Burned By A Former Flame

Story Info
A happily married man faces temptation from a former flame.
9.8k words
4.77
29.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFidelio
MrFidelio
48 Followers

"Why do you look at my instagram stories but never message me?"

This message awaited Allen in his seldom-used instagram inbox. Its author was Maya, a former fling who never reached girlfriend status, partly because of the reckless side of him she brought out.

They'd met ten years ago. She was half Mexican, half Minnesotan, and she told what seemed to him like tall tales about working tangentially for spy companies, some international life of intrigue. She was also a poet, her poems edging toward sexuality at times but mostly dwelling in the realm of magical realism, a place Allen had little patience for. He found both her and 500 Years of Solitude exhausting.

Still.

Her thick brunette hair, wild eyebrows and penetrating gaze drew him close. Her quiet, calm voice lulled him. Her easy laugh and easy arm contact reeled him in.

She found him charming in a young, wiry way. He was eccentric, energetic, and engaging. He shared some of her dark features and they could have easily been confused for cousins or even brother and sister. She found his eyes just as powerful magnets, which attracted her to him, but at times also repelled her from him. And therein lay the problem.

Even as they both sensed deep reservations about the other, there was undeniable sexual chemistry between them. The first night they slept together, Maya felt herself become clingy and as a result canceled their next date, raising a red flag for Allen. Drama after just a few dates was a no go for him.

But she was so damn sexy.

She described her lithe body as "squishy," which was true in a sense. Her skinny body had a remarkable amount of softness to it. Allen loved it. Her soft breasts, her sexy legs, her flat stomach bearing a small tattoo around the belly button which she refused to discuss, adding to both her mystique and her baggage.

He couldn't remember if they used a condom the first time they had sex, but they certainly stopped using one in short order after that, because it wasn't long before Maya was telling Allen to cap off their wild, sweaty sex with him cumming inside her. Allen did, assuming she was on the pill, but with his cum still inside her, Maya revealed she wasn't on birth control. She claimed that she was safe and couldn't have children, but then added that if she were to get pregnant, she would want to have the baby. This overwhelmed Allen, a young writer still trying to get his career started and enjoying his bachelorhood.

Allen felt misled by Maya, but Maya countered that they had both been irresponsible and would have to deal with the consequences. Fortunately, the scare passed a few weeks later.

"I hope you know I wasn't trying to get pregnant. I did it that way because it was hot." This was one of Maya's messages after Allen had officially called off their brief romance. It was buried amongst many other back and forth messages dissecting a relationship that never really had a chance to start, but that message stuck in Allen's mind.

He thought back to being inside her that night, her riding him, starting to ask for it. "I want you to cum inside of me, Allen. I want to feel it." Allen felt himself grow harder at her words. The thought of cumming inside this girl excited him. She was a mystery to him, a roulette wheel. Maybe she was going to be the wild romance of his life, the mother of his children. Most likely, she wasn't a match; he could already sense her capriciousness, a trait he loathed, even as it excited him. Until he knew her better, cumming inside of her was probably not a good idea. That was partially why it felt so good when he did. He had said, "I'm gonna cum inside you," and as Maya thrashed she whispered, "Keep saying it."

Allen repeated "I'm gonna cum inside you, I'm gonna cum inside you, I'm gonna cum inside you" until he had an earth-shaking orgasm, cumming deep in her pussy. She had looked hypnotic, undeniable while riding the cum out of him. He had wondered in that moment if he could love her. But in only a few minutes, they would be fighting over this very act, and that would keep him from being able to ever fully open his heart to her again.

However, he did put his cock into her again.

After their breakup, Allen spent months fielding random angry emails and texts from Maya, before the communications turned conciliatory, even friendly. Allen still kept his distance, but was happy to be cordial with her once again. They even talked of being friends. In truth, they both knew that was an impossibility, but they couldn't quite disentangle themselves.

Late one night, nearly a year after he'd cum in her, their texting turned sexual. They reminisced about the last night they had together, the night it went wrong. But when they both recalled the memory, they were shocked to discover just how much it got both of them off to imagine him cumming inside her again. In the throes of their self-stimulation, they both admitted how turned on they were by the urgency, the immediacy, the risk of him burying his cock deep inside her and letting loose another huge load of his cum.

They were slowly realizing that they shared the same kink, of him plunging his cock unprotected into her tight pussy and fucking her until he claimed her with his seed. Their "accident" had happened because the thought had made them both so horny that they threw caution to the wind and just gave into the pleasure. They both came hard at the memory of their recklessness.

This triggered more texts, which resulted in them once again fucking, again without a condom (though they had both pledged to use one "for real"), but this time, still feeling the nerves of their last mistake, Allen was able to pull out just before he came inside Maya, cumming instead on her belly, to both of their disappointment.

They had several other sexual encounters over the following weeks, but it wasn't long before they were again at odds. Both of them scared each other, perhaps because neither knew what to make of the other. Despite their powerful attraction to each other, Allen couldn't tell if Maya was full of shit, and Maya couldn't tell if Allen was a piece of shit.

As a result, both of them drifted in and out of other relationships over the years, while occasionally seeing each other, though never to sleep together.

Once, while he had a girlfriend, he visited Maya at her apartment and wound up rubbing his hard dick against her leg while teasingly not kissing her. She at last licked his lips and they kissed while his fingers traveled under her skirt. He felt her soft ass, her panties...

But his girlfriend was waiting for him to pick her up. He hadn't expected anything to happen between him and Maya, assuming his loyalty to his girlfriend would keep things platonic. But after he pried himself away that time, he knew he couldn't see her again in person unless it was to fuck.

They exchanged one final volley of sexts right before Allen met his wife, again centering on him cumming inside her. This time, they went deeper into the fantasy, talking about how he liked her to take it from him, and she liked him to force it into her. They were both happy to accommodate each other. He'd cum in his car as she texted him that she wanted his cum deep inside her. Seven years later, she was still making him cum.

Allen went on to meet his wife and cut Maya out of his life, as he'd done with all of his ex-girlfriends. He took to married life immediately. He loved his wife more than anything. She was his salvation after such turbulent years dating, and he didn't want to run the risk of anything fucking it up.

So Maya's message, now over ten years from the first time they'd fucked, wasn't particularly welcome. Allen had enjoyed looking at her instagram stories, enjoyed seeing little glimpses of her body, and yes, enjoyed knowing that she knew he was looking. It was a silent game of chicken that they'd been playing for years. He thought long and hard before responding, wanting to word his feelings just right. He didn't want to lie, but he didn't want to solicit further engagement.

"I like to see what you're offering up to the world! The images speak for themselves so I don't feel the need to start a dialogue about them, but I'm happy to see you living life." All of this was true. Left out, of course, was that she had kept in fantastic shape and often showed photos of her fantastic figure in a skirt or bikini. Even photos of her face still made his cock twitch, those penetrating eyes. But he felt this message covered the bases well enough.

He waited in anticipation for her response. Even though he hadn't done anything wrong, it still felt elicit, spending time with his wife while idly wondering whether another woman had messaged him.

Not just wife. Pregnant wife. Whom he loved with all his heart. Whose child he was happily fathering.

He was a professional writer now, and though it was still a struggle, he'd met the woman he felt comfortable starting a family with. Maya had not been the one, but she'd always found a way to get back into his life. I mean, here it was, ten years later, and she was still making his heart beat faster.

When he finally checked his messages again, there was indeed a message from Maya. He opened it. "Ok," was the terse response. Allen swallowed. Knowing Maya, this wasn't the end of her communication. He expected another message soon. Maybe not tomorrow, or even next week, but Maya had always followed a pattern of cyclical interest in Allen, followed by heavy attention. He'd be shocked if she'd let it lie so easily.

He figured he'd been wrong when two weeks passed by and she still hadn't messaged him. But then one morning after his wife had left for work, he opened his laptop and saw a new message from Maya. "Where are you now?"

Allen thought about it. No harm in answering that, right? "I'm in Los Angeles."

She wrote back within a minute. "Me too."

Allen's throat went dry.

****************************

Their messages went from formal to friendly to flirty within 24 hours, and the following week, they agreed to meet at a coffee shop near his apartment.

Allen trembled with anticipation, feeling sick about meeting an ex-fling without telling his wife, but rationalizing that Maya was also an old friend who he'd like to catch up with. An old friend who he'd masturbated about dozens of times leading up to their meeting.

