Business as Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both laughed for a good while until they heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, why's there people up here? The building's closing in 10 minutes."

"There was a nasty accident up here," Iwao deadpanned. "It started out sticky, but everything's cooled down now."

Matsuko punched him in the arm with some restraint, but the employee outside apathetically accepted it and went away. They finished getting dressed, and Matsuko looked at Iwao for a solid moment until he shot her a look back with a curious look.

"Iwa... " she brushed her hair behind her ear. "Next time we do this, let's save us the thrill and just do it at my place."

"Sounds good to me," he nodded. He then paused and smiled. "Next time?"

"Of course, dummy. I liked you way before the sex. Besides, we still have music lessons, remember?"

"Heh, right. They seem to be working since you know how to bl-"

"I'll shove the nohkan right down your throat if you continue that sentence."

"Yes, boss," he quipped with some sincerity.

The two headed out of the building and into the nighttime and enjoying the softness of crickets chirping and breezy winds. It was a serene experience compared to the action and tension from inside. Though Matsuko didn't feel dread looking at the office as she left, and she thought that the sex was an... interesting way to conquer her fear of the white collar monotony. Hard to say. They departed after sharing a kiss, bowing with warmth in their faces. Iwao traveled on smiling as he looked back to see Matsuko clutching the flute to her chest.


12