Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

"No, really, you should go to the Kimpton next door. They have a big band orchestra and dancing right after dinner," Rick at the office had said. Right after that, the fuse was lit, and the ladies in our group were all hot to go dancing. Poor Vijay and I didn't have a chance and were outvoted anyway. We glanced at each other, shrugged, and gave our assent, and the girls all cheered "Yay!!!!" simultaneously. So we went to the restaurant at the hotel next door.

We got there around 6:30, and I was sure that this might be a bust. According to both Rick and the head waiter, the band always started at 8 sharp, but they weren't there every week, and he couldn't say for sure whether this was one of those weeks or not. At 7:45, we had finished dinner, and were all on either our second or third glass of wine. Not wanting to risk anything weird happening with Allison later, I was ready to feign tiredness and call it a night, when a small troop of men in suits walked in carrying instrument cases. With precise quickness, they began taking their instruments out of their cases, assembling pieces, and doing some rapid tuning up. A young man with slicked hair and Rat Pack good looks came up to the microphone and said "Ladies and gentleman, we'll be starting up some music shortly, so if you have the desire to cut a rug, please come out to the dance floor. If not, please give those who do some room to groove." Everybody smiled and a few light giggles echoed across the room at the obvious shtick.

Within two minutes, the band was poised, and the drummer began a very soft, understated, syncopated beat. It continued for several beats, as the singer slowly moved to the mic, snapping his fingers to the rhythm with some exaggerated arm movements. He reached out, grabbed the stand somewhat dramatically, and began in a song I immediately recognized as one of my grandmother's favorites. "Oh the shark babe, has such teeth dear. And it shows them, pearly whites..." The singer had a voice that wasn't booming by any standards, but it was forceful, with a bit of affected Sinatra flair, and between the nice little play he had going with the drummer, they were right in the pocket. I was bobbing my head and tapping my foot, digging the performance, but as he came to the turn of the first verse with the line "Could that someone, be Mack the Knife?" I felt Denise grab my arm and tow me onto the dance floor. "Come on, youngin," she said jokingly.

She was a good dancer, and grinned her big, toothy smile at me as we had fun. I had taken swing dance and salsa classes with my wife sometime back, and I had fun twirling her, putting a couple spins of my own in, and we danced to the conclusion of song. As the lead singer gave his best wailing "now that Mackie'ssssss, back in tooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn!," the entire room erupted in applause. The singer thanked everybody, and after a few seconds, they quickly went to a more medium paced number I didn't know, but I kept dancing with Denise for a couple more songs, as we chatted a bit and she told me a quick story about how her husband had wooed her on a dance floor at some Roaring 20's dances many years ago in college during the 70's. I came back to the table to some applause from our neighbors, and we sat and recovered a bit and sipped some water and wine.

Allison and Rochelle had drug Vijay onto the dance floor while we were out there, and he was pretty good, I noticed, and as Rochelle graciously accepted an offer from a man who asked to cut in, Allison and Vijay danced together. He was nimble on his feet even though he didn't know the steps, but, I noticed, she was pure, fluid grace. "Wow," Denise remarked, as she responded to a twirl from him with a triple pirouette, then a sudden spin in the other direction back into his arms. They were fantastic, and as so often happens in these situations, the other ten or so couples on the floor slowly gave them more room, slowing their movements to watch them. I was awestruck, along with a lot of the others in the room. As they finished, the whole room broke into applause. Allison smiled meekly, then broke into a full grin, her lovely dimples showing, but Vijay just nodded his head humbly as they made their way back to the table. "That was fantastic!" Denise exclaimed, and we spent a few minutes chatting about their moves. Allison confessed that she'd spent years studying ballet and jazz dance, only giving it a back seat during college as she decided it wasn't a life she wanted and might be built a little too voluptuously for it, anyway. Vijay confessed he'd just learned how to dance last year, determined not to embarrass his wife at their wedding, as she was apparently a fabulous dancer.

We took turns dancing and chatting most of the night. I took Rochelle out on the floor for a number, but she was a tad clumsy and a touch drunk, so I tried to take it slow and easy on her. She was a touch grabby, but I didn't want the drama so I tried to play like a dance instructor showing her moves, keeping some space between us. When I went to take Denise out again, she tried to get me and Allison together, making a comment about how the two best dancers should be on the floor together, but thankfully she begged off--I was nervous about being in that close of proximity to her as well. I'd always found that dancing with a woman was one of the most intimate things you could do outside of sex, and I didn't know if I wanted to open that door with her. Instead, we all danced intermittently with some of the other patrons, having a great time.

Vijay was the first to beg off around 10, and Rochelle asked him to walk her back, as she had gotten way more tipsy than she intended to be. By this point, the band was clearly winding down, playing a few more slow numbers. "You two need to dance before this night is over," Denise said for probably the third or fourth time. Allison went to object, and she cut her off and said "Oh, come on, just have some fun. We're not going to get to do this again anytime soon, and I'm dying to see you two on the floor anyway." I looked at her, and she back and we both smiled as she gave me a nearly imperceptible nod. We got out to the floor just as a slow standard started, and we tried to keep it chaste, but only partially succeeded, with us both throwing in some close tango moves unintentionally. By this point, we were the only couple on the floor, with just a few couples at tables watching us. The band began playing "What a Wonderful World," and we played it up a tiny bit with a couple slow twirls, but as the song came to an end, I couldn't help myself and dipped her way, way too low. It was sexy and charged, and the look she gave me could have given an octogenarian a hard-on.

She had ditched her blouse long ago, wearing just a tank top, along with her skirt, and her neat updo was flying away, her torso dewy with sweat. I was also shiny, my dress shirt unbuttoned a bit and my sleeves rolled up. As the band started to say goodnight, Denise called out a boo. The singer did a double take and said "Sorry missy, we gotta get home before we turn into pumpkins."

"We need one more!" she called out. Before the singer could dismiss her, she started clapping and chanting "We need one more! We need one more!" Quickly, several other tables followed suit, and the singer relented. "All right all right all right! One more. But, you guys on the floor better make this one count." He turned and looked at the band, muttering something, and then came to the mic, crooning a cappella, "Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel.." I smiled, knowing this old one well, and extended my hand, which Allison graciously took. We started slowly, but when the horn kick came we pressed close and began a vigorous combo of tango steps. I twirled her, switching the direction in mid move, and she didn't miss a beat, then twirled back to me, wrapping her left leg around me, arching backwards as I supported her, straightening up, her mouth coming dangerously close to mine as she pressed her cheek into me. We continued on, moving to the medium tempo beat, and finally, when the end came, I dipped her one more time, and as she came back up, the handful of customers remaining gave us a few claps and whoops. It wasn't exactly Dancing with the Stars, but it was fun to get some acknowledgement.

We thanked the band, settled our checks, and finally made our way out into the chill spring air. As we walked along, Denise shot a few pointed questions at Allison, mostly, about a couple of moves she had done. As we got to our floor, we said our goodbyes, and walked to our rooms. Allison made as if to go to her room, but then quickly turned back. She pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "It's been a long time since I danced like that. Thank you." And with that, she kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight.

I showered, and flopped back on the bed, turning on the bedside light. I went over the adjoining door, still charged up, unlocking it, and I thought about knocking on her portion, but I caught myself and decided instead to just not push my luck. I walked over to the bed, flopping down, and turned the TV on low. I ended up on some bad late night movie, but I quickly dozed off.

I awoke a while later with a start, to the feeling of my face being touched. Allison was standing before me in a robe. "I'm sorry, I realized you were asleep and I was trying not to wake you up. The door just pushed open when I knocked"

"No, no, it's okay. I just drifted off. What's up?"

"I, um...I was having a great time earlier. Dancing with you...I...I guess I just didn't want the night to end."

I reached up and touched her face, only to have her reach over and kiss my wrist. It sent a tingle through all of me, and I quickly pulled her to my mouth. I was intending on kissing her gently, but it erupted quickly into passion, her tongue dancing against mine, our bodies touching. I pulled open her robe quickly, to discover she was completely nude underneath. I quickly kissed her neck and down to her left nipple, greedily sucking it into my mouth. I explored it--large, coral colored, and very sensitive--and as she began to squirm, quickly switched to the other one. After a few minutes, I made my way back to her mouth. I was determined to lie her back on the bed and eat her out, but she had other plans. She quickly stood up, shucking the robe, and grabbed at my boxers, pulling them down. Without any real preliminaries, she got down on her knees and began tongue bathing my painfully swollen cock, licking up and down the sides and staring up at me with a combination of determination and lust. She locked eyes with me as she plunged down and began to suck me in earnest, working as much of my length into her mouth as she could manage.

