Into the Wild, With Paul and Dad

Story Info
A son(19) canoe trip with dad and dad's friend.
3k words
4.69
27.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------

A big Thankyou to the Literotica editor Smakdab for making this story readable. I cannot overstate how appreciative I am of your help. Your thoroughness and patience has earned you the categorization of legend in my contact book. Thank you so much.

--------------------------------------------

I had been looking forward to this for two months now, since the day my dad offered for me to come with him and his friend on a canoe trip. I was impatient to go, not to experience nature, but because my dad's friend had been the subject of my fantasies for years. He was a 6 foot 4 muscular alpha male, with thick black hair all over his body. My dad had a similar body type but was shorter, at 6 foot 1, and not as hairy. Not even close. They were both taller than me at 5 foot 11 and at 19, there was no chance that I would catch up.

His name is Paul and he's been my dad's best friend since before I was born. The idea of spending two weeks with him in the woods and on the water was a dream come true. After two months of frantic masturbation sessions, involving all possible scenarios, the day of our departure finally came. We strapped the canoes on the trailer, got our gear in the truck and were on our way. As it was a 4 hour drive, I found time to quietly jerk off, into my pants, just from looking at Paul's shoulders and neck. I was thinking it would be impossible to hide my desire for the next 2 weeks.

We finally got to the river, where we had a quick lunch before loading the canoes and starting our trip down the river. I was in one with my dad while Paul was going solo. We went down a couple of small rapids and made good progress. By 4 pm we had reached a small lake, the planned location of our first camp site. We searched for a little while, until we found the perfect little beach.

We unloaded the canoes and tied them up. While I was beginning to get the tent out, much to my surprise, I noticed that both my dad and Paul were getting naked. I was thinking I might finally get a look at Paul's cock. Unfortunately, he had his back to me, however, my dad was facing me. The first cock I saw was my dad's! Looking at his cock and Paul's ass was already having an effect on me. I knew I'd get a hard-on in no time if I kept looking, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to see Paul's cock. It was beautiful.

Neither my dad or Paul had put anything on after undressing. I was too shocked to say anything. In fact, for all that I knew this was normal behaviour for a men's canoe trip. We continued with setting up the tents; their massive cocks swinging all over the place. My jaw was to the floor the whole time. I couldn't help but look. I kept repeating to myself "stop looking, stop looking". Both my dad and Paul were making me so hard.

I contemplated getting naked too, but how could I? I had a massive hard-on and was already having difficulty hiding it. Thank god I had already put my t-shirt on while emptying the canoe. I was now hiding what my pants waistband couldn't contain.

Once the tents were up, I announced I had to go to the bathroom. I walked into the woods to jerk off, cuming almost instantly. I was still hugely erect and throbbing worse than ever. After forcing myself to think about things that turned me off, I was able to get it down to a manageable semi. I walked back to camp, only to cross paths with Paul gathering firewood. In an instant, I was aroused again.

How would I be able to last two weeks with those two, especially if they were going to be naked every night. This trip was turning into a nightmare. Eventually, after getting the fire going and talking while preparing diner, my hard-on finally diminish. Although I was still fixated on both their cocks, I forced myself to look away and think of other things.

After dinner my dad said "We should jump in the river to clean up, before we get into our tents." I dove into the water fast, keeping my underwear on as I jumped in. I wanted to get in and out before they got me hard again, otherwise I would be trapped in the water, unable to get out without exposing my desire.

They soon joined me, both standing there with the water up to the tips of their cocks. From the deeper water, I could not help but look at them soaping themselves up. Paul startled me when he asked "Can you get my back?" to my father. As my father started soaping Paul's back, my mouth watered. I dipped below the water, just to prevent myself from jumping on them and sucking their cocks like the depraved maniac I wanted to be.

When Paul proceeded to soap my dad's back, I turned away. I couldn't bear looking at them anymore. Finally, they jumped into the deeper water to rinse themselves off, so I took the opportunity to get out. While getting out my dad asked "Did you wash yourself with your underwear on son?". I didn't answer, just heading straight into my tent where I dried myself and slipped into my sleeping bag.

It was a hot summer night and it was only around 8pm. Hell, the sun was still out, but what else could I do? I was still sporting an erection. It's not like I could pretend to go to the bathroom again. I figure the only thing I could do was quickly get another load off in my sleeping bag.

It was hot in that sleeping bag and I was stroking slowly and silently, while they sat by the fire talking and drinking their beer. It didn't take long before my leg became rigid. I bit down on my sleeping bag. I could feel the pressure building up from my slow stroke. I'd stopped breathing, all the muscles in my body fighting to keep the dam from breaking. I did my best to stay quiet, but couldn't and exhaled loudly as the pressure was released. I was suppressing a loud moan with sharp, short breaths for every load of cum that was pulsating out of my cock. Cum was dripping from my chest, into my bed for the night. My leg was forced up, visibly out of place, fighting the intense electric tingling spreading from my groin to the base of my neck. This was surely the most intense orgasm of my life, triggered by a fantasy involving my dad, for the first time. I cleaned up the best I could and tried to go to sleep, but it was uncomfortably hot and still not dark.

After a couple hours I heard my dad say "I'm going out on the lake to look at the stars" before hearing him get into a canoe and paddle away. Shortly after, I heard Paul get into his tent. I was tossing and turning, trying to get comfortable in the heat when I then heard Paul ask "You not asleep yet?"

"I just can't sleep with this heat," I replied.

"Want to watch a movie on my tablet with me?"

I wasn't sure what to say. The idea of getting in Paul's tent was a dream, but how would I be able to hide my desire being so close to him.

"Yeah okay" I finally answered.

I put my clothes back on, despite the heat, hoping they would help hide my erection I was surely going to get. I went to Paul's tent and entered to a nice view of his ass. He was on his knees going through his pack. I sat down near the entrance while he found his tablet. Looking at me he remarked "No wonder you're hot with all those clothes on."

He started playing with his tablet. I was doing everything I could to not look at his cock. He was on his knees so close to me. I reached into my pants and repositioned my cock, tucking it into my waistband. I was getting hard again already.

He soon found what he was looking for and handed me the tablet. "Choose the movie you want." I looked down at the tablet at the extensive list of movie covers. I could not believe the selection. Title after title, cover after cover, all there was on this tablet. All, it seems, was gay porn. My eyes could not believe what I was seeing. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened, to the obvious amusement of Paul, who started laughing. "Not to your taste?"

I didn't know how to answer. I was in complete shock. I had been sure Paul was straight. I mean, he had a beautiful wife at home. I had seen him kiss her many times. He obviously desired her, but with a selection like this it was obvious he was at least bi.

I realized that I had been silent for a while now, almost drooling on his tablet. Finally, I answered "No. I like it, but my dad would probably kill me if he caught me watching this."

He laughed and said "Do you really think your dad doesn't know you're gay?"

I was surprised. How long had my father known? Why hadn't he said anything? I was full of questions.

"Anyway, he'll be out for a while."

"But what if he comes back?"

"I'll turn it off."

I hesitated for a second, then asked "Are you gay too?"

"I like both."

"Does my father know?"

With a smile he answered "Yes he does."

He grabbed the tablet and scrolled for a second. "You'll like this one."

He hung the tablet in a small window and pressed play. He handed me his sleeping bag, still in its pack so I could use it to prop-up my head. He did the same, using his backpack. I couldn't believe this. The subject of my fantasy was at least bi and I was about to watch gay porn with him, while he lay completely naked only inches away.

To tell you the truth, I can't remember anything about the movie. As soon as the movie started Paul grabbed his cock and started stroking it. This was the only thing I could look at and it wasn't long before he was hard. He had a beautiful, massive cock.

I hesitated for a minute but dropped my pants a bit and let my cock out too. I started to jerk off in time with him. It only took about ten strokes before Paul grabbed my cock and started to suck me. Despite my surprise, I put my hand on his head and pushed him off a bit.

"Wait. What if my father comes back?"

"Don't worry, we'll hear him."

At this point I simply submitted. I had been waiting for this moment for so long. A fantasy I never thought would ever happen. But, in my fantasy, it lasted a lot longer. Within a matter of seconds, I was feeling yet another orgasm approaching quick. Moments later, I couldn't help it.

"Oh shit. I'm going to cum."

He didn't stop though. He took my entire length into his mouth as my cock exploded. He made sure to suck it all up too. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had. I was sweaty and very hot now, but I had the biggest smile on my face. It was heaven.

He let go of my cock and, with his mouth full of my load, proceeded to kiss me. It was jucy and passionate. His soft lips rubbing against mine, our tongues in a synchronized ballet. I felt secure and in love, yet anxious of getting caught by my dad. After we shared my cum for a bit, he stood on his knee, above me, took off my shirt and started to jerk himself off. I could not help myself, grabbing his huge cock and tugged on it with him. The moaning coming from the movie made me look up and see Paul doing the same while he was playing with his nipple. He lasted a lot longer than me, but soon he was covering my chess with his massive load. It kept coming out with force, on every pulse, for a very long time. So much cum that I thought I could never take his whole load in my mouth.

I was in ecstasy. Paul, in all his glory, was over me and I was covered with his cum. That's when I heard my dad say "I'm missing all the fun." I was paralysed. My mind was racing. Did I just ruin my dad's friendship with Paul?

Wait what did he say?

"No, we're just getting started," Paul replied.

My dad proceeded to get on his knees, just above my face, and started to kiss Paul. His cock and balls just a couple of inches above my face. I was frozen. I couldn't understand what was happening. Was my father cheating on my mom with Paul? How long had this been going on for? Did my father even love my mother? Was he gay or bi like Paul? I wanted to ask all these questions, and more but, obviously, now was not the time.

I instantly fell back into the moment as I realised my father was proceeding to lick all Paul's cum from my chess, circling my nipples while there. Once his mouth was full, he went back up to kiss Paul again. While doing so, he got lower on my face, his cock was now laying on my mouth. Suddenly, he grabbed my balls with one hand and, with the other, put his cock on my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, and he pushed his cock in. I knew what to do. I sucked on his cock like it was the last meal on earth. I could feel him leaning over further, as he went down on Paul, sucking him off. It was too long before I heard Paul moaning. The movement got faster. I could hear dad choking on Paul's cock, which was making him harder. He pushed his cock, deeper and deeper, until he was pushing it into my throat. I started choking, just like him.

With my dad still playing with my balls, I realized that I was hard again. It was then that I saw Paul getting behind my dad and proceed to lick his ass, making my dad moan loudly. He was pulling on my cock while pushing his massive cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I was choking a lot now. A massive amount of saliva and precum was pouring out of my mouth. Paul scooped some of it with his fingers and pushed it against my dad's ass, before eating my dad's ass some more.

From between my dad's legs, I saw Paul stop and align his massive cock against my dad's ass...right above my wide open eyes. He slowly pushed his cock in and my dad's moan transformed into grunts. Paul was balls deep in no time, thrusting faster and faster. My dad's grunts were matching his rhythm, as were his thrusts into my mouth. Paul soon escalated the pounding, pushing my dad down with every thrust and forcing my dad's cock deeper and deeper into my throat.

I was panicking a bit, trying to push back by holding my dad's hip with my hand. Paul's thrusts were too powerful though. With his cock all the way into my throat, dad froze and moaned loudly. I could feel his cock pulsing, as load after load was going directly down my throat. His hot cum making its way to my stomach. I choked and, in reflex, turned my head to the side, letting my dad's cock exit my throat and causing it to fall from my mouth. I was gasping for air while Paul was still pounding wildly, crushing my dad's cock and balls against the side of my head.

"Wait, stop!" dad exclaimed.

Paul stopped, withdrawing his cock. Dad then raised his hips and held his own cock. Paul then grabbed my head, facing my straight at my dad again. My dad lined up his cock against my lips and, after one more breath, I opened my mouth wide. Dad pushed his cock all the way in before Paul resumed his pounding. I could see his massive shaft go in and out of my dad's ass. He was going so fast and so deep causing my dad to grunt like crazy.

After a good 5 minutes of hard pounding, Paul's moans change to a sustained grunt. He got his cock out of my dad's ass while my dad turned around to face him. Paul jerked himself and unloaded all his cum across my face, while dad licked it off. He then proceeded to clean Paul's cock with his mouth before putting his tongue into my mouth. For the first time, we shared Paul's cum in a passionate kiss.

They both stood and left the tent without saying a word, heading toward the fire to grab another beer. I stayed on my back for a while, still in shock. Had that really happened? Could that have been real?

Dad broke the silence. "Do you want to go for a swim and cool down?"

I stood up, a little shaky, as we all headed into the water.

"Do you think you'll sleep better after that?" Paul questioned.

Unsure if he was talking about the swim or the sex, I answered "Yes" since it applied to both.

We didn't talk again at all that night. Both dad and Paul went directly into their tent after the swim. I stayed on the beach looking up at the stars, my mind racing.

This was the first night of our trip.

'What's next on the agenda?' I wondered.