All Comments on 'Burning the Witches Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
However...

I enjoyed this so far. However, I hate multi part stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really !!!

dude i didn't like this story a bit. so finally the wife was controlled and she wasn't the one doing those things but the witch made her do it is it... so when they somebody else is controlling you, only thing they make you do is whore yourself ?? damn cheap. even for the fictional part this is too much to digest. Now the poor husband would have to accept the wife fucked by who knows how many disease carrying bastards because she was not herself. forget it, i don't want to wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many characters

The story is coming out well, but with so many characters one needs a real cool head to know who's who.

Sorry to say I'm giving a 4 instead of the usual 5.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

So many old favorites back :) Nice take with the wife not quite cheating and the supernatural element really makes the story stand out from the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
salem

well whatyaknow They all lived happy ever after sure no need to read futher

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Potentially best so far

Quite why it's in LV, I'm not sure, but glad it is, otherwise I would have missed it.

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 10 years ago
Do I have to?

Do I have to read all of your October and early November stories to keep the characters straight?

Another great story and yes I also hate multipart stories.

Could you please publish the rest later today?

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Enjoying it

There are a lot of characters and it was harder at first to keep everyone straight but you've done a good job of character development that I could keep track of who is who. Hoping not to have to wait too long to see the next chapter.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
JUST SO YOU KNOW

I DIDN'T GET PAST THE SECOND PAGE. OK, IT'S HALLOWEEN BUT I CANNOT STAND SUPERNATURAL BULLSHIT. I KNOW IT'S JUST ME BUT I HAD TO LET YOU KNOW SINCE I USUALLY LIKE YOUR STORIES. I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO AVOID READING SUPERNATURAL, NON-HUMAN(WEREWOLVES, VAMPIRES, GHOSTS AND MOST SCIENCE-FICTION) STORIES. I DID NOT VOTE SINCE I DIDN'T WANT TO DILUTE YOUR SCORE WITH A 1 YET DIDN'T WANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU WITH ANYTHING HIGHER. THANKS FOR THE REST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Just tie all the stories together, throw in a little evil spirit, a tad of zombie wife control cheating, a drop or ten of vampire blood, some long sought revenge, and the list goes on....... waiting on chapter 2

Wanderingaimlessly ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In the immortal words of Monty Burns ...

Excellent

Sean

puddychpuddychover 10 years ago
I dont like...

I dont like haloween ghost stories ect but I do like stang...so $i read it anyway ...I miss my weekly dose of good stang....stories...I``ll be glad when things get back to normal

puddch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Er, halloween is over dude.

and I'm like Looking4it not actually reading the story but trying to seem clever by putting together a montage of previous comments. And at the same time licking your ass clean. What a human turd Looking4it is. What a fucking moron.

Thanks for writing Mustangman! 5*

knot_limberknot_limberover 10 years ago
It's always a pleasure

I'am truly greatful for all of the tales that you have submitted. But this one is outstanding,the way you combined so many of your other players. Please don't have all of your loyal fan waiting to long for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Britease

Is LV the British spelling of LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weird.

So Sarah's really a redhead and the redheads from a few previous stories are all her cousins. And all of them are witches too, whether they know it or not. Definitely did not see this coming. I bet I won't be too surprised if Chrissie and Rebecca too turn out be her long lost cousins or something, one being dead and a powerful spirit, the other a redhead and seemingly a witch too. Where did Chrissie run off to btw? And I definitely don't remember Chris being this hyper or Evie being this abrasive.

OynxAndGoldOynxAndGoldover 10 years ago
She made Chrissie run away!?

Now, that's bad ass! Maybe Clifford Appling can clear this all up with a very loud, "Boo!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FAR LESS ENTHRALLING THAN YOUR USUAL SUBMISSIONS...

ONE (1) STAR...BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS...FAR BENEATH YOUR USUAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chrissie better make a triumphant return...

SS, I absolutely appreciate each of your stories, and look forward to my weekly review of what you've come up with. I would cry actual tears though if Chrissie decides to depart without doing some serious damage in one form or another...she is hell on wheels (literally!) So hopefully her inclusion will be in the soon to be posted Ch. 2...of which I am anxiously awaiting.

Good to see you back!

Kerbouchard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome stuff!

I've been reading your stuff for a while now and I must say it's great to see so many of your past characters making an appearance in this tale. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Unfortunately, for me, it was a bit tedious. Too many character changes and too many details made this too confusing at times. Too bad, because I think you probably have a great storyline in mind. You just tried to put too many elements in the mix. The plot got a little buried, taking a back seat to all the references to previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As usual - ignore the unhappy trolls. Looking forward to the 2nd chapter. And don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

I waited for pt.2 to come out, before I started reading.

It's a good story.Took a bunch of your characters mashed them up with a new Halloween story. I get it.

Like a good cook, you can create a consistent fine, enjoyable work of art.

Unfortunately, you can't leave well enough alone. You add a little of this and then a little of that. And there you have it, a mess.Sorry SS06 , I was thinking about how

good last years story was to me.

Okay, you only have to please yourself and your KittyKat. I didn't pay for this so I'm

done preaching. Looking forward to the next one

AMerryMan

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
CLANS AND COVENS

are loose in the universe, searching,, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great Start!!

So who else do you pull in from the past before we are done LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Thanks Mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super

one fantastic story! can not wait to read the second part of this.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
this is so different

I have read the first section and still have no idea where this is heading. But I am very curious. So many possibilities. I keep hearing the voice from the old radio show, The Shadow, warning about evil that lurks . . . who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF?

Sorry couldn't follow it. Interlude? Huh.... Stopped making sense on page 1

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Annoyingly disjointed

Not your best format. Interesting story, quite good in fact, but trying to tell the same story from 2 different ends, and from differing times never works, except for the really great authors. Thats not an insult, just a fact. There's no doubting you can write, but if you were a truly great author, you wouldn't be posting here! You'd be signing books in bookstores. That's not to say you're a crap writer, because you're not (FAR better than most others who post here)

As I said, it's too disjointed to be immersive, which is a great pity, as this really is a good (And quite original for this site) idea for a story.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
Not good

I have read a lot of your stories. But this, I quit reading this in the middle of page three. This was somewhat confusing, it was in the way wrong category, and compared to some of your other stories ( which I enjoyed ) it sure wasn't some of your best work. It had too many characters doing too much crap for readers to follow. This was really a downer of a story, way below your talents. Sorry just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
???

Not a clue as to what is going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs a Dramatis Personnae at the Beginning

Who's on First, What's on Second, I Don't Know's on Third, and what positions are Bridget, Mason, Rebecca, Angie (or is she Angela?) playing? (For you younger readers, listen to an old radio scene with Bud Abbott and Lou Costello talking about baseball players, and listen to the confusion Costello has.). That's what I felt like. (BTW, I have a B.A. in English Literature and a J.D., so I'm usually able to follow these plots.) But here I'm lost.

For a college examplar of a prose novel, this bewildering cast of characters would be okay, and then in the next 300 or so pages, they could be identified. But this is Literotica, not James Joyce's web page!

As an example, look at any of Lindsay Davis' Marcus Didius Falco novels for an example of opening cast of characters that identifies, but doesn't give away too much ofthe plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see most people ave no idea of the other side

I can not go into my schooling in the other planes, having worked with different people who work in the white light. There are many different schools of thought but if you work for the right, you can all work together.

I would normaly sign my name but I am told not to at this time, so I will sign as Old Shaman.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
i dont know

what in the world is going on here? when it starts to make some sense, it switches location, names places, where the hell is this happening? I am almost lost. I can see some of the logic here, but not much more.

I'm sure there is a great story here. I just wish you could either narrow the playing field, (less places, people, names), so it would be easier to follow. The use of all the alternative terms are nice, but tone them down a bit, it hard to keep track. I guess I'm simple minded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I dont know what the fuck is going on.