I've had more than my share of blow jobs in my day, but this woman's technique was something else. Between the suction, the rippling of her tongue, the gentle way she kept caressing my balls and shaft with her hands, and the intensity of that gorgeous stare, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I tried to get her to let up, as I was determined to get her to let me taste her so I could hopefully get her off before we fucked, but she firmly pushed my legs down as she started sucking me with such earnestness that there was absolutely zero doubt that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. As she began bobbing her head in overdrive, I felt my toes began to curl, my vision start to blur, and as my breathing started to get interrupted, I let forth a guttural moan that terminated finally with an orgasm that felt like a gallon of cum emptying out of my sack. To her credit, even though her eyes went wide for a second when I started cumming, Allison just doubled her efforts and bobbed faster, not a drop spilling from her lips as she kept going. Finally, as my cum subsided, she let up, and as she pulled off, she smiled big at me, her dimples again flashing. Despite having just had a release, I was still sexually charged, and as I helped her up, I quickly spun her around and deposited her on the bed, which elicited a little shriek from her.

I quickly crawled up the bed and parted her legs. Taking just a few moments to kiss up her thighs, I noticed she was not only open and aroused, but her pussy was literally dripping--she had gotten wet from sucking my cock. I smiled to myself, and began to slowly work at the outer lips, then, after a few teases around and near, gently worked into her clit. Her hips bucked momentarily, but she groaned deeply and within a couple of minutes, I was lapping and sucking at it in earnest. I flattened my tongue and began giving her clit some dull pressure, as she seemed to moan harder at that, and she responded by hooking a leg around and pulling me deeper into my meal.

It took a few minutes to get her to climb to a small orgasm, as she began to moan a hard and sustained wail, I slipped a single finger inside her and she instantly pushed her hips down into the bed, allowing me easier access to really get her g-spot some pressure. Immediately she climbed and clenched around my digit even harder, and her wail climbed up an octave and increased in volume, ending in a thrash and a bit of fluid dripping onto my hand.

I quickly moved up, wiping my face and giving her a deep kiss, which was quickly reciprocated as she pulled me in. I was a little worried she might be squeamish about tasting herself, but she put that to rest by saying "Oh god, I'm all over your face. That's so fucking hot," as she wrapped her legs around me and drew me. We crushed against each other as I kissed down her neck, moving to give some attention to her breasts again, which were amazing, so firm with just the right amount of give and softness. She was pistoning her hips against me, but I knew I wasn't quite recovered yet, so I moved back down to her pussy.

She was so sweet and so tangy, absolutely delightful to eat out, and, as it turned out, crazily multi-orgasmic. I didn't want to leave from between her thighs, it was so fun to listen to her moans and yelps, and her pussy was like a faucet left on low, a steady stream. I quickly found out she loved to have her cute little recessed clit sucked on, and it was easy to make her buck against me as I slipped two fingers into her while alternating between a suck and light stroke of the tongue side to side. I ate her with zeal, and after minutes upon minutes enjoying my meal, I felt myself at full mast again, so I moved up and began kissing her. I finally got to her mouth again, and as we kissed, I reached down and grabbed my turgid prick, lightly running the head through her folds as I lined it up. I pushed the head in and began to thrust my hips forward, when she snapped her eyes open, putting her hands on my chest and saying "No. No we can't! No! I'm sorry, no, we can't do that!" Fuck.

"Okay," I acquiesced, and pulled out.

"I'll get you off again. I'm sorry, we just can't do that. I'm sorry. I want to, but I can't. We can't."

"I understand," I nodded.

"Look, I want to, but I just can't. Too risky. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not," she replied. "Here, sit on the edge of the bed." And as I did that, she got on her knees again, sucking me with some earnestness, then she positioned herself so that my dick was between her breasts. Methodically, she began moving them up and down, letting me fuck her glorious tits, which, while not what I wanted, was pretty damn good. After a good amount of time, with her talking dirty to me, allowing her spit to travel down between them for lube, and looking me in the eyes, I finally came again all over her neck and chest. She quickly got up and cleaned off in the bathroom, and then came over to me and motioned for me to lay down. We laid together for a bit, spooning together comfortably. I heard her breathing change as she dropped off, and I must have followed shortly afterwards.

Wednesday

When I woke up, she was gone. For a second, I wondered if I had dreamed it, but the slightly open adjoining door, along with the fact that my bed and my skin both still smelled deeply of her glorious scent convinced me otherwise.

I showered and caught a ride to the office. The day was very similar to the last two, but Allison and I were both playing overly professional and cool. Denise gave me a couple of looks that were a tad odd, small smirking smiles, but when I would look at her with a questioning look, she just replied with a blank look of confusion. I decided I was being paranoid and brushed it off. We all went to dinner again afterwards, then quickly retired.

A couple hours later, I heard the knock I'd been waiting for. When I opened the door, she was in a cream colored lace bra and a pair of sexy boy shorts, her hair in twin french braids puled back tight. This time, she just sprang forward and attacked my mouth. We kissed with a fire for a few moments, but as she grabbed my hand and started to lead me over to the bed, I was having a twinge of mixed feelings. If I couldn't actually sleep with her this time...maybe I was being stupid, but I had to say something. As she went to kiss me again, I stopped her. She gave me a puzzled look.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt your feelings, I'm happy to play around with you..."

"But?..." she trailed off.

"But, if we can't do more, it's going to be hard for me to do this. Because I'm absolutely dying to be inside of you. And maybe this whole invisible line thing works for you, but for me, it's really, um..."

She giggled softly and grinned up at me. "It's not that."

"Okay..."

"I'm not on birth control. My husband had a vasectomy when my daughter was born because it was a hard pregnancy for me, and he didn't want to risk us having another one. And I thought briefly about buying condoms in the lobby gift shop, but Rochelle came up as I was looking and I had to abandon them like I was actually getting ibuprofen, and I was actually really hoping either you got some or you could go get some so we could..."

"Oh," I added with a chuckle of my own.

"What?"

"I had a vasectomy 15 years ago."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled broadly, and then I had to steady myself as she basically launched her body at me. We were kissing frantically as I ripped her bra off her, her backing me up to the bed as I was trying to touch every inch of her that I could reach. The back of my legs hit the mattress and I sat down clumsily, as she reached down and shucked her panties. With minimal preliminaries and a very evil glint in her eye, she climbed up into my lap, lowering herself onto me as she wrapped her legs around me. We both exhaled a sigh of relief as I bottomed out against each other. "Goddamn," she muttered as we sat there for a second, enjoying the sensation of each other for the first time. Then, she started moving up and down on me as I slowly began to match her rhythm with my own hip movements. She was absolute heaven to be inside, so incredibly snug that she almost felt like we'd been made for each other, and I had to concentrate on my breathing a bit at first to keep myself from losing control prematurely.

As our speed increased, her volume started to correspond. I pushed up into her harder on each down stroke of her hips, grabbing her hips roughly to help force her downward. She groaned with appreciation, picking up speed as she began grinding her clit down onto me. She pulled herself up hard and slammed down onto me, grabbing the back of my head as she pulled me into her mouth. We kissed with passion and as I wrapped her up in my arms and began to piston her body up and down on my length faster. It felt like little more than a couple minutes after we began than I felt her body begin to tense, and as her torso locked up, she dug her fingers and nails into my back as she let out a mighty, wordless scream, bellowing hard until her lungs seemed to empty. I tried to push through, but she closed around me so hard that my cock was locked firmly in place. As she relaxed, a small flood of fluid flowed out over my protruding member and onto my crotch. As she settled her hips back down into me, we made a squelching sound together. She leaned her shoulders and head backwards, then straightened up, opening her eyes and locking them on me. I felt myself somehow get harder, and her eyes opened a little wider in surprise and pleasure.