Burned Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt, pulled the personal spray head from the tubs rack and adjusted a gentle warm spray of water. I first wet Jean's hair, then Leah's and proceeded to shampoo then rinse each in turn. I then lathered a wash cloth with body soap and washed their limbs and bodies and rinsing them with the spray head. Then I lathered my hands and washed their bums and pussies. I gently inserted my fingers into their crevasses and washed around the anal plugs. I then allowed the two of them to thoroughly wash my hair, body, crevasses and holes.

Upon completion, we laid back and luxuriated in the warm water and watched as Chris washed Joe's cock and balls and without hesitation actually stroked Joe's cock to a full erection. He then pointed at the bench with with a nod of his head. Joe smiled in anticipation, complied and immediately knelt and bent over the bench. Chris soaped his hands, washed Joe's bum and then very slowly and carefully fingered his anal ring. He pressed one and then a second finger tip into Joe's anus as Joe had done to him. He slowly sank his fingers into Joe's rectum, searched for and found the prostate. He stroked firmly and was rewarded by guttural groans and a stream of clear thick liquid that dripped from his friend's cock. Chris pulled his fingers from Joe's stretched anus. The anal ring of muscle slowly tightened to enclose and hide the glistening moist mucosa of Joe's rectum.

I gave Leah and Jean permission to leave the tub, dry off, remove their anal plugs and empty their bowels in the toilet. Each did so with audible sighs of relief.

I retrieved the two leashes from the counter and snapped one to Joe's collar and the other to Chris' collar. The boys smiled in anticipation of what was to come. "We will take total advantage of our freshly cleansed and scented bodies. In addition, there are small lavender scented douche bottles in the toy bag. You have my permission to use these on yourself or on others if you are so inclined. All of today's play will involve each of our bums in some way. No one may orgasm unless each person's bum is involved in sexual contact in some fashion. You must have a dildo, a finger, a tongue or a penis inserted in your derriere. No exceptions to this rule. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mistress," they responded in unison.

"Now for some relaxation, foreplay, and video stimulation," I said looking directly at Chris who very nervously looked first at Leah and then Jean. "Joe, will you pleas set up the videos?"

"With pleasure Mistress," Joe said with a chuckle and huge smile.

Leah looked at Jean who was blushing furiously and staring at the floor. Then back at Chris who was also blushing. "What's going on?" Leah innocently asked as I handed her Joe's leash and then gave Chris' leash to Jean.

"Shh," I cautioned and then continued, "A leash bearer is in command of the leashed. Jean, take Chris along with Joe and Leah and be sure he helps Joe as needed with the videos."

I smiled to myself knowing that some sparks were about to fly.


12