All Comments on 'Burning Honey Ch. 03'

by elleem

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We waited so long, and yes it was longer, but really? Ruby still walks all over him? Aspen needs to grow some balls. Pretty disappointing after all that time. Please don't leave it so long again.

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Come on!!

I just found you with the third part, but COME ON!! Why is he still dealing with Ruby? Chuck her ass!! Oh, BTW, you're doing great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Disappointing!

You updated after so long and Ruby is still being a giant domineering bitch! Aspen needs to grow some balls. His attitude with her is not cute or nice at all, it shows that he's a spineless coward. Just get rid of her already! Its getting annoying now. He just doesn't need to go to the damn wedding.

langyehlangyehover 9 years ago
keep going, this is great

Love this story, was well worth the wait. Please keep the story going!

PepperSaltPepperSaltover 9 years ago
..

I find it funny how most of the chapter is about wanting Cary yet he's so quick to tell him to leave his apartment and go down 23 floors when Ruby's at his door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

More more more! But ruby needs to go!

nanobotnanobotover 9 years ago
so fucking hot!

This is what I admire

in a writer who can accentuate desire

by doing as Vonnegut suggests

while making your character want what he detests

and despise what he once sought

ensnared in a very good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better

Eleem

I just finished reading chapter 3 and while very good, I can't wait for more.

While I totally agree with the sentiments of the other reviews, this is however your story to tell.

So whether he goes to the wedding or not doesn't really matter to me. But I do think he should grow a pair and tell Ruby about his Burning Honey affair.

And let the chips fall where they may.

Please write more SOONER

Randee

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more more more now now now.

You're writing is just brilliant, the characters have depth and the fire is there. You don't rush into things which is excellent. Love to see where you're gonna go with these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I disagree totally with the comments immediately above. This is a plot led story and I am intrigued to see how things will work out. Ant although aspen may not be the number one action hero he seems far more believable than most of the guys portrayed on this site who think only of sex. Please continue your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good!

I like your story very much. For your first time, I think it is very well written. More please!!!!

CratyrCratyrover 9 years ago
That rare creature the Net Troll!

I know you know this, but ignore the Trolling from the anon guy on 12/27.

Keep writing. Keep developing your characters. The story is growing along quite nicely. Good erotica with good plot is so very rare, please keep up the good work.

canndcanndover 9 years ago

hot as hell. I like these two alot. I think cary is serious about him too. I think they need to get to know each other a bit....so far it's based on sex. I think it was mean to throw him out. he could have said they were working on a project, though not admit the project was losing his virginity lol. I hope Cary isn't too angry about how he evacuated from the apt. I have a feeling he can get jealous. i think you should make emotions run hot while dealing with this...will make the make-up sex all the better! Cary should end up at the wedding! :)

Slowine4meSlowine4meover 9 years ago
Great

This is a great story and like someone else mentioned it is your story to tell but Ruby does not deserve him,shes not nice,and runs over him. She's the type of person you have to be stern with. And since when do you break up with someone yet they not only show up at your house unannounced but demand you keep prior engagements? I like Cary and Aspen as a couple.. Can't wait till part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That. Was. So. Fucking. Hot. You are an amazing writer!!!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 9 years ago
Fun story so far!

And please don't pay any attention to the trolls who are not offering constructive criticism.

Stories like this are supposed to be fantasies, supposed to be slightly out there, where you find yourself rolling your eyes at one character (Ruby) and rooting for others (Cary and Aspen). Keep up the good work - it's a great story so far!

And for the haters out there - shut it - there are people like this in real life! Both men and women who let others roll over them and treat them like doormats. So stop "complaining" about the plot of you don't have anything constructive to say.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Finally!

I have been dying for more!! I have read a lot of stories here and am currently writing one that I hope to share soon. I have posted many comments on how good a story was but this is the first time that I've ever gotten this hot over a story. Excellent writing. I felt...damn that was really hot.

Looking forward to more. Way more! :)

TM

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
Sweet like honeydew..

Oh yass, love this continued romance between Aspen and Cary..haha at Cary being forced to go down 23 flights of stairs..maybe he goes down one flight and decides to take the elevator..but he's smitten by Aspen so he would go up and down as many as it takes to make Aspen happy!

Looking forward to the remaining events of the main plot as well as the subplot where Aspen helps his man out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

when the new chapter will be out ??

noelburgundy27noelburgundy27about 9 years ago
I hope you update soon

The character chemistry and dynamic really hooked me. And the plot's got me intrigued. Looking forward to the update.

MalecManiacMalecManiacalmost 9 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Judging by the date this was posted, it seems like another installment is probably not going to happen (although I hope I'm wrong). It's a shame though, this is one of the best and well written series on here.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 4 years ago
Burning Honey Ch 3

Please finish.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous