The Bike Ride

Story Info
A solo bike ride turns sexy.
1.8k words
4.65
17.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fog hung thick in the air this morning as I prepared for a solo bike ride through the woods. While I laced up my shoes and pulled on a zip up jacket I thought about the last time I had been to this specific trail.

I was talking with a friend on the phone once a few summers ago and thought it would be nice to sit somewhere secluded and quiet as we chatted. We've fooled around before, and talking together always gets me worked up. The memory of it ignited a spark deep in my belly.

While we talked, he asked me where I was and what I was doing, which led to suggesting I open my top and expose myself to nature. I obliged. My only regret was that he was not there to actually see me do what happened next. Not many people pass down that part of the trail, but I continue to keep a watchful eye on passers by, while I explore the dampness clinging to my inner thighs. I had an amazing orgasm sitting on that bench as we continued our kinky conversation. My breasts were exposed to the warm summer air as I brought myself to climax by tapping quickly on my clit, and again with two fingers deep within my tight, throbbing pussy.

I shook the memory away, bringing myself back to the present, but the slow burn was building, and I knew it wouldn't go away quietly. I was dressed and ready to go. I stood in my bedroom thinking, and I decided that I wanted to make this ride extra fun. First, I unzipped my jack and removed the bra I had been wearing beneath my t-shirt. I wanted them free to play with, and the idea of wind rushing as I rode, my nipples hard as pebbles, made my aching pussy drip a little bit. This was good... but not enough. My plan shifted. I wanted to ensure an orgasm while on this ride. A few moments passed until the idea came to me: I hadn't used my Ben Wa balls in quite some time. This ride was a great opportunity to test them out again. I turned to my dresser and fished for them in the bottom of my sock drawer. I felt the Velvet fabric of the box and pulled it out, socks flying to the floor.

My hands shook with anticipation as I opened the box, revealing two shiny, smooth, stainless steel balls. My reflection in the steel smiled back at me as I removed them and pushed down my black leggings and green, silk panties. I was tempted to play with my clit right there, but held the urge back, knowing it would be more intense once the balls were in, and I was cruising on my bicycle. I slowly parted my thighs and my outer labia opened like blooming petals of a flower. A very wet flower. I pressed the first ball to my entrance and rolled it through my warm, creamy juices before pushing it deep into my pulsing tunnel. My middle finger pressed the ball in, up to my second knuckle, then slowly retreated through compressing walls. The second ball followed and I pushed them as deep as I could. I moved my pelvis in circles until they were situated deep inside of me.

Eventually I snapped out of my arousing fog and stood up, pulled my panties in leggings up, and prepared for my journey. Visibility was decent for biking so my anxious thoughts of not being able to see very far dimmed as I made my way outside to load my bike, and set off to the trail near my house. The balls deep in my cunt moved with me. Every now and then I felt the weights inside of them move, causing a wave of pleasure to roll through my loins. I wondered how long I would last before cumming the first time. That made me smile, and my cheeks flushed. The first test was to make sure I did not cum while driving my car to the trail. The road was winding and bumpy. I wanted to press my clit hard against the leather interior of my seat, but refrained. My clit was throbbed, and ached to be touched, flicked, licked, and sucked. My thoughts began to whirl out of control into a filthy tornado of lust until I finally reached my destination, and focused on getting my bike unloaded.

"Breathe," I reminded myself. I needed to be able to ride and not get injured in the process! It took great willpower to breathe the powerful sensations away, and it made me hungry for more. My feet pressed each pedal down and the bike began to glide down the smooth blacktop. I focused on the wind of the path to keep the pressure building against my cervix at bay. My seat gently vibrated as my pace quickened. I couldn't hold back the need to press my clit into the seat.

"Ooohhh fuck!" I gasped. No one was around to hear me moan as I mashed my clit against my bicycle seat. I could have cum easily, but forced myself to stop. By this point my slippery slit was dripping and my panties were completely soaked. I could hear my heart thumping in my ears in time with the pounding ache of my throbbing cunt.

