I Drugged Daddy!

Story Info
Suze roofies her Daddy and ties him up!
2.8k words
4.31
39.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Okay, I didn't want to roofie my own father. But he just wouldn't say yes!

I'm Suze, nineteen year old virgin. Not by my choice, just so you know. Plenty of guys have asked me out, and I've been on dates, even gone to third base a few times. But my Daddy gets my cherry.

I've loved Daddy ever since I was a little girl. Mom died when I was just a kid and it's been the two of us ever since. He cares for me like no one else, I know he loves me. He's come to all my school events, helped me with Girl Scouts and homework, he's just the best!

Well, except for one thing. See, when I turned eighteen I told Daddy that I wanted him to take my virginity. And he said no! I mean! Really! And I can't seem to get him to change his mind either! I've been trying for over a year now. So, finally, I drugged him. What else could I do?

I slipped it into his Pepsi after dinner. In a few minutes he was blinking and slurring his words. I helped him to the couch and got him settled before he was out cold. Then I got busy. I'd had over a year to get ready, remember? Down the hall to his bedroom where I remade the bed (ew) and got the ropes and stuff ready. Back through the living room to the garage. Got the dolly and went and lashed my father to it with the straps and wheeled him into his room.

After that it was easier. He'd been wearing loose clothing so stripping him was easy enough. I got a pillow under his head and started tying him up. I'd been practicing that too, well as much as I could beforehand anyway. Then he was bound and all mine.

I got naked too. I suppose this is a good time to tell you more about me. I'm only five two, and kinda skinny. Daddy says I'm slender but I think he's just being nice. I'm a B-cup with little brown nipples, and a kinda flat bottom. Boys like me but they don't get super excited about me if you know what I mean.

I masturbate a lot, and I always think about Daddy. He's just my everything! And now I finally get to see all of him. My heart was pounding in my chest. Over the last year I had been wearing more and more revealing outfits for Daddy, and he never even seemed to notice! I ended up wearing a sheer nightie around the house quite a lot, I found it so naughty and exciting!

But not as exciting as this was, having Daddy to myself all night if I wanted! I hoped he'd wake up soon, I gave him the smallest dose for his weight. I didn't want to be sitting around all night waiting for him to wake up! I crawled into bed with him, right between his legs. I wanted a close look at his package!

Daddy was a big guy, six one and over two hundred pounds. He was going gray and had a gut but I still thought he was handsome. His cock was soft right now, nestled in his pubic hair. I had a bright idea, while he was still out I'd give him a trim! I grabbed a scissor and very carefully cut as close as I thought I could without hurting him. I left his balls alone, I just wanted a better look at his shaft first.

When I was done I had a much better view. All the activity had woken that part of him up; when I started his thingie was hiding but now it was starting to grow and stretch. I watched from close up as it sort of unfolded and stretched across his groin up towards his belly button. Not hard yet but certainly on it's way!

I poked it. I was lying on my tummy, I guess I was breathing on it or something but it started getting thicker and taller, bobbing around as it got bigger, it was so cool to watch! I'd never seen one grow, in porn the guy's always already hard. Pretty soon it was sticking more or less straight up, Daddy had a little curve to the right.

It moved with Daddy's heartbeat, it looked both soft and hard at the same time. I sniffed, it smelled kinda musky; not bad, just different. I reached out with one finger and touched it. So warm! And silky, but hard underneath. I looked at all the veins, that big one up the middle led right up to the head. Daddy's cock looked like most of the other's I'd seen, he even looked around the same size.

I was thinking about tasting it when Daddy groaned and began waking up. I got up and straddled Daddy's tummy, I wanted to see his reaction! He blinked a few times, then the rope on his right arm thrummed a bit and I knew he was trying to move. Looks like the bindings would hold, nice!

"Suze? What the, Suze! You're naked! Hey! Untie me! What's going on here?" Daddy finally found his voice. Oh he looked so mad! It was hilarious! I smiled brightly at him, this was going to be fun!

"So Daddy, you know how I keep asking and asking for you to take my virginity? And you keep saying no?" I bent down and got right in his face. "Well now you can't say no anymore, Daddy. I didn't want to drug you but what's a girl to do?" I kissed his forehead, just like he used to kiss mine. He struggled under me but I knew it was futile.

"Suze, listen to me, honey this is SO illegal! Not to mention we could go to hell! Okay, so I raised you as an agnostic, who knows, maybe the devil's real, you wanna take that chance? What are you doing? Honey no, don't do that... oh god!"

The whole time he'd been talking I was turning around, sticking my ass in his face, showing him my pussy and ass close up while I examined his penis again but with my tongue this time. His cock was jerking up and down and that liquid was coming out of the slit, precum? I stuck my tongue out and tasted it, kinda salty but bland. Daddy moaned when my tongue touched him and I felt him struggle under me. That was surprisingly arousing! Knowing I had that power over him, that he was mine until I said so, it was turning me on more and more!

So was his hot breath on my cunny. I wished he'd lick me like I was about to lick him. I opened wide and took my Daddy into my mouth. His dick was throbbing on my tongue, it made me feel so sexy, having him finally after all this time. He was panting now and it felt wonderful, I was trying to return the favor by sucking his shaft and swirling my tongue over the head.

Suddenly he started moaning and trying to thrash around, his cock throbbed in my throat once, twice, more and more as his seed poured into me. I gulped him down, not wanting to let go of his spasming tool, sucking him and grinding my hips into his face. His nose pressed into my vulva lips, splitting them and grazing my clit and I moaned around Daddy's cock as my excitement grew.

Once he had finished cumming I popped him free of my mouth, he was still hard. I turned and looked at my bound Daddy, face shiny with my juices, he looked wild, and his face was all red. "Suze, my god, why are you doing this? It's wrong baby! Untie me, come on, this has gone far enough!"

I disagreed. "Oh no Daddy, I'm not done with you yet. Besides, it's only polite that I orgasm too now that you have, right?" I grabbed his still hard rod and gave it a squeeze. "And you're going to take my cherry, Daddy. I've told you that!"

"Okay, look, I'll be honest okay?" Daddy looked resigned and his cock started to droop. "It's not that I don't think you're attractive or anything Suze, I do! I think you're sexy as hell! But if we did this and someone found out, we could both go to prison! That's scares the hell out of me!" His cock was getting softer, he really was upset. Hm, what to do?

"All right Daddy. If you're too scared to fuck your own daughter, to give me an orgasm, then I'll just do it myself. And I'm not untying you first, you'll just try to stop me or leave, so there!" I stuck out my tongue at him. I got up off the bed and left the room. I could hear Daddy yelling behind me, not to leave him like that. Oh, I wasn't going to. Oh no.

I came back in a few minutes later. I had put on some really slutty make-up, fake eyelashes and blue eye shadow. I was wearing my sexiest bra and panty set, sheer cream with a black floral design, you could see that I'd rouged my nipples and pussy lips too, they were standing out from my pale skin looking super erotic.

Daddy saw me and his cock started getting hard again. Aha! So he does find his daughter sexy, yes! He was saying stuff about untie me again but I just ignored him. I'd brought in my fave CD and started it up, soon sensual R&B was in our ears. I began swaying with the music, running my hands up and down my skin, sticking a hand under my sheer bra to tweak a nipple or down my panties to rub my cunny.

Daddy had gotten quiet now, I joined him on the bed. I knelt with my legs spread wide, sat back on my heels and started seriously pleasuring myself. I cupped a breast as I slid my hand under my panties all the way now, separating my lips and showing him my clit.

"See Daddy? See how wet your daughter gets, thinking about you? About your big, hard cock, Daddy? This is what you're missing. I could be yours, Daddy. Your innocent virgin. Your slutty hooker. And anything in between, just ask. See my pussy Daddy, how hot it looks, how it's twitching, waiting for my fingers, or maybe this." From behind my back I produced a dildo and started sucking it, getting it wet enough to slide into me easily.

"This could be your cock, Daddy. See how it fits so nice between my little titties? Mmm, it feels so nice Daddy, this one's my favorite." I held the glistening toy up next to Daddy's penis, the dildo was slightly smaller and I grinned with anticipation. I quickly wiggled out of my panties so I could start thrusting, and Daddy said, "Wait."

"All right, use me, if you're going to be a slut like that." His cock was harder than before and it was throbbing a lot more. I replied, "I'm a slut, I'll fuck whatever or whoever I want." He was drooling precum again now. All right! I stood on the bed, over Daddy's head. "See this slutty cunt, Daddy? It's hungry for cock, any cock. Think you can fuck me, Daddy? Can that big, hard dick fuck this slutty cunny?"

All this time when I was trying to seduce Daddy it never occurred to me that he might have a kink I didn't know about! Why hadn't I tried the 'dirty girl' thing before? Now Daddy was more than interested, his organ was huge and twitching, waiting for my pussy.

"See how wet I am for you, for your dick, Daddy dear? See how my pussy is grasping, hungry?" I lowered myself onto his face and this time his tongue lashed out and buried itself in my cunt. I groaned with pleasure and grabbed my tits and squeezed, oh this was so good, none of my dates had ever gone down on me before! My Daddy's tongue was driving me wild!

But I wanted cock! With a moan I stood again and backed down Daddy's torso until I was straddling his crotch. We were looking each other in the eyes as I grabbed Daddy's cock and held it to the entrance of my pussy. We felt so hot together there, oh god. Daddy swallowed once and then I sank down onto him.

It was filling me up so good, I had to prop myself up with one arm as I went weak with the experience, getting so stuffed, he was bigger than my toys, all of them, oh god it felt so good! Daddy was sweating and straining but I had him tied up good. I was going to used my father's dick as the best toy ever.

I straightened back up and slid my sheer bra over my head and off. Daddy was finally looking at me like he liked what he saw, sexually. I was just sitting on his cock right now, getting used to how big and hot a real dick is. I leaned forward and stuffed a tit into Daddy's mouth. "Suck it, suck my painted nipple, father. Lick all that make-up off like a good Daddy, clean up your slutty whore daughter."

Daddy eagerly complied, giving me more sensations as I finally started moving my hips. God I was stuffed, his cock was pulsing, this was the best thing ever. I started going up and down, better yet, oh I loved how it filled and emptied, felt so sensual, and Daddy's tongue on my tit, oh god...

I came on Daddy's cock for the first time, it was so good, oh I was loving it, he was sucking my tit, my pussy was grabbing him as he throbbed inside me, oh god! I curled up on top of him, cunt throbbing in time with Daddy's thrusting, oh yes, keep thrusting Daddy oh my god!

Daddy kept fucking me as I came making me come harder, longer than ever before! Finally I had to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't! Daddy had this look on his face, he looked crazy, kinda scary! I was glad I had tied him down! I pulled myself off of him, Daddy just kept trying to keep himself in me! I guess after a year of teasing him that dam really broke!

At last Daddy quieted down. "Untie me, Suze, and we'll talk. I promise everything's going to be okay, really." He didn't have that guilty look he gets when he's lying, so I undid the quick-release straps. He sat up on the bed, rubbing his wrists. I was still feeling afterglow from my latest orgasm but that didn't stop me from being a little suspicious.

"Suze, I guess you win," Daddy said. "I'm not going to punish you, you're an adult now. I really just wish we hadn't started this."

"But why?" I cried! "You know this is what I want, I know you enjoyed yourself just now, so what is it? I don't understand!"

"Suze," Daddy said, "I do love you, and damn if I don't think you're sexy! I suppose I can tell you now, I've thought about you when I, you know... masturbate." He blushed, aw so cute! "But hun, I'm only thinking of you! Maybe this is what you want now, but someday..."

"Daddy, I never want anyone but you! I never have, you've always been the one!" I was tearing up, he was just thinking of me? So gallant!

"But you go on dates, see other boys your own age! I thought..." I interrupted Daddy.

"Just to experiment on, silly Daddy!" I hugged him, oh, we should have just talked a year ago! "I wanted to have some experience for you, I wanted to be good for my Daddy as his lover!"

Daddy hugged me back, tight. "Oh, baby, if you're sure, then I guess I am too!" He looked at me with that glint, you know the one guys get. "So, how does my slutty little girl feel about round three?" His cock was still hard, that's the best compliment if you ask me.

"Hell yes! There are so many things I've fantasized about doing with you Daddy!" I thought about all the positions I wanted to try, all the toys and role playing and my cunny got even wetter. "What are we waiting for?"

The End