Burned By A Former Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having turned himself on in the process, Allen now grinded his cock against the bed as he roughly sucked on her puffy brown nipple. He took turns, left, right, left right, until he squeezed her tits together so he could suck on both nipples at once. Maya felt spikes of pleasure shoot through her body as he manipulated her tits to his liking. Maya's hands joined in, squeezing her breasts, presenting them to him for worship. As they worked together to stimulate every inch of her tit flesh, Maya looked up at the drawing of the happy couple on the wall. That picture had commemorated their union, and now it watched silently as Allen made love to another woman's tits. Maya felt an extra jolt run through her body.

Allen kept his hands glued to Maya's breasts as he lowered his mouth, kissing down her narrow, toned stomach and defiantly kissing the tattoo around her bellybutton that she'd kept a mystery from him. Whatever her feelings toward it, he wanted her to feel him touching all of her intimate spots, so he lingered, kissing and licking the dark blue semi-circle.

The dress was scrunched down to Maya's waist as he hiked it up. Allen kissed her inner thighs, delighting in the smooth softness. His lips reached her thong, and he breathed hot breath on the fabric, which caused Maya to shudder. He then moved the thong aside with his right hand, revealing her waxed pussy. Allen's mouth watered.

He extended the middle finger of his left. This was by design -- he refused to use his wedding ring finger to plunge into her depths. He would finger her, bring her to orgasm, and then have her leave, his marital vows still mostly intact. But he did want to pleasure her, to show his exotic former lover that he still knew how to please a woman. And yes, he wanted her to leave wanting him, just as she always had.

So he slowly played his middle finger along her slit. He was pleased to find that she was dripping wet. Allen carefully parted her lips with his finger, gently sliding it inside as his right hand grabbed her ass, split by her thong. As he worked his finger inside her pussy, he couldn't help bringing his mouth to her glistening clit. He licked her clit as he crooked his finger and applied pressure to her g-spot, working his finger deeper and higher.

Maya basked in the feeling of Allen between her legs. She'd imagined this many nights: when she was with other, less interesting lovers, or when she was by herself, or occasionally, when she'd been exchanging illicit texts with him. But she could tell Allen was still holding back, still under control. He thought he could make her cum just by fingering her and licking her clit, but the only thing that could push her over the edge at this point was to see him hurtling over too.

She needed him to lose control.

Allen was surprised when he felt Maya shift away from him, retreating further onto the bed. He stood up and saw her resting her head on his wife's pillow. He felt a momentary pang of guilt. Then she grabbed her thong with both hands, bent her knees, and worked it off until it was dangling from her foot. She gave it a last flip with her toes and it flew by Allen's face. When he looked back, Maya kept her heels together and knees bent, but opened her legs completely, revealing her perfect pink pussy. She locked eyes with Allen.

"Stop fucking around and eat me."

Allen kneeled onto the bed. It looked strange to see Maya in the bed, but not completely unfamiliar. In the low lighting, he could almost imagine they were back in his old basement apartment ten years earlier. But when he placed his left hand on her thigh to brace himself, his wedding ring reminded him that he was far from those days. Perhaps sensing his hesitation, Maya returned her hands to his head and gently, tenderly guided his face to her pussy.

He opened his mouth and tasted her deeply for the first time, licking and swallowing her juices. She tasted fantastic, earthy, just as she should. As he lost himself in her pussy, he grabbed both her tits with one hand while the other squeezed her ass, feeling his hard cock pressed against the bed. He added his middle finger again, the intensity rising. Allen could feel her starting to tense. He looked up at her, his mouth and beard covered in her juices.

"I want you to cum." He returned to her pussy, licking her sensitive clit until she was thrusting her hips up to meet his lips. Maya felt herself getting close, but she knew she wouldn't cum from this alone. After so long, she needed his cock inside her if she was going to cum. And she was determined to cum.

So Maya gently pulled his face from her pussy and looked him in the eye. She licked his lips and beard, tasting herself. She plunged her tongue into his throat and they frantically made out, Maya rubbing her bare pussy against his crotch of his jeans, leaving a wet trail.

Woof.

They both looked to the doorway where Riley was wagging his tail. Maya laughed.

"Must see something he likes."

