Business Connection Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, would you like to shower? The stall is bigger than than the one at the condo we were in, even though there's no all over shower spray! Room for two..." Steve said, motioning for James to go first.

Val subtly turned to watch, still blow drying her hair, as the two men kicked their shoes off. Val stowed the blow dryer and reached into the stall to start the water, returning to the mirror to begin brushing her hair, still stealing glances at Steve and James.

Seizing the moment, James moved behind Steve and lifted his T-shirt off, caressing his shoulders and back before leaning close and kissing his friend's neck. Steve turned and helped James slip his top off. As Val froze in mid stroke with her hair brush in hand, the two men pulled close and kissed.

James then dropped to his knees and slid Steve's shorts off, freeing his hardening cock which bobbed inches from the kneeling man's face. James leaned closer, nuzzling in Steve's bush, kissing the base of his cock. He then rose up, sliding his running pants and briefs down, exposing his already hard cock. Steve reached down, caressing James's balls, cock before turning and leading his friend to the shower. As they passed Val, James caught her running her eyes down his body, smiling at his cock, before turning back to her hair.

The shower stall was large enough for the two men, but only the one in front, Steve, got the benefit of the warm water. As Steve washed his hair, James pressed close, resting his cock between Steve's ass cheeks, as he soaped and lathered his friend. James rubbed Steve's nipples with the palms of his hands...then dropped his left hand...grasping Steve's fat cock, stroking it sooooooo slowly...as he humped Steve's ass.

James flicked his tongue up and down Steve's ear...then nibbled it...then began dragging his whiskered face down the other man's spine...down the small of his back...and... out of the corner of his eye, seeing Val reach up under her towel to touch herself...James ran his tongue between Steve's ass cheeks. Gently bending his friend forward, he searched with his tongue until he found Steve's tight hole. Flicking it, circling it...pressing in ever so slightly...as he twisted Steve's cockhead in his soapy hand. Steve rocked with him, moving faster as he longed for more.

James could tell when his friend couldn't take much more, and he slowed, rising back up. "Let's rinse you off, so I can shower, and we'll slip into bed, ok?" James whispered. Steve moaned in approval, and stepped out after rinsing, grabbing a towel before leaving the bathroom. James soaped and rinsed quickly, longing to taste his friend's fresh clean cock.

After drying quickly, James turned the corner out of the bathroom. Before him, Steve was lying naked on the bed, kissing Val, who was on his far side. She was wearing one of Steve's dress shirts, buttoned enough to cover just her nipples and below her waist. Steve had a hand on one of her breasts, and James could tell he was playing with her nipple.

James sat down and rolled onto the bed behind Steve. When Val saw him join them, she lovingly took Steve's hand out of the shirt and guided him back towards James. She slipped off the bed, and went to the desk to pour three cups of wine.

James pulled Steve closer, and they kissed, their bodies drawing together, Steve half lying on James, his cock leaving a trail of precum on his friend's thigh. Steve's hand glided through James's chest hair, gently tugging the hairs, as they French kissed, tongues jousting, lips pressing. Steve began kissing down his friend's neck, chest, stopping to kiss...suck...bite his nipples. James moaned, arching his back in pleasure, longing for more.

Val had slipped back onto the bed, sitting up against the headboard in the far corner, sipping wine, enthralled by the sights before her. She let out a soft moan, and slipped her hand between her legs, when she saw Steve wrap his fingers around the base of James's cock. The two men were both well endowed, with James having a slightly longer, though more slender cock. Steve's cock was thicker, but Val was intrigued by the flare of James's cock head.

James pulled a pillow under his head to get a better view of Steve. He moaned his approval as Steve's thumb circled under his glans...and over...and around...teasing precum from the tip. Steve then sled closer, resting his head on James as he licked the precum from his cock, drawing a low, long guttural moan from Val. Seeing how much this turned his wife on, Steve lifted James's cock to his lips and surrounded it with his mouth, sucking it as he twisted it deeper.

"Oh yesssssss Steve, that feels sooooooo gooooood" moaned James.

"Yessssss suck it, Baby, ohhhh fuccck yessss" whispered Val, unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing, spreading her legs, finger fucking her wet pussy.

James turned his head far enough to see Val playing with herself, seeing a soft brown haired thatch, trimmed but still thick, yet nowhere near thick enough to obscure the sexiest pair of fleshy dark pussy lips. His eyes drifted up to her beautiful large, soft breasts, topped by sweet pink silver dollar sized nipples, erect at the moment, begging for attention.

Steve's sucking, slurping was taking him ever so close to the edge, now. James felt Steve raising one of his legs, exposing his ass, then saw his friend sucking his middle finger... getting it wet...then pressing it to his tight asshole...and innnnnnn....seeking James's prostate...finding the sweet spot...

"Ohhhh Steve, so fucking close...." Was all Steve needed to hear. With his finger still deep inside James, he mouth fucked his friend, remembering their first time, longing to again taste his thick hot jizz.

"Suck it, Steve, Baby yesssss" Val encouraged, humping her fingers wildly.

"Unnnhhhhh....nowwwwwww," was all Steve could manage as he exploded deeeeeep in Steve's mouth.

Steve managed to not spill a drop, sucking, slurping, moaning over the exploding cock...then lifting his head to swallow.

Val suddenly gave a high squeal...and primitive howl...as she orgasmed, falling back on the pillows beside her. She then crawled next to Steve, kissing him...her tongue seeking remnants of cum from his tongue.

As Steve lain back, James moved down to his friend's fat drooling meat, and began running his tongue up and down his shaft. Val moved to Steve's opposite side, leaning close enough to join James. She wrapped her slender fingers around her husband's cock, manipulating it like a joystick, offering it to James's mouth for a suck...then to her own...then in between, where both of Steve's lovers tongue-worshipped his manhood.

Steve began grabbing the sheets, writhing in exstacy, building to his own orgasm. Sensing this as only his wife could, Val rose up and straddled him. She slowly guided him inside her...then held still...lying flat against his chest, her pussy gripping him...releasing...gripping...

James was behind her, enjoying the sight of his friend's cock buried in this magnificent pussy. James remembered the first time he sucked Steve, when he wondered what that cock would taste like after fucking Val. Here was his chance to find out...As Val shifted ever so slightly, towards the tip of Steve's cock, James leaned down, licking up Steve's big balls...up the shaft...as far as he could go...until his nose was at Val's asshole. Mmmmmmm...Steve's cock with pussy sauce was more delicious than imagined!

As he savored the taste, he thought about Val's hairy butthole, undulating at the end of his tongue. He gave in to temptation, and gently ran his tongue over her hairy hole.

The instant feedback was the reward he hoped for, as she gave out the same low moan as when she fingered herself. He licked from Val's ass to Steve's balls...and back...and forth...flicking her hole...as he caressed Steve's big balls...until Val started to rock...then bounce on Steve...and he began to thrust...

The pair exploded together, loudly, bouncing the bed as they moved....Their orgasm made James's heart skip a beat...and then Val dropped onto Steve's chest, softly cooing. Her eyes met James's gaze, and she reached back, taking his hand, pulling him to the bed alongside the swooning couple. She lifted her head, and pulled his face to hers, kissing him.

James grabbed the two remaining cup of wine, offered one to Steve, and sipped the other as the three lovers sat together on the bed. Steve then raised his cup, offering a toast to a wonderful evening of lovemaking. The trio drank some more, toasted the sensational experiences they shared, then crawled under the covers, and slept, deeply, arms, legs on each other through the rest of the night.

The next morning, James rose early, quickly showered and shaved, patting Steve's ass as his friend slipped into the shower. The pair was due at the plant in just over an hour, for James's introduction as the new manager. It was to be a quick intro, his flight was leaving in four hours.

He finished shaving, quietly retrieved his clothes as he watched Val snoring, her breasts uncovered, causing his cock to stir again under his towel. No time for anything more to happen, he told himself as he dressed, and packed his belongings. He signaled to Steve that he would meet him at the car, then stopped at the bed, gently covering Val with the sheet before leaning to kiss her forehead. Her eyes slowly opened, and she smiled up at James.

"Bye, Valerie," he whispered, so only the two of them could hear, "And take good care of Steve."

She reached out, squeezing gently at the outline of his semi-hard cock, giggling from hearing her full name, and answered, "I will, Jimmy, I will!"

And he was out the door, looking ahead for the next big change in his life.


12