Burning Heat

Story Info
A run to cool down only gets heated up!
2.3k words
4.2
9.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was a bad idea but whenever I felt myself get angry to the point of rage, a run helps me cool down. I shouldn't have done the run in the middle of the night through the park but I needed it. With my growth stunted, I looked younger than I actually was. I was forty-two years old but could still pass for eighteen. This has caused me many issues. I still got carded wherever I went. The looks people would give me like I was some yuppy looking for attention. Dating was the worst for me and that was the problem that sent me on this run.

Tonight, my blind date ended up being this guy who was only a few years older than I was. He dressed nicely like he had an office job. Yet, he thought I was some girl with daddy issues. Kept asking what I planned to do for college, did I have a summer job, and all these other questions like I was some tramp looking for an old man to fuck.

After thirty minutes, I tore the man a new one and walked away. I graduated top of my class in high school, did my college work for a bachelorette degree in computer science. I was working for a tech company that was making software for the military. For one night was it too much to ask to not be treated like some young piece of meat? It was like they thought I was willing to bend over and drop my panties just because they would be my daddy for the night. Fuck that, I hated my father. He wanted a son and got me instead.

So that brought me out here tonight. The dress was gone. Shorts, sneakers, a hair tie to put my hair up in a tail, and a t-shirt were called for tonight. I had about an hour of sunlight left but I knew I would be back at my car before it got dark. And even if I was wrong, I had run this trail enough times I could probably run with my eyes closed.

The trail was clear tonight, I could hear birds chirping, some bugs buzzing about, but there was no one about. My heart was beating in my chest, my blood was pumping through every vein, and the anger I felt was dying down as it got used as fuel. I was sweating some and knew a shower would have to follow the run. Might have been tempted to pull the nozzle down and...

There was a loud snapping sound. I froze in my tracks and tried to find where it had come from. It sounded like it had surrounded me, like a long single stick broken in several spots at the same time to mask the direction. The birds nor the insects broke the silence. All I could hear in my ears was the beat of my heart that was now trying to lodge itself in my throat.

Slowly, my eyes scanned between the pine trees, trying to see if I could find what had made that noise. All I saw was nothing. I was starting to think about just going back to the car when something broke the silence. The sound echoed off the trees and something in the core of my soul told me that wasn't a natural cry. It was like some bird was dying yet was on the attack at the same time.

That was when I saw the slight shimmer. It was for a second but I saw the light reflect off something that looked like a greyish-blue. Between the sound and what I saw, my anger was out. Fear was the new fuel and I turned around. I had no idea what that thing was but if it was a sick animal then I didn't want to be out here and get attacked by it.

My heart continued to pump hard as I prayed for someone to show up. I didn't want to be alone with that thing. I heard that horrible noise again but it sounded louder this time which meant it could be closer to me. I stole a glance over my shoulder but saw nothing directly behind me.

My gaze back forward, a path to car planned in my head, I just had to keep going and...

Something body-slammed me from the side, knocked me onto a patch of grass that was next to the path, and knocked the air out of me. As I was getting my hands under me, I felt this heavy pressure press down on my legs and spread them painfully wide. I looked down and could barely see a thing, just more shimmers of that blue-gray skin that seemed to flicker between visible and not depending on the sunlight.

I had no idea what this thing was but I feared the worst was to come. I was going to die here. I started to scream out for help only for this thing to his loudly as I felt a warm breath blow on my face. I don't know why but I got the feeling that this creature didn't like me yelling and was making it clear that I needed to shut up.

Had this thing intended to let me live? That was impossible to believe. It was a creature of instinct, following whatever desire it had. I felt something pull at my shorts for a second before I heard a loud ripping sound. Cold air rushed by and knew now what this thing wanted. I would be wishing for death but this thing wouldn't kill me if I went along with its desires.

A second later, I felt a blast of warm air get blown onto my crotch and shuddered in both disgust and instinctual arousal. That was followed up by feeling something wet pressing up against my crotch. Part of me wanted to scream out still, to try to get away. But the other part of my mind was already on the survival plan and kept me in check. If anything, as it brushed against my clit, I felt a warmth slowly build up through my body.

As that wet thing kept pressed to my clit, I felt something push into my pussy slowly but with force. This brought out a moan from me as this thing felt warm and wet. It didn't go far into me but once it felt like it reached its limit, it started to thrash around. It would press up against all my sides in a clockwise motion and keep moving around and around. I had no idea if this was to make me more compliant with its desires or if it was readying me for the next part.

Either way, I moaned louder as my hips bucked up into whatever that was. The heat was continuing to travel up, my chest was feeling suffocated by my top and I started to claw at it to get some relief. That was when I felt something else push through the heat. It connected right to my mind and somehow, I was feeling something that I had never felt before.

It was like my body was demanding more from this thing. It was making my pussy wet and it burned with an itch that went all the way deep into my being. My mind was trying to put a word to this feeling, a feeling I doubt anyone else had felt before but all I knew was I needed the itch scratched badly. Even if this thing fucked me for hours and I got to go home, I feel like the desire would force me into a seedy bar and let everyone fuck me until I passed out. Then, maybe the feeling would die away. And if it didn't, just needed to spread my legs.

Without warning, my shirt and bra were ripped away. I then felt what I assumed to be a claw grope at my breast and roughly pull at it. I hissed but the pain slowly changed to pleasure as it repeated the motions without damaging my breast. My free hand went to my other breast and started to grope it just as roughly while pinching my nipple between my fingers. The heat inside me was now a raging fire that sent electric jolts throughout all the nerves in my body and demanded more.

Whatever was in my pussy was slowly pulling back, along with that wet thing that was pressed against my clit. My mind knew I didn't want this yet my body was in control. My other hand went down and rather than cover my pussy, it spread the lips wide open and the words that left my mouth didn't feel real. "Don't stop until you cum deep inside me!"

A second later I felt the tip of something hard and wet press up against my pussy. My hand started to wrap around it, to guide it into my body, and a jolt of fear went through me. This thing in my hand was rather large, I couldn't fit my hand around it completely. It felt curved and it had ridges that seemed to segment this thing. Before I had a chance to voice it might be too big, the creature started to push it in. My back arched and a moan was caught in my throat. Once the tip was in, I could feel my pussy stretch to accommodate those ridges to let them in. Only once the ridge was in, my entrance would try to close around this thing. However, when it seemed to finally wrap around it, it found the next ridge afterward was demanding entrance.

It was stretching me as far as it could inside me and with it came the hard pounding feeling of each ridge roughly pushing against that spot inside me. I always enjoyed it when someone found the spot in me but this time, this was beyond enjoyment. It felt like a new depth was found in pleasure. I didn't know if my body was trying to keep me calm during this time or if maybe this creature had done something. All I knew was I wanted every inch inside of me and as I felt each ridge push in, I knew I was going to get my desires filled. By the time it bottomed out, a mix of pain and pleasure was radiating through my body and I felt like I was hooked on this feeling.

It slowly pulled back all the way, making me cry out in a feral-like growl as each of the ridges popped my pussy open. Then it thrust back in hard, making me moan as my back was scratched by little rocks and sticks that's were in the grass. Soon, it had a rhythm that was only growing faster and harder as if it knew I could take it now. I wasn't some small human to it anymore, I was a hole to fuck. On each thrust in, stars would blind my vision yet the jolts of pleasure made me very aware it wanted deeper into me.

My left hand was still massaging and pulling on my breast in time with this monster who had my other breast while my right hand was now abusing my clit which was throbbing painfully hard. My hips tried their best to thrust up to meet the monster's thrusts but it was nigh impossible as it kept me on the ground with one hand. My mouth was almost permanently left open, which let the monster start to slide something in. My tongue acted with haste and was quick to comfort it. However, I noticed the acidic taste on it and knew this was in my pussy moments ago.

The monster was thrusting harder and faster, making me wonder if it would be done soon and wishing it wouldn't be. My tongue bathed and held what I came to think was its tongue as moans slithered past it. With each escaped moan, I pleaded, "flood my pussy until it runs out like a river! Give it all to me!"

As the sunlight started to fade, the monster thrust in as hard as it could. I felt it throb inside and knew what was coming. A second later, a burning liquid started to flood my depths which only set me off with a loud moan and my pussy clamping down on it. I was trying my best to milk it all as my back arched into the hand of the monster. After a few solid seconds, the monster pulled out and soon let several blasts land on my skin. I felt it cover my pussy, stomach, breasts, and even some of my face. The cold air met my pussy and sent a jolt through me as I felt its seed slowly pour out of my burning hole.

It had just got done fucking me, it was getting dark out, and all I could think of was needing to be ravaged more. It had pulled its tongue from my mouth which made me cry out for it to stick it back in. My pussy wasn't abused enough and this burning pleasure wasn't dying down. That was when I heard that unearthly cry. At first, I thought it was the monster that just fucked me. However, more cries could be heard and I could tell they were close.

A moment later, I felt warm blasts of air on several places of my body and realized there were more of these monsters gathering. The last thing I remembered was cracking a smile, spreading my legs wide, and using my hand to spread my pussy lips wide as the cum was still draining. "Alright boys, if you got it, fill me up! My pussy needs to be ruined badly!"