Burying the Hatchet Pt. 05

Story Info
Two women plot revenge on a third who'd wronged them both.
3.2k words
4.46
3k
4
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna laid on the floor for several minutes, clutching herself in fetal position. Several minutes had passed since the mental 'timer' ended, allowing her and Heather to free themselves from the massive dildo they'd been impaled on, and both girls hadn't wasted a second once they knew they could find that release.

The pleasure of it sliding out of their bodies brought with it a wave of relief and sudden weakness. The first ten minutes or so had been basic, feral screaming and crying as both tried to deal with the sudden influx of agony and ecstasy. The next ten was more a question of their will versus that of the inanimate object binding them to each other. Heather had tried to distract herself with the feeling of Shauna's bare ass rubbing against hers, but it was always a temporary bliss. They'd tried to spur each other on with cries of "We can do this" and "Hold on just a bit longer" giving them at least the illusion of strength against the pain assailing their bodies.

It was the last ten that nearly broke them. By then, they'd gotten more than accustomed to the feeling, but the dildo almost seemed to be draining away any resolve shared between them. Shauna wondered if they were ever going to be free of it, and Heather gave voice to the notion. With each passing minute the girls grew weaker and weaker, their thoughts becoming clouded and jumbled in their minds.

Finally...blessedly...it was over. Shauna grabbed the small piece of silicone still exposed and held it firmly while Heather slowly moved forward and let it slide out of her. Shauna then slowly pulled her end out of her, letting out one loud final moan of pain and pleasure to drown out the suction sound of the dildo being removed. She let it fall to the ground with a thwap! Then, not a second later, she joined it, and Heather, curled and moaning on the floor.

"Are...nnnh...are you okay, babe?" she called to Heather, who responded with a simple affirming groan of her own.

"Hurts," Heather finally said. "Like I was torn in two." Shauna nodded to herself at the statement. She'd never felt something like that before and wasn't sure she ever wanted to again. She was afraid to look at the sex toy for fear it would be covered in blood. Or worse. Steeling her nerve, she tilted her head slightly and looked in the direction of where she'd dropped it. Nothing. No blood. No excrement. It was wet, but that was mostly lube, she guessed.

"I-I think we're okay," Shauna said as she forced herself to sit up. Heather was still curled up on the ground and Shauna brushed her black hair behind her and crawled weakly over to her. "C'mon," she urged as she put her arms on Heather's shoulders, "sit up. Might help clear your head."

Heather allowed herself to be moved by Shauna, but her eyes were red from the earlier crying bout and seemed ready to be moistened again with new tears. "I'm...I'm not sure either of our minds are ever going to be clear again, Shauna," she frowned as she rested her head on her shoulder. "How much trouble are we in?"

Shauna stroked Heather's hair lightly. "A lot," she admitted, not sure what else she could say in this moment. Melissa had them both. Forever now, if the lore was to be believed. They'd be eternally in service to her. She could only pray the sadistic bitch would get tired of tormenting them at some point, but she doubted that day would ever come.

"I want to hate her," Heather said. "Every part of me wants to." She snuggled up close to Shauna. "But I...somehow I can't. My...my brain won't let me. Every time I start to think like that it...how do it put it?"

"It gets overwritten?" Shauna said, feeling Heather's head nod beneath her. "I feel the same way. I want to hate her...but I'm not allowed to." Even as they both looked at the glistening dildo in front of them, neither of them could find the words or the will to blame Melissa for buying it or telling them to impale themselves upon it.

"I still think of her as a hateful bitch," Shauna continued. "I just can give those thoughts words, or action."

Heather looked up. "That's it!" she said. "That's it exactly. I can think about how much I hate her, but if it gets too strong, that thought gets erased somehow. Jesus, Shauna...are we going to end up liking her some day?"

Shauna almost laughed. After all they'd been through this evening, it was pretty much all that was left to them, it seemed. She held it in. "I don't see that day happening," she said. "Not any time soon." Then she did chuckle a bit at the idea of either of them getting so far under Melissa's control they'd actually wind up liking her, and Heather joined her. At least they had that. Their mistress was no doubt going to destroy whatever plans they'd had for their lives, but one small gift she'd given them was each other.

Heather wiped her face and looked up into Shauna's eyes. They were both a mess of tears, sweat, and near exhaustion. She still found her irresistible. "So," she said, softly, "what happens now?"

Shauna thought it over. She'd be content to simply sit there, cuddling the woman she loved for the rest of the evening, but she knew that was hardly practical. Time wasn't going to stand still for either of them. "Now," she said, "I think I'm going to get cleaned up, try and wash as much of today off of me as I can, and attempt to get some sleep. You?"

Heather frowned. "I should...probably go home. Eventually my parents will wonder where I am, I'm sure. But..." she paused, then looked away, "...part of me doesn't want to leave."

Shauna smiled and held her close in a warm hug. "Part me doesn't want you to go," she said, then chuckled again. "Okay, that's a lie. All of me doesn't want you to go."

Heather looked back at her again. "That's got to be the damn powder. Melissa's hold on u-" She felt a finger press against her lips. Shauna's finger. Silencing her.

"Not at all," she said. "I've always...always...had a mad crush on you, Heather."

The brunette swallowed hard and sat up to look Shauna more evenly in the eyes. "You...mean that, don't you?" Shauna simply nodded. Heather found herself unable to look away from her eyes. The abundance of liner and makeup gave them an insistent shine, even as the mascara trailed down her cheeks. Almost hypnotic like the magic powder in their own right. Shauna continued to speak about how she'd always admired Heather, but from a distance. Her favorite outfits she secretly wished she'd be wearing each day, like that long denim skirt that fairly outlined every curve of her hips. The way she sometimes twirled a single lock of her hair around a finger when guys would talk to her. The embarrassment she'd feel when she'd get caught staring at her a bit too long. Words Heather had heard before, but never from a woman's lips.

She finally found the strength to break away from her gaze. "I...I want to be able to say the same thing," she said. "I-I want you, Shauna. Every part of me desires you. If I'm being honest, even before what happened today there was always something about you that I found...attractive. Seductive even. I never understood how you were single."

"You're sweet," Shauna kissed her forehead, "but I didn't have many options around campus." There were a few LGTBQ couples who around school who tended to hang together more for support than anything else, but by and large everyone was either straight, in denial, or so deep in the closet nothing would ever get them out.

"Right, but..." Heather looked away, then looked back at her, almost pleadingly, "...but I'm not...well, I'm not gay!"

Shauna laughed softly, not wanting to hurt Heather's feelings. "If that's true, then you really suck at not being gay, my dear," she teased. Heather blushed a bit, and Shauna held her again in a warm squeeze. "I mean we were really...you know."

Heather nodded. She knew. And she'd enjoyed it. The taste of Shauna. The scent of her. The feel of her lips on her skin. That moment when her fingers moved from two to three.

"How much of that was the powder or Melissa? I can't say," Shauna continued. "But you say you're being honest with me." She turned Heather back to look directly at her, their eyes locked in each other's gaze. "How do you feel...regardless of magic or that bitch or any of that...how did it feel making love with me?"

Heather barely missed a beat. "Wonderful," she smiled. "As if I was supposed to be this person all along. I just..."

"Never thought it would be with the creepy goth girl from your class?" Shauna smiled, and Heather returned the grin.

"Never though it would be with ANY girl, Shauna!" she said. "I'm...it just came so naturally to me. I-I can't believe it was just the powder. Or 'that bitch' as you put it. God...am I...am I really?"

"A dyke?" Shauna teased. "A rug muncher? A fag?"

"Stop it," Heather shoved her playfully. "I'm serious."

"So am I," Shauna didn't let her go. "Like I said, for someone who's 'not gay', you could have fooled me. I think maybe some part of you...some tiny part...may have wanted this. An unfortunate turn of events just brought it to the forefront."

Heather looked away again, trying to consider her partner's words, but Shauna brought her hand under her chin and turned it back to face her. "So here's to unfortunate turns of events," she whispered, bringing her lips to Heather's. The warmth and tingly sensation cascaded through her body as she brought her tongue out to play with Shauna's, and soon enough her arms were wrapped around her. She sighed gently as they continued to wrestle with each other, until finally Shauna pulled away.

"Shall I say it a third time?" the raven-haired. Heather grinned as she shook her head.

"I really stink at not being gay," she said, to herself as much as to her partner. "Will you be patient with me while I come to terms with that?"

Shauna ran her hand through Heather's hair. "I don't think either of us have much choice in the matter," she said, punctuating it with another kiss. "But yes...I realize this might be harder for you to accept than it is for me."

Slowly the pair helped each other to their feet and embraced. Heather wasn't wholly sure what it was she was feeling being held by Shauna, but it was definitely a comforting sensation. Protected and desired, like she belonged to this woman in her arms. As Shauna pulled back, they kissed again, and with each one it became easier and easier for Heather to accept what she was becoming.

"Stay here tonight," Shauna said. "We both need a shower, and frankly, I'm exhausted. Tell your parents you're sleeping over. We're working on a project together. Whatever it takes. I...don't want to be alone. Not tonight." Her face was somewhere between seducing and begging, and either way Heather knew she wanted it just as badly.

"Let me...umm...let me call them," she smiled as she bit her lip.

Shauna couldn't resist smacking her playfully on the ass as Heather found her purse and fished out her cell phone. She'd have about another week and a half of potential time like this with Heather, before her own parents returned from their extended trip. She tried not to think about how she was going to explain what was going on to them. A problem for another time. She bent and picked up the dildo, still so wet with lube it slipped out of her hands. She grabbed it forcibly while Heather explained what was going on to her parents. She let herself give in for a moment and brought 'Heather's' end to her nose and inhaled it. Intoxicating.

She cleaned it as best she could in the kitchen sink when Heather approached her from behind. "Having fun?" she asked. Shauna smiled as her girlfriend put her arms around her and pressed into her.

"I can't believe," she held the dildo up, "we had this entire thing inside us."

"Mmm," Heather purred. "Bet it feels great...in anywhere besides our asses." The two girls erupted in giggles and laughter, Shauna assuring her they'd have to test her theory at some point. She set the dildo on the counter and turned around in her lover's arms.

"You're staying then?" she smiled, and Heather nodded.

"I'm all yours," she said. "And you're all mine." She kissed her, initiating it this time. Powder or Melissa or whatever...her feelings for Shauna were beginning to come to the forefront, and if she ever felt like resisting those urges, she doubted she ever would again. "Now," she said after pulling away, "I believe you said we need a shower?"

Shauna kissed Heather back. "I do, at any rate," she said. "I've worked up quite the sweat tonight. I don't suppose you'd care to...join me?"

Heather rolled her eyes. That much was a foregone conclusion so Shauna trying to be seductive about it just came off as comical. "Duh!" she giggled as she pulled away and took Shauna's hand. "Lead me on," she offered, and wondered if, among other things, Shauna would let her shampoo that lustrous black hair of hers. Just the thought of running her fingers through those strands.

* * *

In minutes the upstairs bathroom was filled with steam as the hot water cascaded down over their bodies. Heather let Shauna pamper her, allowing her to lather her up with her soapy, cushy pad, moving it over her body in slow, tantalizing circles, sealed with the occasional kiss on the nape of her neck. Shauna pressed in behind her, reaching the pad along Heather's torso then down...over her clit, and then suddenly dropping it to the floor.

"Oops," Shauna purred as she slid a single finger into Heather's body, giggling a bit at the sudden gasp and sigh the brunette let out.

"You're ... insatiable," Heather whispered, putting her hand over Shauna's to root it in place.

"Forgive me, love," Shauna leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "I've dreamed of this moment for many evenings."

