All Comments on 'Burning Passion'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 2)
MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 8 years ago
The ending was perfect

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
jake the rake

at least he was honest, but matty boy can NOW be called chuck for the wimp he truely is...

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
loved it 2nd read

it's still good. I was thinking about him leaving part of the red typewriter there. should have cut his dick off though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wasn't enough....

bill.....5sss

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Freshman English

This was a wonderful writing exercise. The plot was nicely polished, the structure was strong, and the ending must have take weeks to get right. But get it right juanwildone did.

The switch from Matt's angry comment, "...What happens when the next bit of evidence shows up - hmm? What's next Jan, photos, videos, some fellow writer's tell-all biography, "Jan Matheson was my slut. She did whatever I wanted her to do…with whoever and whenever I wanted her to." to the complete reversal and flaming reference of "Jan stared at her husband. She watched as he turned toward her fixing his gaze on hers. His eyes were ablaze with a burning passion."

Nicely done, and to a turn, too. Sometimes it takes a catharsis like this for a man to forgive his wife's infidelity and re-ignite his love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anonymous: There is a very good reason the author no longer writes

Juanwildone died in a car accident some years back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT DEAD

to the anon who said Juanwildone died in a car crash some years back, you are mistaken. It was Joesephus who was killed in 2007. As per his bio, Juanwildone was last listed in 2014. As far as I know , he's still alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whether this author is dead or not doesn't matter

With crap like this RAAC story, he should just stop writing and disappear. Truly a pathetic disappointing story. 1* is very generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
not quite enough

The wife still needs to feel more pain. She has absolutely no remorse. Same as serial cheater on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Interesting , oft used storyline

This particular storyline , finding out that your spouse had an affair years after the fact , is truly a fascinating one.

I try to put myself into that scenario , and I honestly don't know what I would do.

Now if it had been many different ones , or even the circumstances of the who , how , when , and mostly , the why would all have sway in my decisions I suppose.

I really think of all the cheating & consequences scenarios , this is the most beguiling.

For some of the newer authors on this site , give this one some thought for yourselves.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Is there anything to show that the douchebag knew she was married?

After all the cheating cunt willingly spread her legs for him.

For a whole FUCKING YEAR, she had such disrespect and betrayal for her husband that she was leaking semen when he attended her graduation and she had little to no guilt in doing so.

So he fucks one woman one night and the cheating cunt goes batshit.

I still would have liked to see some indication that the pissant author knew she was married.

The husband utterly destroyed his whole life, decimating him, paupering him. Was that really deserved when the cheating cunt willingly spread for him for a year?

He destroys the douchebag... the douchebag made no vows to the husband. The douchebag did not have a wife and kids that he betrayed. Not like the cheating cunt did with utter callous disrespect and dishonour.

Yet how is she punished? He moves out of the bedroom for a little bit and has a one night stand... whooptifuckingdo

At least the story was short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating cunt

It must have been obvious that she was married. Rings, talk about her family back home, any number of things. This guy absolutely knew she was married and was treated justly. However... the wife got off waaay to easy. He went a long way in the right direction by treating her like the slut/whore that she was but he needed more. I would have liked to see him get a lot more creative in dealing with the situation. Just because it was years ago doesn't mean it lessens the disrespect and cheating. An entire fucking year!!! And she thinks that since she's been 'on the straight and narrow' since then that all will be forgiven. Burn the bitch.

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
Well written but a piss-pour excuse for revenge.

Yeah, I think that Jakey-boy needed to have his ass kicked, whether he knew she was married or not. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. As it should. But the bitch knew she was married and not only fell into this shit for a year, she actually thrived in it. She got a thrill from cuckolding her husband, often thinking of the things she did for Jake she refused to do for him. Piece of shit wife. Then when hubby finds out and finally springs the trap she set for him so he can suffer oh so much more humiliation, bitch tries to slap him for fucking someone else. His first mistake, other than marrying her, was to not put her ass on the ground right then and there for some instant gratification, then out the door. There can be no reconciliation in real life from this type and amount of disrespect. And hubby was paying for the whole thing. They set the wrong thing on fire. Should have burned her ass to the ground and then released her back into the wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another

Happy cuck story by the tame one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Her punishment has just begun

DrSemblance, of course he knew she was married. Jake was a douchbag who preyed on all women single and married. What Matt did was a good start but he needed more physical punishment as well. Maybe lose at least one testicle. She now knows what Matt did and will be in terror of him for years to come wondering when he will snap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm with Pappy7, the wrong person got burnt

A totally unsatisfactory story. While what Jakey-boy did was bad, and his punishment was well-deserved, the wife was the true villain here, and she got off scot-free.

The wife cheated on her husband for an ENTIRE YEAR, (including the morning of her graduation, when her husband and kids are present to see her graduate) and her flimsy excuse is: "I am not excusing what I did! I am not denying that I made a mistake. A serious, terrible mistake. I was in a crisis. I wasn't sure what to do or where to turn. I felt that call to write. I knew I had to do something. You supported my choice."

What??? That's it? That's her justification for cheating? A "crisis" is a license to cheat? A "call to write" is a license to cheat? She "had to do something" so she decided to cheat?

What galls me the most is that she's not even remorseful in the slightest. Oh, she felt guilty for about 30 seconds, after her husband gives her the typewriter as a present (because she realized her husband had supported and financed her year-long adultery). But remorseful? Sorry for her actions? Nope. She wasn't sorry for the whole year she was cheating, and she wasn't sorry afterwards. She was only sorry that her husband found her letters. Sure, she acknowledged that she was at fault ("mea culpa"), but was she sorry? (Think about it - while she admitted her fault, she never actually apologized to her husband for her adultery.)

Her keeping her lover's x-rated letters is the most telling evidence of all that she wasn't the least bit sorry for her year-long infidelity.

The wrong bitch/bastard got burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

davwoodavwooabout 7 years ago
Cuck shit or no!

A masterpiece of writing. 5*

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Nice One!

Loved the punishment for Jake, but I think that Jan is getting off too easy. Oh, well, if that's what Matt wants....

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hubby Pays While Wifey Strays

The frustrating element to this cheat-of-a-lifetime scenario is that there is not a damn thing that can be done for the husband. He has been marked for life and no effective revenge is possible. There is simply nothing that could even the scales. What?

His wife's entire sexual personae was dominated in every possible way; hammered unrelentingly by a one-in-a-thousand hungry slab of insatiable manmeat...ha ha, do you get the picture here? That entire year was an Olympian bacchanal of unrelenting sexual stamina - day after day after day after night after day after week after week after month after month.

The hapless husband was confronted with the stark, unforgiving truth of his wife's sexual gymnastics in the very silent space that she had erected to enshrine the memories of her accomplishments! And don't doubt for a second that those embers burn brightly still, mein freund.

Can there be a solution to such an equation? Methinks not.

The husband is the Zero quantity and the bull is the Googolplex. Division by Zero is the unsolvable equation. What's he gonna do? Cheat on her for the next twenty years? He's really kind of fucked. F.U.C.K.E.D. It's frustrating and fascinating at the same time.

It is to the author's great credit that he has the husband man-up, take action, and return to reclaim his wife and her body in a more or less symbolic but still meaningful sexual episode. She claims great satisfaction. Still, though, the husband's rage roils and simmers. All that can be possibly said is that he becomes marginally saner than Norman Bates. But what consolation is this?

One thing is sure no matter what the calculus: this husband is marked for life. Go ahead with all of the ninja revenge capers, etc. Nothing will ever extinguish his wife's memories. The sexual battering that she took - and thoroughly enjoyed - was a rare and unforgettable season in her life. And as commenters have noted she has kept the flame for her great cheating escapade alive and well, thank you very much. No doubt at all, this woman still lives a double life, falling into reverie at will, burnishing her memories to a deep luster. Hell, any half-talented miscreant could stoke a writing career with those skeletons in the closet!!

Anyway, only a bunch of wackdoodle closet feminists like these sorry commenters would totally blame the woman. Yes, she should be dumped - no doubt about that. Her every hole is wider than the Lincoln Tunnel. It's a done deal. She's damaged meat. Give her twenty-pound kegel weights and a book by Arnold Schwarzenegger. She could become the Kegelnator and in about 32 years her pussy will still be sagging halfway to her knees, ha haaa ha haaaaa. Oops, sorry ladies!

