Customers Ch. 01: Crystal Clear

Story Info
Crystal comes into possesion of a strange necklace.
1.9k words
4.29
10.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This takes place in the same universe as the Convenience series, but don't worry! It is not required reading to enjoy each of these chapters as a standalone experience.

Crystal walked out of the unnamed shop, toying with the necklace she'd purchased where it dangled around her neck as she walked back to the place she'd parked her car, just off the pedestrian-only road the shop was on.

She had been living in the vehicle for awhile, but she kept it more or less clean and organised, with a healthy portion of whatever income she managed to get going toward a storage unit that she used for her property she was unable to keep on hand.

Of course, there was that quiet voice in the back of her head that called her an idiot for buying a stupid trinket, when she could have saved up a little more toward a flat. But that voice was quickly waved off. It had been cheap, and she liked it, so what was the problem with doing something that made her happy?

There wasn't a problem. It was important to treat oneself once in awhile.

She headed down to the end of the block at a bit of a clip. Apart from smoking from a young age, she was in decent shape. She'd spent most of her life on the active side, and aside from a slight tummy and a little extra weight around the rear, from a diet of cheap fast food that she could actually afford, she was more or less fit. She stubbornly wore a too-small B-cup, or sometimes, no bra at all, in spite of ample breasts that were almost-but-not-quite pushing D's. Her hips were naturally wide, giving her a comfortable pear shape.

Today the 22 year old punk had forgone her bra entirely, wearing a thin shirt that would have gone see-through at the slightest hint of rain, and a pair of jean shorts with some stockings and boots that added a few inches to her slightly below average height.

It was hotter than she had thought it would be, today. She got into her car, turning on the AC as soon as she got the old vehicle started, and taking a deep and slow breath before she pulled out into the largely empty street, not bothering with a seatbelt.

The drive to her usual camping spot wasn't a long one, though long enough that she was glad she hadn't decided to walk. The mornings here were usually chill, even on warm days, and the heat was doing odd things to her as she pulled down a dirt road leading to a largely abandoned property where she normally parked.

Upon arrival, she was actually starting to sweat, sipping from a bottle of water she had in the cup holder. Her nipples were hard in the cold air from the AC, but the too-hard-to-ignore heat only continued, focused on her now soaked pussy.

She threw the car into park, giving up on the AC and settling for just rolling down the windows a smidge before shutting it down and taking the key out of the ignition.

"The hell?" Her voice was higher pitched, and more feminine than she expected it to be, slightly breathy, "Christ, has it really been all that long since I got laid, brain needs to fuck me itself?" She shook her head, tilting the seat back and unbuttoning her shorts.

She could feel the new pendant, heavy on her chest, as she pinched an already tender nipple through her semi-transparent shirt, her other hand sliding into her shorts and immediately rubbing her already swollen clit through drenched pink lace.

The pendant felt warm against her skin.

Her eyes fluttered shut, she bit her lip, rubbing faster with little build up. A quick and dirty orgasm would do her just fine. She didn't need more than that. That's all she had to keep telling herself.

She came fast, if not all that hard, not bothering to muffle the soft gasps of pleasure as she kept rubbing as long as she could stand, before she became too sensitive to continue.

The pendant was hot, the small crystal, held firm by tentacles, almost leaving a mark against her pale skin. A sweet and musky scent rolled across her on the breeze.

She opened her eyes, unfocused. They widened, mouth dropping open to swear, as a long, glistening tendril pushed into her mouth before she could make a single sound.

A small portal had opened above her. It grew, more tendrils of varying thickness coming out of the tear in reality, exploring anything they touched, before eventually finding her by the heat radiating from her skin.

She panicked, bringing both hands up to try and pull the slick tentacle from her mouth. A thick bulb inflated behind her teeth, keeping the alien thing in place as it began oozing a thick, syrupy sweet liquid down her throat. At the same time, another pair of tendrils curled around her hands, wrists, and down her arms, slow but too strong for her to effectively resist, as they methodically pulled her toward the strange portal.

Where they touched, her skin felt like it was on fire, arousal touching her nerves as if her entire body were an erogenous zone.

The pendant had begun glowing with an otherworldly light, as she felt herself leaving the seat. She tried to struggle, but when she did, the bulbous thing in her mouth swelled, making her jaw ache. The thin and delicate fabric of her shirt had gone entirely see-through, as tentacles left trails of shimmery slime.

It was dark in there, but for a faint, impossible glow that she almost couldn't see, and she had no doubt that she was about to be pulled through that portal, possibly with no escape. Something in her head tried to stoke her panic again, but her body refused to obey her as shimmering liquid absorbed into her clothes and skin.

The tendrils were various colours, all with almost gemlike clarity. She could see the liquid pumping through them, and catching the light in the car as they twisted around her, grabbing hold of anything they could use to get a grip on her.

She tried to moan around the bulbous tentacle, still pumping that sweet substance down her throat. The mass pulled her deeper, a bit more quickly into itself.

There was nothing but tentacles, in every direction as she finally passed all the way through the portal. Gravity ceased to exist, leaving the tendrils free to exert any force on her they wished, assuming they were capable of wishing anything at all.

Finally, the bright light, filtering through strange, clear tendrils began to fade. She didn't know if her only way out was closing, or if she was being dragged farther and farther away from it. She didn't know if distance meant anything.

A particularly large appendage pressed against her core, obliterating her thoughts for a moment. Already torn jean shorts were straining under the insistent tugging of two tendrils which seemed determined to go in opposite directions.

Several had snaked into her shirt, wrapping around her breasts, strange, sucker like mouths latching over her nipples. They drooled the same sticky substance as the others, leaving them so hypersensitive that that stimulation alone was almost enough to send her over the edge.

God, she needed to cum again so badly.

A smaller tendril teased her clit through a small tear in her shorts. With no idea which way was up, she couldn't manage to squirm closer.

The glittering fluid kept coming, soaking her even as it absorbed into her skin itself. Arousal like none she'd known was going through every inch of her body.

Faintly, as if from a distance, she could hear the sound of her shorts finally giving way, ripping under the impossible force from the tentacles that pulled so impatiently at the barrier. It took even less time for her lace panties to be shredded.

As if the sound were an invitation, the large, probing appendage she'd felt before dove back in, pressing against her tight cunt and attempting to force its way inside. leaking copious amounts of the arousing fluid to smooth the way.

The moment she managed to take even an inch, a hard orgasm hit her, causing her to jerk involuntarily.

The creature, whatever it was, took this as resistance, yanking her arms and legs wide, forcing her onto the massive, cock-like thing, and pumping out still more of the drug-like fluid, as still more continued to stroke, probe, bind and tease her with seemingly no unified aim.

It was impossible to think. She hardly noticed as another tendril forced itself into her ass, squirming deep, as the large one in her overstimulated pussy tried to get as much of itself into her as possible.

She didn't know how long this went on. Everything was fucking, and touching and cumming until she couldn't even remember her own name. She came, again and again and again. The tears that leaked from her eyes were shimmering and sticky, as was the sweat that came from her pores. She drooled glittering slime around the bulbous tendril, mouth continuing to hang open for more use when it finally pumped a massive load directly into her stomach and withdrew.

She was nothing more than a glimmering, wet hole for these alien things to play with and explore.

One orgasm or another meant nothing by the time she began to be aware of herself again. She wondered if maybe she'd fallen asleep, but that was as far as her thoughts got, as she felt a large...knot? Somehow stretching her beyond what she had thought possible, bulging out in the transparent, cock-like tentacle still buried impossibly deep inside her pussy. Her near-constant climax intensified as the thing was pushed into her.

Crystal tried to catch her breath at the somehow increased intensity, but all attempts at doing so failed when another bulging thing stretched her. Then another. And another, and again, and again, and again, until she had lost count, each releasing into her with a generous helping of the glimmering slime.

She could feel her stomach slowly stretch to accommodate the invaders. More and more light was beginning to filter through the tendrils. She managed to look down at the cock-like tendril that seemed to be pushing her back toward the light, smaller tentacles slipping out and off of her.

With a slight splat of slime, gravity returned as she passed through the portal, landing in the back seat of her car with the largest of the tendrils still buried in her pussy. She squinted in the light, trying to look at the thing past a now heavy and swollen stomach.

It finally clicked as she watched the final egg travel down the length of tendril, catching the light like a gem, before once again stretching her wide and planting itself in her womb.

The final tentacle slowly withdrew from her, uncoiling and relaxing as it pulled out, discharging a final, thick and almost opaque seal inside of her, before pulling back into the portal and finally disappearing entirely.

Crystal passed out before another thought could get through her head, feeling gapingly empty and so, so, so full at the same time.

Her dreams were full of wriggling, unknowable things. She would never dream of anything else again.