Burning for Her

Story Info
His sissy panty-clad balls are tormented with toothpaste.
2k words
4.43
11.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

Please note, this story is based on one written by my sweet sub, David, star of 'Cucked by the Chairman', as an offering to his Mistress after a drunken night out. It is something we both found fun and sexy and thought you might enjoy it too, which is why we chose to share it. If you don't understand or enjoy the themes in Femdom or sissification then this is not the story for you. Please do not waste anyone's time by leaving hateful rants in the comments or via direct mail. All such ignorant ramblings will be deleted with extreme prejudice. All other feedback is welcomed.

He knew he was drunk.

Mistress knew he was drunk.

He lay naked on his bed, supine, chagrined and wishing he were more in control. More manly.

Fully dressed, she smiled and squeezed the toothpaste; way more than he had ever dared. His eyes were mesmerised by the snaking lines of creamy white paste coiling in her smooth, slender hand. Despite the tingle of fear this gave him, he couldn't deny the dark thrill he got every time his Mistress pushed his boundaries. Lying on his back, he forced himself to relax, to override the urge to run, the desire to beg for mercy.

She stroked him, anointed him, smiling as she did so. He watched as she smeared the viscous, white gloop over the head of his penis, drawing his short foreskin back to rub yet more into the oh, so sensitive ridge under his mushroom shaped head. The scorching heat of the paste burned away that last remnants of his alcohol fog and at once he was sober and rapidly sinking into his sissy headspace.

'Good boy. Such a sweet pet to submit so prettily for me,' she cooed.

She grabbed his smooth balls and ensured they too had received their fair share of the paste's icy torment. It was intense - almost too much to bear. He was gasping, sucking in deep lungfuls of air as the burn hit him.

'Please, Mistress!' he begged her, wide eyes watering as he appealed to her tender mercy. She smiled. He knew his safe word, how to make it stop, and without it, no amount of begging was going to end his suffering. The fact that he hadn't used it was rather telling, she thought. She knew it was hard for him, pushing him beyond the burn he usually enjoyed, but he'd asked her to keep challenging him and she was only giving him what he wanted.

'Do you really want me to stop, boy?' she asked as she grasped his swollen balls, rubbing the stinging cream in more firmly with her thumb. 'Am I just too much for you, pet? Do you want to go back to your safe little life, where you never have to step out of your comfort zone?'

Seeing his erection bobbing as she stroked his sac, she knew that he was loving every second of the torturous pleasure. 'I have many other admirers with whom I can spend my time.' She continued. 'Ones who will appreciate my attentions and will willingly endure whatever I want to do to them in return for my undivided time. Is that what you prefer, boy?' She stopped caressing him and moved away. 'Would you like me to be merciful and turn my attention to someone more... grateful?'

'No, Miss Kate! No, please!'

However much he was suffering now, the thought that he might be left alone, never again to be in the presence of his Goddess, was true pain that he knew he could not endure. Anything, any sexual torture she wanted to inflict on him, would be better than no longer having her in his life. And, if he were honest, he relished the way that his Mistress pushed him above and beyond what he'd dare to try alone.

The intense conflagration that was roasting his most tender areas made his eyes water. It was like his cock and balls were broiling in a bubbling cauldron and, instead of any sign that he was acclimatising to it, the heat was actually ramping up.

He was in Hell.

Or was he? He'd been offered absolution and had refused sweet relief, instead choosing to continue his suffering, just so long as it was at the hands of his cruel Goddess.

She stroked his hair, petting him gently, as she watched him endure the sweet agony just for her. He could get up, wash himself, stop the suffering, but he wanted to endure, wanted to please her. Her boy's sweet surrender was making her as hot as he was.

Watching him watching her, she slipped one hand up under her dress and into her panties. Her clit was throbbing with need and her swollen petals were slick with her excitement. Her eyes glazed with arousal as she toyed with herself. Not too much, she wanted to keep herself on edge to fully enjoy tormenting her sweet little sissy sub. This was far too delicious to rush.

Removing her glistening fingers from her hungry pussy, she held them in front of his face, watching as his nostrils flared and pupils blew as the scent of her honey took over his senses. Slowly, teasingly, she took one slippery fingertip and painted his lips with her arousal. As he parted his lips to steal a taste, she pushed that single long, manicured digit along his tongue, forcing it flat and coating it with the taste he was so desperate for. In and out, she penetrated his mouth, mocking him with her eyes as he moaned with pleasure. A second, honey-soaked finger was added, then a third. His lips stretched to accommodate a fourth -- oh, how she loved this control. They both knew what it represented. He was her slutty, little bitch, and he couldn't get enough of her -- he was revelling in the illicit thrill of her plundering his body for her pleasure.

Breathing hard through his nose, eyes streaming as he gagged a little, she began to fuck his mouth, her silver rings clinking as his teeth caught on them with every firm thrust.

'Good boy. Or is it, good girl?' she whispered, making him shiver with delight.

