Sweet Revenge

Story Info
A nerd strikes back.
3.8k words
4.39
42.4k
65

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

I'm a nerd and my name is Ned. guess what I'm called even to my face. Of course it's Ned the nerd. Being a nerd is not all bad, I'm very good with computers and codes, I've had a few games sold that have given me financial security which for a nineteen year old is very good.

This totally pisses off my twin sisters, Salina and Sabrina, who are two years older than me.

They are the bane of my life. We are so different, me being a nerd and them being full of life and so outgoing. They have teased me terribly all my life.

They are identical twins, so much so that Mum and Dad have trouble telling them apart. They dress identically, they act identically and their sense of humour is identical. In their own way they are fun loving and love playing jokes on others.

They have actually had dates where they have changed partners without telling their dates, and have not been found out.

Our Dad cannot believe that my sisters and I are the product of him and Mary, his wife, so different are we.

He dotes on the girls while Mum takes extra care of me to protect me from the outside world. When I was young my sisters ragged me rotten, sometimes bringing tears to my eyes. That's why Mum became so protective if me.

I can't recall the number of times that one or other of the twins flushed the toilet while I showered causing the water to turn cold. That was until Dad called in a plumber to sort it out.

In public they used their tongues to embarrass me. I don't think they are malicious just joking. I think because we are so different they don't understand the hurt they do me.

Anyway we were not close as siblings should be.

An event that changed my whole life occurred when I was about fifteen. I was walking home from school one lovely summers day and as I passed a shop something in it flashed which caught my attention. I looked but saw nothing flashing, when I was about to carry on something flashed again.

It was a cheap ring among other items in a second hand shop but why did it flash? It took me several minutes to realise that the ring flashed when a car went pass. The sun reflected from the windscreen of the cars and struck the ring.

The odds against that happening was so long I felt this was a sign to me that I was meant to buy it. I bought it, took it home and put in a drawer in my bedroom. Then I forgot about. It will appear again and affect my life forever.

My friends at school were fellow nerds and we were friends as a defence against non nerds.

The only female friend I have is Violet Chambers. She was born out of wedlock and she was not a pretty girl. She wore glasses and was skinny, looked more like a boy than a girl. Her mother was a bitter woman caused by her pregnancy to an arsehole who dumped her when she told him she was having his baby.

At this time there was nothing sexual between Violet and me, I never thought about her that way, we were friends because of our differences to others.

When Violet was eighteen she was still skinny, her hair was dark and lank but she didn't seem to develop like other girls. Her body was boy like with no breasts developing and none of the other signs that girls of her age had.

When I constructed my first game and sold it to a software company for a huge amount of money, I took Violet out for a meal to celebrate. I met her outside the restaurant that I had reserved a table, being a nerd I didn't have enough social graces to pick her from her home. That was a mistake I never made again.

Violet had made an effort with her appearance, so much so that I didn't recognise her standing outside the restaurant. I was about to walk past her when she called my name.

She had been to a beauty parlour and they had given her a makeover. Her hair had streaks in it and they had done wonders with makeup on her face, She wore a pinkish lipstick and a touch of mascara and put something on her cheeks to redden them.

To this day I don't understand the ways women have of making themselves look good and on that night I had even less idea. But I looked at her in a different light then.

She didn't look like a boy. She wore a nice blouse and a short skirt that stopped just above her knee, and her shoes had heels.

"Hello, Violet, you look amazing, I didn't recognise you."

"Thank you, I thought that if I was being taken out by a rich nerd that I must look the part."

"Shut up you, we have been friends for a long time, you don't have to tart yourself up for me.' I said, "but I must say you've succeeded very well."

We went into the restaurant and we were shown to our table by an elegant waitress. Once seated she asked if we wanted drinks before ordering our meal. We were both over the age of eighteen so could drink alcohol. However we both ordered a fruit juice.

We had a great meal and enjoyed ourselves. Violet was good company, I was seeing her as a female for the first time. She still hadn't developed very much but I now saw her as a girl.

I acted decently and walked Violet home. At her door I went to kiss her on her cheek but she turned her head and I made contact with her mouth. She crushed her body against me and kissed me hard.

This was the first time I had ever been kissed like that and I felt two hard lumps, small ones, pressing against my chest. Wow, I thought, she has got tits after all.

She pulled herself away, smiled at me, and went indoors.

I was in a very mixed state of mind, What had just happened? I felt my cock hardening as I walked home.

When I got home I went to my bedroom and rang Violet. "Hello Ned," she said,

"I wonder what occurred tonight when I took you home just now." I said. "I felt something I've never felt before."

"That's what happens when two adults kiss and your hormones kick in, I also had a wonderful feeling," she replied.

"Can we meet and talk about this," I asked.

"Sure, my mother goes to bingo tomorrow evening, come here about half past seven, if you wish."

I knocked on her door at the appointed time and the door opened immediately. I entered her house and noticed her attire. She had on a dressing gown wrapped tightly around her body. She was not wearing anything on her feet and her legs, what I could see of them, were bare.

"Hello Violet." I said as a greeting

She said nothing but held her hand out to take me into her lounge. I sat on her settee and looked at her. Her face had lost most of the makeup with the exception of her lipstick but she still looked feminine.

"How are you today, have you got over your feelings of last night." she asked.

"No, I'm confused, my penis got hard after we kissed and I think I enjoyed it but don't know what to do about it." I stammered.

"Well I think that I can help you, look at me and decide how you want to react."

With that she took off her dressing gown and stood naked in front of me. She had small but beautiful shaped tits, her torso was very slim, boyish, her legs shapely and where they joined her body was a shaven pubic area. Her smile was broad.

"You look gorgeous, I didn't realise just how sexy you are. What have I missed all these years." I said.

She moved close to me and grabbed my hand and placed it on her left tit.

Her tit, small as it was, felt wonderful. I tweaked her nipple which caused her to tremble. Then I put my hand on her vagina feeling the warmth from it. She opened her legs and I could see her cunt lips.

"Ned, do you want to fuck me? Take off your clothes and let us have sex."

My clothes came off quickly till I stood naked with my cock getting hard.

"Good God, your cock is huge, you've kept that a secret, why?" She gasped.

I was not aware that my cock was big, it's been like that for years and I have not had anything to compare it with.

Unlike girls who develop breasts which are noticeable, although some try to hide their growth and others are proud to show theirs, boys have their cocks covered all the time. I've never seen another one.

Violet knelt in front of me and put her mouth over my cockhead and licked my piss slit. I grew harder and my balls tightened. She sucked me and took me down her throat. She couldn't get it all in so she bobbed her head till I felt an orgasm coming.

Be careful I told Violet, I'm about to come. Violet ignored me and I came in her mouth. She swallowed everything and smiled at me looking pleased with herself.

"How do you feel now," She asked.

All I could say was "Wow."

She sat on a chair facing me her legs open a little showing her sex hole. I sat on the settee, my cock still semi hard as I watched her. Violet had matured more than me, she was definitely a lovely woman now that the baggy trousers and loose top had gone. The "boy" had become a woman.

Looking at her vagina certainly proved that and my cock was getting harder again. I felt that I would love to play with her fanny, it was drawing me to her. I stood up and knelt before her and opened her legs wide.

I pulled her lips open and looked deep into her pink vagina. She told me to play with her clitoris, which she pointed out to me. I held her clitoris between my fingers and rubbed it. Her breathing changed and her legs widened further and she bent her knees up either side of her body. I could see her arsehole, a little pink, star shaped hole.

After a couple of minutes of rubbing her clitoris I put two fingers into her hole and started to masturbate her. A few minutes later she asked me to put my cock into her vagina and fuck her.

This was a first for me, and I suspect for her also, and entering her slowly I felt a resistance.

"Come on, Ned, push and make me a woman, my cunt needs to be fucked."

I pressed and broke through her hymen which caused her to cry out softly with pain. I stopped but she pushed her body into mine to say that she was alright.

