Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit that was good," she said, her lips turning up into a sly smile. She raised her pelvis slightly, rocking me slightly out of her.

"It was pretty good on my end, too," I replied, pushing back in.

"Not nearly as good as mine, I promise."

"Maybe, but I'm still not complaining."

"Well maybe then," she began, slowly dismounting off of me and moving to my left side, "we need to find a way to get you to finish and fill me up." She moved onto all fours. I stood up, and she looked over her shoulder at me and quickly gave her ass a little wiggle. Not needing any more prompting, I lined myself up behind her, and pushed in firmly. "Ohhhhh yesssss....." she moaned as I slowly sawed in and out of her delicious wetness. I pulled out, bent down and gave her clit a few quick, enthusiastic licks, and lined up again.

"You going to keep playing around back there, or are you actually going to fuck me?!" she barked, looking back at me. I breathed in sharply, slightly surprised, but then grinned and brought my hand around to smack her big ass hard. She yipped in surprise, but I was already grabbing her hips and slamming my turgid rod into her violently. She glanced back again, evil smirk on her face and her eyes hooded with lust. I felt my temperature rise, and began to really pull her hips back and forward hard, bottoming out in her glorious, velvety pussy. She groaned in appreciation, pushing herself back even harder against me and burying even my root into her, and I responded by pulling back and pushing in so hard we clapped against each other audibly. "Fuck!" she yelled out. I grinned and slammed into her again, which once more produced a crack of skin colliding and this time a wordless scream from her mouth.

We began a fast, punishing rhythm, not slowing or stopping for anything. She was emitting a low but nearly constant moan, and I kept going, figuring that it was working, so don't change yet. Her moans were getting a bit louder and a bit higher in pitch, but I was worried about running out of steam, so I gave her a couple of hard spanks again, which emitted some yelps of pleasure from her. Finally, I reached up and grabbed her mane of hair, looping it around my hand, and as I pulled back, I really began to move my hips for all I was worth. Her moan quickly turned into a bark, then a scream as she let out a "Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiyeeeee holy fucking shit fuckfuckfuckfuckFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!" Her back arched upward, and as she pushed back up into me, I grabbed her around the waist to steady us both and pushed every last millimeter of my length deep into her. She clamped down hard, painfully at first, and I had to stop thrusting because I literally couldn't with as tight as she had become. Within a few moments, however, she was pulsing, wave upon wave going up and down her exquisite pussy as she massaged me, a massive gush of juices descending, spilling out all over us where we were joined, my balls and upper legs suddenly being coated.

The erotic thrill was too much, and I was climbing, quickly, so soon, quicker than I had in years, I realized. She was starting to relax just a bit, but I was hardening even more, feeling myself steel, and I knew my own end was imminent. She relaxed just enough for me to move, and I managed three small but powerful strokes in and out before I steeled to my hardest and began to cum, and as I pushed in as far as I could go, she clamped down again, rippling and flooding powerfully. Her body was quaking as she slumped forward, or was it mine? I suddenly realized it was both. My vision was spotting and tunneling down with one of the hardest orgasms I'd had in years. I was slightly dizzy, following her forward while trying desperately not to lose my balance and crash down on top of her. I put my arm out blindly to catch us while keeping my right firmly around her waist. The world was white and there was nothing, but I was desperately holding strong with both arms, putting as much effort as I could in to not lose my balance. I was still cumming, jet after jet flooding into her, I counted five, six, seven, eight spurts and I was still going, though thankfully slowing down. I lost count as I continued to focus on not losing balance. I felt a bit of weight shift as she put her arm down to help.

My vision was coming back in spots, but at least I could somewhat start to see again. Things were coming back, and I could my breathing, panting hard. My ears slightly rang as her breathing registered as well. We stayed like that, panting, hearts still thumping hard, for at least a minute or two. Finally, with nothing better to say, I just spat out a "Holy fucking shit..."

"Yeah," she giggled, "well said." she pulled forward slightly, and I backed up a bit, letting my slightly softened cock pull from her. A wet splat came from the tile floor, and I looked down to see a decently sized mixture of our cum, along with a hanging drip descending off my prick.

Allison rolled over so she was lying on the bed with her legs dangling off the bed and her feet were on the floor. I took her in--skin flushed, hair a mess, covered in sweat, and her pussy red and still gaping from the recent intrusion. Another thick glob came out of her and landed on the floor, and we both snickered slightly. I put my knee up on the bed to help support myself, and looked over at her.

"What?"

"You look so fucking sexy right now."

"Please! I probably look like I just got fucked within an inch of my life."

"Yeah, you do," I replied. "It's fucking sexy."

"Okay, I'll take your word for it," she responded, adding in an eye roll. She looked at me and studied my face for a second. "I'll take the compliment. Thank you for that. And the orgasms, obviously."

I smiled back at her. She sat up and reached out, lightly touching my chest. A few moments passed.

"So..." I began.

"So..." she mirrored.

"Am I out of your system?"

She looked down my body, pausing briefly on my member, then came back up and stared in my eyes. She smirked slightly, her eyes dancing, her breath still going quicker than normal. She bit her lip, looking down, then back up.

"No," she said, shortly breaking into a slightly evil grin. "Not even close."

I grinned back. "Good." She reached out, drawing me into another kiss. I realized I was really beginning to like the taste of her. We separated. She tried to keep my head close, but I pulled back a bit so I could look her in the face.

"I hope you realize this is probably going to be trouble."

She grinned again. "I know. But I have a feeling I'm going to really like this trouble."

We kissed again. I shrugged internally as she put my hand on her breast, and moaned into her mouth as she gently began to fondle my half-mast cock. I was falling into the abyss, and it was going to be a hell of a ride, but I didn't care.