Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment they were on the road, Jill unbuckled her seat belt and lay across the center console, reaching for his waistline.

"What are you..." Cas started. His words cut off as Jill reached into his shorts and pulled his cock out.

"Jesus, Jill. Really?"

"Really, dude," she nodded. "Don't crash."

Cas put both hands on the wheel and focused intently at least until his sister went down on him. Road head. He never thought he'd live to see the day. To say it was incredibly erotic was an understatement. He concentrated on the road ahead, luckily, traffic was light.

Glancing down, Jill's hair was pulled back in a ponytail and it shook as she bobbed up and down on his growing dick. He was completely flaccid when she started sucking him and he quickly grew fully erect.

"Fuck, that feels good," he said. Jill hummed loudly with his dick in her mouth and the vibrations traveled outward, up his spine and raised the hair on the back of his neck. Cas had discovered in the first minutes of this ride he cold split his attention and be completely effective. He concentrated on the road intently watching for other cars or obstacles and reveled at his beautiful sister sucking his dick

Jill reached up with her hand and started pumping his shaft as she continued to suck him. She was doing that thing with her tongue again which felt amazing, and every now and then she'd force herself down as far as she could. Cas took his right hand off the wheel and placed it gently on the back of her head, his fingers laced around her ponytail.

When Jill felt his hand rest on her head, she took the cue and forced herself down on her brother's huge cock, loving the feel of it filling her mouth. Cas pushed down on the back of her head, and she slid further down, her gag reflex wasn't as bad this time and she shook her head from side to side, trying to slide him further down her throat.

When Cas let the pressure off, she came back up and continued jacking him and sucking. After another minute of this Cas felt his abs tighten. "Jill, I'm going to cum," he told her. She righted herself a little to get the best angle on him and then sealed her lips tightly around the head of his swollen cock. She was breathing heavier, excited at the expected oncoming delivery. She pumped his shaft harder and faster, never losing the seal her lips formed.

Cas grunted and wrapped his big hand around her throat, gently, he placed his fingers in a position that he could feel her throat contract when she swallowed his load. The feeling of her slender throat contracting below his fingers made him cum harder. He groaned in pleasure and bucked his hips as best he could, forcing his cock in and out of her sealed lips. He came for what seemed like minutes but couldn't have been. He felt Jill swallow twice more before she released his cock from her mouth. She gripped him in her fist at the base and squeezed all the way up the shaft until the last remaining cum balled at the tip of his dick. Jill licked it off and then tucked his heavy cock back in his pants and resumed her seat and put her seat belt back on.

He glanced at her, a little bit dazed from the blowjob. She was smiling beautifully at him, proud that she could do this for her brother.

"How was that?" she asked.

"Fuck. It was fucking hot as hell, that's how it was." Involuntarily, he reached down and stroked his dick through his shorts a few times.

Jill was thrilled at his apparent confusion. She did that to him. She made him like that, and it turned her on to no end. Wasn't bad for a confidence booster, either. Just for fun, she snatched his hand from his lap and sucked on one of his fingers, switching fingers for the rest of the ride. By the time they pulled into the parking lot at the hospital, he was hard again, and his cock was sticking out of the waistband of his shorts. She glanced at it, then reached over and stroked it a few times before letting go. She snatched up her purse, took her seat belt off and leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss before getting out of the car.

"Be here tonight at eleven?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said. He seemed to be out of witty and charming things to say.

"Okay," Jill said, still smiling sweetly at him. "Drive safe."

"Later, dude," he said and burst out laughing because she bared her teeth at him and walked off. He watched her go never once making light of how fortunate he was.

By the time he got to the hardware store Cas's dick had returned to normal and was safety stored away for the time being. He got the nails he needed and stopped at a brewery for a cold local beer and something to eat.

Back at home, Cas worked some more on the sheet rock in the basement until he got bored of it in the evening. He made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and had some chips along with a V8 and watched the TV until it was time to go get Jill.

In the silence of the ride, Cas realized that he and Jill needed to have a serious discussion regarding the nature of their relationship. Cas was surprised to find that he didn't feel guilty about any of it. He loved his sister already and their relationship was evolving in a way that felt natural. If anything, he loved his sister more. He needed to find out what Jill's feelings were. Sometimes the obvious answer isn't the correct one.

Cas pulled into the parking lot a few minutes early and waited. Jill came out with a group of other women, all of them separating at the doorway to go to their respective vehicles. Cas watched the banter between her sister and her coworkers until they were all too far away to continue. When she got in, she buckled up and leaned over and kissed her brother on the cheek.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, yourself. How was your day?"

Jill thought about it for a few seconds. "It was pretty good," she said, smiling. "For some odd reason, I was in a really good mood today."

"You hungry? We could stop somewhere..."

"No, let's go back to your house. We can scrounge something up there. There's still lasagna in the fridge, isn't there?"

"Yes," Cas said. "Probably just enough for two."

On the ride back, Cas was somewhat reluctant to bring breech the subject of their sudden blooming relationship. He had to know where they both stood, though.

"Jill," he began. "About, what we've been doing."

"Yeah?" Jill watched him with interest.

"Well, I need to know how you feel about it. We're siblings. I mean, what happened should never have happened. You know?"

Jill deflated a little bit, sinking down in her seat. "Are you...are you disappointed that it happened?" she asked. She was all of a sudden very worried.

"What? No! No, not at all. I just...I'm worried that we might have done something that we'll regret, is all. For me, I don't feel guilt or anything. I'm actually very happy under the circumstances."

Jill had sat up again in her seat. She looked at him incredulously. "Were you even here for the last twenty-four hours or so?" she asked. "Cas, I don't regret a thing. Nothing."

"You're sure?" he asked.

She reached over and grabbed the bulge in his shorts and squeezed. "I'm very sure."

Retracting her hand, she thought about it for a minute then said, "If you need to ask me why it happened. I'm not sure I have an answer that will satisfy you. I don't really know. Maybe it's been too long since I've actually felt love. I mean, I've been with guys, but I couldn't find love in it. With you? I already love you, so I feel that from you all the time.

"It's hard to explain. It feels right, being with you like that. Cooking for you. Taking care of you. It feels good."

Cas was silent for a few minutes. He rolled down his window and let the cool wind blow across him, the smell of wet earth filled his nose. Somewhere nearby there was a rainstorm. Suddenly, Cas reached over and placed his hand on her thigh, rubbing slightly, lovingly. "It feels right," he said. "I love you, Jill."

She laced her finger with his on her lap. "I love you, too. Let's not worry about things right now, okay? Let's just be together. See what happens?"

"Okay," he agreed.

The rain was coming down when Cas pulled into the driveway. He waited for Jill at the front of the car and kissed her, letting the rain pelt them. Jill felt like she could stand there and kiss him all night, but their clothes started sticking to them uncomfortably. Jill broke the kiss, and they went inside.

Jill smacked Cas on the ass as she walked by him. "Turn the oven on, will you? I'm gonna dry off."

"Alright."

Jill walked into the bathroom and stripped out of her clothes. She dried her body and patted her hair dry then reached for her bag and some dry, comfortable clothes. She hesitated as her hand drew out her pajamas. She'd had a wonderful thought and placed the clothing back into her bag. Smiling at herself in the mirror, she flipped off the light and walked back to the kitchen naked.

Cas was just getting the pan of lasagna out of the fridge when she rounded the corner. He smiled instantly at her appearance. Damp hair trailing down her face to her shoulders and long, lean, beautiful naked body coming toward him. After he set the pan on the counter, he turned to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissed him again. She liked kissing her brother. He was very good at it, she decided.

"You're still wet," she indicated. Jill dropped down to the floor again and turned to the pan of lasagna as the oven beeped that it was ready. "Go dry off and change. I'll get the food ready."

Cas snuck up to her, bending his knees, he wrapped his arms around her slim waist and ground his inflating dick against her bare ass. She squeaked and pushed back into him, enjoying the feeling of his thick cock between her butt cheeks.

She backed into him, opening the oven and placing the pan in the oven then closed it. Cas had grabbed on to her small hips and pulled her against him. Jill arched her back and bucked her hips into him, urging him on.

Cas groaned, "You're really turning me on, Jill."

"You gonna do anything about that or just stand there?" She glanced over her shoulder at him, cocking an eyebrow.

Needing no further encouragement, Cas stripped out of his wet shirt and let his shorts fall to the ground, kicking them out of the way. Jill braced herself against the counter and thrust herself at him, rolling her hips seductively.

Cas grasped his hard cock in his hand and guided it to his sister's waiting pussy. She cooed as the tip of his dick slipped between her, then gasped as her brother slid deeper. She was ready for him, slick and hot.

Slowly, Cas entered her, he didn't want to hurt her but after a moment, Jill jammed herself back against him taking away the option. Clearly, though, she wasn't in pain. Jill sighed loudly and dropped her head as he bottomed out inside her. Her hair shielded her face but as Cas began to thrust in and out of her, she exhaled long and low, like a slow growl.

Jill thrust back against him, forcing him to increase his pace. She was quickly building to a climax and needed that fulfillment. She had to feel him empty his load inside her.

Cas was grunting excitedly, on each thrust, clearly getting close himself. He gripped Jill at the waist, his large hands encircling her midsection and pulled her back against him increasing his pace.

"Jill, I'm gonna cum," he breathed.

"Mmmm, me too," she moaned right back at him.

The sounds in the kitchen became a symphony of need, each of them groaning with their actions. Jill's legs suddenly became weak and buckled as her orgasm rocked her. Cas was a second behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist and bent over her back, cupping one of her sexy, small breasts as he held her up and pumped his load into her.

Jill was screaming loudly in delight and ecstasy at feeling her brother fill her up and her own orgasm slamming into her. In a moment, Jill regained enough strength in her shaking legs to stand on her own. Cas pushed lightly off of her, righting himself and watched as his length slipped out of her. That was a sight he was sure he would never get tired of seeing.

"Fuck, that was hot," Jill said as the timer went off on the stove. She giggled at that. Cas was leaning back against the counter opposite, his hanging cock drooping in front of him.

"That will never not be hot," he said, nodding. He watched as some of his semen dripped from her and trailed down the inside of her thigh. Jill did nothing about it, instead turning to the oven and grabbing a hot pad, she pulled the pan out and set on the stovetop.

Cas watched as she quickly chopped up a small salad for each of them and plated their meal. As they ate, they talked about the week to come. Jill would have to spend some time at home, do some laundry and some cleaning between working. Cas still had a couple of weeks off and would work more on the basement.

After dinner, they both went about their nightly routine, never putting on clothes. Jill cleaned herself up and brushed her teeth, Cas did the same. Jill rubbed a generous amount of lotion into her brother's skin. He was starting to peel and would be itching like crazy more than likely. The lotion would help with that, maybe.

When they crawled into bed together, Jill snuggled into her brother, nestling into him like the perfect small spoon, feeling his warm cock flop around on her ass as she settled. She turned and kissed him.

"I really love you, you know." Cas whispered. A statement of fact. Not a question.

"I know, I really love you, too."

She sighed contentedly as he draped his arm around her. She grabbed it into a hug. A big brother security blanket. And it was wonderful.

Jill knew that things had changed. She knew there was nobody else for her now. She would be her brother's everything. She started thinking of all the things she would need to do. She wondered if Cas would want her to move in with her and get rid of her apartment. She wondered a thousand things.

Cas kissed her behind her ear and whispered, "Turn it off. I know what you're thinking. I'm thinking the same thing. We'll figure it out. For now, go to sleep."

Jill smiled in the dark and let her worries and insecurities drift away. We'll figure it out, she thought as she fell over the edge into a contented sleep.