Nature took over and I began to push hard into her fanny and pull out, in and out I pushed faster and faster. She shouted out that she was coming and that caused me to come also. We came together. our bodies shuddering with toe curling orgasms. I poured my come deep into her vagina, spurt after spurt till there no more left in me.

Violet sighed softly to herself, she had the look of a happy woman as she looked at me. I stayed inside her as my cock softened and then pulled out and looked at her sopping fanny. Come was pouring out of her, mine and hers mixed.

"I've been on the pill for months, so there is no chance of getting pregnant," she said. "My mother encouraged that as she didn't want me to be pregnant by mistake. A mistake that made her so bitter."

For myself as I watched her fanny draining come, I have never felt better. Violet would never be a pretty girl but she was a loving person who cared for others, unlike my sisters.

Violet and I sat chatting, she was a good conversationalist, which was something else I learned about her. While we talked I took the opportunity to study her body. Time may make her body more rounded, more feminine. Whether her tits got any bigger only time could tell. Her slit was beautiful, long and hairless.

We stayed nude in her house, happy in our own company, until it was time for her mother to return. We agreed that we would be an item.

When I got home I looked up some porn sites, I was getting interested in sex and wanted more of it. I didn't see anything to inspire me so I would have to learn about it the hard way.

Life carried on, my sisters found ways to piss me off. Violet and I made love as often as we could. We were getting more adventurous in our lovemaking which made it even more stimulating.

On one fateful evening, I managed to have Violet over to my house when the rest of the family went to my aunts for her birthday celebration, something I didn't want to go to.

When Violet arrived we kissed and had a cup of tea before going to my bedroom. I took her clothes off, not that she wore much. She was braless. her tits so small and so firm they didn't need support. I noted her knickers were almost granny types and I said how horrible they looked. She said she would buy some sexier ones, that caused my cock to come alive.

Naked, her figure was not that great but in the time we have been fucking she has filled out a bit. That didn't bother me as she is such a sweet woman with a generous heart. She was my soul mate and I thought her beautiful.

I stripped off while Violet watched me, she sitting on my bed her legs open ready. I sat next to her and fondled her little tits tweaking her nipples, she loved that. Her nipples were very sensitive and touching them almost made her come. When she reached over to hold my cock and started stroking it I felt her tremble as she orgasmed.

"That was lovely," she said, "my nipples are so sensitive that you make me come just by touching them."

"I love your little tits, I love your nipples, I love your cunt and, well, I love all of you." I replied.

She smiled at me and put her mouth on my cockhead, licking it before taking it into her mouth. She gagged as she tried to get it all in but she couldn't no matter how hard she tried.

Violet sucked on me hard, her cheeks hollowed with the effort she made. My cock got harder. I manoeuvred our bodies so that we laid head to toe on the bed. She kept my cock in her mouth but now I could lick her cunt lips.

After a minute, I straddled her body, my cock still in her mouth so that I could open her legs wide. She bent her knees so I could fully access her cunt, we were in the classic sixty nine position, a first for us.

Still sucking my cock she cupped my balls, sending a hot, sensual feeling throughout my body. I was still trembling as I opened her lips and sucked on her clitoris. She came with a huge shuddering of her body while moaning loudly around the cock embedded in her mouth.

I moved from her clitoris and stuck my tongue into her cunt, sucking her juices from her orgasm. By now we were both so excited that we were losing all rational thoughts. My tongue darted in and out of her cunt while she moved her mouth up and down my cock.

We may be novices at the art of lovemaking but we were getting better each time we fucked.

Violet kept cupping my balls while she sucked me. She had already had multiple orgasms and her juices kept flowing, I tried to suck her dry while fingering her clitoris and sticking my tongue deep into cunt. My orgasm wasn't far away. With her other hand she tried to stick a finger into my virgin arsehole. It was so tight that Violet had to jiggle her finger to gain entrance

Gain an entrance she did, she pushed deeper into my arse till her finger could go no further. It was when she tried to insert two fingers that I lost control and ejaculated. Streams of hot come hit the back of her throat until my balls were empty. She also came, a long lingering orgasm that sent her cunt juices all over my face.

