Business & Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her long dark hair curled and gathered behind her, falling in shiny locks down the back of her neck and around her oval face. Tall heeled sandals, all straps, and elegant golden earrings and she was ready to tease Mr. Hammond all night long.

Kevin couldn't shake the uncomfortable feeling of butterflies in his stomach. He knew just how important his decisions were this night, and knew that perhaps sometimes, business had to spill over into pleasure. He'd been all too aware of this reality in the last two weeks, but for some reason, this seemed different.

They arrived at the gold and crystal-gilted restaurant at the same time as their dinner companions. Mr. Carleton Hammond was a pleasant looking man in his fifties. While his trimmed beard was gray, his hair was still black but for the wings around his temple. He had a noble nose and a pair of dark eyes that seemed more shrewd and all-perceiving than even Adrianna's.

But it was his wife, the lovely Veronica Hammond that really caught Kevin's eye. Dressed in the traditional – yet always sexy – "little black dress," Veronica appeared quite a bit younger than Carleton, maybe about 30. He would have guessed younger, but there was a maturity that hovered about her eyes that made him second guess himself. She had light, golden brown hair that flowed about her shoulders, streaked with highlights in a very careful and precise way that implied hours spent at a very expensive salon. Her eyes were a warm shade of brown, large and beautiful, filled with intelligence and a flash of adventure. Her skin was evenly tanned with a sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of her nose and the peaks of her high cheekbones.

In short, she was beautiful, but in a very different way than Adrianna or his wife. Adrianna had natural beauty. Karen had a beauty that was enhanced ten-fold by her warm personality. When he looked at Veronica, he thought of California and beach bunnies, salons and tanning beds. She was still very attractive – very desirable – just in a very different way.

Dinner was filled with many pleasantries before they broke down to business talk. Kevin and Adrianna were both a little surprised that Veronica took an active role in their discussion, both writing her off as merely a trophy wife for a rich husband. Now they were forced to re-evaluate her: Adrianna seeing her as a potential adversary, Kevin seeing her with more respect.

Kevin watched his boss flirt with Carleton with a tinge of jealousy. She'd put her hand on his arm to emphasize a point, or hold his eyes for a moment too long. She'd laugh at his jokes, touch her neck slightly with her hand. He was angry at himself for feeling jealous at all. To keep his mind off of it, he concentrated on flirting with Veronica, realizing too late that this was a sign of his acceptance to the inevitable outcome of the night.

"This has been a very pleasant evening," Carleton said, placing his empty glass of wine down on the table and sitting back. "Shame we've spent most of it talking shop!" He smiled broadly, reaching for his napkin and patting his lips. "Could Veronica and I interest you in a nightcap back at our estates?"

He was already standing, our answers irrelevant. Adrianna offered her hand to his and she said, "How could we refuse?"

Outside, the two black Cadillacs waited. "Honey, why don't you ride with Kevin? Adrianna, care to join me?" He offered his arm to her.

Kevin gulped, sliding into the leather interior of the luxury car. Veronica ducked into the car after him, bending forward to give him a long and deep look down the front of her tight black dress. Her breasts were large and ripe and he could make out the diving cups of her lacy black bra.

He tried looking away before she caught him looking, but it was too late. "See something you like?" she asked, sliding into the middle seat so that she could sit right up against him.

Kevin steadied his heart. Already, thoughts of Adrianna and even his wife were fading away. "Yeah," he replied, a smile forming on his lips. "Two things, actually."

She raised her eyebrows, taking mock offense. "Oh, really? You do realize that I am a married woman." Her eyes glittered with mischief.

"I'm very sorry, my lady," Kevin replied. "I did not mean to offend."

She turned into him, running her finger along his collar. "That's a shame," she said, her full lips pouting. "I was hoping that tonight would be full of... offenses." Her fingers ran down his chest, following the line between his pecks and the ripples of his abs, down until they rested on his semi-excited manhood.

Kevin met her warm brown eyes with his own, strong and steady. He wasn't going to show this woman how she was getting to him. He was going to remain in control. "Find something you like?" he asked. Now it was his turn to play games.

She smiled back at him, keeping her eyes on his. She felt for his fly, the tell-tale zip of his pants mingling with the quiet hum of the engine. "No," she said, fishing his quickly hardening cock from his black slacks. "I found dessert."

Kevin wasn't prepared for things to progress this far, this fast. Now, all he could do was sit back into the plush leather seat of the car and close his eyes as he was serviced by one of the richest women he'd ever met. The blonde's technique was fantastic, very different than either his wife's or Adrianna's, but very effective. She was less of a tease than the Italian, vigorously pumping her head up and down the full length of his manhood.

Kevin felt the head of his cock pass effortlessly into the blonde's throat before sliding back out. Her long strokes sped faster and faster up and down his eight-and-a-half inches, deep throating it on each pass. He raced faster and faster to the edge of his control. His balls boiled, still hidden inside his pants. He was very aware of Veronica's warm hand gripping his thigh for balance. He ran his own hands through her silky golden hair as it bounced along his girth.

He came into Veronica's slick mouth, his eyes shut tight, crow's feet forming at the edges of his eyes. He gritted his teeth, letting the ecstasy of the moment pass over him. He felt Veronica's mouth withdraw from his softening member, but still he kept his eyes closed, catching his breath.

When he opened them, Veronica was watching him with amusement. She had produced a handkerchief from her purse and was dabbing her lips with it in a very lady-like fashion. Kevin had to laugh, and the blonde laughed right along with him.

He looked around, realizing that the car wasn't moving and the driver had left. They were sitting in the driveway of what looked to be a very large house, spotlights illuminating the red brick and white columns in the night.

"Are you ready?" she asked, reaching for the door. Kevin hurriedly zipped himself back up and followed her bubbly rear out of the car.

The house was impressive, to say the least. Vaulted ceiling. Gilted furniture. The Hammonds lived like French royalty in the 18th Century. They were alone in the grand hall, which didn't seem to surprise Veronica at all. "Carleton must be showing your boss around. Would you like a tour as well?"

Kevin could only nod. He was on her turf now. He was her guest and he did not want to insult her in any way. "Wonderful," she said musically. "Let's start with the gardens. I always love the gardens at night."

As the two wandered out through the rear foyer, Kevin couldn't help but wonder exactly where Adrianna was. The thoughts that came to mind caused him to both blush and grow a little jealous. He was confused until Veronica caught his hand in hers and led him out into the expansive gardens.

"I love to walk here at night," she explained when the mansion's yellow lights no longer illuminated their bodies. Dim lights spotted the path that they walked along, providing the only light in the darkness of the warm night. "It always makes me feel so..."

"Alive?" Kevin tried to finish.

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically, stopped and turning towards him. "And horny!" Her body melted into his then and they shared their first kiss. Just as in the car, Veronica did not mess around, diving right into a soul-searching, tonsil-diving kiss. She broke it, taking hold of his hand once again and pulling him through the garden paths that she new so well, guiding him to a small, grassy glen.

They sank down onto the soft ground and into each others arms, tearing at their expensive clothes, desperate to feel skin on skin. Kevin pulled the straps of Veronica's black dress off her shoulders and she quickly shimmied out of it, leaving her in nothing but a black strapless bra and matching skimpy thong.

Her breasts looked stunning in the bra. Perfect. Maybe even too perfect, Kevin was beginning to suspect. Not that he was complaining at all. She reached around, ready to pop the lacy thing off when she looked up at him. "Aren't you going to strip, too? We can't really fuck if only one of us is naked."

The lady had a point. He stripped quickly, all the while keeping an eye the blonde before him.

Veronica freed her breasts, letting the palms of her hands brush over her dark nipples, drawing a gasp as the sensations were echoed in her pussy. She loved her breasts. The best money could buy. The only give away that they were store bought being their perfection. She really didn't need to wear a bra at all, but loved dressing up in sexy things, bras being no exception to that rule.

She pinched her nipples as she watched Kevin strip his clothes off, remembering how his cock had filled her mouth and growing wet at the thought of it filling her cunt. She pulled her thong off, exposing her hairless pussy to Kevin's saucer-wide eyes. She'd had her bush lasered off, not wanting to bother with a razor or a waxing appointment ever again. Running a finger down the cleft of her bare lips, she shuddered with pleasure.

Again, the lovers brought their lips together passionately, Veronica pushing Kevin back into the grass and straddling him. She couldn't wait any longer. Taking his cock in her hands, she positioned it at her dripping opening and lowered herself down onto him with a deep groan.

God, he felt wonderful! He was just the perfect fit. She rode him and every nerve along her vagina tingled. She had never felt a more perfect cock in all her life, and she had experienced quite a few.

And God, did he know how to use it. She learned the full extent of his abilities when he picked her up by her round ass, flipped her over, and began to fuck her missionary style. Orgasm after orgasm rolled over her, one starting on the tail end of the other. And his stamina was amazing! He could fuck her for hours. Shit, shewanted him to fuck her for hours! The small glen was filled with their erotic coupling, each of Veronica's orgasms louder and more out of control than the last.

At last, Kevin could hold out no longer. "Shit, baby, I'm close!" he groaned. "You want me to pull out?" Sweat covered their bodies. Lust colored his vision red.

"Hell no! Cum in me, baby! I want to feel your cum deep in my belly!"

Kevin groaned inhumanly as he emptied himself within the velvet confines of Mrs. Veronica Hammond. She bit her lip, pumping her hips up into him as she felt her own orgasm peak.

When it was over, Kevin felt his arms give way and he collapsed onto her firm, saline breasts, their bodies a mass of heaving, sweating flesh.

"That was fun," Veronica said, kissing her naked and sweaty lover on the lips. "Incredible, actually."

"Thank you," he said, rolling off the blonde and into the cool grass. They lay there quietly, recuperating.

"Come on, let's go inside and warm up," the blonde said at last, standing up and offering her hand to him. They gathered their clothes but didn't bother to get redressed. Both knew exactly how they planned to get "warmed up."

Veronica led Kevin through the large house, passing through more rooms on their way to the back, spiral staircase than Kevin had in his whole house. She led him down a lavish hallway, each of the doors ornately decorated. Pausing by one, Veronica and Kevin listened to the rhythmic thumping that issued from the other side. The thumping was punctuated by the gasping moans that I recognized as Adrianna's. Veronica turned to Kevin and smiled. "They'll be at it all night," she whispered, then continued on to the next door.

The room, like the rest of the house, was elaborately decorated. But at the moment, Kevin was preoccupied with only one object in the room, and that was naked and sexy blonde.

For the next three hours, they filled the room with sounds that rivaled their neighbors. At one point, as Veronica was riding Kevin and he was playing with her large, enhanced breasts, she said, "You know... you know what Carleton first did when I got these?" Her hands interlaced with Kevin's fingers on her breasts.

"No... what..."

"Want me to show you?" she asked.

"Uh! UH! Sure, baby! Show me anything you want."

She smiled and pulled herself off his cock. He moaned in complaint, but she just winked and said, "Don't worry. You'll enjoy this."

Crawling over to the nightstand, she retrieved what looked like massage oil. Laying on her back and tucking a pillow under her head, she applied a generous amount of the slippery oil to her tits, making sure to rub it in until they glistened in the soft light above.

"I want you to come over here and straddle my chest," she said, continuing to knead her swells. Kevin grinned, excited that his guess had been correct. He swung his leg over her chest, his long cock resting in the valley between her swells. "That's it," she said with a smile. "You got it!"

She enveloped his erection between her two soft pillows and he began to slowly pump. The feeling was incredible. So different than sliding in and out of a vagina, or a mouth. Her breasts, even though they were cosmetic sculptures, were still far softer than anything he'd ever rubbed along his cock. It was like fucking two satin pillows, to use a metaphor that fell far short of the pleasure he was feeling.

"You know, I don't let all guys fuck my tits," she said. "Only the ones I really like." She licked the head of his cock as it passed close to her mouth. "And Kevin, I like you! You make me feel so good. God, even this makes me feel so... fucking naughty! I love it!"

He stroked her tits harder, knowing that he was close. "Now baby, when you cum, I want it all over my tits. I want to feel your hot spunk spray all over my big, fake tits!" Her dirty talk was getting to Kevin. No one he'd ever slept with had talked to him like that. He liked it. He liked it a lot.

"Are you close? Baby, are you close? Do my tits feel good? Are you enjoying tit-fucking me?"

"Yes!" he yelled, unable to take much more. "Yes, god, it ffffffeels sooooo... SHIT!"

"That's it, baby!" she screamed, crushing her breasts even tighter around his thick shaft. "Cum for me, baby! Cum all over me!"

The first spurt hit her under the chin. He couldn't help it. It surprised even him with its intensity. He pulled free of her oily mammaries, jacking his cock as he came all over the blonde's chest. She was moaning as though she was going through her own orgasm, rubbing the cum into her chest and writhing in pure elation. "Yes! Oh yes! Kevin, baby! Cum! More! YES!"

And then she was cumming, her fingers pinching and twisting her cum covered nipples. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she came close to passing out. All Kevin could do was watch, his limp erection already stirring with signs of life as this woman – this complete slut – lost control before him.

Before the night was over, Kevin had cum a record five times on the night. His cock was sore and even the thought of another erection brought a shudder to his mind. He left Veronica, passed out under the silk sheets of the king sized bed, and dressed quietly.

Slipping out the door, he wandered through the house, wondering how he was going to get home, and what time it was. He passed by the room that Adrianna and Carleton occupied. He stopped long enough to hear some quiet mumbling. Unable to help himself, he put his door to the ear and heard Carleton say, "Honey, I'm spent."

"I can fix that," the Italian's lilting voice said in all her calm assurance. The bed shifted and he thought he heard a slurp. Then Carleton groaned.

Kevin left them, finally wandering downstairs where one of the servants materialized and offered to get him a driver home. It was 4:30. "Just take me back to the office," he said. He didn't want to deal with his wife. Not tonight, anyway.

Chapter 4

Kevin didn't sleep much in his office. He was too burdened with guilt, guilt at what he'd done, but also guilt at how much pleasure he got from it. He and Veronica did things that his wife would never let him do, acting and talking like a baseless slut that he always thought didn't attract him.

People started to filter back in around 7:30, waking him from whatever restless sleep he had been getting. He called home then, explaining that the Hammonds had wanted to come back to the office and look over some paperwork. By the time they were ready to leave, it was one in the morning, so he just decided to stay there. Karen understood, of course. She was such a wonderful woman.

Kevin tried doing work, but his mind was muddled with lack of sleep and memories of the night before. He'd find himself chewing on the end of his pen and looking out the window, thinking of Veronica's hairless pussy and the way it stretched around his cock.

Adrianna came into the office at 9, but only briefly. While to most she probably looked like the same sharp business woman they all respected and feared, Kevin could tell that she was a little ragged around the edges. It was mainly her eyes that were dull and tired.

"I'm going to go home and get some rest. You should do the same." It was almost strange hearing the note of concern in her voice. Touching.

"Thanks, I may do that. I'm not getting much work done here."

She turned to go, then paused at the door. "Kevin... thanks for what you did last night. I..." She was wringing her fingers between her like a little girl. "It means a lot to me." Kevin was about to tell her that fucking the rich blonde for five hours wasn't exactly a dreaded task, but she was gone before he could open her mouth.

Kevin didn't go home just then. He didn't want to face his wife. Not yet, at least. What he really needed was a drink. And someone to talk to. Someone to unleash some of this burden on.

He called up Chris, thinking that of all his friends he could confide in, Chris was the best choice in this matter. It wasn't necessarily that he could trust Chris the most, but he felt most comfortable sharing things of a sexual nature with him.

"Hello?" Chris answered his cell phone, sounding distracted. "Shhh, shhh..." he said and Kevin could hear a woman giggle in the background.

"Chris? Is this a bad time?"

"Kevin! Not at all, man. What's up?"

"Well, I was just about to head to lunch and was wondering if you'd like to come join me."

He was quiet a moment. "Yeah, sounds great. I can meet you at your office in an hour?"

An hour?! Well, he was with a girl. "Let's meet at Mackey's. I could sure go for a beer right now."

***

Chris Harrison was a really handsome guy. Chris was athletic and strong and confident, blonde hair with a rich, contrasting tan, he never had any problems getting women. In so many ways, the surfer dude playboy was so different than Kevin, yet they'd remained friends from college on.

They'd always been very competitive in nature: with grades, sports, and women. While Kevin didn't put up much of a fight in this last category – having met his future wife their junior year and seeing her ever since – Chris never backed down from a challenge, constantly flirting with Karen in his attempt to "win her away."