Bury Your Head In Your Work

Story Info
Tom lands a dream job for an unusual woman.
5.8k words
4.35
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom parked his car and checked his reflection in the rear view mirror. His brown eyes surveyed his handsome face making sure he was presentable. His short dark hair never needed any grooming beyond being washed. After looking over his clothes to make sure there were no errant stains, he got out of his car and made his way up to the front door of the enormous house in front of him.

He was here interviewing for a job as a personal assistant. He'd been unemployed for the last six months and desperately needed the work as he was close to being evicted from his apartment. He'd found the job listing online and despite being sparse on details he decided to apply anyway. Within minutes of doing so he had received an email asking him to come for an interview the next day.

So here he was, a bit nervous but determined to make a good impression and hopefully get this job. He walked up to the front door and paused to take a deep breath before ringing the bell.

Tom barely finished pressing the button when the door opened revealing a petite Japanese woman with short black hair and a serious, but polite expression on her face.

"You are Thomas Creel?" She said in thickly-accented English.

"Yes ma'am that's me." Tom replied with a polite smile.

"Please follow me. Ms. Jones is expecting you. My name is Miki Tanaka."

Tom smiled again. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Tanaka."

Miki smiled and led Tom into the house. As he followed her, Tom couldn't help but gawk at the opulence he saw all around him. What puzzled him though was how everything seemed oversized. At only 5'6 he wasn't exactly the tallest person on the planet but this house made him feel tiny.

Miki led him down a long hallway and stopped at the end where there was a beautiful ornate door made of rich mahogany. She knocked three times and opened the door.

"Ms. Jones, Mr Creel is here for his interview."

The voice that answered was like honey in Tom's ears. He felt his heart start to beat a little faster and his cock stirred in his pants.

Now is not the time to get a hardon dammit, he thought.

Miki beckoned him inside and as Tom stepped through the door his jaw almost hit the floor. Seated at a desk that was likely cut from the same tree as the door he entered, was an absolute giant of a woman. Even sitting, she was taller than he was. And more than just tall she was very fat as well. Her breasts were huge, each one nearly twice the size of his head. Her skin was the color of dark chocolate.Her face was quite lovely and her shiny black hair cascaded down her back and framed her face in Betty Page style bangs.

Seated as she was, Tom couldn't really tell much else about her, but he was already entranced by her beauty. His legs felt like jello as he stood before her. When she beckoned him to sit at her desk it was all he could do to keep the shakiness of his limbs from being too obvious.

Sitting at her desk, he could see she had bright blue eyes. A slight smiled played at her lips as she looked him over. She was wearing a dark business suit over a crisp white button up shirt. The buttons were straining to keep her modesty and it looked as though one deep breath would be all it took to send them flying across the room.

"So Mr. Creel, may I call you Tom?"

Tom nodded while trying to keep his eyes off of her mammoth tits. "Um yes Tom is fine Ms. Jones"

"Please call me Tatiana." She said with a warm smile, "Now how about we start with some basic questions?"

"That sounds fine Tatiana." Tom said.

"Ok. How old are you?"

"19"

"Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Are you a virgin?"

Tom blinked thinking he'd misheard her. Why would she ask such a question?

"Um,excuse me I don't think I heard you right Tatiana."

Tatiana's smile brightened. "No you heard me right. Are you a virgin?"

By now Tom's face was as red as a fire truck. He could feel a drop of sweat crawl down his spine as his nerves were cranked up to 11.

Nodding slowly, he squirmed in his chair a bit while trying to figure out where this was going. Maybe this was some kind of test? If it was, he hoped he'd given the right answer. He really needed this job after all.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about," she said seeing his blush," the reason I asked is because what I'm actually looking for is a very personal assistant."

Tom blinked as he tried to process what she was saying. Surely she didn't mean what he was thinking. That was for porn not real life.

Tatiana could see him working it over in his head and tried not to laugh. She was already set to hire him based on his cute innocence alone. She also loved the idea of having this fresh lump of clay she could mold into a perfect lover. One who would happily obey her every command.

"Yes Tom, it's exactly what you think." She stood from behind her desk revealing her 9 and half foot tall, 800 pound body.

"As you can probably imagine it's not easy for a woman like me to find someone who not only finds me attractive but also whom I find attractive as well. Not to mention one who shares my tastes in the bedroom. So it's easier for me to hire someone to fulfill my desires. That way I don't have to care whether you enjoy doing what I ask of you and honestly neither do you. I'm sure you've had jobs in the past that paid far less and were far more demeaning than this one."

"And what exactly would you want me to do?" Tom asked, his eyes roaming over her massive body.

"Mostly you'd be eating my pussy and my ass throughout the day. I have a very high sex drive and need to get off several times a day. If hired, you'd be expected to show up every day at 9am and stay till 5pm during which time you would service me as requested. When not servicing me you're free to watch tv or read or whatever you like. I can even get you a console for gaming if you like. You'll only have to be here Monday through Friday and you'll be paid $1000 a week cash under the table. Before I hire you though, I'll need to test your skills and see if you have the potential I think you do. For completing the test you'll be paid $500 whether I decide to hire you or not. Does all of this sound fair to you?"

Tom sat for a moment thinking. This was way more than he expected when he applied. On the other hand, how bad could it be? At the very least he would be learning how to be a better lover for when he found a girlfriend. Not to mention the small fortune he'd be paid for doing it. He looked her over again, trying to see if there was anything about her he found distasteful that would make this job unpleasant but could not. Fuck it I'm in he thought.

"It sounds like a good deal to me Tatiana. I'm guessing that by "test" you'd want me to eat your pussy so you can see if I'm any good at it?"

Tatiana smiled and offered her hand to Tom helping him up. "That's right Tom. Now come with me."

Holding his hand, Tatiana led Tom through the house and upstairs to her bedroom. As he followed her up the stairs, Tom could not keep his eyes off of Tatiana's gigantic ass. It was like two beanbag chairs wobbling and bouncing in his face.

They reached the top of the stairs and walked down a short hallway to Tatiana's bedroom. She opened the door and led Tom inside. The room was huge and dominated by a four poster bed the size of a professional wrestling ring. Hanging from the canopy were heavy curtains that could be drawn to create a more intimate space though at the moment they were open. Tom also noticed several eyebolts screwed into the posts at different heights and wondered what they were for.

He didn't get a chance to ask though as Tatiana led him over to the bed and turned to face him. She stared at him for a several seconds as if considering something.

"I think the best way to do this would be to do a bit of role play. Typically, this is where you will be servicing me. Each day when you arrive, you will strip naked and leave your clothes neatly stacked by the front door. You will remain naked unless I decide otherwise. Sometimes I may want you to wear a special outfit and you will be expected to wear whatever I give you regardless of your feeling about it. Understood?"

Tom gulped and nodded. "Yes ma'am whatever you say."

Tatiana purred and smiled. "Very good answer boy. Now strip."

Nervously, Tom undressed, folded his clothes neatly and set them on the floor next to the bed. He fought the urge to cover himself and instead clasped his hands behind his back. He could feel Tatiana's gaze moving over his naked body, taking in every detail. Then she smiled and leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"You may have to get me off more often than I said looking like that." She said with a hungry growl.

Tom blushed. "That's what I'm here for." He said with a smile.

"Ok I want you to go back out and wait in the hall until I call for you. When you come back in you will get on all fours and crawl to me. Understood?"

Tom nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Tom turned and walked out of the room, shutting the door and standing in front of it ready to enter when he was called. He looked around nervously hoping Ms Tanaka didn't pick this moment to come upstairs for something.

Instead of Ms. Tanaka, a girl about his age with milk chocolate skin and full breasts and hips in a maids uniform came around the corner. Tom blushed as she approached and this time he did cover himself. The maid stopped and looked at him for a moment.

"Relax cutie you don't have anything I haven't seen before." She said and lifted her skirt revealing a cock that put his to shame.

Tom's mouth fell open at the sight of it but before he could speak the maid giggled and continued on her way. Tom couldn't get the image out of his head. How could such a lovely girl be packing such a monster between her legs?

