Burning Issue Ch. 02 - Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got us looking good, son."

I turned to see Mum smiling at me. She gestured. "Jenny's waiting for you in my bedroom, sweetie. She's still virgin, so be gentle. You don't need to worry about her hymen, she's been using tampons for her periods since she was twelve. When you're ready, come and fetch me, I'll either be in my office, writing, or I'll be downstairs. Take your time, honey, and give her some of that good loving you give me." Mum grinned suddenly, a flash that lit her face. "Tonight, honey? Well, tonight there will be three of us in my bed, and it was Jenny's idea, not mine. The kinky little sweetie says she wants to watch us!"

I was using a swivel chair on castors at my desk, and Mum swung me round to face her, going gracefully to her knees, taking JT in her hand. She smiled up at me.

"I promised her you'd be ready to go when you went in, and between us we've got her wet and ready for you. She has a very tasty pussy," she said, and winked up at me as she bent to take JT in her mouth.

Wow! Mum tasting Jenny! Just the thought of that had JT hard in moments, and I had mixed feelings as Mum let me slip from her mouth.

"Much as I'd like to blow you, honey, this erection is for Jenny. Go! Go and make her feel as good as you make me feel. Love you, honey."

"Love you right back, Elizabeth Welch, love you lots."

Mum nodded, and gestured towards the door. "Enjoy yourselves, and if you don't mind, I'll just enjoy looking at the photos for a while."

"Of course, Mum. See you later." She'd already sat in my chair and reached for the mouse before I left. In Mum's bedroom Jenny was lying on her back on Mum's king-size bed. She sat up, smiling, as I approached the bed, holding out her arms to me, her arms going around my neck as I bent to kiss her. It was a long kiss, a gentle kiss, but there was promise in it from both of us. Jenny lay back as she broke the kiss, a smile in her eyes.

"I see your mum did what she promised and got you ready for me, just as she got me ready for you, so are you going to fuck me now?"

I shook my head. "No, sweetheart, this first time I'm going to make love to you. Perhaps we'll fuck later, or perhaps we'll make love again, but for now, sweetheart, enjoy!"

"Oh, I will!"

Jenny spread her legs as I moved to kneel between them, an expectant look on her face as I bent to press JT against her entrance, but she giggled and reached down to move me slightly, and I pressed gently forwards, feeling the head slip between her lower lips. She gave a soft gasp and smiled up at me.

"That's it, Gary, now push in, but gently, please. I've never had anything this big in my pussy before."

I couldn't help it, I laughed, pushing in a little, just JT's head. Jenny had pouted at my laughter, but there was a sparkle in her eyes. I had to know. "And just what have you had in your pussy, sweetheart?"

Now it was her turn to laugh. "Well, my fingers, your fingers, the handle of my hairbrush, and a carrot, but none of them as big as the monster that's lurking there now."

"Monster, eh?" I said, and pushed in further. Jenny gasped, but there was only acceptance and a growing excitement on her face. I pushed in a little further, but I needed to spread her juices a little more, and withdrew until only JT's head was still in her, then pushed in again, deeper this time, but I had to do it again before I was finally in her as deep as I could get, my balls against her neat bottom.

"Oh, my god, that feels fucking marvellous," Jenny gasped in my ear. "Fuck me, Gary, fuck me!"

So I did. Neither of us said anything coherent for some time, each of us concentrating on the sensations we were generating, my cock moving smoothly -- and audibly -- in her copious juices. She giggled.

"We're a bit noisy, will your mum be able to hear?"

I laughed, never ceasing my steady thrusting into Jenny's pussy. "Possibly, probably. Would it bother you if she can?"

"Heck, no! It would just make me feel even hornier than I do already, and believe me, I feel horny!" She giggled again. "Maybe it's because your lovely cock is in my pussy at long last."

"You're enjoying it being there?"

"I'm loving it! Now, hush, and concentrate on making us both feel good!"

"Yes, ma'am!" And I did, trying to use the full length of my cock to give Jenny the best possible experience in her first fuck. I could feel myself getting ever closer to climax, and tried to use what knowledge I had from fucking Mum and one or two -- well, three -- girls at university to try to bring Jenny to climax before I exploded into her.

I did, but it was a close run thing, because the feel of Jenny's pussy clutching at me triggered my own orgasm, my hips driving me into her even as her own hips thrust back at me, her strangled cry in my ear, and we came together in a shuddering, frenzied tangle of limbs. I managed to take my weight on my elbows as we tried desperately to draw some oxygen from the air, the two of us panting, a pool of sweat between us where we touched. Jenny smiled up at me, her beautiful breasts quivering as she drew deep, shuddering breaths.

"Wow, Gary, that was marvellous! Thank you for making my first time so memorable, but it was kind of intense. Is it always like that?"

I gave her a wry smile. "No, not always, sometimes, quite often in fact, it's gentler, sometimes it's just a rut. It helps if you're making love to someone you love, and I have to tell you, I love you, Jenny Talbot."

Tears welled in Jenny's eyes and she hugged me fiercely. "And I love you, Gary Welch."

"And I love both of you," came Mum's voice from the doorway. She came across and sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard you cry out, Jenny. Everything okay?"

"Okay? No, it wasn't, it was much, much better than just okay, Elizabeth. Putting it crudely, it was fucking marvellous!" Jenny grinned, reaching out to take Mum's hand. "Thank you for sharing your son with me."

"You're welcome, pet. Now, much as I'm sure you love having Gary's lovely weapon buried in your pussy, I suspect the two of you could use a shower, yes?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Jenny?"

"Yep."

"Well, you two have yourselves a shower, just use mine, and I'll see about something to eat for us, something light if the three of us are sharing a bed later. Any thoughts, either of you?"

"Mum, it's only just after half-past one, so how about us just having sandwiches for now? This evening, maybe phone for a Chinese takeaway? Or Jenny and I could take the Beast and go for some."

"Sandwiches for lunch sounds fine, but we still have some of that turkey curry we made, in the freezer. How about we defrost that for later? We have some of that instant microwave rice as well. I know it's not as nice as fresh-cooked, but we don't want to take too much time away from our bed time, do we?"

"No, we don't," said Jenny, "because I want to watch the two of you making love, and I'd really like to be fucked again myself, to see if it's as marvellous the second time!"

I laughed. "Give me resting time, and I'm your man!"

"You'll need fuel as well, so you two get in the shower and I'll get on with the sandwiches," said Mum, giving us each a quick kiss before getting off the bed and setting off downstairs. She waved as she went through the door and I looked down at Jenny, still on her back, my shrinking cock still in her lovely, warm, wet, pussy.

"Time for John Thomas to come out, sweetheart," I said.

She stretched up to kiss me, then pouted. "Alright, I suppose, but bring him back soon, okay?"

"Absolutely, Miss Talbot!" I eased back, and JT slipped free from Jenny's juicy pussy. I climbed off Mum's bed and gave Jenny my hand to help her to her feet. I gestured towards the shower. "You've already washed your hair once today, but Mum keeps a couple of shower caps in the bathroom cabinet, so do you want one?"

"Please, it makes it so much quicker and easier."

"Come on, then, let's go, and I think there are some areas of both of us that need extra cleaning care." I swear Jenny's eyes lit up at that, and I know, when we'd finished our shower, that my cock and balls were as clean as they've ever been. But then, so were Jenny's tits and pussy! And yes, she'd kept her hair dry with one of Mum's shower caps.

When we got downstairs, Mum had the chicken sandwiches ready and the three of us wasted no time in getting started on them. Mum had halved some cherry tomatoes as well, and they made a tasty side dish, crisp and fresh. Finished, we all sat back. Mum gestured vaguely towards the refrigerator.

"Ice cream, anyone?"

"Definitely," I said. "Later, after we've digested a bit, I want to take some boudoir shots of you both, if you're willing?"

"Why not?" said Mum, and laughed. "Perhaps we can tease John Thomas hard and you can make love to us both, eh?"

"Ooh, yes!" said Jenny, "I want to be fucked again, but you have to fuck Elizabeth first!"

"Well, at least we'll already be in the bedroom," I said, laughing.

"Boudoir shots?" said Jenny. "Doesn't that usually mean lingerie? Or underwear, at least?" She giggled. "I brought my sexiest underwear with me, to maybe try to seduce you. Didn't need it, did I?" she said, laughing, "but I can wear it for some boudoir shots."

"Good thinking, sweetheart. Mum?"

"Yes, I have some underwear that will do nicely. You decide what camera gear you need, Gary, while Jenny and I get ready for you. Okay, Jenny?"

"Yep. Just need to get my scanties from the guest room first."

Mum paused. "Gary, give us a half hour, then come to my bedroom, okay? Jenny and I may need to do a little titivating first."

"You're both lovely just as you are, but okay, thirty minutes."

I took another look at my earlier photos of the two of them, and relished the knowledge that I had two such gorgeous women, not only to photograph, but to fuck as well. Lucky me! Right, which gear to take? Both cameras, the D90 with the 18-70mm zoom this time, and the D5200 with the 50mm f1.8. Lighting? Still daylight, and I much prefer available light to flash anyway, so I got out my reflector and its stand. Over three feet across unfolded, the reflector would bounce light back into the shadows. I glanced at my watch and realised it was the only thing I was wearing. I laughed to myself. Okay, twenty-eight minutes gone, so time to go see my lovelies.