This has to be one of the worst stories I have read in terms of readability.

It is so convoluted that I am getting dizzy.

I dont know what the hell happened to the author considering his other works.

Bad acid trip?

whatever.. I am avoiding part 2 like it was the clap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Great story, Anony is dizzy from sucking to many cocks and watching his wife get fucked by the fleet. GO N A V Y !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well, I have been reading a lot of your stories. ...

Afraid I am going to have to abandon this one after the first page. Just to much to keep up with.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 7 years ago
Nope

Confusion reigns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Ive read most of your other stories and I'm impressed at how you managed to include several characters from them and pretty flawlessly (havent gotten to part 2 yet) integrated them and their lives into this collaboration of sorts. Its nice to see authors do these kinds of things...kind of like thinking outside of the box.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 6 years ago
Agreed

I've only started reading Stang's stories. I too like the cross characters. It's pretty cool. One thing I know is that he has the cheating spouse genre down cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lots to like

There is lots to like in this story. Love having witches, redheads are to die for. Unfortunately i found the different view points was like watching a ping pong game, just when i got into their head i was bounced out. The thing i absolutely hate is the cheaters never take responsibility for their actions, must be a personality traits of mine. Ok she was under control of a ghost witch. Didn't see a connection there other then it gave her an out and he had to take it. I guess that makes as much sense as other willing cuck stories. Thanks i guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For All Of You Folks

Who don't understand the characters they're pretty much all in earlier stories. Just do a story search for some of the names. When they come up look for Stang and earlier dates and shaaazam. Once in a while you may find some in another author's stories like DQSteele. He has a tendency to bring back some characters in holiday stories like the nuns (Penance, Piety, Patience and Prudance), Mason, Angela, Chris, Savannah, Greg Gates and Bill Maitland, et al. Unfortunately Lit doesn't seem to have a way to sort the stories by date, you only get alphabetical as far as I've found.

"I am not short!" she said loudly. She's actually four foot eleven." Read that as "Vertically Challenged."

So I jumped in my Honda and high tailed it for home. A fucking Honda? In a Stang story?

This is Gordon Lightfoot. This song, "If you could read my mind," is one of the most beautiful songs ever written." Not on your YouTube channel Boss.

"My cousin Savannah is far more beautiful. So is my cousin Evie. My aunt Angela puts them both to shame and none of them are that disproportionate." Shit is going to hit the fan with Bridget messing with Sarah's family, but now we know one of the ways Sarah gets some of her insights to solve cases.

"Something wicked this way comes". Shades of the master Ray Bradbury.

"Bitches get stitches," she said." Classic to remember for sure.

Some folks are just slow learners, read a few more stories, learn how the man writes and just go along for the ride. Oh, yeah, don't bitch about the Mustangs they're just a part of the man, get over it. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Wonder

When are Dean and Sam Winchester going to show up .. Stang is one of my Favorite Authors here .. But I wonder if even He can Bring this Story together ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong category

Too many POV and time shifts. Confusing. I suppose it's well written but not for me.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. Helps tie in many of your other stories characters. Which in turn makes go back and re-read them. All the nay-sayers can just bite it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to get drunk to follow this...... Not for me. Sorry.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Poorly written. All over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a mysterious and occult tale.

Nice to see Sarah and Chris PI along with obsession of pony/muscle cars.

Your research of witches, accompanying dark shadows is very deep.

Kudos for creativity and imagination. Fiction is not fluff.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Gave

Gave up after three pages,totally lost.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry not my cup of Tea

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK, THIS is a super story! 👌

Going on to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

whoa. Quit at page 3 due to nausea induced by dizziness. 2 stars. Sorry. I can tell there's a web being created but I just don't have enough emotional connection with any of the characters to fight through the swirling vortex of competing plots. Maybe.... Try to develop one character more before jumping to a different character?

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

Damn... this is intense... 10 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous