Burned By A Former Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good," he moaned, gripping her hips as she rubbed her clit with his ring. "Shit, that is so fucking hot," he thought, desperate not to let on that he was completely falling for her seduction. Not that it needed to be said. It was obvious; his dick was inside her. But something felt worse about admitting that the perversity was turning him on.

Maya closed her eyes, imagining Allen and his wife's wedding day, this ring being slid onto his finger to symbolize the union of their two lives. He was letting her rub her clit with that same ring. Electrical charges pulsed through her loins as she thought of it. She imagined her cumming from the ring would reverse something about the ring's nature, making it her ring for him, not his wife's. Would cumming from it really do the trick? Would her pussy really be capable of undoing his wedding vows?

As soon as she asked the question in her mind, she started cumming..

"Aaaahhh!" she wailed, rubbing her clit faster and harder with the ring. Feeling her lose it, Allen poured gasoline on the fire. "Cum, Maya. Cum so hard for me, on my rock hard cock..." he hesitated, but went there, "...while you rub your clit with my wedding ring..."

Maya spasmed backward, cumming in waves that shook her body. Allen admired her sexy abs, ribs, and jiggling tits as she braced herself with her arms. Her spasms contracted around his dick, threatening to strangle his engorged cock, but he withstood the assault without cumming.

As she came down from her high, Maya lazily leaned forward and kissed Allen tenderly on the lips, and then cheek. "Thank you for that." She leaned over so that they were now facing each other on the bed, completely naked, his dick still inside her, her one leg draped over him, the other coming under him. "Do you want to stop?" he asked. She shook her head. "Do you?" she retorted. Allen answered honestly. "I want to, but I can't."

"You want to stop because of your wife?" she asked seriously.

"Yes."

"Because you don't want to cheat on your wife?"

Allen nodded.

"I mean, you don't want to KEEP cheating on your wife."

Allen moaned as he nodded this time.

"Because you already cheated. You are already cheating."

Allen squirmed as Maya's words hammered him with illicit pleasure.

"Your dick is in me right now." Maya started to rock in his arms, starting up the friction again.

"I don't want to cheat," Allen almost whimpered, his cock joining her gentle rhythm.

"But you are."

"Fuck!" Allen cried out in frustration at himself.

He ground his cock deeper into her, but she could see that he was more upset than he'd been the whole time. She wanted to comfort him in that moment so spoke without thinking.

"It's not cheating if you're mine."

Allen bucked his hips. Maya smiled. "That cheered his cock up at least," she thought to herself.

"Fuck, you always feel so amazing," he said, trying not to get lost in her eyes.

"My pussy loves your cock," she whispered back. Allen shook his head. In moments like this, he couldn't believe she was real. He rolled on top of her and pushed himself deep inside her. Maya delighted as he took over, her words having cast his wife once more from his mind.

"So fucking tight and wet..." he whispered in her ear as he began pumping faster into her. Her cum had caused a puddle to form on the bed, but Allen didn't care. He was so lost in a lustful haze that he couldn't think of anything but Maya.

As he fucked her, their fingers entwined once more, but this time, Maya was wearing his wedding ring. When Allen's fingers touched it, his cock jumped inside her and his back arched from overwhelming pleasure. "Fuck," he thought. "Why does that turn me on so much?"

Allen felt angry at how turned on she was making him and growled in her ear, "I can't believe you got me to put my dick in you without a condom again. You know how fucking irresponsible we're being? Just because you like the feel of a bare dick in your pussy?"

Maya moaned with his verbal onslaught, spreading her legs wide, giving herself to him.

"Not just the feel of a bare dick.." she whispered back.

"The feel of what else?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Cum."

"You like the feel of my cum in your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Is that why you climbed on top of me and slid my cock into you without a condom? Because you want my cum in your pussy?"

Maya nodded frantically. Allen pounded into her even more furiously.

"You know I can't do that."

"Why not? Because you're married?"

Allen groaned, his already hard cock painfully expanding.