Allen, however, felt a wave of guilt. "He needs to go out. We should stop," he said quietly, not looking at her, his hard cock still pressing on her through his jeans.

But before he could find the will to get up, Maya reached her hands down and unbuttoned his jeans. His eyes widened and he looked into Maya's eyes with a look of warning. She did not look away as she slid her warm hand under the waistband of his jeans and felt the trembling erection over his underwear. Her fingers tightened around his throbbing cock and he moaned. Riley, fed up, walked away.

"We've got time," she stated as a fact, having no idea when his wife was due home. She guided his jeans down his thighs and Allen rolled off of her, catching his breath. His jeans around his knees, Maya leaned over and played her fingers over his inner thighs. Allen closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation.

In his mind, he still thought he'd get out of this without having sex with her. He was just collecting his thoughts while enjoying her sensual touch. They'd gotten close to sex before without consummating, so the precedent had been set. But when he felt her hand slide under his underwear and grasp his cock, it got harder to believe this would end without his dick deep in her pussy, especially after she worked it out into the open air.

Maya gazed at his cock with excitement. His dick was perfect to her. The shape, texture and absolute hardness made it seem to her the platonic ideal of a cock. She looked up at Allen's face. She saw his hesitation, and it made her wetter. Her eyes still fixed on his, she lowered her face to his cock, opened her mouth, and took him in.

Allen closed his eyes and arched his back. "Fuck," he whispered as she worked her lips and tongue around the head. She gave him long, full contact licks along his perineum while moving the tip in and out of her mouth. He could see her tongue undulating.

Allen had never been a particular fan of blowjobs, but Maya had made him cum with just her mouth several times when they were together, a feat she was proud of. She could do it again if she wanted to, but she had bigger plans for his cock. She swallowed more of it and ran her hands under his t-shirt, raking her nails along his pecs and abs. She was turned on to find his body more muscled and toned than she'd remembered. When she reached his cut waist with her hands she gave out an appreciative "mmm" which vibrated around his cock.

Allen's gaze fell on the mirrored closet door, where he could see Maya's uplifted ass and pussy in the reflection. He smirked at himself in the mirror. "Of course it's a perfect angle," he thought. It felt like the world was conspiring to get his cock back into his ex. The wedding ring on his finger provided no protection from this temptation. In fact, it's what had spurred Maya to try to take her seduction of him into a place it had never gone before.

He began to resign himself to cumming in her mouth. The way everything had unfolded between them was just too fucking hot. He would cum in her mouth, let her swallow his seed, he would walk the dog, and she would leave. Relaxing into the idea, he started to let himself enjoy the blowjob.

Allen returned his gaze to Maya's swallowing mouth. She had worked his underwear down to his knees and was now taking in most of his length, her tongue dancing wildly. He liked to see her swallowing him, this wild force of nature, subservient to his cock.

Maya thought she saw a smug look on Allen's face, or maybe it was that she was feeling subservient herself, but she suddenly felt the desire to cut him down. She pulled the dick from her mouth.

"Does your wife suck your dick like this?" she asked quietly before immediately swallowing his cock before he had a chance to answer. Allen bucked his hips involuntarily at the mention of his wife, his face scrunching in guilt.

"Don't say shit like that," he hoarsely whispered. Maya responded by cupping and massaging his balls as she sucked harder and faster. Hearing him object only alerted her to his weakness. It made her pussy drip to hear him try to make demands while she had him so utterly in her thrall. She squeezed his balls as she sucked his cock with reckless abandon. Allen felt the cum rising in his balls, the telltale tingle...

But then Maya stopped. She didn't pull her mouth off of his cock, she just stopped moving. Allen looked down at her and once their eyes were locked, she let his cock slid out of her mouth with a thump. She climbed up his body and straddled him. The length of his cock pressed against her dripping slit. Allen looked up at her, naked save the dress bunched around her belly. She grabbed it with both hands and tossed it on his wife's side of the room. He watched, enchanted, as she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "I'll say whatever the fuck I want."

Allen groaned. Maya started to move her pussy up and down on his cock, leaving a trail of her all along the shaft. The pleasure was so intense that Allen desperately wanted to enjoy it, but looking at Maya reminded him of the reality of the situation. So Allen closed his eyes.

He put his hands on her hips and helped her move. "Maybe," he thought, "I can just cum like this." It would be of small consolation if his wife ever found out, but keeping his cock out of Maya's pussy was still, in Allen's mind, the plan. Yes, he'd kissed her, sucked her tits, fingered her, and thoroughly eaten her out. Yes, she'd sucked his cock and coated it with her pussy juice. Yes, it was all done on his marital bed. But if he kept his dick out of her pussy, not only would he have some self-restraint to hang his hat on when he confessed, but he wouldn't have to worry about disease, and of course, pregnancy. He gripped her hips harder and grinded his cock into her pussy, feeling it twitch. A small amount of pre-cum was forming at the tip, though it was impossible to tell amidst the spit and pussy juice. Allen didn't tell Maya that he was getting close, didn't want to risk her stopping, her wanting to go further. If he just came suddenly, there couldn't be any further discussion, or manipulation.

But Maya, her hands gripping Allen's chest from under his t-shirt, could see the look on his face and feel his cock growing. She slowed her hips, despite Allen's insistent hands, and soon they both slowed to a stop. She looked at him playfully. "How do you feel about condoms?"

He got her reference. She'd asked him that before they had sex again after their pregnancy scare. They agreed to use one, to avoid the temptation of letting him fire his load into her once again. But when things got hot and heavy, caution was tossed to the wind and he wound up plunging his cock into her completely unprotected once more. That time he'd repeated "I'm going to cum in you" over and over until she came on his cock, only to pull out at the last second and cum on her belly. They had looked at the cum on her both relieved and disappointed.

"I feel I don't have any."

"No?" she said, eyebrow cocked. She again felt her jealousy rise. Of course they don't use condoms. They're married. Getting pregnant wasn't a concern in their relationship like it had been with theirs. The difference between Maya and Allen then was that she was willing to deal with the consequences of their actions, and he was not. To her, the consequences were part of the excitement. She'd been told it was unlikely to have children, but not impossible. So while she was most likely safe, there was this sliver, a what-if that made her potential mate selection feel almost magical. She didn't know if she really loved him, but if his seed found purchase inside her, it must be meant to be, so her magical thinking went. That was what had infuriated Maya at the time, that Allen stood in opposition to such magic. Indifference she could have tolerated, but not opposition. And besides, they would have been fine financially on her end, a fact she hadn't told him at the time as a test, which he failed with his reaction.

So when she processed that he truly believed that he'd found someone more "suitable" than Maya, she felt her anger rise. What does the mind know of what is suitable for the body? The concept of suitability had no place in Maya's wild world.

"No?" she said spitefully, reaching her hand down to angle his cock, rotating her hips to line it up with her pussy.

"No," said Allen, panicking, placing his hands on her thighs.

Maya tilted her head condescendingly. "No?"

She moved her hips, stroking his head along the outer lips of her pussy. Allen pushed his head into his pillow.

"No."

She leaned her face to his, hair long brunette hair cascading around him, enveloping his vision so that all he could see was her. She kept her hand on his cock and her pussy tilted.

"No condoms?" she whispered. Allen grabbed her ass, steadying it.

"No condoms," he said through grit teeth.

She gazed into his eyes for a long, long moment.

"Okay."

With that, she lowered her pussy onto his cock, the head pushing through her fluttering lips.

Allen grasped her ass and tried to stop her descent.

"No..." he groaned. She stared deep into his eyes, and ignored him, instead steadily pushing her weight down on his cock, sinking deeper and deeper onto him until she bottomed out on his hips. Allen stared into Maya's eyes with lust and betrayal.

"I didn't mean for us to fuck without a condom," he grunted out, trying to control his hips from thrusting into her tight, hot wetness. Maya looked at him deadly seriously. "Yes you did."

Looking deep into his eyes, she began to rotate her hips. Allen cried out at the rush of pleasure between his legs. He gripped her thighs, in his mind to pull her off, but the motion never came. Instead, he sunk deeper and deeper into her depths.

Allen flexed his hips up and held them, the added leverage increasing both of their pleasure.

