Bury Your Head In Your Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you'd cum if I just touched your cock."

Tom blushed and nodded again.

"I bet you'd just love to have a go in this hot wet cunt wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes Tatiana I would. I can only imagine how good it would feel."

"Well before I would even consider giving you that you would have to prove your complete devotion to me. But I'm not a heartless monster. I have a maid that you may make use of when I'm not using you. The only condition is that if you use her then she may use you. Understood?"

Tom thought back to girl he'd seen in the hall and the huge cock swinging between her legs. He knew exactly what Tatiana was talking about when she said he'd have to let the maid use him as he used her. Could he do that? Could he suck her cock after she sucked his? And if he wanted to fuck her ass would she want to do the same to him? She was twice his size and he hadn't even seen her hard yet. She had to be enormous. There's no way his ass could take that thing.

He could always just use his hand he reasoned though a part of him knew that would never truly satisfy him. He'd have to think about it. Looking down at the naked ebony giantess before him with thoughts of the ridiculously hung maid in the back of his mind What the hell am I getting myself into here? He thought.

Then he remembered the pleasure of eating Tatiana's ass, the presumed enjoyment of eating her pussy and the fat paycheck he was gonna make for doing both and that little doubt evaporated.

Without waiting to be told, Tom flopped down on his belly between Tatiana's legs and began kissing and licking her inner thighs. He could hear Tatiana moan softly and knew he'd done the right thing. While it was true he'd never been with a woman, it was something he'd spent a lot of time thinking about. He'd reasoned that it would be far more enjoyable to give her a slow build up that would increase her pleasure. Not to mention it gave him the opportunity to better explore her sexy body.

Tom slowly kissed, licked and nibbled his way up her inner thighs getting closer and closer to her fat pussy lips. Tatiana's moans got louder and her breathing quickened the closer he got. Finally his lips brushed over the soft sensitive flesh making her quiver. He kissed her lips over and over while breathing in her musky feminine scent. Then he began to lick and he felt her fingers in his hair. Again, instinct took over and he sank his teeth into her labia causing her to gasp. He bit her other lip and then covered them both in wet sucking kisses.

She was amazed at his restraint. She fully expected him to just bury his face in her pussy and start lapping like a dog. He hadn't even touched her clit yet and she was ready to cum. This boy was definitely a keeper!

Tom pressed his nose to her wet slit and inhaled deeply before dipping his tongue inside and tasting her nectar. He was instantly hooked. He licked deeper, coating his tongue. He carefully spread her lips with his fingers and began to explore with his tongue. He quickly found her tight honey hole and wiggled his tongue inside. Her hand pushed on the back of his head forcing him deeper. Then he licked his way up and found the rigid shaft of her clit. As his tongue slid up its length he was amazed at its size. It felt like it was every bit as big as his cock!

He reached the tip and wrapped his lips around it. It even had a head like a cock. He took it into his mouth causing Tatiana to moan even louder. He started to bob his head up and down thinking this is what sucking cock would be like. It didn't take long for Tatiana to grab his head and start fucking his mouth. All Tom could do was hold on as his mouth was used like a pussy. This was all so different from what he expected but he loved every second of it.

Tatiana thrust her hips harder and faster. She was nearly insane with lust by now and couldn't wait for him to get her there himself. She could feel it building inside her. The impending orgasm was gonna curl her toes.

It didn't take long for the dam to burst. Gushes of liquid washed over Tom's face like ocean waves. Her grip on his head was like a vice as her huge body trembled making him feel as though he was in an earthquake.

Her moans got louder and louder until she screamed "YOU'RE FUCKING HIRED!!!!"

Tom's heart nearly burst with joy even as he fought to breathe through the flood of creamy girl cum that surged out of her pussy. He'd done it! Not only was he now financially secure but he would be able to continue serving this goddess.

Tatiana's orgasm seemed to go on forever. Tom's body was soaked in her cum. He could feel her clit throbbing in his mouth as she ground her cunt on his face nearly smothering him. Tom was feeling immensely pleased with himself for being able to bring her such pleasure. His cock was an iron bar under him. He wanted nothing more than to blow as big a load as he could. But for that he only had two options. The maid or his hand.

Eventually, Tatiana relaxed her grip on Tom's head and he pulled back enough to take several deep breaths. Girl cum dripped down his face and pooled on the bed under him. The air was almost foggy with the smell of her sex.

Tom raised up to look over Tatiana's belly and tits so he could see her face. She looked serene and almost a little sleepy. He kissed all over her pussy lips and thighs again and licked her clean.

Not knowing what else to do, Tom crawled up to lay beside her while still catching his breath. After a few moments, Tatiana crawled up to the head of the bed and pressed a button on her nightstand. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Tatiana called.

The door opened and in walked the maid Tom had seen earlier. Tom thought she looked so sexy in her maids outfit. His eyes moved down trying to see any telltale bulge from her huge cock but there was nothing to give it away. Tom could almost believe he'd imagined it the way she looked.

As the maid approached she smiled at the sight of the soaked bedding. Her eyes went to Tom and she winked which made Tom's cock twitch. Her smile brightened before she turned her attention to her mistress.

"Yes Ms Tatiana?"

"I'm going to need the bedding changed Misty, but first would you mind to help my new boy here with his little problem? I'm sure he'd be happy to reciprocate."

Tom gulped at that last part. He still wasn't sure he could bring himself to suck a cock despite having just sucked a clit that was as big as his cock. That was different he told himself even though he couldn't really say why it was different.

Misty smiled and began to remove her uniform not wanting to wrinkle it or get and stains on it. Once she was naked, Tom got another good look at her python. She was hard now and at full length was easily ten inches. Maybe more. As she crawled up onto the bed and approached him, Tom began to tremble.

"I'd be happy to help such a cute boy out Ms and this time I'll do it without any expectations." Misty said with a purr.

She settled down between Tom's legs and locked eyes with him as she lowered her mouth down to his cock. Her pretty red lips wrapped around the head and began to slide down the shaft. Her eyes never left his as she took all six of his inches in her mouth.

That was all it took. As her lips reached the base of his cock, Tom's eyes rolled back and he began pumping the biggest load of his life into Misty's sweet mouth. She gulped and swallowed as his cock pulsed with each shot of cum.

Tom moaned loudly as his balls drained into the maid. He had been so overstimulated by everything he'd done in the past couple of hours but he was still surprised at how quickly she got him off. It was a little embarrassing actually.

Misty giggled as she swallowed the last of his cum. Then she licked her lips and kissed the tip of Tom's cock.

"That was a nice big load there quick shot. Just hope you're not that fast with all the girls!"

"Thank god I'm not hiring you to fuck me. You'd have to pay me!" Tatiana said while laughing.

Tom's face burned red with shame. He felt utterly humiliated. There was something else though. Deep down a part of him was actually turned on. Something about being ridiculed by these women aroused him. He couldn't explain it but knew it was something he'd be thinking about later.

"Misty, could you excuse us for just a few minutes? I need to speak with Tom about his employment."

Misty smiled, quickly dressed and left the room. Once the door shut Tatiana lifted Tom and settled him in her lap. He lay back on her huge pillowy tits and pushed down his thoughts from before.

"Well Tom, as I'm sure you know by now I've decided to hire you. I'd like you to start tomorrow if that's possible. Even though it's already Wednesday, you'll still be paid for the whole week. In a moment, you can get dressed and leave. Ms Tanaka will pay you your $500 for today. There's one thing though before you leave."

Tom tilted his head to look at her. "Yes Tatiana?"

"At the end of each day you will kiss my asshole and pussy and thank me for allowing you to serve. Understood?"

Tom nodded. "As you wish Tatiana."

Tom slid over onto the bed waiting for Tatiana to roll over for him. She did so and Tom straddled her thighs. He gently spread her gigantic cheeks apart and pushed his face between them. His lips pressed to her asshole and he kissed her lovingly. He was suddenly struck with the urge to start licking her again but restrained himself.

He sat back up and moved back over to the bed. Tatiana rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. Tom lay between them and placed soft kisses on her pussy lips. Then on a whim he spread her open and kissed the tip of her clit before looking up at her.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to serve you. I'm so grateful that you decided to hire me despite my lack of experience."

Tatiana smiled at him and ruffled his hair. "It's your enthusiasm that got you the job. The rest I can teach you. I can teach you a lot of things if you can be open minded and willing to learn."

Tom smiled,"I'd like that very much Tatiana. Thank you."

Tom slid down to the foot of the bed where he grabbed his clothes and started to dress. Once he was dressed he smiled to Tatiana and left the room.

Misty was waiting at the door and gave him a smile as she passed him and entered the room. He could hear their voices and then they both were giggling. Tom wondered if they were talking about how fast he had cum. Feelings of shame and arousal bubbled up again as he went to the stairs and descended.

He found his way to the front door where Ms Tanaka was waiting for him. She handed him an envelope then turned and walked away. Tom opened it and found 5 crisp hundred dollar bills inside. Elated, Tom exited the house, got in his car and drove home. He spent the rest of the night replaying everything that had happened while jacking off.

12