He sat at an outdoor table with a low chair, waiting. As people passed by, he began to wonder if she just wouldn't show. That would be in keeping with her dramatic nature.

But then, she was there. She wore a white dress patterned with little purple flowers. The dress hung off the shoulders of both arms, putting the skin of her neck and shoulders fully on display. The dress stopped high on her thighs, giving Allen a view of her long, creamy legs. She wore strappy sandals on her feet.

She was as hot as ever, perhaps hotter. Her face had matured since he'd last seen her, and the depth of her eyes felt almost unfathomable to him now. This might have been a mistake.

"Hola, Allen," Maya said, her low voice sending chills through his skin.

"Hi, Maya." They hugged. He smelled her perfume, rich and heady rose.

Maya liked what she saw as she sat across from Allen. Not only had he stayed in shape, but he'd gotten quite fit. The salt in his dark hair befit him as well, and he now sported a well-kept beard. She had a flash of that beard rubbing against the fabric of her panties, but she forced it out.

She had come here for some kind of closure. Learning that he was married with a baby on the way had stung, even though she'd gone through many serious relationships since they'd last met. She still felt a possessiveness over him and hated that another woman had won him over. Her intent was to meet up, show what a babe she still was, and leave him drooling. That was a revenge she'd revel in, after how he had always left her wanting. It would be his turn now.

They spoke politely and pleasantly for about a half hour, until they shifted into more serious territory.

"Why was it always so tense with you?" asked Maya. Allen smiled goodnaturedly. "Me? I was totally chill."

"You were not totally chill."

"I guess not. There was so much up in the air about my life, and you were this...whirlwind. I don't think I was ready for you."

Maya sighed. "Timing is everything."

After they'd cleared the air about their past relationship, they grew more comfortable with each other. Maya even started to touch his arm as they talked and laughed, quietly making fun of the people at the coffee shop as they had on their first date.

They both started to feel giddy, and when it came time to walk his dog, Allen felt himself blurt out, "You can come see the place if you want." One of Maya's signature enigmatic expressions fell upon her face. Was she excited? Wary? Angry? All seemed possible. "Sure," she said.

They walked the hills of Silver Lake the short distance to his apartment, the sun causing sweat to bead on Maya's neck, something Allen was trying to ignore.

Allen opened his apartment door and his 60 pound street mutt Riley went crazy over the new guest, excitedly showing his teeth. Maya loved dogs, and Riley loved to submissively roll on his back and get belly scratches, so it wasn't long before she was kneeling on the hardwood floor.

Her fingers ran through the big dog's brown fur. "So soft..." she cooed to Riley as he spread his legs.

Allen kneeled down as well to rub Riley's face. "Such a good boy. Did you make a new friend?"

Maya lowered her scratching to the dog's thighs. "Yes he did," she lilted to the dog. Allen watched as her hands went near Riley's penis. "Lucky dog," he thought to himself. She noticed Allen watching her hands rub his dog and without even thinking, brought her fingers to cup the dog's penis, just for a moment. She went on rubbing the dog, but Allen had felt his own penis react when she did it. Maya smirked inwardly, sensing the catch in Allen's breath. "Good," she thought, "make him wish he was a dog." She still harbored sharp feelings for Allen, and now, being inside his space, she felt the desire to mark her territory.

"You gonna give me a tour?" she asked. Allen had planned to, but had become distracted by her dress riding up as she crouched. He could now see up her thigh to the swell of her high, round ass. The hint of a red thong.

"Yeah, sorry!" Allen overcompensated, jumping up like he hadn't been staring at her ass. Maya languidly stood up. She liked that she made him nervous.

Maya slipped off her sandals and now padded in his apartment in her bare feet. The apartment was small, but two stories, so after showing her the first floor, they had stairs to climb. Maya nonchalantly slid in front of Allen as they walked. He could see further up her dress now. It was indeed a red thong. Allen committed it to memory for a future masturbation session.

He showed her his writing office, which impressed her, and then the bedroom. It was dim with dark purple walls and a sandy comforter. Maya walked into the bedroom. She looked at a drawing on the wall of Allen and his wife, made for their wedding. She felt a pang in her heart.

Looking down at the comforter, an unpleasant memory came back. During one of their marathon sex sessions, they'd stained Allen's comforter. Allen had teasingly brought up that he'd have to buy a new one, which had hurt her, making her feel like a liability. Why did he always do that to her? Make her feel like she wasn't worthy? She'd had many men beg to be with her. Why not Allen?

It was then that she resolved she would make him beg.

Maya sat on the edge of the bed, running her hands over the comforter.

"This is nice. Nicer than that wine-colored one. You remember that?"

Allen laughed at the memory of their tiff. He sat next to her. She lifted a leg up underneath her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I told you you ruined it. You didn't."

"No, I didn't." Maya slid her hand over the fabric and it touched Allen's hand. "We did."

Allen stared at their touching hands. Maya started to caress Allen's hand with her fingertips. It felt great. Allen's thumb touched her palm, gently stroking the soft middle. His forefinger and thumb then began to squeeze the side of her hand.

Maya grew bolder and clasped his fingers with hers, interlocking them. She felt his silver wedding band rub against her finger. It enflamed her jealousy, and her pussy.

Maya scooted closer to Allen, who, still wanting to believe this was acceptable social behavior, smiled nervously.

"Alright, let's take this pooch for a walk." He patted his other hand on their interlaced fingers, signaling for them to get up, but neither did. Instead, with both hands holding hers, he finally looked her in the eye. She stared back hungrily. They moved toward each other.

Her soft lips tenderly touched his. It was sweet, almost chaste. They kissed again, their lips quietly smacking. Allen reached his hand to caress her exposed shoulder. This caused her tongue to lick his lips, then coax his mouth open. Their tongues first slow danced, then wrestled as their passion increased. It was when her free hand touched the hardening bulge in his jeans that Allen broke the kiss.

"We can't..." he whispered.

She continued to rub his crotch.

"The two of you seem very happy to see me." Allen moaned as he felt the pleasure rise. His cock was always happy to see her -- that was the problem.

With Allen's head bowed as she rubbed his cock, Maya went for his neck, licking and sucking it with abandon. It felt amazing, but when he felt her teeth nearly break the skin, he grabbed her by the wrists.

"No," he said angrily. But staring at her heaving, his dick throbbing, he couldn't help but kiss her mouth hard. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Feeling some degree of control, he held her wrists above her head and gazed at her. She was so gorgeous like this, feral and wanting. She loved the feel of his weight on her. He lowered his face to her and she tried to capture his mouth, but he kept it an inch from her face. Her lips and tongue were desperate for him, which is why he brought his mouth as close as possible to them, and then dove into her neck.

"Ooh..." she moaned. She loved this side of him. In her estimation, Allen was too circumscribed in his behavior, and seeing this normally rational man consumed by lust was a juxtaposition that drove her wild. He kissed and sucked her neck, making love to it, and then bit and sucked hard. "Ah!" she gasped out in surprise and delight.

Allen wasn't conscious that he was doing it, but when he realized that he'd surely have given her a hickey, he felt his cock surge. He didn't know what her relationship status was, but he didn't care. She'd nearly given him a hickey that he would have had to explain to his wife. He was going to do one better. He'd give her one on the part of her body that she loved to show off the most, so that everyone would know that she'd recently been fucked. He'd mark her as the slut she was.

Maya broke free of his grip and yanked his hair so that he was looking in her eyes again. She could feel the wet heat on her neck where he'd sucked. Hazy with lust, she slowly forced his face toward her tits.

He kissed and licked between them, then pulled down the top of her dress. Braless, her perky breasts spilled out. Allen licked around her nipple, careful not to come in contact with it just yet. He knew she couldn't handle being teased, which is why he was going to tease her.

He repeated the technique on her other breast, this time gripping it, squeezing so her hard nipple rose toward his mouth. Still, he refused to give her the pleasure of contact. He sealed his lips completely around her nipple. Maya squirmed, pushing Allen's head so that his face was forced further onto her tit. But it still didn't give her the desired effect. Instead, Allen waited until she realized he was staring up at her. Only when they locked eyes for a long moment did Allen mercifully lowered his tongue to her nipple. She cried out in ecstasy as he slathered her nipple with his saliva. He owned her when he had her like this.

MrFidelio
MrFidelio
48 Followers