All Comments on 'Business as Usual'

by RedScreams

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely premise

But:

Being set in Japan may serve a purpose, and names may be clearly man and woman to someone in Japan, but not to this foreign reader.

Sex, when it happens, happens too fast. Not enough buildup. Not enough teasing. Not enough wonder as the other's body was exposed. Not enough foreplay.

OK, he kissed her breasts through her bra. But then what? Did she like it? Did she tell him to continue? Did she tell him to take off her bra? Or take it off for him? How did they look? Did he like them? Did she tease him with her breasts? Did she pull his face to them? Did she tell him what she wanted him to do with/to them? Did he ask her if she liked what he was doing? What did he do to/with them? Did she like it? Did she tell him what she wanted done to/with them? What were her nipples like? Sensitive? Large? Small? How did they react to touching? Kissing? Licking? Sucking?

What about her pussy? Did he like its smell? Its taste? Did she tell him to slow down to extend the pleasure? Or was she in too much of a rush to orgasm? Did she orgasm from his tonguing? How many times? What was going through his mind during his licking her pussy?

What was happening with his cock while he was going down on her? Did she play with it? Did she jerk it? Did she tell him not to cum yet? Did she draw it out? Did she titty fuck his cock? Did she lick and suck his cock while she was doing it?

What was the rush to get the condom out and on? And what was the rush to get the cock into her pussy?

Nothing about or with her ass?

Could have been so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedScreams@RedScreams
Hi, just checking here to see if this place is responsive to my kind of stories. I like assertive or just strong women who know what they want. Also like monster girls, fun and romantic couples, and interesting settings and kinks. Comments appreciated!