Ten minutes went by before Tatiana called for him and Tom entered her bedroom. As he dropped to his hands and knees he was surprised to see that Tatiana had changed into a black leather corset that barely contained her enormous tits and black leather pants that looked painted on. He crawled across the room to her already worshipping her with his eyes. He stopped in front of her admiring her bare feet. Though he didn't have a foot fetish, Tom still thought she had very pretty feet.

"Go ahead Tom. Kiss them."

Tom slowly leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the top of each foot. Tatiana wiggled her toes and Tom kissed each one. He had never done anything like this before but he found he was enjoying it. He was worried though that his lack of experience might keep him from getting this job.

Tom returned to his kneeling position and looked up at Tatiana. She smiled down at him and ran her fingers through his hair. It felt nice and Tom nuzzled her hand wanting more but she stopped and suddenly turned her back to him. Once again Tom found himself staring at Tatiana's amazing ass. Tom had always been attracted to girls' asses and this was the queen of all asses. He wanted so badly to touch it but didn't dare make a move without being told.

Tatiana looked back over her shoulder at him. "Stand up and untie my corset Tom."

Tom shot to his feet and started undoing the knot on the corset. Once it came loose he started working the slack up her back loosening the garment for her. Once done, he took a step back. He was so eager to see Tatiana naked and now it was finally happening. This gorgeous giantess was going to be on full display for him and he wanted to take full advantage of the opportunity in case he wasn't hired.

Tatiana slowly pulled the corset up over her head and tossed it on the bed. Tom's eyes roamed over the broad expanse of her bare back. Her skin look so smooth and soft. He wanted to lean in and kiss her but again didn't want to screw things up.

Tatiana turned around and Tom's eyes nearly fell out of his head at the sight of her titanic boobs. Her nipples were the size of marshmallows and surrounded by areola that were as big as dinner plates. A bit of drool escaped his lips and Tatiana giggled.

"I guess you like what you see?"

"Oh my god yes. They're fucking beautiful. You're fucking beautiful. I honestly can't believe you don't have men throwing themselves at your feet."

Tatiana smiled again "Oh I do but I'm very selective about who I allow to worship this body. I'm giving you this chance to prove you are worthy. Don't disappoint me boy."

"Oh god no I'll do anything you say to the best of my ability. I swear to you."

Tatiana's smile became a wolfish grin as she grabbed the back of Tom's head and pushed his face between her tits. She held him there and purred when she felt his tongue licking the soft skin in the deep valley of cleavage. She saw great potential in Tom and had already decided she was going to hire him. Just so long as he passed this last test.

Tatiana pulled Tom from between her tits and before he could say anything fed one of her huge nipples between his lips. Tom sucked for all he was worth loving the feel of that fat nub on his tongue.

"Mmmmmmm that's it baby suck it. Lick it. Bite it. Oh yes just like that. Mmmmmmmm show mama how much you love her tits."

Without being told to Tom switched breasts sucking her other nipple with equal fervor. Being a virgin, this was all new to him but so far he loved it. He licked and sucked and bit her nipples while his cock throbbed and dripped precum. He'd never been so horny in his life. He couldn't even imagine what licking her pussy would be like.

Finally Tatiana pulled him away from her tits. She loved the look of his red slobbery face. Now it was time for the main event. Well, events.

"Ok boy back on your knees." She said while putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing down.

Tom quickly got back on his knees and stared up at his new goddess. Mostly all he could see was her belly and boobs but then she bent down so he could see her face. The lust in her eyes was unmistakable but there was also a look of stern authority as well. Tom instantly knew he better pay close attention to whatever she said next.

"Now before I let you lick my pussy you have to show me that you are worthy. So you're going to start by licking my ass. Do you think you can do that?"

Tom nodded eagerly. At this point he would've agreed with anything she said. It didn't hurt that he'd jacked off many times to videos of girls getting their asses eaten out. He'd always kept that a secret though as he didn't want people to think he was some nasty little pervert.

Tatiana once again turned her back to Tom. He heard a snap and the soft purr of a zipper before she began to peel the tight leather pants off her body. Tom watched while struggling to not simply rip them off of her.

As more and more of her huge ass was exposed, Tom's arousal grew. He was so hard now that it hurt. He wanted to ask if he'd be allowed to seek his own relief but again was afraid of being turned down for the job.