But these jagoff BTB commenters don't realize that they themselves are goofball feminists of the highest order. Funny how that works! Because of their mental derangement they feel that it is quite natural for a woman to be parading her fullsome married charms daily in the presence of sexxed-up college bucks. But that is actually stupid as hell. While yer at it, why not put a box of guns on every street corner in a crack-infested neighborhood? Then you can hang around and lecture the crackhead home invaders and rapists on gun safety and the US Constitution while you dodge bullets like Neo in the matrix. Not.

Every healthy woman seeks the counsel of her strong man for her life's decisions and this man waved her off to far away lands with a flick of his very limp wrist. He was a stupid, stupid man. A true sucker. A jackass who goes blathering on about his "trust" in his wife as he sends her off to the land of constant partying and sexual experimentation: University!

What the fuck did he expect? Seriously. He abandons his wife and she is obviously totally unprepared to deal with her own sexual needs. Did he think she would put her pussy on ice for a year? What a moron. He really does deserve his predicament.

The day that men stop with all of this bullshit about their "trust" in their wives is the day that the stats on marital infidelity take a sharp nosedive. And these men will get more respect from their women as well.

/rant off

Overall excellent writing. But it is hard to stomach the premise of a sane man feeding his wife to the wolves like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

hubby is a happy cuck. he deserves the stretched out whore. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge is Bitter Sweet

Loved it! Matt was not a man to be messed with, especially messing with his wife. They say pay backs a bitch and Jakey was "Bitch Slapped" to put it mildly.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessalmost 7 years ago
Hate when people act like something happening a long time ago is better

It's worse. Every minute after the first time she fucked that dude was stolen. Stolen time, effort, love, money, affection. The second you do something your spouse would leave you for, and lie about it, you go from being a spouse to a con artist. Pretending to be someone you're not to steal something that isn't yours (anymore). This character stole twenty years from her husband on top of the fucked up affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So bad it's funny!

So he finds out that she cheated for A YEAR, they fight and SHE gets pissed and try to slap him?!?!?

And when they "reconcile" for no good reason the dumb bastard is "apologetic, conciliatory and willing to try and preserve their marriage" after she had cheated for A YEAR?!?!?

Grow a spine, for fuck's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE

THE SLUT WIFE ENGAGED IN A 21 YEAR LONG AFFAIR. SHE CHEATED ON HER LOVING HUSBAND EVERY TIME SHE LOOKED AT THOSE LETTERS OR REMINDED HER SELF OF THE YEAR OF THE BEST SEX. WHAT AN ARROGANT CHEATER. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT BRING HER TO JUSTICE. NO SERIOUS GRIEVING ON HER PART FOR THE HURT SHE CAUSED. A TYPICAL CUCK STORY WITH NO CONSEQUENCES FORTHE PERP. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
anon -hubby pays

Agree with that commenter almost entirely.

No way a sane husband allows wife to go away to college for year.

Certainly there were colleges nearby where she could be home nightly and learn to write-if not correspondence-online courses.

For 20 years she has relived that year in every book she wrote. Her claim to have saved those letters as reminder of what she almost lost is ludicrous

He gets full year with Diane next door and hopefully she also can write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
her true character

Husband and sons travel to her graduation but she has nothing to do with them screwing lover all night and in morning not even cleaning up for ceremony.

Only reason she saw light was course was finished. And how stupid of her to think she was stud's only slut.

Flaw in story is jackass was screwing every night and all weekend and spending time chronicling sex so when did he find time to do course work

Well written just because of emotions of disgust engendered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot is so true!

A guy at my workplace who was in his mid forties with two teenage kids agreed to fund his wife to get a law degree at university which was a three hour away drive. She lived at the student residences. Well when she got her degree, she sent her husband divorce papers. It turns out that she met a forty year old man in her class and they started having an affair with in two weeks of the course starting. Married women can be real sluts when they are allowed off their leashes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh crap

She'd better learn to keep her legs together, unless she wants to become a human fireball that is. Not my idea of a cookout, but hey it's her funeral.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Typical macho ending nothing in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@timriv

And hers was typical female blather and rationalization for being a slut on a players list

Her family and husband sacrifice for her to ''answer the call''and she fucks guy before graduation and stands with family for photos with that guy's cum running down leg

Yep she was a prize...funny you did not mention her typical female sluttiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Well done. Story pacing and construct were top notch. Would love for you to begin posting here again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

One of the best I have ever read!!!!

Gonna have to bookmark this one !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife is a whore, who doesn't deserve her husband

Terrible reconciliation story that made me angry. The wife cheated on her husband for a WHOLE YEAR (even on her graduation day, when her entire family was coming to the ceremony), and then she gets mad when the husband has sex with someone else one time? Ridiculous. What's worse is that she is not even sorry for her adultery, and keeps the letters from her lover. He husband should have kicked her to the curb.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
DOES CHEATING AND ADULTERY HAVE A TIME LIMIT

the pain might never fade, but they are still alive, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Last sentence ruined it.

No reason given for why "his eyes were ablaze with a burning passion".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Killl him kill her

Cunt has the nerve to yellat husband when he outs her affair.

If he hung around it should only be to plot her painful demise.

Jacob the eunich while tied to the tree.

Then sidle up to wife and say "you are next"

But to take her back with her aggrieved non apologetic attitude as if she were the victim.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Not To Excuse Her, But...

Not to excuse her, but she was away for WEEKS, comes home hot to trot, and her husband seems disinterested? If he had given her a "good seeing to" she wouldn't have been easy pickings for Jake.

Not to say that she wouldn't have fallen for him anyway, he was apparently an old hand at his game!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
What the hell?

She didn't cheat for a year. She never stopped and I don't see it happening. She demonstrated it with the strange concern she had for his burnination.

The whole burnination subplot is incorrect. He waved the diploma in his face like the other guy went there to stalk and seduce his wife. He went there because his writing sucked.

The story felt good at first, then after a little consideration, I have to say it's all incorrect. She never stopped cheating. Her husband thinks waving a diploma in someone's face seals a revenge. He took her back and she's still cheating, and will be until the day she destroys the letters and lets fucking go.

If he's going to pull a RAAC, he should at least have killed the other dude, burned the letters, melted the typewriter, and turned a sharpened striker into a shiv, burned the apartment down, and maybe saved Hitler from the Russians. Then his revenge would have been as dumb as his reconciliation.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
LOL!

Naah.

Talent for writing, yup.

Ability to write satisfying plot, nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbbrooks103

By her own admission she was bored with sex life years before screwing lothario. She was tired of her family and husband and obviously made her displeasure so evident that they acquiesed to her desire to live away from them for a year. Husband did have sex with her but she found it lacking.

She noted how well run the home was as if her being away had no effect. That means she had long ago distanced herself from them.

She would have had affair whether she went to school or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
brookieboy - read With Passion

The husband's side...how she was frigid with him during their entire marriage. No doubt he had over the years been often rejected when he tried to give her ''a good seeing to''

Suprises me you end sentence with preposition.

More to the point for twenty years she kept husband locked out of her writing cabin. Each of her 17 novels and much of her poetry and journal an homage to her affair and her predatory stud.

Oh then she is furious he has a fling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Scare the cheating wife.

Now that she knows hubby should drop hints.

Say things like "Jacob really got you hot. I should try to make you hot"

Start playing with cigarette lighters. Build and outdoor firepit.

Start smoking meats. Always saying how much fun a good fire is.

Then when bored with the psychological warefare just kill her.

Otherwise this is just cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One way to make this story better

Would have been to take his wife up to the assholes cabin, tie them both to the bed and then burn the place down. She had to be one of the biggest sluts here. No bullshit reconciliation here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cliff Hanger

Story just stopped after she was told what happened. and looked at her husband. There should have been more in what was written and there should have been at least another chapter

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
You are all wrong

It ends perfectly. She at last understands just what her husband is capable of doing. He got revenge in a most extreme way. Jake will likely never try to write again, especially about their affair. She will probably never even have a thought about having any kind of relationship with another man. There is a bunch more we can read into that last line. For me, an unenlightened LW reader, it was perfect. Thanks juanwildone for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Problem is

the wife was the cheater not Jake. Jake is ruined but wife has no repercussions for a year's worth of cheating and letting someone have her in ways that she never let her husband. Not really fair.

anon.1

imanononeimanononeover 5 years ago
Problem is

wrong person punished here. A year of cheating, practically living with her boyfriend. Having sex the day your husband and children come to your graduation so they cannot even go to your ap't that your husband paid for. Using your affair as the plotline of all your stories. The list of wife's abuses goes on and on but she gets off scot free and her sex partner who owed the husband no duty of loyalty is the one that gets his life destroyed. Still gave it a 5 for the emotions it aroused and quality writing.

anon.1

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Liked that

Matt hurt Jake in the best possible way. Took his life's work and his heart. Good punishment for a soulless pedator. Jan knows now that Matt isn't a doormat and that the same eastbound be hers. Jake is free to write again, if he stops running.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He got his revenge on Jake but kept the slut. He should have divorced her long ago no trust, no respect means no marriage.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
Cowardly

To have the husband find out about his wife the whore twenty years later, is as bad as having him find out after she’s dead. Extremely cowardly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whats the use in getting revenge on the guy fucking your wife

if you are a spineless cuck and keep the whore?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Wife got off too easy he punished but I would have cut his dick also balls

Just cut enough to damage badly without cutting off

Butterfly dick and leave balls hanging out of sac

Her?

Still cogitating to

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Well written, beautifully told and very satisfying as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the heck?

Seriously? Why is the husband still with her? She spent a year with another guy, doing things with him she wouldn’t do with her spouse. And they are still married!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
She's lucky.

I've known the type. They think their artistic side is fed by their passions and their passions are not ruled by their commitments. She doesn't deserve him, but she can try to.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Perfect

Perfect, absolutely perfect revenge. Jake fucked his ife, he fucked Jake's life. Never read a better burn of a bastard lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
too bad the husband was nothing but a cuck

what good is revenge against the man your wife wanted as a lover more than you if you keep the cheating whore?

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Revenge best served

He reclaims his wife and takes his revenge on the other guy but taking his prize possession. Pay back can be a bitch.

imanononeimanononeabout 4 years ago
Wrong Person

The wrong person was punished in this story. The wife was the cheater not Jake. Wife gets off scott free after spending a year living, having sex with and giving the lover things she didn't do for husband. So because the wife couldn't keep from cheating on her husband, Jake, who was single and merely partook of what was freely given loses everything and the cheater gets to live her happy life and feels good about it.

anon.1

imanononeimanononeabout 4 years ago
Wrong Person

The wrong person was punished in this story. The wife was the cheater not Jake. Wife gets off scott free after spending a year living, having sex with and giving the lover things she didn't do for husband. So because the wife couldn't keep from cheating on her husband, Jake, who was single and merely partook of what was freely given loses everything and the cheater gets to live her happy life and feels good about it.

anon.1

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Wifey had lover's cum dripping down down her legs when she welcomed her husband and children. The self-centered bitch got off too damn easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Piss poor!

Revenge was completely crazy. Wife was the guilty party and evidently got off scot free. Makes no sense.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago

Interesting twists and turns. Serious editing needs to be done on this piece.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

It leaves a lot unsaid. Not clear to me why the marriage was restored so happily. Guess I have to imagine how.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Made amends, my ass

"I have done everything in my power to make amends. "

Really, like what exactly???? Been faithful'? That's not making amends that was expected from you to begin with but you cheated and spent a whole year fucking a younger stud. All the while your faithful husband took care of your family while you were off discovering yourself and becoming a writer and your dear hubby funded your whole sordid selfish affair...the writing and the fucking. Did you feel regret or think about confessing and begging forgiveness? No you kept and carried around all those previous love letters from your former lover as a memento. In making amends, did you offer your faithful hubby a guilt free pass to fuck anyone and everyone he wanted for a whole year. Hell, you're a successful and famous author now and could afford to rent high priced escorts to pleasure your husband continuously and show him how much you really loved him and really make it up to him.

Not only are your a cheating cunt you're a cheap ass'd one as well. He should have divorced your ass and made you pay alimony for the rest of his life. You got off easy free and never paid a price for your betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The cunt skates

another pathetic cuck who lets the slut get away with it. HE paid her way, took care of the children and everything else, and she sluts. Exposure and divorce is the ONLY way any sane man would deal with her.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so how did the husband know about jakes secret hideaway cabin in the woods where the guy who taught an intro to English community collage class kept millions in art and first editions and the one and only copy of a million dollar manuscript at the center of a bidding war that he for some unknown reason waited 20 years to show anyone?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Blame her too

But the asshole, Jake, knew she was a married woman and seduced her anyway. I like to think that if he hadn't had the other woman there, he would have been part of the ashes too. As it was they took his soul and Jan's too. Great story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
I read it again...

And I liked it even more. The husband and brother balance the scales and she recovers what she nearly threw away. I like that and it was well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

None of the issues brought up was addressed in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
oh yes !!!

well done my good man, well done.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

"The new Matt was confident, assertive and incredibly sexy."

no he was a cuck

Cucks get one star

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Good one. Great revenge - a sweet dish best served cold. And in this case many years later - when it hurt the asswipe the most.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

The last line was perfect. Well done.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago

Entertaining; need I say more? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I think it deserves finishing

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for a partial story, because it will drag down your average score.

RAAC is not possible nor acceptable when there is a planned and repeated infidelity.

The wife cheated for a whole year and compounded her infidelity by keeping her lover's letters for more than 20 years. She deserved to lose everything, as well as the public humiliation of being exposed as a cheating, skanky, slut, bitch. She needed to be kicked to the curb. Sorry - no points for this story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Should have cut Jakes dick off!!! Damned RAAC is bullshit...

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Justice was served (almost).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why take back a hoe after only one revenge session

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* but the wrong person was punished. Wife, Jan was the cheater not Jake. She should have been the one punished.

crazycam69crazycam69about 2 years ago

Please! Please! Please! Learn the difference between the words "Then" and "Than".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Umm.... Where's the rest of the story? It was great so far, but the real reconciliation would have been for her to confront him about his trip, and inquire about fire pit in his belly after the other fire went out. 4 stars for a great story, but without a proper ending.

'Wildbill

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

also should have crushed his balls and left him there

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Obviously you aimed for the more fragile male readers among us, didnt you!

A you made the bitch a cuck (which explains imhapless and his applauding a cuck and his crappy writing too) and you got who needed to have their ass handed to them (metaphorically) it was the wife. Fragile males always wanna be Alpha dipshits (just read their chest puffing idiocy when they comment) all aim for the pricks who didnt take vows with them and the men are such pussies they dont dare toss the bitch to the curb.

Again aiming for the bottom feeders will never make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great ending!

A definite 5.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A year of screwing around and no revenge by the husband - you are out of your mind , every man with a backbone would be gone!!!! What a wimpy cuck!!!

Total BS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One revenge fuck does not cover a years worth of fighting. She never had guilt, and was never really sorry. She is the star writer!!! REAL MEN DUMP CHEATING SKANKS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jake had a huge ego, so in destroying the "things" in his life - especially his only-one-copy manuscript - Matt effectively destroyed his life. Only a Dig Ol' Bick, and nothing else. Look up "poetic justice" in the dictionary... Solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@iammweasel - always the ultra critic but without any written examples to prove what an incredible writing authority he/she/it claims to be. "Show us how it's done," vol. MMMDCCXLVII!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

Jan stared at her cuck. She watched as he turned toward her fixing his gaze on hers.

His eyes were ablaze with a burning shame for being a spine cum sucking peice of cuck shit.

/

/

fixed it for you

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

@lujon2019. Have you had any therapy for the anger you are carrying with regard to your wife's infidelity. It's quite apparent that it's still bothering you greatly I suggest you get some help and then you will be able to go on leading a productive, fulfilling life. You may even be able to convince your ex to reconcile

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

He should have dumped her as soon as he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Solid 5. Screw the whiners who want to call Matt a Cuck. Life gets nasty, really nasty, so you give her credit for never having screwed around before Jerk, I mean Jake, and never having screwed around since, jerk, I mean, oh fuck no I don't mean jake, I mean road kill. Burn his shit to the ground, fuck her senseless ANY TIME YOU WANT, and she now knows better than to do it again, or it could be HER SHIT that disappears in a cloud of dust and a hearty, FUCK YOU BITCH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.

story TAGS