Burning Issue Ch. 02 - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure it's okay for Jenny to stay a few days, Elizabeth?" said Charlie.

Mum nodded. "Absolutely. She'll be welcome company, for both of us, so relax, Charlie. Jenny is most welcome."

"Okay, then, I'll get myself away. Barbara and I have to be at Newcastle Airport for two. We'll be back next Friday."

"Enjoy yourselves. I can't remember the last time you had a break."

Charlie grinned. "Neither can I." He turned to Jenny and held out his arms. "Give your Dad a hug, sweetie." Jenny moved easily into her father's arms and they hugged each other. Charlie kissed his daughter's cheek and then released her. "Okay, Jenny, enjoy yourself, and make sure you behave!"

"I will, Daddy," Jenny replied, and in moments we were waving goodbye as Charlie drove away.

"Okay, Jenny, come on inside and we'll let you get yourself sorted. Gary, show Jenny to the guest room, please."

"Sure. Come on, Jenny, although I know you know the way!" Like me, Jenny was in shorts and a t-shirt, a loose one, and I couldn't make up my mind whether or not she was wearing a bra.

"I'm not," she said, as I followed her up the stairs.

"Not what?"

"Wearing a bra," she answered, laughing. We'd reached the next floor and she turned to me, quickly lifting her t-shirt, then letting it drop. "See?"

And see I had, the reminder of her twin lovelies being most welcome. "Yes, I see," I said, "but, remember, you sent me a reminder last night."

"A welcome reminder?" she asked, her voice hesitant.

"A very welcome reminder," I said, firmly, "very welcome, indeed."

"Good," she said, smiling. "Glad you liked it." We'd reached the guest room and I opened the door and ushered her inside.

"I'll let you unpack," I said, "so just come down to the living room when you're ready."

"Will do. See you in a few."

"Before I go?" I said.

"Yes?"

"I didn't just like the picture, I loved it! Will you model for me?"

She stared at me, then flushed. "Nude?" she said, her voice hesitant.

"Please, yes."

"Who sees them?"

"Me, you, probably Mum, and I'll tell you why Mum later. In fact, I'll show you, okay? And nobody else, promise. But for now, finish your unpacking and I'll see you downstairs." I turned to go, but she touched my arm. She smiled.

"Yes, I'll model for you. See you in a few." She turned away and unzipped her holdall. I set off downstairs, fighting the urge to cheer out loud. Mum was sitting on the couch and turned to me as I went in.

"Jenny settling in okay?"

"Just unpacking. She'll be down in a minute or so."

"We may need to do some reorganising later. Remember, Betty will be here on Monday for a couple of nights."

I grinned. "Perhaps Jenny won't be in the spare room by then, eh?"

Mum laughed, then turned as Jenny came in. "Ah, Jenny. All settled in?"

"Pretty much," said Jenny, perching herself on the couch next to Mum. "Thanks for letting me stay."

"You're welcome, pet. Has Gary said anything to you about our new regime?"

Jenny shook her head. "No, he hasn't. What new regime is this?"

Mum reached out and took Jenny's hand. "We've started skinny-dipping," she said, and Jenny blinked in surprise. "It started when Gary came home from hospital, still with his hands bandaged. I asked him what he would like, and he said, a shower. Well, I was a bit perplexed, but we thought about it, and decided that if we taped a couple of freezer bags over his hands, that would keep the dressings dry. Well, that solved one problem, but it meant that if he was going to be clean, I needed to wash him, and the easiest way was to get in the shower with him. I could have worn my bikini, of course, but we decided if I was naked, too, it would save me having to wash and dry my bikini every time, and Gary likes his daily shower, so I would be doing a lot of washing and drying!

"Well, we sort of started just being naked all the time, because it felt good and when Gary had the dressings removed and started swimming again, skinny-dipping was logical." Mum shrugged. "That's the story, Jenny, so if it won't make you uncomfortable, we'd like to carry on with the being naked around the house. Don't worry, we set the radar announcer for the driveway, so we'll know if anyone comes. So, sweetie, what do you say?"

Jenny grinned. "I say yes! I love being naked around the house, but of course I can only do it at home when Mum and Dad are out, or if I'm in my room. And now you mention it, I'd love a swim. What do I do, undress in my room and just come down naked?"

"Exactly," said Mum, "so let's all have a swim. Gary, did you ask Jenny about modelling for you?"

"I did, Mum, and she said yes. After our swim, Jenny?"

"After, yes. Right now, I just want to get in that lovely pool of yours!"

"Okay, then," said Mum, "let's all go and get naked!"

I reached for Jenny's hand and tugged her to her feet. "Come on, you. I want to see if the reality matches up to the selfie you sent me."

Jenny laughed. "Better, I hope. Come on, race you!" We didn't actually race, after all, I was holding her hand, but we didn't dawdle either. At the spare room door, we paused, and I turned her to face me.

"When you're ready, come into my computer room, next to my bedroom, because there's something I want you to see before we go down. Okay?"

"Ooh, mystery! Okay, see you in about thirty seconds."

I laughed. "Make it a minute, I need to switch the computer on first."

Jenny grinned. "Porn? Don't need it, I'm already horny."

"Not porn, but I think you'll find it interesting. Now, scoot!" Already horny, eh? Promising! I went into my computer room and turned the PC on, then threw off my clothes, leaving them on my bed, then went back to my computer. There was a knock on the door and I called out, "come in," and there she was, my lovely Jenny, in her glorious nakedness. I admit it, I stared at her in admiration until she snapped her fingers, breaking me out of my reverie. I must have flushed because I could feel heat in my face.

"Sorry, love, but you're too gorgeous not to admire."

She smiled. "Thank you. Now, what was it you wanted to show me?"

"Some photos I took yesterday," I said, tapping the keys to open the folder of Mum's nude photos. "See?"

"Wow! Your Mum? She is freaking gorgeous! Gary, my sweet, no wonder you like to see her naked. Shit, that body's better than mine!"

"No, it's not. As good as, perhaps, but not better."

Jenny laughed. "If you say so, sweetie. Oh, Gary, your hands! How do they feel?"

I'd removed my gloves when I stripped and Jenny was only now seeing my hands. Still rather red, but smooth, healing well under way. I held them out to Jenny and she took them, clasping mine lightly as she studied them. Impulsively, she threw her arms around me and hugged me, her bare breasts, her lovely bare breasts, pressed against me.

"Oh, Gary, when I heard about the crash I was devastated, scared I'd lose you, before I'd ever had you! I didn't tell you at the time, but after our skinny-dip, when we wanked each other, I had a long talk with Mum and, well, I've been on the pill for a month now. I want you to make love to me, and soon!"

"And I want to make love to you, sweet Jenny, so very much. First, though let's go and have ourselves a swim. Mum will be waiting for us."

Jenny giggled. "And you can compare us. Will your mum model with me?"

"If we ask her nicely. Okay, naked one, let's go!" I grabbed my D5200, ready fitted with the 18-70mm lens, reached out to take Jenny's hand, and led her down to where Mum was waiting for us. In the sitting room, my naked mother was reading a magazine, but she discarded it as we went in and stood, holding out her hands to Jenny.

"Jenny, my pet, you are gorgeous."

"So are you, Ms Welch," Jenny began, but Mum put her finger across Jenny's lips, shaking her head gently.

"Elizabeth to you, Jenny. We're both naked, nothing to hide behind, so call me by my name."

Jenny nodded. "Elizabeth. What I started to say -- Elizabeth -- is that you're gorgeous, too." She laughed. "I told Gary that yours is the better figure when he showed me your photos, but he refuses to place one of us before the other. I can live with that," she added, grinning. Mum laughed and pulled her into a hug, then took her hand.

"Coming, son?" she said, beginning to lead Jenny towards the pool.

Soon, I hope, I thought, but aloud said only, "Of course. Lead the way." Mum turned and, hand in hand with Jenny, led the way to the pool, and I was treated to the sight of two of the loveliest female bottoms I'd ever been privileged to see tick-tocking along in front of me.

Without turning, Mum spoke loud enough for me to hear. "You realise, Jenny, he let us go ahead so he can study our backsides."

"Of course," said Jenny, "so let's twitch them a bit for him."

Laughing, I followed them out to the pool. At the poolside, they stopped and turned to me. Mum gestured towards the pool.

"Swim first, or photos?"

"Up to you, ladies. I thought we might take some bedroom shots later, when you're dry again, sort of boudoir style. Here at the pool, I kind of like the thought of capturing you both with water drops on your skin, and maybe some in-pool shots, too. Plus, I want a swim as well."

"Okay, then. Come on, Jenny, let's get wet!" And Mum launched herself in a flat dive into the water, closely followed by Jenny. I waited until they'd reached the far end of the pool and turned, then took a series of shots as they swam towards me, and as they turned, almost simultaneously, managed a few more, then I placed the camera safely out of the way of any splashes and turned to join my lovelies in the pool.

We were in the pool maybe half an hour, then I got out again, made sure my hands were dry, and readied the camera as my two nymphs climbed from the pool. Mum grabbed Jenny's hand and pulled her close, and they slipped their arms around each other, standing hipshot, beaming smiles on two lovely faces as I took a few shots, then separated so that I could shoot them individually. I must have taken almost a hundred shots in that session before we called a halt.

"Shower time," said Mum. "Jenny? Shampoo?"

"Please. Conditioner too, if you have it handy."

"See the cupboard on the wall over there?" said Mum, pointing. "There should be some in there. I'll just use the shampoo. My hair's still too short to worry about for the moment."

"I think it looks cute," said Jenny, "like a little curly cap."

Mum laughed. "I've called it worse, recently, but I'm getting used to it. I might even keep it short when it's grown in a bit more and actually needs trimming. It's certainly easier to look after than yours must be."

Jenny's hair hangs to about the middle of her back, and she'd had it in a loose braid while we swam, but she pulled off the ribbon holding it and used her fingers to loosen the braid so that her hair hung free. I love Jenny's hair, a lovely deep red-brown, almost mahogany in colour. She pulled her hair forward and held it for a moment.

"It's not too bad to look after. I usually wash it in the evening, then comb it out to dry. But I always use shampoo and conditioner, otherwise it's a mess. I've thought about having it cut short, but I don't know."

"Please, don't," I said, "I love your hair just as it is."

Jenny laughed. "What? Wet and stringy?"

"No, clever clogs, dry and lustrous, like it will be shortly, when you've washed and dried it, that's how."

"Okay, then, just for you I'll keep it long," she said, and blew me a kiss, "but I'll need to borrow a hair-dryer. I just realised, I didn't pack mine!"

"Not a problem," said Mum, "you can use mine. My hair more or less dries itself when it's this short, so I haven't used my dryer since the accident."

"Ladies, I don't doubt that hair care is important, but weren't we going to shower, get dried, and take some more pictures?" I said.

"Yes, we were," said Mum, "but the shower here is too small for three. We can either all use mine, or you shower here first, Gary, and Jenny and I will share."

Jenny spoke first -- I hadn't even managed to open my mouth. "Can we all share, please?" She grinned at me, and winked. "It could be fun!" Okay, I didn't need to open my mouth, Jenny had said it all.

"If you're sure, sweetheart, then okay," said Mum, laughing. "We need to dry our feet first, though. The rest will keep until after we've showered." She gestured towards the wall cupboard. "I have shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom, but you know where they are now if you shower down here."

Drying our feet was the work of moments. Jenny retrieved her hair ribbon, I grabbed the camera, and gestured for the ladies to precede me. Jenny shook her head.

"Not so fast, buster. You studied our butts coming in, now it's our turn. Right, Elizabeth?"

"Definitely. Okay, honey, lead the way." So, no help from Mum. Ah, well. Laughing, I conceded defeat and led the way back into the house, trying to ignore the comments coming from behind me. I led the small procession into Mum's bedroom and laid the camera on her dresser.

"Gary, honey, get some towels, please," said Mum. "I'll warm up the shower, ready for us."

"Sure thing, Mum." Getting the towels was the work of moments, but when I got back to Mum's bathroom she and Jenny were already under the spray. The cubicle sides are clear and for a moment or two I just enjoyed watching two beautiful women enjoying a shower, but Mum gestured me to join them and in moments the three of us were enjoying the water together. Mum turned to me, and for a moment I just enjoyed the way the water was cascading from her breasts. She grinned, and snapped her fingers.

"Earth to Gary?" she said, laughing. "Wash our backs, sweetie? Jenny and I don't see why we shouldn't make use of a useful bath attendant, when we have one handy."

"Sure, pass the gel," I replied, laughing. "Who's first?"

"Jenny first," said Mum, "she's the guest."

I grabbed the shower mitt from the shelf and squeezed on some gel, then turned to Jenny who grinned and turned her back to me, a lovely back, slender waist flaring to slim but unmistakably female hips, pronounced sacral dimples, long, slender legs. She'd pulled her long hair forward, giving me clear access, and I relished the touch of the nicely toned body I was washing. Jenny had said she wanted to make love to me and I didn't hesitate when I reached her tight butt, just kept on going, enjoying the feel of her curves under my hands.

By the time I reached her feet the moment was getting to me and John Thomas was definitely showing an interest, thickening and lifting, and Mum winked at me when she caught sight of it.

"Okay, love," I said, "back done. Do you want me to do your front, or do it yourself? I'll be glad to do it."

Jenny hesitated, glancing at Mum, who smiled and said, "let him do it, Jenny, you'll enjoy it. I certainly did." She smiled at Jenny's startled look and went on. "He made me come, too, when he washed my pussy, the first time I'd climaxed at someone else's touch since Gary's Dad was killed." Mum reached out and took Jenny's hand, squeezing her fingers. "Enjoy it, girl. Life's too short to miss pleasure when you can get it."

Jenny reached up and swept her hair back, then turned to me, a bright spot of colour in her cheeks. She smiled, a soft, sweet, smile, a smile loaded with promise. "Please, Gary, wash my front."

"With great pleasure, sweetheart," I said, then loaded my palm with gel, casting the mitt aside. If I was going to be washing Jenny's breasts, then we were both going to enjoy it. I started with her shoulders, then down her arms, before washing her upper chest, slowly, sensuously, before letting my hands move down to cup her breasts, my thumbs rubbing lightly over her nipples, her very erect nipples. It wasn't the first time I'd touched Jenny's breasts, but it was the first time I'd lingered over it, trying to make it a sensuous experience, and definitely the first time I'd done it with an audience, for Mum was watching us, rapt, one hand teasing her own nipples, the other stroking between her legs.

Jenny shuddered with pleasure as I cupped and stroked her breasts, but took my hands and held them, bending forward to give me a quick kiss. She pushed my hands down, smiling.

"Wash my pussy, sweetheart, then let me wash my hair. Then, when we're all nice and dry, take me to bed and fuck me, fuck me for the first time, but not the last, I hope. Your mum won't mind, will you, Elizabeth? Because the two of you are lovers, aren't you?"

I was in shock, but Mum didn't seem fazed at all, smiling at Jenny and reaching out to take her hand, squeezing her fingers. She nodded.

"Yes, we are, sweetie. What gave us away?"

Jenny grinned. "You're too comfortable being naked together for one, and your comment about Gary making you come when he washed your pussy, for another. Not to mention neither of you batted an eye when you started playing with yourself, watching him wash my tits. Before you ask, it doesn't shock me -- well, it does, but shock-excite, not shock-disgust -- and I don't plan on telling anybody, either, but I am curious as to why."

"It wasn't planned, but what started it was probably me being naked," said Mum, giving Jenny a wry smile.

"Definitely!" I said, and they both laughed.

"Well, when I was washing him, in the shower," Mum went on, "he got an erection, and the dressings on his hands wouldn't let him take care of himself, so as a good mother should, I took him in hand and masturbated him to climax. I told him if he needed my help again, just to let me know and I'd take care of him." Mum laughed. "Of course, being a horny male with a naked female ready to help him, he needed my help a couple of times a day! Well one thing led to another and we ended up fucking, after Gary's dressings were removed. When it became obvious to me that Gary wanted me, there was no way I could say no, because, for me, it was the most intimate way I could thank him for saving my life. I don't regret it, and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. There you have it, sweetie, and I won't blame you if you leave and never speak to me again."

Jenny laughed. "Not a chance, Elizabeth, not a chance! In your position, I think I would do the same, at least I hope I would." Jenny turned back to me. "Don't compare us, sweetheart, please? It will be my first time, after all." She grinned. "Now, don't we have some unfinished business? You've washed my tits, but not my pussy. So?"

I leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss. "So, Jenny, my love, I need a little more gel."

Jenny didn't come when I washed her pussy, but I don't think it would have taken much more, given the flush on her face and the change in her breathing, but we both knew that me fucking her was the next, inevitable step. She rinsed off and turned to me.

"Sweetheart, why don't you get out and get dried, while I wash my hair. I need to ask your mum some questions, and I'd rather you didn't hear them. I promise, later on I'll tell you, but not now. I know your Mum asked you to wash her back, but I'll do that. Okay?"

"It's okay, honey," said Mum, "I think I know what Jenny's going to ask me. Don't worry about it, if Jenny doesn't tell you later, I will."

"See," said Jenny, "nothing to worry about."

I held up my hands in surrender. "Okay, I concede. Don't be too long, though."

"We won't." I think they both said it together.

"Okay, then. I'll get myself dried, then I'll copy the photos from the camera card to the computer. If one of you would like to come and fetch me when you're ready?"

"Will do, honey," said Mum. She winked, and I left the shower, laughing. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I was pretty damned sure I was going to enjoy it!

It didn't take me long to dry myself, then to copy the photos to the computer, and I spent a few enjoyable minutes just admiring the lovely images of my two beauties. It wasn't that my photos were the world's greatest, it was more that my subject material was so attractive. I was so engrossed in the images that I didn't realise I was no longer alone until Mum spoke.