Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his arms down in front of her, still pressing into her lightly, to place the pan on the counter. He rested his chin on the top of her head and watched her work for a moment, enjoying the sensation of her little body moving against his as she worked the spuds.

"It's looking good," he said. "Want me to do anything?"

"Stir that," she said, pointing to some ground burger simmering on the stove top.

Reluctantly, Cas moved away from her and stirred the simmering meat. He added some seasoning and tomato base to it on her direction then she sent him away. So, he grabbed a deck of cards out of the junk drawer and sat at the breakfast bar which, conveniently, was in direct line of site with where she was working.

He laid out a game of Solitaire and watched her lithe form move from place to place. She had a confidence in the kitchen that was satisfying to watch. She knew how to cook and enjoyed it very much. Her slim hips and long legs were fun to watch, and he was convincing himself that there was a little more sway there than usual.

Jill placed the result of her hard work into the oven to finish and turned around. Cas made a show of flipping a card and placing it so that she wouldn't see him checking her out.

"Ok, fifteen minutes, maybe?"

"If you're asking me, my answer is I have no idea but that sounds good to me," he said, grinning at her.

She knew he was useless in the kitchen and rolled her eyes at him. "Of course, it does." Jill walked around and stood beside him, examining his game. "Queen on king," she said.

In an instant, his brain took that completely out of context. "Huh?" he asked dumbly.

Jill pointed to the queen of diamonds and then pointed at the king of spades.

"Oh!" he said, laughing. "Good eye, sis."

She looked at him for a moment, not sure why he was laughing like that and then her eyes widened, and she blushed a beautiful red. She swatted lightly at him, missing him on purpose -- always the nurse. "You're bad," she said and started giggling.

After dinner Jill found herself sitting on the edge of his bed, her brother laying atop the sheets. "So, I've got work tomorrow and the next day," Jill was explaining, "eleven to eleven, which means you'll have to keep putting the burn gel on you. I don't think you'll need it much after that."

"Sounds good." Cas yawned. With a belly full of incredible food, he came out the other side kind of sleepy.

"These blisters," she indicated by laying her cool hand on his back. "They'll probably start popping in another day or two so don't be surprised if you wake up and your sheets are wet."

"I figured." Cas said.

"All right. If you're good for now, I'm going to head home and get some sleep before work, maybe wash some clothes and stuff."

"You could stay if you want," Cas mumbled.

Jill smiled sweetly at him. "You want me to stay, huh?"

"Could. If you wanted to."

"Well," Jill said. "You don't have another bed here and I refuse to sleep on the couch. It's lumpy after a while."

"My couch is not lumpy," Cas said. "Besides, you could lay here." He slid over creating a large space on his bed. More than enough that she would be able to fit and stretch all the way out and not have to worry about anything.

Secretly she had been hoping for this particular outcome. The thought of being that close to him made her tummy all fluttery.

"Okay," she said, softly.

"Okay," Cas repeated. His eyes were closed but he felt her get up and leave the room.

Jill checked the doors and made sure they were locked and flicked out the lights as she made her way down the hallway to the bathroom. She had picked up her bag along the way. Because of the state she was in when she packed her bag, she wasn't sure what she actually put in there to sleep in. Digging around she found a set of silk sleepwear, high-cut, loose shorts and a spaghetti strap top that left her flat tummy exposed. There was no other option.

Jill undressed quietly, dropping her clothes on the floor. The silk was smooth against her bare skin, and she considered putting on a pair of panties. She rejected the idea. She never slept like that unless it was that time of the month. And it wasn't. She wanted to be comfortable at least. She took her hair down out of the bun it had been resting in all day and brushed it out. It came down to just past her shoulders and was fine and soft.

When she was ready, she stared at herself in the mirror for a minute, trying to convince her reflection to tell her it was okay. Her reflection said nothing.

She flipped off the light on her way out and in a few paces, she was back in Cas's room. He was basically in the same spot she had left him in except the comforter was kicked to the side and a light sheet was covering him from the waist down. She realized that he must be hot given the state of him but since putting on her jammies she had caught a chill due to air condition putting in the overtime to meet its goal. Her nipples poked out and were well defined against the sheer material of her shirt.

Cas heard her come in and flipped the sheet back a little, inviting her in. In the gloom he wouldn't be able to see her blush and take the few small, shy steps to the bed, but that's exactly what happened. Jill slipped in and he tossed the sheet over her.

"Sleep, Jill," he whispered and leaned over and kissed her cheek. It was so tender she almost started crying.

"G'nite, Cas," she whispered.

"'Nite, Jilly Bean," he mumbled.

And just like that, he was out. Like someone flipped a switch.

How is that even possible, Jill thought. She had a million thoughts flashing through her mind and could focus on none. He shuts his eyes and creation blinks away. It was a trait she wished she possessed.

She remained where she was for a while, listening to Cas's deep, steady breathing. It was calm there, in the bed of her big brother. Quiet and peaceful. She started drifting off then, finally clearing her mind and only focusing on the soft sounds in the immediate area. Somewhere in the ether, she swore she could feel her body being pulled, a warmth radiating on her back, and a strong, rough hand caressing her breast. A pleasant dream, she thought.

Jill woke up gradually, the light on the other side of her eyelids persuading her. She blinked in the morning light, realizing she was safely tucked in her brother's bed. She stretched and felt a light tug on her right nipple. Looking down, she found Cas's large hand engulfing her breast, her shirt pushed up out of the way on that side. Her nipple was snugly trapped between his fingers. He wasn't gripping, his hand was just there.

She slowly looked over her shoulder at her brother. He was not spooned against her, probably too hot for that given the heat radiating from his sunburn. He was facing her, obviously, but his head was cocked back in a comical way, and he was dead asleep.

She started giggling and put a hand over her mouth. She didn't want to wake him but, peeking at him again, head back, his mouth was open and there was a thick drizzle of drool leaking from the corner of his mouth. That coupled with his large hand casually cupping her small tit had her in fits.

She tried to be quiet, but it was too much for her. She started laughing out loud until she couldn't breathe, inhaled a bit and went again.

"Huh?" Cas said blinking wildly.

She looked over her shoulder at him again and he was holding his head up and his eyes were comically wide, blinking. Off she went again, in his confusion, he tried to close the hand cupping her breast and Jill laughed harder, placing her dainty hand over his and holding it there.

"What's happened?" Cas asked.

He inspected her shaking form; she wasn't making any noise and it looked like she was having some kind of seizure. Frightened, he sat up and leaned over her as she took another deep breath and laughed hysterically. She had tears streaming down her face and a huge smile.

"Can't breathe!" she said between laughs.

Cas pulled his arm back, the one she had in her talons. And Jill's whole self came with it. She was curled up on a little ball holding on to him and trying to breathe.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Cas asked, genuine concern across his face. He looked to her like he was borderline going to panic. It made her laugh harder. Hard enough that there was no more noise, save for a clicking sound as she laughed. Just breath and her small curled up body shaking under his hand.

Finally, Cas realized she was having a fit of laughter. The grand master, who-ha of all fits of laughter. And then he realized he was cupping her breast. He froze in place, unsure what to do.

Jill put her free arm over her face so she wouldn't have to look at him anymore, she'd lose it if she did, and tried to calm herself. She finally managed to uncurl herself and stretched her legs back out but groaned, realizing that her tummy hurt.

"I almost blacked out there," she managed, looking at him with a gleam in her eye.

"Um, may I have my hand back, you monster?" he asked, raising his eyebrow and indicating the general area of her chest.

"Oh," she smiled, "sure," she said and released him.

He gave her tit a squeeze before withdrawing his hand and she shivered involuntarily. Cas was still looking, and Jill realized that her shirt on that side was up, and her small boob was exposed to the elements.

"Oops," she said, moving her shirt down to cover herself. "Sorry 'bout that," she said happily as she sat up and bounced out of bed. "You hungry? I'm hungry. And I gotta pee."

Jill left the room leaving Cas in his confused wake-up stupor.

Cas sat there trying to make sense of anything at all. Clearly his mind was not awake yet. He allowed himself some time to just wake up. When he thought he could stand without falling over, he moved to the edge of the bed. His sunburn left his skin feeling like it was tightening up all over, shrinking. This feeling he knew because he'd had sunburns before, but not like this one.