I pulled out of her mouth and lay on my back, my face covered in come.She sat up and saw what she done and laughed. She licked my face, swallowing her come as best she could.

"Have you anything to clean us up with?" she asked.

I told her there was some tissues in the top drawer of the dressing table. She wobbled to the drawer and pulled it open. Unfortunately, she was so unsteady that she pulled the drawer too heavily and it came away from the dressing table and she spilled the contents on the floor.

That was my turn to laugh. I watched as she bent over to replace the contents of the drawer but my cock was becoming erect as I watched her lithe, boyish figure bending over showing me all her charms.

"Leave that, I'll put it back, I want to fuck you."

"Really," she said, "haven't you had enough yet?"

I replied in the negative. "How many time did you come, I've only came once and you are turning me on."

She smiled a happy smile, "Good, I love the thought that that I do and I can see that I do." she said looking at my erection.

I made her kneel on all fours so I could fuck her doggie fashion. I spread her arse cheeks and put my hard cock into her wet, hot cunt. Leaning forward I touched her nipples and rammed her as hard as I could, She came again as I pounded her and again as I came myself spurting come deep inside her cunt.

I lay on the bed totally spent and we rested for about half an hour. Then I got up and put the contents of the drawer back before putting it back in the dresser. While picking up the socks and pants I heard a metallic sound. Looking to see what caused the noise I saw the ring I had bought a few years ago,

I put the ring aside and completed replacing the draw in the dressing table. I took the ring and showed it to Violet. I explained the circumstances that made me buy it. She wasn't impressed. The ring wasn't valuable, probably not silver but it fascinated me. After all those years the reason for buying still came back to me.

I put the ring on my forefinger and a mild electric shock went through my body. For several seconds I seemed to be in a trance.

Violet looked at me quizzically, "what's the problem, Master, you seem upset, what did I do?"

I shook myself out of my trance wondering what happened to me. I felt a change in me but couldn't understand what it was.

"Master, are you alright, answer me please, you are worrying me." Violet said.

"What are you on about? Why are you calling me Master?" I replied, "stop doing that!"

"You are my Master, what else should I call you, I'm your slave to do whatever you order me to do. I don't want to do anything that you can punish me for. Please, Master, tell me what to do."

I'm confused, what is going on, Violet has been my friend for years.

"Violet, you are my friend, not a slave. You mustn't call me master, you know my name is Ned and that's what you call me, OK!"

"Yes mas er Ned, what ever you say,"

I am troubled by Violet, she's not a slave, never has been, never will be. What the hell is going on? I thought about the last few minutes, the ring, my trance and the way Violet addressed me.

My conclusion was that everything changed when I put the ring on, so I took it off, at least I tried to but I couldn't. I asked Violet to help but she couldn't. Well I'll take care of that later, meanwhile I thought about the slave comment, I'll try an experiment.

"Violet, stand on one leg and hop to the shower."

She immediately stood up on one leg and hopped off to the shower. Luckily there was no one else at home.

"Come here." I called out and Violet hopped back into my bedroom. Stop hopping I ordered. She stood looking at me. This was worrying, what do I do to have my friend back?

I stood and got dressed, I nodded to Violet and she dressed, then we went downstairs to watch telly. About midnight the family returned, the worse for drink apart from mum who drove.

Salina breezed in, "Getting any, Ned?7"

"Don't take any notice of Salina," mum said, "shes been drinking."

"I don't think what she said in front of Violet is necessary, in fact, Salina, apologise to Violet, that remark was very rude."

Normally Salina would laugh and give me the finger but amazingly, she turned to Violet and said, "Violet, I'm very sorry what I said, please accept my apology."

Mum and I looked at each other in shocked amazement, this was unexpected. Violet had the good grace to nod her acceptance. My parents and Salina went upstairs, they were tired after the party.

"Can I go home now, please?" Violet asked.

"Oh dear, what have I done to yòu?" I asked Violet.

She smiled, "You've made me very happy and I love you very much."

I said goodnight to her as I left her at her front door, I was unhappy how she was talking to me. On the way home I wondered what had happened and what the future would bring.

To be continued.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers