Burning Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Mum. Now?" I almost didn't recognise my own voice as I spoke, and Mum nodded as her fingers closed gently around my cock. I almost fainted as her hand began to move slowly to and fro, as she began her self-appointed task of bringing me to climax.

It didn't take long.

I don't think Mum had given me more than five or six strokes when I felt that almost-ache that goes before climax and I was just opening my mouth to warn her that I was close when my orgasm erupted, and Mum found herself being bathed in my semen. Her reaction startled me, because instead of telling me off she laughed in simple delight, and kept on pumping me until the pleasure-pain became too much and I reached out to stop her. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling.

"Wow, honey, you really needed that!"

"I did, Mum, I certainly did. Thank you, thank you so much."

"Any time, honey, any time -- at least while you can't relieve yourself, anyway." She laughed. "Now, I think I'd better get the shower going again, because your John Thomas still needs a wash, and now, so do I!" Any time? Yes, please!

Finishing washing me didn't take long, and Mum made sure I was super clean around my cock and balls, before rinsing my jizz off and giving herself a quick wash. She turned the shower off and turned to me.

"Hold on a moment, honey, while I grab a towel. We'll get your feet dry then you can put your slippers on and I'll dry the rest of you. Then we can relax for the evening, okay?"

"Absolutely."

And that's pretty much what we did. As I'd suggested, I stayed naked but to my surprise and pleasure Mum did too and I feasted my eyes on her slender beauty whenever I thought she wasn't looking. At one point, I looked up and she was looking straight at me. She smiled.

"It's okay, honey, I don't mind you looking at me. If I objected, I -- we -- wouldn't be naked."

"You're a beautiful woman, Mum, and I really enjoy looking at you." I took a chance. "Mum, when my hands are healed and I can manage my cameras again, will you model nude for me?" I held my breath, waiting for the explosion. It didn't happen. Mum just stared at me for a long, long moment, then smiled.

"Know something, honey? I might just do that. I'll let you know when your hands are healed, okay?"

"Okay, Mum." I knew her well enough after twenty-one years of living in the same house not to press her for a decision.

"Are you hungry, son?"

"Starving, Mum!"

"Okay, excuse me while I see what we've got." She came back smiling a couple of minutes later. "Right, honey, how does gammon steak, chips and mushrooms sound?"

"Like ambrosia after hospital food, Mum."

"Okay, then. What I'll do is cut the steak into bite-sized pieces once it's cooked, then I can feed you without needing to let my own get cold. A sort of one bite for me, one bite for you. That sound reasonable?"

"Very much so, Mum."

"Right, I'm on it!" She stood, began to turn away, then turned back to me with a rueful smile. "Sorry, honey, but the floor show's on hold. I think I need to wear at least some clothes while I'm cooking?"

"Understood, Mum. Naked again afterwards?"

"Yes, my horny son, your poor mother will take all of her clothes off again." She winked, blew me a kiss and headed for the kitchen. I stood and followed her, and she turned in surprise.

"At least I can keep you company, even if I can't help," I said. Mum laughed and blew me another kiss.

"Thoughtful, and yes, I enjoy your company. Time to put something on, I think, before I start cooking. Excuse me for a moment."

Not for the first time since we came home from the hospital, Mum surprised me, because she came back wearing a t-shirt -- and nothing else! No bra, because I could see her nipples poking at the t-shirt, and I realised that I hadn't seen her nipples anything other than erect since she'd undressed, and definitely no knickers, because her lovely butt was still on display. I was just about to make some remark when she took her apron from its hook on the kitchen door and tied it around her waist, turning back to me with a grin.

"There, sweetie. Vulnerable parts protected, and you can still admire my bum!"

I laughed. "Thanks, Mum, I'm enjoying the view."

She nodded, a soft smile on her face. "I could tell."

I enjoyed the meal, even if my mother did have to feed me. At least, with the meat pre-cut, as she'd said, it was one bite for me and one for herself, so I didn't need to feel guilty. Finished, she looked across at me.

"Dessert?" she said. "I thought ice-cream -- one spoonful for you, one spoonful for me, and so on. Okay?"

"Very okay, Mum."

After dinner, Mum washed the dishes, then made us coffee. She surprised me, she'd got hold of a mug with a half-lid and a mouthpiece, a sort of adult version of a child's cup, and with care, I could hold it between my bandaged hands to drink the coffee.

"Thanks, Mum. It's nice not to feel completely helpless."

"That's why I got it when I spotted it in the WI shop at the hospital." She grimaced. "I know there's not much you can do at the moment. Perhaps after the dressing is checked on Friday they might give you a lighter dressing. We'll hope, eh? But for now, anything you want to do before bed?"

I shrugged. "Not much I can do except perhaps watch television, Mum, and I don't really fancy that. I think I'll just go to bed. I might sleep better in my own bed."

"Okay, then. Do I need to brush your teeth for you?"

"It could help. Shouldn't be too difficult with an electric toothbrush." I grimaced. "I'll need to pee, too."

"Come on, then, soonest started, soonest finished."

Half an hour later, I was safely in bed, teeth brushed, bladder emptied, washed and dried. Mum bent over me to give me a quick, light kiss on the lips.

"Good night, sweetheart. If you need anything, just call. I'll be in my room, with the door open. Working on my laptop. I want to have a go at a couple of short stories, before I start another novel. I have ideas for the next novel, but I need to let them ferment for a while, so a short story or two will keep my creative juices flowing."

"Good thinking, Mum."

"Well, I'm a genius, remember? You told me that earlier," she added, laughing.

"I did, and I meant it."

"Well, then." Mum paused. "Tomorrow, if you think you can manage on your own for a while, I'll need to pop out for a few things, and I might ring Charlie Talbot. He rigged up some sort of intercom when Jenny broke her leg, he might be able to do the same for us."

"See, that's the genius at work again. Good thinking, Mum, although a couple of cheap walkie-talkies would do just as well."

"Yes, they would. Now that's good thinking by you, son." She smiled. "Good night, sweetheart. Lights on or off?"

"Off, please. I know it's still light outside, but I don't think I'll have any trouble sleeping tonight."

"Okay, son. Sweet dreams."

"Thanks, Mum. Same to you." She went out, leaving the door open, and a few minutes later I heard the familiar sound of her keyboard. I lay back, relaxed, comfortable in my own bed, thinking. Thinking mostly about the sudden lust I'd felt for my mother when I'd felt her cool fingers on my erection. I fell asleep imagining it had been her mouth instead.

Next morning, as I'd feared, I woke with my usual morning erection, despite having managed to take a piss not half an hour earlier. I tried to do something about it, but my bandaged hands were too awkward, and I lay back, frustrated. I heard the slap of Mum's slippers in the hallway, and she came into my room, naked, my special cup in her hands.

"Morning, sweetie. Nice cup of tea for y -- oh!" A pause, while she studied my erection, then her eyes lifted to mine and she smiled. "Piss-proud, or excitement?"

"Um, excitement, Mum, I think, remembering what you said last night, that you'd take care of me. I managed to take a leak earlier, but if you're planning to help me with my -- problem -- you'll need to wash me first, I think."

"Yes, I think so too. I'll just put your tea down where you can reach it, then I'll fetch a wash cloth and towel. Then mother will take care of her baby." She grinned, and hurried out, returning in a couple of minutes with a warmly damp wash-cloth and a hand towel, and what I recognised as a tube of her hand cream. I had a box of tissues on my bedside table and she moved them closer, then gave John Thomas a quick but careful wash. Of course, by the time she'd finished drying me, I was harder than ever. She reached for the hand cream and squeezed some into her left palm -- Mum's left-handed -- then raised her eyes to mine, regarding me with a warm smile, love in her eyes.

"Ready for Mummy to help you, son?"

"More than ready, Mum. I'll probably go off first pop!"

"Oh, I hope not!" she said, then flushed. "Oops, Freudian slip, I think. Mothers are not supposed to be looking forward to masturbating their sons to climax, let alone enjoying it! And I think I've already said too much."

"Or not enough." I paused, almost too scared to continue. "Did you? Enjoy it, I mean? Wanking me off last night?"

Her eyes came to mine, and she nodded. "Yes, I did," she almost whispered, "far more than I should have." Her voice trailed off, and there was a tension-filled silence until she roused herself, almost with a shudder. "But I wanted to make my boy, my big boy, feel better and if he feels better, I feel better, so why shouldn't I enjoy it, eh?"

"Exactly, Mum." Whimsy took me for a moment. "Pray continue, Mama."

Mum laughed. "Yea, verily, my son," and I think we both held our breaths as she reached slowly out to take my very hard penis in her hand, a sigh escaping both of us at the sensation of my hardness in her hand. She shuffled a little closer to get herself more comfortable, then my mother, my beautiful, naked, mother, began the enjoyable -- for both of us -- task of bringing her son to climax.

It took longer this time than it had the night before, but it still didn't take long, and maybe thirty or thirty-five long, slow strokes of Mum's hand had me well on the way to climax.

"Getting close, Mum, won't be long now," I managed to say, almost keeping my voice calm and level. Almost.

"Okay, sweetie," she whispered, "let me know when you're going to pop, if you can."

"Of course," I murmured, dragging in a breath as Mum's hand caught for a moment.

"Sorry, baby."

"It's okay, Mum. Small price to pay for the pleasure."

She laughed. "Is that what it is, honey? Pleasure?"

"Absolutely!" I dragged in a shuddering breath. "Close, Mum, very close now," I gasped, then I knew. "Coming, coming now!"

But by then she knew, as the one-eyed monster in her grasp was spitting at her, enveloping her breasts and belly in ropes of semen. Her face was flushed with pleasure and as her eye caught mine, she grinned, wide, happy.

"I think my baby boy needed that!"

"He did, Mum, he most certainly did!"

Mum stroked me a little more, coaxing the last drops of semen from my wilting cock, then eased back. She grinned at me.

"Want a shower this morning?"

"Yes, please!"

"Okay, honey, I'll go and fetch your waterproofing, then we'll get ourselves clean." She gestured to her semen-splattered torso. "No two ways about it, I need a shower. Back in a mo, honey." She eased herself to her feet, and headed out of my bedroom. A movement caught my eye and I stared after her, then shook my head. No, I must be wrong. Mum wouldn't be tasting my semen... would she?

She returned quickly with two freezer bags and the adhesive tape and my hands were soon water-proofed. I'd been giving her breasts my usual admiring look, and I frowned. Had some of the semen splatters gone? I was wondering if I dared ask her when she sat back, gesturing at herself.

"I had to wipe some off, else it would be dripping on the floor," she said laughing. "We don't want Mrs Arnold cleaning your jizz off the floor and furniture, do we? You'll need to put some clothes on later, she's due this afternoon, remember?"

"Heck, yes! I think shorts and a t-shirt, Mum. My old school gym shorts, I think. Elastic waist. If I need to go, I can probably get them up and down okay by myself."

"Good thinking. Underpants?"

I made a face. "I think no, Mum. I'll hide if John Thomas wants to peep out."

"Okay, then. Shower now, then, once I'm dried, I need to pop out for a few things. I'll need to go to Alnwick, as I can't get them locally, but if I'm quick we'll have time for lunch together before Mrs Arnold arrives."

The shower was quick, efficient and almost totally devoid of erotic or sexual overtones, although Mum did give me a wink and a happy smile as she carefully -- very carefully -- washed my cock and balls.

Once we were dried, and I love watching my mother dry herself, Mum helped me on with my shorts and t-shirt, then went to her own room to dress, returning in a simple skirt and jumper combination. She grabbed her handbag and held her arms out to me, giving me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, sweetie, back as soon as I can. Sandwiches okay for lunch? I can get some from that deli we like in Alnwick?"

"Yeah! The chili chicken, please, Mum."

"Chili chicken it is, sweetie. Okay, I'm off!" And she was away.

I managed to handle the TV remote with the minimum of wrong key presses, and caught up on some track cycling I'd recorded, but my bladder was starting to say 'empty me'! I could have used the downstairs toilet we'd had installed, but it's a bit cosy and I thought I might need a little extra space, so I went upstairs. I managed to free John Thomas from my shorts by the simple expedient of hooking one leg of the shorts up so I could pee in the bowl. I wiped myself -- awkwardly -- with a piece of toilet paper, and wriggled my shorts back into position, then set off back downstairs.

Mum's office door was open and I glanced in as I passed, then stopped dead. She'd left her laptop switched on and opened up! Very unusual. I glanced at my watch. Mum had been gone about forty minutes, and I knew the round trip took her about an hour, so I took a chance, and swiped the touch pad to wake up the laptop. Mum hated letting me watch over her shoulder when she was writing, although she was quite happy for me to read part-finished pieces and give her my opinion, but I thought the chance of reading a work in progress, however raw, was worth a look.

The screen came to life and yes, she'd been working on something, but not her current novel, nor a short story. Instead It seemed to be a diary entry of some kind. That didn't surprise me, she'd been keeping some form of diary as long as I could remember. No, that didn't surprise me, but the content did!

I masturbated Gary to climax last night, and again this morning, and I expect -- I hope -- I'll have to do it again. Depraved mother that I am, I enjoyed it. He's the image of his father, in every way, and I mean every, but all the time I was masturbating him I was thinking 'I wish this beautiful cock was in my pussy and not my hand!' Or perhaps my mouth! I never blew Gary's Dad, but I've wondered what it would be like.

I'll never make the first move, but if Gary ever gives a clear indication that he wants to fuck me, I'm going to find it hard to say no. In fact, I don't even want to say no. I want to feel that lovely cock in me, fucking me, taking me to paradise. But it will probably never happen, although he has admitted he fantasises about us.

I've resisted so far, but I was checking the online sellers and I think I need to get myself a dildo! If I can get one Gary's size...

Wow! Mum wanted to fuck me! I told myself that it was wrong, depraved, illegal, but I knew that I was just kidding myself. If the chance came, I wanted it as much as Mum did. Whether she'd been working on her novel I didn't know, but I had plenty to think about otherwise, and I left her room and went back to my cycling recording. Not that I actually watched it -- I just used it as audible wallpaper.

I'd been in my reverie only a few minutes when Mum came back, brandishing a bag marked with the deli logo.

"Food, honey! Chili chicken for you, pastrami for me. I'll just get the plates. Do you want to eat here or in the kitchen?"

"Kitchen, Mum, I don't know if I'll be able to handle a sandwich, and the kitchen floor is more easily cleaned."

"Good thinking! Come and get it, sweetie."

Lunch was fun, but unsurprisingly I had a lot on my mind as Mum told me about her trip to Alnwick, so I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying. Mum waved her hand in front of me and I started.

"Sorry, Mum, miles away."

"Heavy thoughts, sweetheart?" Mum's voice was soft.

I improvised. "Thinking about tomorrow. The hospital. Getting the dressings changed."

Mum nodded, her eyes warm on me. "I know, honey, you're totally fed up with the bandages. Perhaps Doctor Evans will have good news for us?"

I smiled. "Let's hope. Now, food!"

We set to and I surprised myself, and Mum, too, I think, by actually being able to handle the sandwich without help. I don't know if it was the deli's standard policy, although I suspect it was, but the lovely granary roll used for the sandwich hadn't been sliced all the way through, so as long as I kept that side of the sandwich down, I could handle it between my thumbs and what showed of my fingers from the bandages without spilling the delicious filling everywhere.

Mum applauded me as I finished it.

"Well done, son. I know now if I have to leave you to eat your lunch alone, provided I make it a sandwich, and make the sandwich that way, you'll be able to manage. Remind me to get some bread rolls when we're out tomorrow, will you?" She leaned back, her own sandwich finished, too, and I realised from the thrust of her breasts against her jumper that she was wearing her bra. I don't know if my disappointment showed on my face or not, but Mum reached across the table and squeezed my fingers.

"I thought I'd better wear a bra for the moment, honey, going shopping and all, and Mrs Arnold coming, but as soon as she's gone we'll get naked again, okay? I find to my surprise that I enjoy being naked around the house with you."

"And I don't? Get real, Mum, if I can persuade you to keep on after my hands are healed, I'll be in voyeur's paradise!"

"Voyeur's paradise, eh?" She laughed. "I bumped into Jenny Talbot in Alnwick, she was asking after you. Said she'd try to get over on Saturday to see you." Mum winked. "I bet you'd like to see Jenny naked as well, eh?"

I have, Mum, and a lovely sight she is, but I didn't say that out loud, contenting myself with a smile, a sigh and an, "Ah, me."

Mum laughed. "Perhaps we can persuade Jenny to skinny-dip if I tell her I do."

"And I will, once I can!" I retorted.

"Soon, baby, soon." She paused. "I think that's Mrs Arnold coming, sounds like her car." She laughed. "I don't think we'll invite her to skinny-dip, eh?"

I shuddered. "No way!" Mrs Arnold is nice enough, but she's in her fifties and had probably stopped caring about her figure twenty years ago. She is a damned good cleaner though, which is why Mum hires her. Good cook, too.

Mrs Arnold has her own key, but she always rings the doorbell and waits a few moments before letting herself in. Which would have been useful if Mum hadn't got back from Alnwick as quickly as she had, because I didn't think I could handle the door latch with my hands in their present condition.

"Hi, Mrs Welch. Is Gar -- Oh! You're home. How are your... " Her voice tailed off as I lifted my bandaged hands. "Poor lamb. Any indications of when they'll be off?"

"He's having them checked at the hospital tomorrow," said Mum, "perhaps a lighter dressing, but that's up to the doctor."

"Of course. Right, Mrs Welch, I'll get started." She always calls Mum 'Mrs' even though Mum has never hidden the fact that she and Dad never actually made it to the altar.