Business Connection Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my balls tighten, my heart racing, as I neared climax. Phillippe sensed it, intensifying his pressure to my prostate with his pierced cock. I buried my face in the bed, grasped the bedspread...and exploded! My moans crested as I came in Marc's hand, as Phillippe withdrew. Marc moved to Phillippe, removed his condom, and began sucking his throbbing cock.

I moved off the bed to grab a bottle of water. Marc rolled onto the bed, his head hanging over the end to suck Phillippe. As he worked my friend's tool in his mouth, his big cock began to stir again. The two men glided into a sensuous, noisy 69, with Phillippe easily taking Marc's length and girth.

Phillippe's ability to control his orgasm and Marc's stamina on his second round made their lovemaking a sight to see. As he sucked from underneath, Marc's index finger found my friend's asshole. Phillippe reciprocated, and soon Marc was near the edge once again. When I saw Phillippe's finger begin twisting, I knew Marc wouldn't last. Seconds later, Marc began to cum, and Phillippe released his hold on orgasm, as the two men became a sucking, swallowing rocking beast.

They moved and collapsed in each other's arms, motioning for me to join. We slept like that for hours, eventually awoken by the sunrise through the boat's portholes. As we laid there, we praised each other for how we made the evening so memorable. Marc asked about hanging out with us and I saw Phillippe smile like he hasn't in months. I sensed a crush between the two men. Their rapture was broken by the sound of Marc's cell phone. The call would harken the beginning of my next adventure.


12