Bus Journey

Story Info
Late for the bus has unexpected orgasms.
2.6k words
4.53
14.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold wintery morning, when waking up, shivering a little in my bedroom as I look across at my clock. Uggh I groan as the clock shows that it is 6:00 am.

Knowing that I will have to get out of bed soon, I begins to snuggle back down into the duvet as my hand slips down between my legs. I feel my pjs are still wet from the night before, letting out a soft moan as I begin to rub myself lightly.

Suddenly there is a scratching at the door which breaks my relaxation. I can hear yowling from behind the door as Titan scratches away trying to get my attention. I pull the duvet back slowly feeling the cold air against me, I shiver lightly in my small nightie as I get out of bed.

As I place my feet on the cold floor before slowly walking to the bedroom door, opening it to allow my dog to bound in; onto her back paws and pressing his front paws on my smooth legs. Feeling the warmth from Titan, I smile and pat him on the head.

Breaking away from my dog I walk towards my night stand and open the draws. Searching in the 1st one until I find my red lacy thong, looking around my dog Titan sits there expectedly waiting for me to get dressed.

Slipping off my nightie I stand there nude in the cold air, I look down and my nipples begin to harden from the cold. Catching myself in the reflection of the mirror noticing my lips glistening from the touching when I woke up.

I step into the thong before pulling it up until it is nestled between my cheeks and pressing tightly against my pussy. I bite my lip as I move it around until I get it into a comfortable position.

As I move onto the next draw trying to find the matching bra, my hand hits something hard and as I grip and pull it out I realise it is a small bullet vibrator. Giggling to myself as I put it on top of the night stand before delving back in to find the missing bra.

Slipping it on and doing the clasp up at the front, Titan barks in appreciation. Kneeling down I give him a pat on the head before standing up and walking to my chair, where I pick up a pair of light blue jeans. Walking back over to the bed, sitting down gently I begin to pull them up my legs. As I pull them up I instantly feel warmth as the skin tight material wraps round my bare legs. I walk around my room looking for my white blouse, eventually finding it behind the chair. As I put it on I begin doing up the buttons, one by one until I get to the 2nd two buttons. Leaving them undone I look at myself in the mirror smiling naughtily to myself.

As I walk towards the front door Titan follows me obediently, I bend over and pick up his leash to attach the dogs collar, before slipping into a pair of Ugg boots.

Opening the door the cold air hits me making me shiver before stepping outside with Titan.

As we begin to walk, I can feel the cold seeping into my clothes, shivering away as we walk round the block.

Glancing at my watch I decide that we have been out enough and it is time to head back home as I will need to warm up before getting my bus into work. As we turn round I can feel my nipples hard against the material, I bite my lower lip a little as I bring my fingertips up to caress them as we walk home. Feeling a wave of hotness rush through my body as soon as I touch myself, making myself blush rosy red; looking around to make sure no one is watching as I gently pinch each nipple. Letting out a soft purr of enjoyment.

15 minutes later arriving back home, Titan looking very cold. I open the front door, and after unclipping the lead. Titan bounds in and snuggles up in his warm basket by the radiator.

I take off my boots before gliding into the kitchen to put the kettle on to make a coffee, as I do I look into my bedroom catching a glimpse of the little vibrator left on the bedside table. Looking down at my watch while the kettle boils, thinking to myself that I probably have just enough time to finish what I missed out this morning.

Leaving the kitchen and walking back to my bedroom I pick it up off the table holding it in my hands as I sit back onto the bed. Laying backwards my head on the pillow, my hands already undoing the button on the jeans before I wiggle them down towards my knees. As I close my eyes as my fingertips slide over my already wet thong I let a soft moan out.

With my other hand I turn the little vibrator on before running it down my body, holding it on each nipple feeling the sensation pulsate through me. I keep running it lower down until im right above my thong. Ever so slowly I tease it under my panties feeling the vibration against my clit. I purr loudly as I make little circles with it, I feel my heart beat faster as I move it down towards my lips.

Ohhhh I let a moan out as my pussy begins to get wet, I can feel my fingers slipping on the vibrator. I press it further between my lips and the sensation is almost too much. Pushing it even deeper inside me I pull my fingers out and begin to rub my swollen clit. Time seems to fly as I roll my head backwards with another wave of pleasure, my eye catches the time on my bedside clock.

Panicking I quickly pull my jeans up trying to wiggle into them even quicker before rushing over to the front door. I force my shoes on before slamming the door behind; I race down the stairs 2 at a time looking at my watch to see that I only have a few mins before my bus arrives.

Turning and dashing towards the bus stop I make it just in time as the bus pulls into the curb. Paying for my ticket I look around to find a seat, still breathing hard from the run. I finally find one near the back of the bus, smiling to myself as I sit next to the window. I let my breath out as I relax back into the seat.

I feel my heart beat slowing back down as I look out the window, then I feel a slight buzzing between my legs. Thinking back I realise in my panic to get to the bus in time I had forgotten to take the mini vibrator out of my pussy. I close my eyes trying to calm myself down as I put a hand between my legs. I can feel it nestled between my lips spreading them ever so slightly. I look around but there are too many people on the bus to be able to slip it out of my jeans.

Thinking of the dilemma I am in the bus moves off from the stop, almost instantly hitting a bump in the road. I let out a moan as I force my hand to my mouth to try and stifle it, ohh god I think to myself.

I put my bag on my lap before pulling my phone out to try and distract myself from the nonstop buzzing between my legs. I shuffle around trying to dislodge it from touching my lips but to no avail, all it has done is pressed more into me.

Taking all my willpower to keep myself from moaning out in front of everyone, I look down at my watch again and it feels like time is slowing down. My legs are opening and closing as I wiggle in my seat trying desperately to hold back the inevitable orgasm which is building inside of me.

Putting my hand between my legs I quickly cross my legs on top holding it in place, I can feel the hard outline of the vibrator against my fingers as I look at my watch again and see that I am still 45 mins away from the end of my journey.

I feel something against my fingers as I look down and notice a small wet patch forming in the front of my jeans. Ohhh god I moan out as I panic a little knowing that I'm not far from orgasming right here on the bus in front of everyone as I quickly look round.

I keep looking down every now and then and the little dark blue wet patch begins to expand more and more, barely keeping my breathing in check now as another wave passes through my body. I close my eyes trying not to explode. I tap my foot on the floor as I shake a little.

I am on the edge now as my fingers are slick with juices. Closing my eyes as the bus comes to an unexpected stop.

The tannoy above crackles as the bus driver says that we will not be arriving at the next couple of stops on time as there has been an accident ahead. I groan out knowing that I won't get to work in time.

I look in my bag for my phone as I let another moan out, fumbling it before pulling it out and going into my contacts looking for my boss's number.

As my boss answers the phone the bus hits another bump cause sensations to rush through my body, almost screaming out I try to keep my voice straight. But it is shaky as I begin to explain to my boss that I won't be getting in on time as there had been an accident. Listening intently to what my boss is saying I let a soft moan out and down the phone. There is a slight pause before my boss asks if I'm ok.

Ummm of course I quickly say as I feel something drip down my leg. Letting another moan out almost straight away as the bus comes to a stop again. I don't think I'm gonna make it in at all I begin to say. We aren't moving as another fresh wave of juices escape from my aching pussy.

My boss says that is ok and that I can have the day off, which gives me a little bit of relief before feeling my pussy clamp hard on the vibrator. Thank you I say down the phone as I begin to shake before ending the call. As my boss says enjoy the rest of your day.

I put my phone in my bag, before bending over it, my hand over my mouth as the orgasm which can't be stopped rips through me. An explosion of juices pour through my jeans all over my fingers and onto the seat where I feel it soaking every part of me. Sitting there bright red as the vibration never stops on my swollen pussy.

The vibrator between my lips seems to be giving me an endless orgasm as this one just seems to be going on forever. I open my legs up to release my hand and the puddle which had formed drips onto the floor. ohhh god I moan again, this time some of the other bus occupants looking my way. I smile sweetly as my pussy pulsates again.

15 mins pass and my jeans have almost completely changed colour only a little dry patch is left on either side of my legs. I catch my reflection in the window and my face is bright red, my chest is flushed and my breathing is uncontrolled. As the bus lurches forward once again the tannoy crackles to life with the bus driver saying that he will have to shorten his route due to the incident up ahead. Apologising for the in convenience.

I feel the bus turn to into a side street away from the busy main road, my eyes shut still trying not to moan too much. Looking up I notice that we have turned around and started to head back towards where I got on, relief flooding through me knowing that this endless torment of my pussy will be coming to an end.

Counting the stops in my head, I'm only 3 stops from being home, I smile as a fresh wave shakes my body. I begin mumbling to myself as the stops get closer and closer until I feel nothing between my legs.

I quickly put my hand between them and can feel nothing, I look at my watch as I continue to feel nothing and the vibrator must have finally run out of juice. I sit there finally free as my pussy aches from pleasure. My seat is totally and utterly drenched just like my jeans.

As I finally get my breathing under control the bus pulls up at my stop, I slowly stand up from my seat looking down at the puddle I have been sitting in. looking round I see people looking at me I flush even redder as I smile sweetly before rushing a little to the front of the bus. I thank the bus driver knowing full well that he can see how wet I am as I get off the bus.

I begin my walk back to my apartment, as I look behind I see wet spots from where I am dripping on the pavement. Fortunately as I turn my head there is no one around. Speeding up I quickly make it home without causing any issues.

Making my way up the stairs, one at a time feeling my jeans hugging my wet ass, hoping not to meet anyone I know as I get closer to my floor.

As I open my front door Titan bounds across the kitchen floor and jumps up onto my legs. I stroke him happily to see him as I close the door behind me. Slipping my shoes off I pick them up and put them on the radiator to try and dry them off as I make my way towards my bedroom. Closing the door behind me as I stand there totally exhausted.

I undo my jeans with shaky fingers before pushing them down to the ground. I catch myself in my mirror and see my legs glistening with juice. Stepping out of them I finally reach within my thong and pull out the tiny but very mighty vibrator which has caused me endless orgasms. Laughing a little before putting it on my bedside table.

Hooking my fingers under my thong I pull that down and catch a look of my very wet and swollen pussy brushing my fingers against my lips sends shockwaves through my body as my knees shake, I struggle to stand up as my lips are sooo sensitive. Falling onto my bed I lay there looking up at the ceiling as a wave of tiredness hits me.

I look at my clock before wrapping my duvet around me before falling asleep. Content with having so many orgasms in such a short time I drift off to sleep smiling to myself. I feel my pussy pulsate and I place my hand over it, holding it as I dream of the days excitement.