Burning Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "Only right and proper, Mum." I paused. "Can we sleep together tonight?"

"Did you really think you had a choice?" Mum said, laughing, "tonight and every night until you're back at university, honey. Except while Betty's here, of course."

"Great! But I think I'd better pull out, before I fall out, then we'll have that shower."

She laughed. "Okay, honey, let's get clean before we get all dirty again!"

The shower was fun, because neither of us hesitated to stroke and caress interesting portions of each other's body, sharing hot, wet kisses as we did, and it was a little while before we did our final rinsing and turned the shower off. Dried, Mum turned to me.

"Are you hungry? Because I'm starving! And that's after having Sally Fenwick's pie for lunch, as well." She grinned. "Sex, good sex especially, does give you an appetite!"

I laughed. " I think you're right, Mum, because I find that I'm hungry, too. Any thoughts on what to eat? Something quick and easy, I think."

"Too true! How about a pizza? There are a couple in the freezer, only take about a half-hour, tops, eh?"

"Pizza sounds great, Mum, particularly as you -- we -- don't need any clothes on to cook it or eat it."

"Come on, then, let's go and raid the freezer."

An hour later, comfortably full, feeling relaxed, we lounged on the living-room couch, me leaning back in a corner, Mum leaning back against me, my arms around her, my hands stroking, cupping her breasts, squeezing gently, enjoying the firm yet yielding resilience of her body. She twisted round to kiss me, then relaxed again.

"I know this is wrong, sweetheart, legally and morally, but it feels so right," she said, as she broke the kiss.

"You're right, Mum, we go so well together. I'm going to miss this when I get back to university."

Mum giggled. "The reunions should be fun."

I laughed. "Yeah!"

She twisted round to face me, her face sobering. "You know this can't last, don't you?"

I gave her a quick hug. "I know, Mum, but let's both enjoy it while we can."

"I'll drink to that," she said. "And, talking about drink, how about a glass of wine?"

"Sounds good. What would you like? I'll get it."

"Thanks, honey. Merlot, I think, we should still have a couple of bottles."

"Merlot, it is. Back shortly."

A few minutes later I was back with two glasses of Merlot. Mum was slouching, relaxed, looking at peace with the world, still naked, still gorgeous. I brandished the glasses and she grinned.

"Good boy! Gimme." She took her glass and raised it. "A toast. To never-ending erections, wet pussies and mind-blowing sex."

"Oh, yes," I said, raising my own glass to her, "I'll happily drink to that!"

This story has been sitting on my hard drive, unfinished, for ages now, since before my wife's untimely death, in fact. Originally longer, I've edited it down to a more readable size. Enjoy! (I hope... )

Comment and constructive criticism welcomed. If you ask a question remember to give me an address for reply!