The door to Mum's bedroom was closed when I reached it, so I set the reflector stand down on the floor and knocked lightly on the door.

"Just a moment, sweetheart," said Mum, and I heard Jenny's giggle, then the door swung open and Mum gestured me to come in. I had both cameras slung around my neck, so I grabbed the reflector stand and went in. I hadn't really been paying too much attention, but as I set my burdens down I realised both Mum and Jenny were wearing robes.

"Aren't you two a little over-dressed?" I said.

"We wanted to surprise you," said Mum, "so get set up first, okay?"

"Sure, no problem. I want shots of the two of you reclining on the bed, individually at first, and then together. I like to use available light when I can, as you know, Mum, so excuse me for a moment while I get the reflector set up. Jenny, love, will you just lay on the bed for a moment, until I can adjust the reflector?"

"Just as I am?" said Jenny.

"Just as you are, sweetheart. I just want to check the best position for the reflector." And that was the work of moments, a quick tweak and tilt of the reflector being enough to bounce the light back into the shadows.

"Okay," I said, "who's first?"

"Shoot Jenny first," said Mum. "After all, she's already on the bed, just needs to take off her robe, but before she does, Gary, close your eyes."

"Okay," I said, and closed my eyes. There was a rustling of clothes, then Mum spoke again.

"Right, Gary, you can open your eyes again."

So I did, and almost gasped. Kneeling tall on the bed was Jenny, but a Jenny I'd never seen before, a young man's wet-dream girl. A half-cup bra did a poor job of concealing her breasts, made as it seemed to be of cobwebs and mist, her areolae peeping above the edge of the cups. An almost-not-there pair of panties hid her pubes, but only just, and a slender garter belt in the same black-and-red design as the bra and panties supported a pair of dark tan stockings with white lace tops.

"Sweetheart," I said, "you look sensational."

Jenny giggled. "I think you mean sinsational, at least, that's the way I feel."

"Good point!" I turned to Mum, still wearing her robe. "You now, Mum?"

She affected a shocked look. "Why, Gary Welch, you cannot mean you want to see your own mother in her underwear?"

"Yeah," I growled, "either that or naked!"

Mum couldn't hold it, and burst out laughing, closely followed by Jenny. She put her hand on the tie-belt of her robe. "Okay, pervert, close your eyes!"

"Okay," I said, and duly closed my eyes. Again there was the rustle of clothing, then a pause before Mum spoke again.

"You can open your eyes again, sweetheart." Her voice was soft, slightly hesitant, and I opened my eyes. Another vision stood before me, a slightly anxious look on her lovely face. I couldn't have stopped the spontaneous smile on my face to save my life, and the slight anxiety on her face disappeared to be replaced by her own lovely, loving, smile. She cocked her head. "You like?"

"I love it!" I growled. "You are an absolute vision, Mum."

Picture this. A strapless bustier in cream lace, lightly boned, trimmed in pink, the bra cups -- what there was of them -- supporting Mum's tits, but concealing nothing, her nipples and most of her areolae in plain sight. This -- garment -- reached to about Mum's navel. Her panties seemed to consist of no more than a tiny triangle of fabric almost concealing her pubes, cream lace trimmed in pink. Sheer black stockings with elasticated lace tops completed the outfit. I gestured.

"Give me a twirl, Mum, please?" I said, and Mum duly twirled. As I suspected, a thong. Or, more accurately, a G-string. I grinned at her. "And just how long have you had those?"

Mum grinned back at me. "Remember, last year, when the publisher threw that party to celebrate the publication of my latest novel?"

"Yes, I remember. I couldn't go because I was in the middle of my exams."

"That's right. Well, I'd bought a strapless black dress for the occasion, and I needed some underwear for it, underwear that wouldn't show, because the dress is rather close fitting. Hence this rather delicious outfit. So, what do you think?"

"I think that I'm sharing this space with the two loveliest women I know. For now, I want to take some photographs of you both. Then, I want to take photographs of the two of you undressing each other. And then I want to make love to both of you!"

Mum glanced across at Jenny, then turned back to me. "I think we might agree to that. Jenny?"

"Absolutely!"Jenny grinned at me. "So get that camera ready, Gary, before I get any wetter than I am already!"

The photo session was fun, because my two lovely models had no inhibitions about posing for my camera. I shot them singly, together, lying, standing, kneeling, and a lovely sequence as they undressed each other, not hesitating to caress each other as they did so. I laughed as they broke apart, grinning at me, the two of them naked, both sets of nipples firmly erect.

"You two set this up while you were waiting for me, didn't you?"

"Of course we did," said Mum, laughing. "We wanted to be sure you were ready to go, and you certainly are, aren't you?" She laughed and reached out to squeeze JT, hard and erect before me. "Ready for some loving, sweetheart?" She winked. "No need for foreplay, I'm wet and ready!"

"Always ready for that, Mum, as you already know."

"Elizabeth? Gary?" said Jenny, hesitant. "Um, do you want me to take some photos of you? As you, um ... "

"Fuck?" said Mum. Jenny flushed and nodded. Mum looked back to me. "Gary? What do you think? I have to admit, the thought of seeing us is making me wetter. But, and it's a big but, the photographs never leave this house, in any shape or form." She gave a wry smile. "I could probably survive some stranger seeing photos of me naked and fucking, but not with my son!"

"Absolutely, Mum. Jenny?"

"Agreed, but I want to see some of you and me as well, Gary."

"Just as well Gary showed me how to use his cameras," said Mum, laughing.

"I showed Jenny as well," I said, reaching for the D90. "Remember how, sweetheart?" I said as I passed the camera to Jenny.

"Yes, I think so," she said, taking the camera from me and I absently admired the lift of her breasts as she arranged the camera strap around her neck. "You've switched it on, autofocus is active, but what setting? Aperture priority?"

"I think so, yes. The light's good, so tweak the ISO up to 400 and set the aperture to f8, and the shutter speed should be fast enough to catch the action. Not that I have any intention of hurrying," I said, giving Mum a wink. "Ready?"

"Yep," said Jenny. Mum said nothing, but nodded and reached out to draw me into her embrace, her mouth lifting for my kiss. A lover's kiss, a kiss of want, not just affection, and neither of us hid our desire for each other. Mum broke it, smiling gently at me, love in her eyes.

"So," said Mum, "how do you want me? Doggy might be fun for Jenny to shoot, and we both know we like it."

"Ooh, yes please!" said Jenny. "And will you fuck me that way later, Gary?"

"If that's what you want, sweetheart, of course I will, yes, and enjoy it too."

"Okay," said Jenny. "Prepare for action!" She raised the camera to her eye, then stopped. "Gary? Does this camera shoot video?"

"Yes! Mum? How do you fancy being a porn star in your own movie?"

Mum grinned. "Why not? Just so long as that lovely cock of yours gets where we both want it!"

"What do I set?" said Jenny, glancing down at the D90.

"Pass it here, love," I said, again admiring the lift of Jenny's lovely tits as she lifted the camera strap over her head. It was the work of moments to set the camera to live view, locking the mirror up. I passed the camera back to Jenny. "You'll need to frame your shots using the monitor screen instead of the viewfinder, sweetheart. Maximum recording time on the current settings is about twenty minutes, but I suggest shorter shots, and changes of position. Use this button to start your shot and again to end it. Up to you what you shoot, but I suggest you make sure you get my cock going into Mum's pussy. One of my favourite visuals of all time," I added with a wink and a quick leer. "I fitted a fresh memory card, so you should be okay to get all of the action."

"Okay," said Jenny. "Um, Welch-Talbot Films, Opus one, take one. Action!"

Laughing, I turned to Mum, drawing her into my arms, into a kiss, moving my hands to cup her bum, then sliding my hands up to cup her breasts. She moaned into the kiss for a moment, then broke away to kneel on her bed, leaving room for me behind her. She looked back at me over her shoulder, her eyes heavy-lidded. She blew me a kiss, and smiled.

"Fuck me, lover, fuck your mother, fuck your mother hard!"

I moved to kneel behind her, John Thomas hard and ready, taking my rigidity in my hand and moving him to slide lightly up and down Mum's very wet slit, spreading her copious lubrication, ready to penetrate her to our mutual satisfaction.

I was conscious of Jenny moving beside us and took care to keep my arm from blocking the line of sight for the camera. I steadied myself and pushed forward slowly, enjoying anew the way that Mum's labia spread and curved to accommodate the blunt head of my cock as it moved into her. The soft gasp and moan I heard could have come from either Mum or Jenny. It didn't matter, it was just so apt for the moment. JT was moving easily in Mum's juices but, as always, I had to ease back and push forward again before I could complete the penetration and sink JT deep in Mum's juicy pussy. I paused, and this time the soft sigh of satisfaction could have come from any of us. I glanced across at Jenny and she grinned.