Burning Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There shouldn't be too much to do, since I've been living out of a suitcase while Gary's been in hospital, but you know the house as well as we do, so I'll leave you to get on with it, Mrs Arnold. Just call me if you want anything confirmed, okay?"

"Okay, Mrs Welch. Take care of those hands, Gary."

"Will do, Mrs Arnold."

"Anything you want to watch on TV, son?" said Mum as Mrs Arnold went out to start the cleaning.

"No, don't think so. I was watching the track cycling I recorded, but I couldn't concentrate. I'll watch it another time."

"Fair enough, we'll just chat for a while until Mrs Arnold's finished, then I might have a swim, naked, of course, now that we're getting used to seeing each other without clothes." She winked, and I laughed.

" I wish I could join you, but I'll just have to content myself with ogling you."

"Never mind, son." There was silence for a while, but comfortable, not strained, until Mum spoke again. "Gary?"

"Yes, Mum? What is it?"

"I've been thinking about what you said earlier, about wanting me to model nude for you, remember?"

"Of course. Not the sort of thing I forget."

"Quite. Well, I'm probably mad, but I think I'd like to see myself as the camera sees me. Okay, I can look in the mirror any time, but I think a photograph is different, so my answer is yes, honey, as soon as you can handle your cameras again."

"Mum, that's great. Thank you!"

"As long as the photos stay private between us, and just us, understand?

"Not a problem, Mum, I want them for me, for us, not the world. So thank you again."

"You're welcome, son. Now, will you be okay by yourself for a while. My muse is nagging me, so I think I'll do some writing."

"Go! I'll be fine."

Right, what to do? My tablet? I could probably manage to handle it, so worth a try. I could hear the vacuum cleaner running in the dining room, so I trotted upstairs and into my room, and managed to tuck my tablet under my arm. I had to pass Mum's office to get downstairs again, and this time she was looking up. She beckoned and I went in.

"Something you want, Mum?"

"I'm writing a teenage boy at the moment. I've been a teenager, but since it's a male character, a young male character, I might want your input later. You up for that?"

"Of course, although it's three years since I was a teenager. Things change fast in teendom!"

"Not a problem, I'll set the story four or five years ago!" She laughed. "I'll pick your brains later, son."

"Okay, Mum, see you downstairs in a while."

"Yeah, okay," but her attention was back on her page. I laughed to myself and made my way downstairs.

It was awkward, but I managed to use the tablet with a combination of finger and stylus, and caught up on emails and messages, even managing a few replies, although it took ages. The university knew about the accident, so I didn't need to worry there. In fact, I'd been told I could miss the rest of the semester and retake those subjects the following year. It meant I'd graduate a year after my fellow students, but that didn't worry me, and Mum had already told them that if there were any additional fees, they'd be covered. They knew who she was, and that she was good for the money, so everyone was relaxed about it. Especially me!

Mum came downstairs while Mrs Arnold was doing her final clearing up and gave her her money. Wages, I suppose. Mrs Arnold liked being paid in cash, weekly, and that's what she got. She waved goodbye, wished me luck at the hospital, and the asthmatic sound of her ageing Fiesta soon dwindled.

Mum turned to me and grinned. "Swim time! Back in a moment, honey. Want a hand with the shorts and t-shirt first?"

"Please, Mum. Would you just drop them on my bed as you go past?"

"I'll do better than that, I'll put them away again."

"Duh!"

Mum laughed. "Back in a moment, honey."

She was as good as her word and came back down the stairs a couple of minutes later, naked, carrying a towel. She grinned.

"I suppose you'll be coming to watch me swim?"

"Of course. If I can't swim myself, the next best thing is watching my naked mother swimming." I paused, and shook my head. "No, I'm wrong. Watching my naked mother is the best thing!"

Mum laughed. "Come on, then." She reached for my hand, paused, shook her head, a wry look on her face, then took a loose hold on my arm, just above the wrist. "This way, young man."

It was late afternoon by now, the summer sun still bright in the sky and throwing plenty of light in through the windows, so there was no need to switch the lights on. Being naked already, Mum just dropped her towel near the poolside, then released my arm.

"We'll soon be swimming together again, son, I'm sure."

"Looking forward to it, Mum, believe me."

"Oh, I do, son, I really do." She moved to the edge of the pool, looked back over her shoulder at me, and winked, then bent as if she was doing a racing start before launching herself into the water, leaving me with a fleeting glimpse of her pussy.