With his hips lifted, Maya was able to slide his underwear and jeans to his ankles as she leaned back. Allen got the cue and pulled off his shirt. He lowered his hips and kicked off the rest of his clothes. He was really doing this.

Both naked, they took a moment to admire each other's bodies. They were both in better shape than they'd ever been, Maya's matured body oozing even more femininity than she did when she was younger. Allen's had strengthened into a swimmer's body: compact, defined muscles on a long frame. Their bodies looked right together. They looked right together.

Maya leaned over and kissed Allen hard, forcing her tongue back down his throat. This stoked his passion, and he rotated his hips along with hers, together stirring his dick deep inside her. Her pussy juice dripped down his cock onto his thighs. Allen could feel the warm liquid and suddenly squeezed his thighs together, trying to capture the juice before it stained the mattress. He thought he was successful, but then a fresh wave of cream frothed out of her and he felt it run down and around his thighs, smearing on the comforter.

For some reason that impending stain broke something in Allen and he grabbed Maya's tits with both hands, pumping his cock in and out of her, taking control. "I can't believe my cock is in your pussy again."

Maya's voice shook with the force of his thrusts. "Yeah, have you thought about it?"

"Yes, a lot."

"What do you think about?"

He pumped her faster and faster as he talked. "I read old text messages and look at old photos and remember how deep you wanted me to go, how you wanted me to get so far inside you that you'd never be the same." He braced himself before he continued. "How bad you wanted me to cum in your pussy. To cum so deep inside you that you could never get it out."

Maya's eyes lidden over as the words poured into her ears. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated as he fucked into her, shaking her whole body.

"Do you want to cum right now, Maya? Do you want to cum thinking about me cumming deep in your pussy?"

Maya nodded, eyes closed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

"You've always been so desperate for my cock and my cum, haven't you?" He thrust deep into her and held it there, now just grinding his hips, his dick reaching the farthest reaches of her.

"Yes..."

He wanted more. "Yes, you're desperate for my cock and my cum?"

"Yes."

"Say it then."

Allen was now filling her with long strokes, head to base, flexing his muscular abs and ass to pleasure her.

"Yes, I'm desperate for your cock and cum."

Allen slid his hand up to Maya's neck.

"Good. Because I'm going to give it to you. I'm going to fill you up. I'm going to make you mine."

Maya glared at him. She was driving him crazy with his words, as he always did, but that last line brought her jealousy back to the fore. How could he make her his when he had already made some other woman his? Was this just more cheap talk? She'd have to push him hard to find out.

So Maya took the hand that was on her neck and slid it to her mouth. She kissed each finger until she reached his ring finger. Then she looked him in the eye and slid her lips around the tip, as though she was fellating it. She worked her lips lower and lower until they came in contact with his wedding ring. Allen shivered when she did, his cock growing inside her. No woman other than his wife had ever intimately touched this ring. He'd tried to keep it out of this act, but now Maya was purposely sucking on it. Not only that, she was sucking it...off.

Before Allen could stop her, she had the ring between her lips, tongue working it over. Her wet tongue slithered around the circumference, slathering it with her spit, and then plunged through the center. She fucked his wedding ring with her tongue. Allen couldn't believe what she was doing, the brazenness of the act.

"Please, stop..." he begged, knowing he was far too turned on to physically stop her if she didn't stop herself.

Maya acquiesced and took the ring out of her mouth, rubbing it between her thumb and forefinger.

"Does this mean you're hers?" she asked rhetorically.

Allen swelled as he answered. "Yes."

She ran the ring over her left nipple on the way down...down...down...

Allen grabbed her wrist when he saw what she was about to do. "No." He didn't want her to deface this symbol of his love for his wife. But he knew that, now that he'd objected, it would be the only way to get her off.

"You said you wanted me to cum, didn't you?" He didn't answer. She started to ride him again. The grip he had on her wrist fell slack. She moved the ring to her clit.

"This will make me cum." With that, she started rubbing her clit up and down with his wedding ring. He was appalled, and never harder in his life.

Maya couldn't believe how dirty she was being. She had been so pent up when it came to Allen for so long that she felt the overwhelming urge to mark her territory. Desecrating the wedding ring that she knew he'd purposefully kept out of her pussy was a start.