I began to pant in desperation. I was not going to make it much longer, and I had only just begun! If I went over even the smallest bump I was going to explode. Cruising at a steady speed, I rested my pussy over the front of the seat. My leggings were soaked through and my lips molded over the front like a saddle. My mind started to wander to a very dirty place. "I wonder if I could fuck my seat," I thought to myself. What a nasty, slutty thing to think, especially with these balls deep in my cunt. The image made my clit throb harder. Concentrating on the trail, I gripped the handlebars and pressed my pelvis down hard, smashing my clit into the foam seat.

It was enough. My feet stopped pedaling and my core began to shake as the orgasm tore through my insides. I could barely manage to keep my ass on the seat as I tried to maintain my balance. What a rush! The wind roared past my ears and the coolness in the air kept my nipples hard as I zipped along, enjoying the rush of the downhill ride, and the surge of my first orgasm. The balls in my cunt were being squeezed by my contracting muscles, and the top one pressed hard against my g-spot. My pussy could not stop contracting and I was on the cusp of another orgasm, only I didn't think I would be able to maintain control any longer. The urge was building quickly and I decided to hit the brakes. I would wreck my bicycle at the rate I was going. I stopped at a familiar spot in a wooded area with a bench. "This bench and I have history," I thought to myself, grinning.

I parked my bike and as my leg swung over the side, it hit me hard. The top ball moved just enough to press my soft, g-spot just right to send another mind melting orgasm through me. I gripped the back of the bench and knelt on the seat, cumming hard, soaking my leggings even more. If anyone passed me, they would probably think I was injured due to my moaning and howling in ecstasy. I was being such a naughty slut. I kept wishing for someone with a big, thick cock to stop and fuck my throbbing cunt, right here on this bench. Thinking of being filled with a creamy load of cum started the incline of another orgasm. I reached into my panties and felt my very wet, swollen clit with my middle finger. With only a few flicks of my fingernail, I was convulsing again and ecstasy. I had forgotten how explosive, and rapid my orgasms were with my balls. My clenching muscles held them snugly in place.

The orgasm finally tapered off, and I was able to sit down to catch my breath. I sat on the bench panting, with drool running down the corner of my mouth. I was sweating hard and completely soaked. My pussy wanted more. I looked around and no one was visible on the trail, so I propped each foot on the bench and reached into my panties. Two fingers slid easily into my needy, wet cunt and the tips met the lower ball, deep within. I played with it, and pressed it gently, making myself moan and shiver. I spread my fingers a little wider and began to fuck myself. The squish of my juices was audible over the breeze and singing of the birds.

With my other hand, I reached under my shirt and squeezed my left nipple hard, spraying milk into my shirt and not caring that I was making a complete mess of myself. I finger fucked myself hard and fast, pushing the lower ball with each thrust. My milky tit sprayed into my shirt with each pinch of the nipple. I was quickly turning into a sweaty, soaking mess, and loved every second of it. Finally the tingle began to grow in my belly and I knew I was close to cumming. I shoved a third digit into my hungry cunt and fucked hard and fast. My head dropped back and my orgasm burst from my pussy, saturating my leggings with squirty, warm juices. I was moaning hard and could not stop cumming. My pussy was sloppy, and wet with cum. When my insides were too sensitive to withstand being fucked, I cupped my cunt and mashed my clit into my palm. "One more cum. I need another. I'm a dirty, fucking whore," I told myself.

I came once more over the palm of my hand. My body shook so hard, and every nerve ending was firing. The balls needed to come out or I would not stop this sequence of fucking and cumming. Slowly, I reached in for the string and pulled the first ball down and out. It was coated with my creamy, white juices. The second was even creamier. I marveled at the sight of them before taking each into my mouth and cleaning them, tasting my own wetness. They would have to sit in my pocket until I could properly clean them at home. I was in no condition to ride at the moment. My hair was plastered to my face, and I had sweat dripping from every poor. I sat on that bench and giggled to myself about what I had just done. I was such a naughty slut.