Being built in a converted barn, our pool is only about twenty feet wide, to leave room for showers and changing rooms, but it's almost seventy feet long, long enough for several strokes between turns, and Mum was giving herself a serious workout. I watched her, enjoying the occasional flash of tit or pussy as she turned, wishing I had the use of my hands, because I could see several photographic possibilities and I resolved, if Mum still agreed to model nude for me once my hands were healed, I'd have at least one photo session here beside -- and in -- the pool.

Mum had been in the pool for about twenty-five minutes when the phone rang. We have a handset beside the pool, a water-resistant one, and although I couldn't pick up the handset I could press the button which set the handset on speaker. So I did.

"Hello?"

"Gary, hi! It's Betty. Your Mum told me you were home now, so how are you?"

"Bandaged still, so I can't actually do anything yet."

There was a pause. "So how did you manage to answer the phone?"

"I put you on speaker, because that only involves pressing a button."

Betty laughed. "That explains it! Good thinking. Is your mother there, Gary?"

"She's in the pool, but she's just coming." And she was, quickly exiting the pool and coming to where I sat beside the phone, drying her hands as she came.

"Hi, Betty. Is this private, or should I leave you on speaker?"

"Speaker is fine, Elizabeth, it's nothing private or personal. I just wanted to tell you I'm flying up to Newcastle on Monday. I was planning to stay at the Hilton in Gateshead again, but as you have Gary at home now, can you put me up for a couple of nights? I have some papers for you to sign."

"Of course you can stay, if you don't mind roughing it out here in the boondocks," said Mum, laughing. I heard Betty's amused snort, and there was a laugh in her voice when she spoke.

"Roughing it? I seem to remember having one of my most restful nights ever in your guest room. I told you so at the time, remember?"

"I remember," said Mum. "Shall I collect you from the airport, or will you rent a car and drive up? I don't mind either way."

"I'll rent a car," said Betty. "Flight is due in at ten-twenty, so I should be with you by noon, or by one at the latest. Okay?"

"Fine. I'll prepare a cold salad for lunch, then it doesn't matter what time you actually get here."

"That suits me fine," said Betty. "Now, I have some paperwork I really must get on with, so see you Monday. Bye for now, Elizabeth -- and Gary, if he's still there?"

"I'm here," I said.

"See you both on Monday, then. Bye." And the line clicked off. Mum pushed the button to switch the speaker off, and turned to me, smiling.

"Papers to sign, eh? Maybe the film deal has gone through?"Mum shrugged, and I enjoyed the brief jiggle of her breasts. "I'll find out on Monday, so until then I concentrate on taking care of my son. You get yourself back into the house, I'll have a shower and then I'll see about getting us some dinner. Don't know about you, but I'm hungry!"

I ambled back into the house, and Mum followed me shortly after. She checked the refrigerator, then went out into the utility room where the washing machine, dryer and freezer were located, coming back a few moments later with a quizzical look on her face.

"Gary, honey, do you think you could handle a spoon?"

"No idea. Pass one over and let's find out, eh?"

"Absolutely... okay, try this."

It took a while, but after pushing the dressing back from the tips of my first and second fingers, we found out that, yes, I could hold a spoon. Mum smiled.

"Remember that beef stew I made about a month ago? Well, there was far too much to eat in one go, so I froze half of it. I'll defrost it and heat it up, and we'll have that for dinner. Tomorrow, at the hospital, perhaps they might adjust the dressing so that you can hold a fork or spoon more easily."

"Oh, please, yes! That would be great, Mum, if they can. I'm fed up not being able to feed myself, or do anything for myself, in fact." Like masturbate, but we had that covered, and thanks to the open diary, I knew that Mum was getting pleasure from the experience. Guilty pleasure, perhaps, but pleasure nonetheless. Not as much as I was getting, though!

I managed the spoon well enough, and I was delighted to be able to feed myself for the first time for a month. The fact that the stew was delicious only heightened my enjoyment. As I finished, I held up my hands in a victory salute. Mum laughed.

"Well done, son. I bet you're pleased with yourself, no?"

"Absolutely! You have no idea how good it is to do something for myself again."

"I can tell from the expression on your face that it means a lot, so well done again." She cocked her head. "Ice cream for dessert? You should be able to manage that as well."

"Bring it on!"

After dinner, and after Mum had washed the dishes and made us some coffee, she turned to me, with a smile.

"Sweetheart, I'm going to write for a while if that's okay?"

"Of course it's okay, silly. Go and write your next best-seller!"

Mum laughed. "Maybe. I might have to get a new pen name, because this story is trying very hard to be erotic." She made a face, and I laughed.

"Go with the flow, Mum, and enjoy it!" I winked. "You can always rely on me for the male viewpoint."

"Yeah, right! Okay, son, I'll head up to my office." She grinned. "Perhaps the fact that I'm naked will stimulate my creative juices, eh?"

Well, you certainly stimulate mine, Mum! Aloud, I said, "well, I told you to go with the flow, Mum!"

"Gary!" she retorted, then laughed. "Maybe I'd better sit on a towel?"

"Good idea, Mum." Or I can kneel between your legs and taste you? At first I had the horrified thought that I'd said it out loud, because Mum looked surprised for a moment, then she grinned.

"Right! Off now to be creative. Want the TV on?"

I shook my head. "Not for me, Mum. I'll just catch up on some of my e-books on my tablet. I can at least handle that with the stylus and the tip of my finger."

"Good thinking. Okay, remind me to pour us some wine later, maybe around nine, and of course if you need Mama's helping hand again, just come and let me know, okay?"

"Okay, Mum. Now go!"

It was about six forty-five, and after Mum had gone to her office I actually tried to read some material for my degree studies, but I couldn't concentrate, probably because I couldn't take notes, so I abandoned that and went looking for something on Literotica. It wasn't deliberate, at least I don't think so, but I ended up reading some mother-and-son incest stories.

Of course that stimulated John Thomas, and before long I was hard as a rock. Frustrated, because I couldn't handle it myself, I tried to fight it for a while but I knew it was futile, and at last gave up trying and went up to Mum's office. She'd left the door ajar, although she usually had it closed, and I guessed it was in case I needed her help, but I knew she hated for me to look over her shoulder, so I paused outside and called.

"Mum? Sorry, but I need your help."

"Just a sec... okay, love, come on in. What's the prob -- oh! I see." She grinned. "Been reading something, er, stimulating, perhaps?"

"Got it in one, Mum. Sorry."

"I guess it doesn't make it easier having your mother parading around in the altogether, does it?"

I grinned. "Wouldn't change it for a moment, Mum, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself," she said, then grinned, "and John Thomas is certainly an upstanding young fellow!"

I couldn't help it, I laughed. "And that's my problem. I tried to handle it myself, but not being able to grip makes it impossible."

"And that's where mothers are so useful, handling their boy's little problems." She cocked her head, studying my erection, then looked up at me and winked. "Although your problem isn't so small, is it?"

"Dunno, Mum, I haven't been in the habit of comparing myself with others."

"And it's been quite a while for me." She straightened. "Let's be comfortable this time, we'll use my bed. Follow me, young man."

"Yes, ma'am!" Anywhere, Mum, just as long as I can watch that lovely bum of yours tick-tocking along in front of me. And just how long has it been since you handled some other bloke's cock?

In her bedroom, Mum gestured towards the bed. "On the bed, son. I suggest we put the pillow against the headboard and you lean back against it."

"Sounds like a plan, Mum."

"So glad you like it, honey. Now just hold on a moment, and I'll get some tissues and hand cream, that's if you don't mind a honeysuckle-scented penis?" She grinned, and I laughed.

"Of course not, but to be honest, Mum, I don't really care what it smells like, as long as it's a pleasant smell, of course, it's what it feels like that matters, and at the moment it feels uncomfortable and in need of relief."

"We can't have that, can we? I'll just put some of this hand cream on... there, now move your legs apart so I can kneel between them... okay, ready, son?"

"Oh, yes!" I said, then hissed in a breath as Mum's cool fingers closed around my heat and hardness. She looked up and blew me a kiss.

"Feel good, honey?"

"Much better than just good, Mum, much better."

"Well, let's see if we can't make you feel even better," and she slowly began to stroke me to climax, my cock moving easily in her slippery grasp. It didn't take long, despite the fact that she'd masturbated me to climax only that morning, and it wasn't long before I had to warn her of the pending eruption.

"Almost there, Mum, almost there! Just a few more strokes... getting close... really close now. Mum! I'm coming!"

But by then she knew, as the first blast hit her on her left breast, the second slightly lower, because she'd leaned forward so that she could angle my erection towards herself. A couple more pulses, weakening now as my climax passed, and as she gently coaxed the last pulses from my wilting cock, the post-climax almost-agony had me reaching to stop her hand.

"Sorry, Mum, John Thomas is kind of sensitive now."

She nodded. "I understand, honey, I do. My clitoris gets the same when I masturbate." She flushed. "And quite why I told you that I have no idea." She gave me a wry smile. "Must be the rather intimate situation.

"Very probably." I paused. "Mum?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I realise I have no right, but I have to ask this. Do you get pleasure from masturbating me?"

She looked away for a moment, then back at me, heat in her face. "God forgive me for a sinner, but yes, I do, I get a lot of pleasure from it. I know it's wrong, morally, and probably legally as well, but if it makes my boy feel better when he can't do anything to help himself, then I'll do it for as long as he needs me!"

There was a long pause while we just looked at each other, then she moved to stand. "Excuse me while I clean this off, then I'll be back to clean you up, okay?"

"Okay, Mum."

She moved off into her bathroom, leaving the door open, and I heard the tap running. I don't think she realised, but from where I lay on her bed I could see her reflection in the bathroom mirror over her vanity, and I watched in shocked fascination as I saw her fingers gather my semen from her torso and bring it to her mouth, her eyes closing as she tasted it. Moments later she was washing the last remnants from herself, and I looked away as she turned to come back into the bedroom, carrying a wash-cloth and towel. She grinned.

"Don't get too comfortable, young man, because that's my bed you're lying on!"

"Hey! You invited me, remember?" I grinned back at her as she cleaned me up. "But you're right, I need to get back to my own. But not yet, please?"

"Soon, though," she replied as she dried me off. "There, evidence removed." She went back into the bathroom returning moments later unburdened. "Shift across a bit, if you're staying for a while."

I shuffled across the bed and Mum stretched out beside me. I'd been thinking about what I'd read in her diary and I took a deep breath, and a chance.

"Mum, apart from helping me, what you've done has given me a lot of pleasure, over and above the sexual release. Is there anything I can do for you to return the favour?"

Shocked, I think, she stared at me, her mouth working soundlessly.

"Mum? Oh, god, I'm sorry if I've offended you, but I needed to ask. Is there anything?" I shrugged. "Not that there's much I can do with no hands."

She shook her head, then took a deep breath of her own. "I'm not offended, son. A little shocked, perhaps, but not offended." She reached out and stroked my cheek. "Help me? Return the favour? Only by means of doing something that would be both morally and legally wrong, and there is no way I will ask that of my son."

"What if I volunteer?"

She gave a muffled snort of suppressed humour. "Volunteer to do what, I'm almost afraid to ask."

"Anything to help you, Mum, anything I can do, that is."

"Such as?"

"Well, I can't use my hands to help you to orgasm, not with these," and I brandished my swathed hands, "at least, not yet I can't, but I have a mouth, and I enjoy eating a woman, and I have a penis, as you are already well aware, and I also enjoy fucking a woman."

Mum stared at me, shocked into silence, I think, then slowly shook her head. "Gary, honey, I daren't."

"Why not?" Daren't, I thought? Interesting...

"Because, if I started, I don't think I'd have the will-power to stop again! No more, Gary. Please, honey, leave me."

I didn't want to, no way, but I'd sown the seed, nothing else to do but wait to see if the soil was fertile.

"Okay, Mum, but remember, anything I can do, I will." I paused. "I'll need help later, with the toilet, and to brush my teeth."

Mum smiled. "I know, honey, I know. Just let me know when."

I decided I'd go to bed about ten. I needed to use the toilet, but Mum donned her apron and cleaned me up cheerfully when I needed her. I climbed into bed and Mum drew the bedclothes up for me -- only a sheet and the lightest blanket in the summer heat. She bent and kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight, son. Remember, you'll need to be up early tomorrow, so if you can possibly avoid it, no morning wood, okay?"

"You know I can't help it, Mum."

"I know, sweetie, but I have to drive you to the hospital for ten, we'll need to be away as soon as possible, so think about that instead of your naked mother. That might help, eh?" She smiled, her good humour back.

"It might just, Mum. Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight, honey. Sweet dreams," she said and winked, the minx.

JT was only a pale imitation of his usual self in the shower next morning, barely twitching when Mum washed him, and we were washed, dressed, breakfasted and on our way just after seven. Just as well, as with roadworks and an accident, traffic was moving slowly as we entered Newcastle. Mum actually managed to get parked in the hospital car park and it wasn't long before we settled in the waiting room. We were a little early and anticipated a long wait, but it was only ten minutes after our scheduled appointment time before we were called in. The sister in charge undid my heavy dressings, then stood back.