Heather didn't stop Shauna, letting her have her way with her pussy, pressing her body into Shauna's until the two of them edged up to one of the walls of the shower, the water pouring down over them. Already she was breathing heavily. How could this be happening? After all the 'exploring' they'd done tonight, how could they both still crave more?

Of course part of it had to be the magical hold on both of them. The more they were around each other, the more into each other they'd become. As Shauna worked a second finger into her, Heather wondered just how far they'd be compelled to take it. Would they ever be able to stop?

"Ahh!" she gasped as a wave of pleasure and ecstasy flowed through her. The orgasm was coming, and wouldn't be denied, but she did her best to stave it off. "D-do I...still...nngh...suck at not being gay?" she said out loud, the words echoing throughout the bathroom.

"You're terrible at it," Shauna teased from behind her as she worked a third finger in, her other arm holding Heather firmly in place, not that she was putting up any sort of resistance.

The climax came not long after, Heather's voice echoing through the bathroom as she let everything out of her, then collapsed in Shauna's arms, the two of them slowly sliding the tile of the shower floor. Shauna moved around her partner to plant sloppy kiss after sloppy kiss on her lips, her neck, her body "Shauna," Heather whispered. "we're going to be a couple prunes if we keep at it like this." She heard her partner sigh and push off the floor to sit facing her. The water gently drizzling between them.

"Spoilsport," Shauna grinned across at her. Heather could only smile back weakly.

"I'm worn out, babe," she said. "I want to...really...but I- "

Shauna stopped her and slowly the two of them got back to their feet. "It's okay," she said gently. "I just...couldn't help myself." They resumed cleaning themselves in relative quiet. Their hands still exploring each other's bodies as they washed their hair and worked up a huge lather between them. Fighting the temptation to continue lovemaking in the security of the wall of steam around them. Several times they found the will to resist nearly being overcome but soon the water was shut off, both of them

* * *

"You're sure it's okay?" Heather asked later as Shauna led her to her parents' bedroom.

Shauna shrugged. "It'd better be," she winked. "My bed might fit the two of us, barely, but we'd be all over each other and I think you're right...we're both going to need our energy tomorrow." Heather looked at the opulent room.

"I had no idea you were so rich," Heather remarked, and Shauna chuckled.

"I'm not," she said. "My parents are."

Heather put a hand on her hip, only made more adorable by the fact she was still completely naked. "You know what I mean," she said. Shauna still shrugged it off.

"My parents are huge believers in making your own way in life," she said. "They're going to help me out with college, but not completely." She paused, her voice suddenly a low whisper. "Assuming Melissa lets us go to college."

"Jesus," Heather froze. "I hadn't.... oh my god I never even thought of that." Both girls simply stared at each other. This was a wrinkle neither of them had yet considered. Melissa could apparently make them do anything. ANYthing. That might include forcing them to stay out of higher education. Earning any kind of living at all...except for the one she provided for them.

"I feel ill," Heather said, and Shauna moved to help her to the bed to sit beside her.

"No sense panicking over this yet, love," she said. "This looks bad...terrible even...but I swear I'll find some way out of it for us." 'And I'd better do it damn quick,' she thought to herself. Heather took a deep breath and slowly lay down, letting Shauna tuck her in. She watched the leggy goth beauty move around the bed to get in on her own side. Even though the goal was to put some space between them, neither girl could resist snuggling up to each other.

"I'm so scared, Shauna," Heather whispered as Shauna dimmed the lights via a remote. "I don't know what to do."

"Try not to think about it right now," Shauna said. "If we spend all night fretting about our situation -- and I'm not saying we won't -- we're going to be useless at school tomorrow, and Melissa's sure to take advantage of that." Heather nodded. She knew Shauna was right.

"I'll try," she said, and Shauna leaned over to kiss her. More than just a goodnight kiss. A lover's kiss. Meant to soothe her and let her know that in the end everything would be all right.

As Shauna rolled over and stared at the ceiling, she wondered if she could ever believe that herself.

To be continued.