Whipping them out of his mouth, she took her saliva-slicked fingers and grasped his iron hard penis. The moisture made the toothpaste even hotter, and the purple head of his cock, like an overripe plum, was fit to burst. His eyes streamed as she took his right hand and dribbled her own precious saliva into his palm.

'Cum for me, my sweet one. Give yourself over to the pleasure' she murmured. Then her voice hardened as she commanded, 'Give me your tribute.'

He rubbed himself hard and fast for her. The slickness of his palm increasing the speed, increasing the burn. Anything, he thought. For his owner. For his Mistress. Everything for you, Kate.

'Close your eyes, sweet one, and think of me being fucked and used so thoroughly by Peter. You loved watching your boss as he cucked you, didn't you sweet pet?'

And he did, oh, how he did. In fact, he'd edged himself to that very memory every night since.

'Remember the way his balls slapped your chin as you knelt under his desk,' she continued, 'paying homage to my clit while you were wearing my snug little lacy panties?'

Her voice recounting the memory of one of the hottest experiences of his life was all too much and he exploded, moaning her name, 'Kate, Kate, Kaaaaate!' His cock was a volcano, erupting pyroclastic surges of semen that splashed on his chest and trickled, sluggishly to puddle on his stomach.

She allowed him to lie still, to catch his breath, waiting for that moment when the endorphins started to fade and the burning in his now flaccid genitals made its presence know.

'It's still burning so much, Mistress,' he moaned.

She smiled and ran his fingers through his sissy seed. His pulse picked up as he watched her move his fingers to his mouth and, parting his lips eagerly, he suckled them, like a hungry baby with a pacifier. He loved it when she fed him a hot mouthful of sperm. He preferred cleaning her well-fucked pussy of a load of alpha seed, as he'd done so recently, but this felt deliciously submissive too.

Over and over, she repeated this action, scooping up fingerfuls of the dripping cream and feeding it to him, until it had all been consumed. Standing, she slipped her hands under her dress and removed her black silk panties, which were now clinging damply to her swollen labia. Knowing what she intended, he lifted his feet, one at a time, then eased his cheeks up as she slid the soft, warm, feminine garment up over his legs. As the damp gusset caressed his overheated balls, he felt her wetness comforting him as the silk continued up to encase his limp penis. Her hands caressed him gently through the decadent lingerie.

'Can you feel what you've done. boy? You've made me so, so wet, little one.'

Pushing him firmly backwards, she sat astride his chest, and he luxuriated in the warmth of her wetness on him. Wearing her lingerie, hot and wet from her dewy font, gave him a glow of wellbeing. He felt both warm, safe, and hopelessly aroused. She smiled and moved her hips slowly, marking his body with her scent. Marking him as her property. The thought was desperately exciting.

'So, sooo, wet,' she sighed, looking into her submissive's eyes. Her face was so close to his that he could feel the damp heat of her aroused breath as it whispered past his ear.

Oh, god, he longed to taste her, to push his tongue deep inside her. He wanted so much to pleasure her, for this Goddess grind herself against his mouth, irrespective of his comfort. However, he knew that she was in charge, and that he didn't deserve a taste. He'd been drinking and was not worthy of pleasuring her with his sloppy tongue. Coming up onto her knees, she moved closer, lifting her hips slowly, tilting her pelvis towards him to display her glossy honeypot, dripping with arousal.

'Close your eyes, my little slut. Don't dare open them!' she growled huskily.

As he closed his eyes, he could hear the moment when she impaled herself on her fingers. Using fast, firm strokes, she fucked herself, little grunts of effort and moans of pleasure escaping her lips as she shamelessly pounded her tight passage and strummed her clit. He focussed on the symphony of obscene sounds as he inhaled her essence, which was spattering on his face and chest as she abused herself so vigorously. All he had to do was reach for her hips and pull her forcefully to his mouth. It was all he had to do, and he could hold her on his tongue. However, he did not move, dutifully laying back, eyes shut, denying himself what he desired most. This was too important to him. Nothing must break the trust between them.

Faster she moved, her skilled fingers working herself to a shattering climax, her deep, drawn-out moan of ecstasy highlighting just exactly what he has missed. Spent, she lowered herself onto his chest. He felt her wetness, her heat against his toned abs, and he moaned in pleasure. He opened his mouth without being asked and she slid her fingers in, loving how his mouth fastened on them, sucking avidly. Pulling back, she held the tips just on his lips. 'Fuck my fingers with your mouth for me.'

Locking eyes with his Mistress, as she had trained him to do, he rocked his head back and forth, forcing them deeply into his mouth and past the tight barrier of his throat, her thumb gently wiping away the happy tear that leaked from his eye.

'Such a good boy,' she praised, 'If I had a mouthful of semen, I'd reward you with a kiss,' she continued quietly, and he sucked harder on her elegant fingers, showing her just how much he longed for that.

Withdrawing her fingers, she stroked his cheek fondly before easing off him to stand by the bed, looking down at his panty-clad supine form.

'Sleep well, sweet pet,' she whispered, stroking him one final time through the silk. And, as he closed his eyes, his Mistress' taste on his tongue, he knew that he would, indeed be having very sweet dreams.

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers