Bus Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her hair until she arched her back to take him deeper and when his cock found new depths to hurt her she screamed for him even louder.

Afterwards he gathered her up in his arms and placed her gently on the sofa. While she recovered he brought out the big tub she used for bathing, and boiled enough water to prepare her a warm bath.

There was the warmth again, the connection, the affection and the peace, when he bathed her with gentle hands, washed her hair and carried her to bed wrapped in towels.

He stroked the hair from her face and tucked her in, kissing her forehead before heading back out to finish the day's chores. Aamu reached for his hand and stayed him.

She was ready to say it now, the words he wanted to hear.

Epilogue

From the open window Aamu could smell autumn in the night air. Not quite the same scent as back home but unmistakable just the same. August had passed quickly harvesting and canning the bounty of the kitchen garden with Jela as her teacher. In the morning her old classmates back home would be sitting on the first lecture of the semester. Anyone of them would have told her she was mad but caressing the pair of plain gold rings on her finger she felt more at home than she ever had since childhood.

She took down another stack of dinner plates and started wrapping them into sheets of old newspapers. As she crouched to place the bundles into a box, she felt her new butt plug shift inside her and smiled. She had actually grown quite fond of the sight of Vlajko sitting on the porch, whittling away at the carrots, but the new plug was nice. It kept her entrance prepared but did not keep her open all the way, so that every time they had anal she got to enjoy the sweet agony of Vlajko stretching her inner twists and turns open wide, deep, deep within. When he wanted to treat her, he did it slowly, making her feel every inch of it. When he wanted to hurt her, he rammed in hard, making her howl and thrash in pain.

She hadn't seen the house down in the village yet, but she hoped it was sufficiently secluded so that they wouldn't have to try and restrict the amount of noise they made during their games. She so loved it when he made her scream. And it too, how he held and caressed her afterwards.

Her family had been duly shocked at her news, but they knew her well enough not to try and persuade her to come home. Instead, they wanted to fly over to meet her new husband as soon as they were settled. Aamu looked around in the old cottage and sighed. It would always be special to her, and despite some of the more modern comforts waiting for her, like a bathroom and a washing machine, she hoped they could always return here in the summer to enjoy days as happy and ecstatic as the ones they were now leaving behind.

It would be a stretch to wash dirty nappies by hand though, so she hoped that even though Vlajko kept a keen eye on the shape of her belly, he wouldn't get his wish too soon. For a couple of years at least she'd prefer to have him all to herself.

1...456789