"Yes, because I'm married. And you could..." Allen couldn't believe he was in the position to say this to Maya yet again. "...you could get pregnant."

Maya nodded furiously as he said what she was thinking too. She could get pregnant. She probably wouldn't, though. That thought saddened her. And angered her. Why wasn't he 'afraid of the consequences' with her? Was she more 'stable'? Less 'drama'?

A thought popped into her head, fully formed, and before she could question it, she was putting it into motion. "Tell me when you're about to cum." Allen looked at her, "Why?" But her thoughts were somewhere else. Then she looked back in his eyes and smiled encouragingly. "Because I need you to."

Maya looked so sweet and vulnerable just then that he wanted to give her everything. For a moment, he imagined a different life with her, full of passion and romance and chaos. Maybe it would have been for the best if she'd...

No, that was just his cock talking, encouraging Allen to let loose inside this hot-blooded woman.

Allen lowered his mouth to her tits and sucked on them, holding the nipples between his teeth now as he hurtled closer to climax. One hand squeezed her tits into his mouth, the other still intertwined with hers. She'd shifted his ring to dangle on her forefinger. Allen rubbed his fingers against it, his cock swelling to near bursting.

He slammed his cock into her over and over, their sticky squelching filling the room. Maya planted her widespread feet and lifted her hips. Allen felt her guide his own hips up so that he could keep seamlessly ramming her as they changed positions.

Maya now arched her back, hips in the air, and Allen kneeled before her, thrusting over and over again into her tight hole. He gripped her ass for leverage. Holding her perfect, round ass made him wish he could enjoy her all day, all night, all...

He shook his head of the thought as his climax suddenly approached. "This is it," he thought. "I'm really about to cum with Maya."

"Maya..." Allen strained. "I'm about to cum..." Without missing a beat, Maya brought the wedding ring on her forefinger down on her clit.

Allen jolted, "What are you doing?" he hissed. Maya didn't answer, but instead pushed the ring against her entrance. Allen could now feel the hard steel against his hard cock as he thrust in and out of her pussy. "Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me," Maya chanted.

"Maya, stop..." He definitely wasn't going to cum in her, but now he was afraid that when he pulled out and came on her belly, that some of his cum would get on his wedding ring. He'd already done so much that he hadn't wanted to, but this act would be almost unforgivable.

Still, Allen's hips kept pumping. He moved his left hand from her ass and grabbed her hand to stop her. She did indeed stop, but then rolled the ring off and pinched with her thumb and forefinger. She struggled to bring it to Allen's ring finger as his pounding shook her aim. But at last she hooked his finger with the ring and began to slide it on.

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me," she begged, almost in a trance.

Allen stared at the act in horror. He didn't know what Maya thought it meant. He was afraid to know what she thought it meant. But as he gazed at the ring, Maya's fingers, saliva, and pussy juice on it, he knew what his cock thought it meant.

"I'm cumming!" shouted Allen, feeling the dam about to burst as the wet, warm pleasure of Maya's cunt overtook his body. Allen pulled his hips back, his cock sliding out to the tip.

Maya sensed him try to pull out. "Oh no," she thought. "You're going to seal it." She curled her well-toned calves around his muscular ass and squeezed with all of her might.

Allen felt his cock slide all the way back inside her, and then her legs lock behind him. His eyes widened in panic. He was strong, but with her legs squeezing him, pulling him down into her, he felt his whole body sinking toward her. Seeing him weakening, she reeled in her prey, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled with all of her might and he crashed into her.

His cock, long overprimed to the bursting point, slid deeper than ever into her pussy, the tip kissing her cervix.

They stared into each other's eyes. "Cum in me," she said with finality. And at long last, he did.

His first wad of cum hit the back of her pussy, wet and warm. "Ahhh!" Allen cried out, pumping his hips behind the locked gate of her legs, feeling the miraculous tide of pleasure wash over him.

Maya held his head and recoiled when she felt his first spurt, feeling her hot victory. Now this was all real. She came again as she kissed his open mouth, his cry swallowed by her tongue. She clung to him, her pussy spasming on his dick as he fired thick ropes into her depths again and again.

The damage already done, Allen flexed his abs to thrust into her along with each spurt, making sure his cum reached her innermost recesses.

"Fuuuuuck!" he yelled, his lips breaking from her seal. The unreality overwhelmed him. He was cumming inside Maya again. Even after all these years, all this hard-fought maturity, he still couldn't keep his bare dick out of her pussy. With each final spurt of cum, he felt the glowing pleasure of completion. She'd always wanted to strip him bare, to have him completely. She'd felt close when they'd fucked years ago, but he'd been able to keep her at a distance.

This time, she had taken him completely. She had seduced his seed out him and into her pussy again, despite all of the drama that had resulted the last time he'd done that. But she glowed as she felt the final splashes land at home in her womb, filling her so full of cum that some squeezed out from her pussy, which quivered around his cock.

This time was also different because he had a wife. He had a wife, but he chose Maya, in every way a body could. He'd allowed her to repurpose his wedding ring and make it hers, a constant reminder of her, instead of his wife, and he'd sealed the act with his cum. She had made that ring hers, presented it to him, and he accepted. Or at least, his body had accepted. And for Maya, that was good enough. Where his body went, his heart would follow.

And she felt a spasm of illicit pleasure as she followed that thought. Maya released her arms and legs, freeing Allen. He stayed inside her, panting, his face buried in her shoulder. She loved how his dick still throbbed inside her even as it finally stopped pumping fresh cum into her. His cock still contracted every few seconds, making sure there was absolutely no cum left in Allen's balls. The throbbing seemed to last forever, numbing them both out with continued pleasure.

But Maya knew at some point he would soften, pull out, and maybe, like he'd done before, try to go away. That's where her excitement grew. He would have his body in her the rest of the day, the rest of the night, his cum sloshing inside her when she left, when she met with her friends for dinner later, when she went to bed that night. And then, while she slept, part of his body might just want to stay with her so much that it penetrates her completely, merges with her the way their bodies just merged. The thought almost made her weep.

Allen laid inside her, still in shock. He'd cheated on his wife. He'd fucked another woman without a condom. And possibly...no. What are the chances? He desperately didn't want to entertain the disaster of impregnating his ex, especially while his wife was currently pregnant herself. But that was now possible, because Maya had so thoroughly worked him over.

Allen's dick finally slipped out of Maya's pussy, and he rolled on his back.

"Now what?" he asked. Maya grinned. "I think you'll need to do something about this comforter, unless you think your wife won't notice." Allen looked down. It was soaked with their sweat, her juices, and his cum, which now leaked from her throbbing pussy. "Sorry, this always happens with us, doesn't it?" she mocked. Allen felt his anger rise. How had he gotten tangled up with this woman yet again?

Maya slipped her thong back on to keep more cum from leaking out, then pulled on her rumpled dress. Allen threw on his clothes and they walked downstairs. At the front, Maya slipped back on her sandals. Allen opened the front door. They gazed at each other for a long moment. They laughed. Then sighed.

"Uhm, so we'll..." Allen searched for words he didn't have.

Maya pecked him on the lips. "We'll figure it out." She expected to see him smiling, but he looked troubled. "I don't think there's a lot to figure out. I have a wife."

Maya glared at him. Did he still somehow not get it? That he was hers now?

"I know," she said throatily, taking his left hand and guiding it under her dress. She pulled her thong aside with one hand. He started to work his middle finger into her, but she stopped him. She slowly shook her head, penetrating him with unbroken eye contact.

Understanding on a subatomic level what she wanted, he replaced his middle finger with his ring finger. She smiled sweetly and helped him work it into her cum-filled pussy. She "ooh'd" and "ahh'd" several times before gently pulling his hand away.

She held up his hand for them both to see. His wedding ring was coated in her juices and his cum.

"You have a wife," she said, staring into his eyes. He felt his dick twitch again in his jeans.

Satisfied that her point had been made, Maya spun on her heels and walked away...