All Comments on 'Bury Your Head In Your Work'

by Mickey_Nine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shit like this belongs in sci-fi, not IR. A wasted first effort.

RebootOn2RebootOn23 months ago

Fun though you have to really exercise your suspension of disbelief (if that's what it's called) ... was really hoping he was gonna nail her, but given her size, maybe that wouldn't have been all that at all.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for writing this!! I really hope you write more chapters! I love your storytelling use of gentle domination combined with size difference. The domination is in how he worships her more than anything, its wonderful. And of course the size difference is unrealistic! You used the giantess tag!

The phallic body parts on Tatiana and Misty aren't really my thing, but that's just my personal taste, nothing more.

Well done, in my opinion. I really hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This was a great story need more want more of it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think this is an awesome story and touches on a whole bunch of my fetishes. Please dont be discouraged by those who can only post negative criticism.

Its awesome keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was amazing! Please keep going. I would really love to see this story grow. It already leads to smothering and domination. Throwing in the maid was a great call! I wish I was Tom! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous