Burning Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost dawn when they got back to Key's office. Noami leaned against apartment door while Key fumbled through his keys. "What did you come to terms with?" Key asked.

"Us," She smiled broadly and rested her hand against his cheek.

"Really? I didn't know there was a problem with us."

"There isn't, I just, I'm fickle, you know?" Key nodded his understanding. "You are so good and I just, I fought it. Didn't want to love you," She stopped herself and then grinned sheepishly. Key moved in for a kiss. Her lips were salty and drenched with nicotine.

"Just couldn't help yourself?" He smiled at her and felt himself swallowed by her big brown eyes.

She shook her head before answering, "nope, you were too charming."

The door flew open as he leaned in for a kiss. They poured into his apartment attached at the mouth. Noami fumbled at his pants while Key peeled off pieces of clothing. He tripped and they both fell exploding into laughter. "Are you okay?" Noami asked.

"Yep," Key stood up and for a moment they stood face to face, neither said anything. She smiled at him and his breath was taken from him. He felt pangs of loss when he saw her like this, softly lit by the moon. Here she was in front of him an angel in hot pink stilettos and tattoo ink. The pang he felt was the knowledge that the underworld could bleed so easily into his simple happy life.

Noami saw his mind whirling again all wrapped up in itself. She bit her lower lip and grabbed him around the back of his neck to pull him to her. When she broke away to pull her jacket and shirt free from her body she said, "always in that head of yours."

He exhaled deeply and said, "I love you too," she moaned quietly and flowed into a kiss. He trailed kisses down to her breasts, gently bit at the piercings adorning her nipples, and unbuckled her belt. Noami lost her balance slightly and nearly fell, but Key put an arm around her waist and guided her to a wall. Noami traced the tattoos on his face with her finger along their spiraled path along his scalp and down his spine. She grabbed two fistfuls of his thick black mohawk as he descended further kissing at her belly button. He slid her pants down over her thighs and licked lightly around her pubis. Noami moaned softly as Key clawed her soft white panties down. A heady rush of pheromones hit him as he set into his play. He took long strokes with his tongue ending with a light dalliance around her clitoris. He built slowly on his ministrations, lapping, humming, sucking and nibbling until she burst onto him. She collapsed onto him in slow motion like cornstarch and water and fell into his embrace. "I'm glad you're home." She panted.

12