Burning Issue Ch. 02 - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I got it, Gary. You two look great together, only hope my camera skills are up to it."

"Don't worry about it, sweetie," said Mum, "if you don't get it right first time, then Gary and I will just have to do it again," she added in a mock-resigned tone.

"Oh, my," said Jenny, playing along, "you would do that just for me?"

"Of course we would, wouldn't we, Mum?" I said, adding my own mock-martyrdom to the equation, "Anything for the sexy, naked lady photographer, but for now I'm gonna concentrate on making you feel good."

"And you're doing great so far, honey, just keep up the good work," said Mum, squeezing down on me with her pussy muscles.

"Of course, my darling, your wish is my command," I replied, thrusting as deep as I could reach. Mum gave a gasp and a soft moan.

"Yes, honey," she said, "just like that!"

Instructions like that I could handle, so I began the ages-old rhythm of sex -- thrust, withdraw, in, out, repeat -- feeling JT moving easier now as Mum's juices flowed to welcome the invader. I was conscious of Jenny moving around with the camera but it was Mum I was concentrating on, Mum who was the focus of my attention. I'd kept a gentle grasp of her hips as I began to fuck her, but now, my balance was steady, my rhythm comfortable and I eased forwards so that I could cup Mum's tits, feeling her nipples hard against my palms.

"Oh, yes!" she whispered, "I love to feel my lover's hands on me."

Jenny was leaning up against the wall, near the headboard of Mum's bed, the camera on Mum's face at first, then shifting to mine as I kept up my steady thrusting into Mum's juicy pussy, her very juicy pussy, judging by the ease with which JT was moving in her depths. Jenny giggled suddenly, lowering the camera.

"It sounds like you two are enjoying yourselves," she said.

"We are," said Mum, turning her head to wink at me. "Getting close, son?"

I nodded. "Not long now, Mum. I think it's having Jenny filming us, it's heightening the sexual tension."

"Which is pretty high already, since our fucking is incestuous, and therefore illegal."

"But highly pleasurable, all the same. I just love the feeling of having my cock buried in a lovely, hot, wet pussy, knowing that my partner is enjoying having me there."

"Oh, I am, baby, believe me!" Mum said, squeezing down on me with her pussy again, "and I'm getting close."

"Me, too, Mum, very close now!"

Closer than I realised, in fact, because just as I felt Mum's pussy tighten on me as her orgasm began, my own climax hit me and my hips drove my hardness into Mum's depths in reflexive thrusts, my eyes closing involuntarily as the agony and ecstasy of orgasm filled me.

Long moments later, awareness returned as my pounding heart slowed and my breathing became merely heavy, instead of the gasping for air that accompanied our mutual climax.

"Whooee," said Mum, her voice a hoarse travesty of its usual sweet timbre, "I felt that!"

"Me, too, Mum," I murmured, bending forwards to kiss the back of her neck, before easing my still half-hard cock out of her pussy, and twisting round to lay on my back beside her. I glanced across at Jenny, noting the awed look on her face. Her eyes lifted to mine and she smiled.

"That was fucking awesome!"

"That's the way it felt, too, sweetheart," said Mum, easing forward to lie beside me. "How does it look on the camera screen?"

"I'm not sure," said Jenny, "I think there may well be some camera shake." She laughed. "Would you two excuse me a moment, please? I'm fucking soaking!" She reached over and passed me the camera, then made her way -- a little unsteadily -- into Mum's bathroom.

Mum looked across at me and grinned. "Camera shake? I'd be surprised if there wasn't!" Her grin faded. "Gary, love, thank you for a damned good fuck!" She gestured towards the camera. "When Jenny comes back, shall we see how the video has turned out? You'll need recovery time, anyway, before you're ready to fuck Jenny."

I laughed. "Very true, Mum, I will."

"Will what?" said Jenny as she came out of the bathroom.

"Need recovery time before John Thomas slides into your juicy pussy again."

Jenny pouted but she was nodding. "So, do we watch my efforts as a porn camerawoman?"

"Porn, Jenny?" said Mum. "Surely not? That was a high class erotic art performance, I'll have you know." Her voice was stern, but she was fighting a laugh.

Jenny laughed. "Okay, then, so do we watch my high class erotic art opus while we're waiting for John Thomas to rise again?"

"We do," said Mum. "Gary, hon, what do we do?"

"The easiest way is if I connect the camera to a television, but you don't have one up here." I shrugged. "I guess we go downstairs again."

"Do we dress?" said Jenny.

"No need. We have a radar announcer on the driveway, that will tell us if anyone is coming," said Mum. She laughed. "And the only person we want coming is Gary, in our pussies."

"Okay, my naked lovelies, let's go and watch some video," I said, grabbing the camera and gesturing towards the door. It was the work of moments for the three of us to go downstairs, and only a couple of moments more to connect the camera to the television. Mum and Jenny were already seated on the settee when I'd finished, a gap between them that I realised was for me. I tuned the set to the relevant video channel and set the playback away, then sat between the two women to watch the video.

It was obviously amateur work, and there was some camera shake, but Jenny had done a great job of catching John Thomas spreading Mum's pussy open and pressing in.

"Oh, my God," said Mum, "is that what it looks like? Incredible!"

"One of my favourite views," I said.

"I can see why you like it," said Mum, squeezing my fingers. "It turns me on, too, and I'm watching myself!"

"And me," said Jenny. "Gary, you have to fuck me that way, too, so your mum can film us."

"That's the plan, sweetheart, just as soon as I've recovered. I think watching the video you shot will help a lot in that."

We watched in silence until the video finished, and there was a collective sigh as it ended. Mum turned to me, stretching across to kiss me.

"Promise me, no-one but us sees that video, okay?"

"Absolutely," I said. "In the meantime, how about a little more action?" I gestured towards my freshly returned erection, hard and proud before me and Jenny reached out and gave me a little squeeze.

"I have just the place for him, warm, wet and welcoming, so let's all go back up to the bedroom and see how well he fits."

"I'll just detach the camera from the television, first," I said, suiting my actions to the words. "Okay, my lovelies, let's go!"

In Mum's bedroom I handed her the camera. "Remember, use the screen to frame your shot, and start and stop shooting with this button. Okay?"

"Okay, sweetie. Now, concentrate on making Jenny feel good, while I try to avoid camera shake."

"Okay, Mum." I turned to Jenny and held out my arms and she moved easily into my embrace, her lips coming up for my kiss, her nipples, her stiff nipples, against my chest. The kiss was gentle, a promise from each of us to the other, and Jenny smiled up at me as we broke it.

"Ready to fuck me doggy style, lover?"

"Always ready for that, sweetheart." I grinned. "Assume the position, Miss Talbot."

"Yes sir, Mr Welch. Assuming position." And in moments Jenny was kneeling on the bed, legs slightly spread, her pussy flushed and visibly moist. She turned her head and grinned at me. "Your bitch is ready for you," she said, laughing.

"Okay, brace yourself, coming in now!" And I moved to kneel behind Jenny, bending slightly to aim my hardness at Jenny's pussy, keeping my right arm out of the way of the camera my mother was wielding. As I pushed in I marvelled anew at the way a woman's pussy opened to accept the thrust of a hard penis. Rooted in Jenny's warmth and wetness, I paused.

"Okay, baby?"

"Better than just okay, Gary, it feels great having your prick in my pussy, so fuck me, lover, fuck me good!"

So I did, enjoying the tight wet and heat of her pussy around my cock, the audible swish of my cock in her juices, the little yips and moans she uttered as I thrust into her. Enjoying watching my mother, too, as she moved to get the best angles for the video she was shooting, admiring the curve of back into ass into thigh, the saucy jutt of her butt, the sweet pendant curves of her breasts. She caught my eye and grinned, blowing me a kiss. I laughed and moved my hands forward under Jenny's torso, cupping her breasts in my hands, her nipples little pebbles against my palms.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "squeeze them, lover."

Inevitably we moved towards climax and it was Jenny who came first, a tight scream coming from her as her pussy pulsed and tried to drain my balls. JT was ready, and moments after Jenny came I too was coming, my hips surging, trying to bury JT deep in Jenny's grasping pussy. Long moments later the agony and ecstasy, the miniature death that is climax, was over and Jenny and I began to regain our equilibrium. I eased JT out and twisted around to let myself fall on my back next to Jenny who reached over to give me a long, sweet kiss.

"Thank you, lover, best one yet," she murmured, laying her head on my chest.

"Move over a bit, you two," said Mum, "make room for me, after all, it is my bed." I wriggled across a bit and Jenny moved with me, and Mum lay herself on her back next to Jenny. "Before we watch that video, I suggest we just relax for a while, maybe nap, and then we'll have something to eat." She laughed. "Then we'll watch my efforts as a camera woman, then maybe bed time." She turned to Jenny.

"Jenny, love, you and Gary are still learning about each other, so do you want to sleep with Gary, just the two of you? In Gary's bed? It's big enough."

Jenny didn't say anything for a moment or two, then she turned to me. "Do you want me in your bed, lover?"

I didn't hesitate for a moment. "Yes, I do!"

"Okay, then." Jenny turned back to Mum. "Elizabeth, I would like your permission to sleep with your son for the rest of my stay here."

"You have it, sweetheart. We'll need to move your things out of the spare room anyway, because Betty, my agent, is staying with us for a couple of days and we only have the one spare room."

And that's pretty much what we did. Mum thawed out the turkey curry and we had that with rice and our stand-by dessert, ice-cream. Jenny and I moved her things out of the spare room and into mine, then the three of us settled to watch Mum's efforts as erotic movie camerawoman. Only a little camera shake and Jenny gasped as she watched the shot of my cock pushing its way into her pussy.

"Jeez, Gary, it felt fucking great, but it looks even better. I know we've only fucked a couple of times and there are lots of other things to try, but I think doggy will remain high on my list of favourites."

"It certainly is on mine," said Mum.

"Mine, too," I said. "You could see why I like it. Watching as a pussy adjusts itself to my penetration will always be one of my favourite visuals."

I'll never know if Mum or Jenny were going to say anything because just at that moment, the phone rang. Mum and I glanced at each other, but I was nearest so I took the necessary two steps and lifted the receiver, noticing a half-familiar number on the caller-ID display.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Gary, it's Betty. Is Elizabeth there, please?"

"She certainly is. Just a sec," and I passed the phone to Mum, mouthing 'Betty' as I did.

"Hi, Betty, what can I do for you?" said Mum. A short pause while she listened, then, "of course you can. Same arrangements? Okay we'll expect you late morning or early afternoon tomorrow. Bye for now." And she passed the handset back to me and I placed it on the charger cradle.

"As you may have realised, that was Betty - my agent," she said in an aside to Jenny, who nodded, "- asking if she can come tomorrow instead of Monday. I could see no reason why not, so she'll be here around noon or just after, tomorrow."

"Well, at least you won't have to change the sheets in the guest room, because I never actually slept in there," said Jenny, laughing.

"True." Mum turned to me. "Any sex between us is on hold while Betty is here, but can I hope for some tonight, or perhaps tomorrow morning?"

"Of course, Mum. It's only just after eight now, so how about we hit the sack now, folks?"

"Lead the way, son."

I took each of them by the hand and we all trooped upstairs to Mum's bedroom. I thought I could manage to raise an erection for one of them, Mum of course being first, but doubted I could manage it for both of them. Time would tell. And then, of course, there was Betty's arrival to consider. She's slim and attractive, and only a year or so older than Mum. I wonder if she'll skinny-dip?

* * * * *

That's it for this instalment, folks. Comment and constructive criticism welcomed, as are votes. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!