Finally, Tatiana's ass was fully exposed to him. Her gigantic cheeks wobbled in his face as she finished taking off her pants. Tom's heart was pounding in his chest being so close and not allowed to touch. He intended to show this goddess just how much he adored her glorious booty.

Finally free of her pants and now completely naked, Tatiana climbed into bed and lay on her belly. Tom rose to his feet, ready to join her as soon as she gave the word. His eyes were zeroed in on her ass with laser like focus.

Tatiana raised her hand up off the bed and crooked one finger. That was all Tom needed. He leapt up onto the bed between her legs and began rubbing her ass. She giggled at his eagerness and felt even better about her decision to hire him. All he had to do now was show that he had promise with his oral skills.

Tom rubbed and squeezed the massive cheeks before practically smashing his face into them kissing and licking and nuzzling for all he was worth. He felt like his body was on fire with lust. He knew what she really wanted from him but figured she'd enjoy his unabashed worship of her entire ass and not just the little lovehole between her cheeks. He worshipped every inch of her mammoth buttcheeks while she purred and giggled and shook her ass for him. She was about to instruct him to spread her open and get to main event but she could feel his tongue moving closer and closer to her abyssal crack.

Tom dug his fingers into the soft warm flesh of her ass and gently pulled her cheeks apart. Deep down he could see the her puckered asshole. It was nearly as big as a half dollar and purplish black in color. He inhaled deeply as he brought his face down and burrowed into her ass. He could smell her sweat which only turned him on more. He began to slowly lick up and down her crack getting his first real taste of ass. He was immediately hooked. He knew in an instant that he had to get this job. Nothing else mattered to him. He's never been able to live with himself if he never got to taste her again.

After several long slow licks he began to focus on her asshole. Kissing and licking her in this most intimate and dirty place. Her cheeks swallowed his entire head while he made out with her asshole slowly working his tongue deeper and deeper inside her. He swirled his tongue inside her and then fucked her hole with it. He kissed it and sucked on it. He was beyond thinking at this point, operating on pure instinct. Tatiana could hear his muffled moans and felt drops of precum on her thighs. She loved feeling his absolute worship of her ass.

Tom continued his worship for nearly an hour. Tatiana's asshole had become so relaxed for him that he could stick his whole tongue inside her. He'd never known such a thing was even possible. He briefly wondered if there might ever be a chance she might let him stick his cock in there. Not that he really cared. He would happily eat her ass for the rest of life if she let him.

Tatiana reached back and smooshed her cheeks around his head, trapping him there while she wiggled her hips back and forth. Never had anyone eaten her ass like this. She was tempted to let him keep going but her pussy was begging for attention too and she was dying to cum. Reluctantly, she reached back and pushed his head out of her ass before rolling onto her back and spreading her legs around him.

Tom looked almost dazed as he knelt between the thickest of thighs. Drool covered his mouth and chin and she could smell her scent on him from where she lay. The leather pants had done their job making sure she was nice and sweaty back there for him. Given her size, that was a normal condition for her and she wanted to make sure he wouldn't be repulsed by it. From the look of him, quite the opposite was true.

If Tom showed as much enthusiasm licking her pussy as he did her ass then the job was his. That was the key to eating pussy. Technique could be learned, but if there was no desire then there would be no pleasure. She'd once had a lover who would only go down on her if she really begged for it and then he was terrible at it. When she finally left him, she decided she would never take another lover that didn't truly enjoy giving head.

Tom had already shown plenty of enthusiasm in her ass but there was always the chance he just had an ass fetish and would be less eager to eat her pussy. Plus, she had a thick six inch clit that most guys would balk at sucking on. Tom's lack of experience meant he had no idea what he truly liked and disliked. Tatiana just hoped the money she would be paying him would be incentive enough to try new things.

She smiled up at Tom and saw that his cock was rock hard and dribbling precum. She knew he must be as desperate to cum as she was. She decided to address the issue while giving his tongue a little break.

"I can see from your little friend that you enjoyed your time in my ass." She said with a giggle.

Tom nodded "Oh god yes. That was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I love your beautiful ass."

12