Walking to his dresser, he pulled a fresh set of gym shorts out of his drawer and made his way to the bathroom. Jill was just coming out and he said, "On your right, Dude."

She stopped in front of him and poked him in the chest lightly. "Don't ever call me dude, she said, narrowing her eyes at him. She straightened up as best she could, poking her small chest out. "I'm a girl," she said, primly. She huffed lightly and walked towards the kitchen.

Cas watched her go. Her narrow waist and little bubble but swaying exotically. "I can see that," he said after her. "Gonna hop in the shower, Dude," he yelled down the hallway.

"Cas!" Jill whined from the other room.

Cas laughed to himself and walked into the bathroom. He didn't close the door all the way on purpose. He was feeling exceptionally lazy today and the act of closing the ENTIRE door was just too much for him.

He was in a pretty good mood. I guess waking up with a tit in your hand has its advantages, he thought.

He tossed his new shorts up on the counter, dropped the ones around his waist and ran the shower. Stepping in, he adjusted the water. He could take warmer water now but not much warmer and chose to cool it down instead. He washed his hair and body and let the water run over him for a few minutes before getting out.

As he dried off, he thought he heard a soft footfall coming from the hallway. He pretended like he didn't hear it and continued to dry himself, turning this way and that. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the shape through the crack in the door and he knew Jill was watching. That gave him a bit of a thrill and some extra blood moved to his mid-section. He stood naked in front of the mirror, noticing the weight in his dick getting heavier. He brushed his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair then grabbed his shorts off the counter and put them on. When he looked again, Jill was no longer there.

Jill was bouncing around the kitchen when he walked in, he stood and appreciated the view of his little sister in her sleepwear. Very much leg was exposed, and he felt sure she didn't know it, but when she reached up into the cabinet, her shirt hiked up and exposed her breasts. Cas reached down and adjusted his inflating dick so that there wasn't so much of a tent happening.

The smell of cooking eggs and sausage filled the air and he moved forward gripping his sister in a side hug. Jill leaned on him for a moment and said, "French toast and sausage."

"Mmmmm. Sounds good."

Cas moved away, letting his hand slide off her hip and took a seat at the breakfast bar. Jill was starting to plate their breakfast already and, in a moment, she handed him his along with a bottle of syrup and a cold glass of milk.

She sat down next to him, and they ate breakfast and made small talk. Jill talking about work and what he should do for sunburn care while she was gone.

"Are you coming back after work?" Cas asked, giving her a sad, puppy dog look.

Jill smiled sweetly at him. "Do you want me to? It will be almost midnight when I get here."

"You don't have to, but it'd be alright with me."

"Okay, I suppose I can. I gotta go take a shower and get ready to go. She hopped off the stool and headed to the bathroom. Cas decided he enjoyed watching her walk away quite a lot. He sighed heavily, picked up the dishes and put them in the sink. Then he heard the sound of the shower and realized that Jill had not closed the door either.

Smiling, he moved the skillet off the stove to the sink and wiped the stove down to kill some time. When he thought Jill would be in the shower, he moved toward the bathroom door in the hallway and glanced in. She was soaping her body and giving herself a thorough cleaning while he watched her lithe little body move in a hundred different ways. What an incredible creature, he thought. My little sister is a hottie. It was crazy but she was exactly his type. Slim everywhere, beautiful, funny. His dream girl.

When she shut down the water Cas made sure she glimpsed him at the door before moving away. He went back to the kitchen, ran some dish water and started on the few dishes that had accumulated there. He was just rinsing the last of them when Jill came bouncing in wearing some blue scrubs.

She administered to his chest again, seeming to take some joy in slipping her gooey hands up and down his torso. When she was done, she rinsed and dried her hands and move back to Cas, standing in front of him. She reached up and laced her fingers around his neck and pulled him down to her where she kissed him briefly and released him.

"I gotta go," she said as she walked towards the front door.

"Wait," Cas called. She turned expectantly and he was rummaging through a drawer.

He came to her with a key and handed it to her. "For the door."

She smiled and took the key. "Okay. I'll see you after work."

Cas didn't spend much time thinking about the kiss she gave him before he left. Those little things between them felt like they were becoming the norm. He did acknowledge to himself that if felt amazing, and just the feel of her lips on his was enough to make him semi-hard.

When she was gone, Cas went to the basement. He had some drywall stored down there that came with the house. He inspected it and made a plan to start hanging it. If he couldn't go outside, he'd have to keep himself busy inside. He retrieved his tool belt from the garage and went to work. The drywall went fast and by late evening he had most of one room completed. He'd need to pick up a drywall hanger to help him with the ceiling. But it was a start.

The sun had gone down by the time he went back upstairs, and he realized that he was starving. He poured himself a glass of water and a bowl of cereal then sat at the counter and played on his phone a bit.

After his belly was full, the full extent of his exertion downstairs became evident. He was tired. Cas went to the bathroom and gave himself a quick wipe down with a washcloth, applied some more aloe to the front of him, peed and brushed his teeth. After that, he slid into his sheets, making sure to leave a pocket of space for Jill should she choose to join him, and fell asleep.

Cas woke in the morning happy to see Jill's small form spooning against him. The sun had come up and there was a sliver of light threatening to spill across Jill's face. Cas reached over and closed the curtains more securely. He didn't want something like that to wake her up.

He leaned back slightly and glanced down. Inside his shorts, his dick was nestled between Jills small butt cheeks. His cock twitched involuntarily, and he settled back down, tossing his arm over Jill. He nodded off again.

When he woke up only forty-five minutes had passed but Jill was gone. He had a full erection and he had to pee something fierce. Those wake-up-piss-erections were the worst. Jill was in the bathroom, taking a shower but he couldn't wait. Being honest with himself, he really didn't care if she was in there or not.

He walked in announcing himself, peeking at her but focusing on the toilet. "Sorry, Jill," he said. "I gotta pee really bad."

Jill covered herself slightly and laughed and called his name simultaneously. Cas just walked up to the toilet and took his hard dick out and started peeing.

"Ahhhhh," he sighed, and his stream hit the water.

"Oh my god, Cas!" Jill laughed. She had moved her hands up to cover her eyes but when he looked over at her through the glass, she was peeking and not even being that coy about it.

"Sorry, it was serious. Didn't want to piss on myself. How long you going to be?"

"Why?" Her hands were still sort of over her eyes.

"Well, I hung a bunch of drywall yesterday," Cas shivered as a piss chill took him and interrupted his stream. After it started up again, he said, "and I didn't get a proper shower. Need to clean up."

"So, get in," Jill said, almost imperceptibly.

That shook him. Cas looked over at her. She was standing shyly, the water splashing on her gorgeous handful of tits.

She stared back at him, biting her lip and blushing furiously. She kept glancing down at his softening boner. Once the bladder was relieved, the piss boner started deflating. He grabbed his girth as he finished peeing, giving it a shake, and flushed the toilet.

Jill screamed as the water temperature changed and jumped back out of the stream. Cas was walking into the shower behind her at that moment and she backed right into him. She stopped where she was and felt his large cock poking her in the lower back. She didn't think he'd take her up on her invitation, but now that he was here...

She turned around slowly, feeling his reinflating dick make a track around her side and along her lower tummy. She looked down at it amazed at the thickness, at how it seemed so solid. She looked up at him as she reached for his dick. As she grasped it, he leaned down, cupping her head with one hand and pulled her into a kiss. She kissed him back seductively, teasing her tongue into his mouth.

The contact of his lips and the feel of his huge cock in her hand took her breath away. They both sort of knew this was inevitable. From the moment Jill accidentally saw him blow his load, they both knew, down deep inside somewhere what would happen. With both of them getting slowly bolder over time. The light teasing. Sleeping in the same bed. How could this not happen?

They broke their kiss and Jill leaned her head against his chest, trying to catch her breath.

"That's not going to stroke itself, you know," Cas teased.

Jill gasped in shock and lifted her head to look at him. Her face was a picture of shock, mouth open wide and eyes wider, but she was already laughing. The tension in the room shattering and falling into the drain. Jill realized during their kiss; she had indeed stopped stroking him. The missing tension was replaced then by sexual need. Jill decided this was going to be a lot of fun.