Burying The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers

In a chiding voice, Emma told Dan, "If you make me come right now there's going to be a big mess to clean up."

"Oh! In that case..."

Dan's hand returned to her shorts and he rubbed furiously. Her panties grew slick and slippery as he worked her up. Shortly before takeoff, Emma felt an orgasm starting to build. She pushed Dan's hand away.

"Seriously Dan, time to stop now."

Respecting her wishes, Dan nodded in acceptance and pulled back his hand.

The acceleration of the plane for takeoff flipped Emma's stomach, and she suddenly found herself fighting off the orgasm she thought she had suppressed. She managed to hold it off, but realized with some excitement that if Dan had brought her much closer to the edge the takeoff might have pushed her over.

As they climbed up to cruising altitude, Emma squirmed in her seat with her hand buried between her legs. She knew Dan was watching, although she wasn't really putting on an act.

"What would we do if I actually had an accident?" she asked Dan playfully.

"Did you!?" Dan asked, a mix of concern and excitement showing on his face.

"No, I just mean hypothetically."

"Oh, I guess I'm not sure really, I hadn't planned for that."

The seatbelt sign dinged off at that moment. Dan looked over expectantly at Emma.

"You can go now," he reminded her.

"I know, I think I can hold a little bit longer," she told him.

"Are you sure you didn't already have an accident?" he asked with suspicion evident in his voice.

Without waiting for a reply, he reached over and felt between her legs.

"Oh, still dry, well I guess you're just a little bit crazy," he winked, "but then again, I already knew that."

With the bathroom now available, Emma felt empowered to hold a little longer, knowing she could get relief the moment the situation became critical. She was so turned on, and could tell Dan was really getting worked up as well. She had only been holding for an additional five minutes when the intercom dinged and the fasten seatbelt lit up again.

"We're expecting to encounter some weather in the next few minutes, so I've turned the seatbelt sign on as a precaution. Please remain in your seats," the captain announced.

Emma sat in agony for another 10 minutes before she started to feel light cramping in her bladder. She reached over and grabbed Dan's hand with her sweaty palm.

"Oh god," she murmured under her breath.

Suddenly her stomach filled with butterflies and a brief warm trickle tickled her taint. She squeezed Dan's hand involuntarily. Looking down at the crotch of her shorts, she didn't notice any signs of dampness.

"I can't hold it Dan, should I wet myself?"

"Uh, probably not for real," he replied, unsure if she was serious or just playing along.

A moment later a stronger cramp wracked her bladder and she lost control of a strong spurt. She squeezed Dan's hand tightly again. She saw the front of her shorts shimmering and then fading to a dark matte grey as she managed to regain control.

"I can't hold it Dan, I can't hold it."

Dan squeezed her hand, "It'll be OK Em, just hold as best you can."

Emma felt another dribble run down her taint, and then gasp as her weakened bladder started to give way. The dribble gave way to a slow stream, which steadily gained in strength. The front of her shorts pulsed with shimmering wetness as she struggled to stop the flow. Without the diaper to muffle the sound, she was sure Dan could hear the audible hissing as she peed. He squeezed her hand back in support.

As she sat uncomfortably peeing herself, she reflected on how different it felt compared to wetting the diaper. The liquid pooled around her butt a little, but far less than it had in the pull-up.

When she had peed enough for the cramping to disappear, she leaned back in the seat and exhaled for what felt like the first time in minutes.

"Oh my god Dan, I actually pissed myself."

"How bad is it?"

"I dunno, probably about as bad as it can be. The back of my legs are wet, but at least there's not a standing puddle on the floor."

"OK, don't worry. We'll get you cleaned up as soon as the bathrooms are open."

Emma sat in her soggy and rapidly-cooling shorts for another 30 minutes before the captain turned off the fasten seatbelt light. Dan got out into the aisle first and retrieved some clean clothes from her carry on.

"How bad is it?" she asked as they walked to the bathroom.

"Looks like you sat in a bathtub."

Dan helped Emma into the tiny stall. As he was backing out, she grabbed his arm and pulled him in, closing the door behind him. Without really meaning to, she began peeing into the toilet with her wet shorts still pulled up. Dan stood in front of her and rested his hands on her shoulders as she sat staring directly at the bulge in his pants.

Peeing with her shorts still on made a much bigger mess than Emma had expected. The material wicked the liquid forward along her legs, and by the time she had finished emptying her bladder the seat and floor of the bathroom were a mess.

Emma started rubbing Dan through his pants with one hand and rubbing her clit the other.

"I can't wait. Take me Dan," she told him in a husky voice.

"Are you going to behave yourself," he asked in a stern voice.

"Yes sir."

Dan carefully stripped off his pants, careful not to drag them on the wet floor. He bent over and helped Emma remove her soaking wet shorts and panties, then stood her up.

Dan surprised her by suddenly pushing her against the wall and sliding into her from behind. She turned her head and he met her lips. She felt one of Dan's arms reach around and start fingering her, while his other reached under her shirt and pushed her bra up so he could fondle her breasts. Dan pushed her harder against the wall, trapping her there as he thrust in and out. Emma drank up the feeling.

"Come in me Dan, I'm probably fertile right now."

"Emm-aah," Dan warned.

"Just playing," she gasped, almost out of breath.

"Oh... if I thrust just one too many times you could get pregnant," he gave her a few extra-hard thrusts to emphasize the point.

"Ugh, Dan, do it," she begged.

He thrust her up against the wall and held her there for a moment, whispering in her ear.

"I'm tingling Em, should I let the first blast go off inside before I pull out?"

"Daaannnn," she groaned, pushing off against the wall to impress her body tighter against his.

The plane dropped slightly at that moment, throwing Dan off balance. Emma's shove sent them both flying backwards, and Dan sat down hard on the toilet seat, dragging Emma down into his lap. She felt Dan breathing hard on her neck, and he frantically moved his hands under her bottom and tried to lift her off his cock. She could feel one of his biceps straining against her back as he tried to lift her from the awkward position. Quickly she tried to stand up and get off him, but in her rush she put weight on her bad ankle and fell back onto Dan as pain shot through her leg.

"Ohh god Emmaaa," he moaned.

His hands shifted quickly from under her bottom to around her waist. He grabbed tightly and pulled her down onto him with all his might.

Emma looked down and saw a thick glob of white semen slide out of her, down Dan's shaft, and drip into the toilet. The sight sent her over the edge and she grabbed him around the wrists as she came more intensely than she thought possible. She could feel Dan throbbing inside her as her contractions rippled along his hard dick.

Emma leaned back against Dan. They were both soaked in sweat and breathing like they had just finished a marathon.

"We fucked up Em," he told her as they tried to regain their breath.

"I know, I wasn't expecting the plane to drop like that."

"Is it really an unsafe time of month?"

"Uh, yeah unfortunately I think it is."

"Damn. If it happens... would you keep it?"

"I have to Dan, it would feel wrong to do anything else. Would you?"

"Em, I love you. I'll support you fully in whatever you choose."

It took a solid ten minutes to get the bathroom back into acceptable shape. By the time they left to return to their seats, a sizable line had formed outside the bathroom. Many of the queuers gave them dirty looks as they passed, and Emma's face was beet red by the time they got back to their seats. Only then did Emma remember her seat was soaking wet. Dan dug around in his carry on and pulled out a sweatshirt for her to sit on to keep her new shorts dry.

As the flight carried on, Emma could feel small drips of semen occasionally leaking out of her. It was all she could do not to start touching herself on the plane. She spent the remainder of the flight worrying and wondering about whether Dan's seed had taken, completely uncertain as to which she would prefer, and finally deciding that she would be OK with the results either way.

xinycep
xinycep
66 Followers