All Comments on 'Business Escape Pt. 02'

by morganjeffreydavis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cocktails

I trust that there will be another, more intimate encounter with Morgan...please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
let the night continue with Morgan pleaseeeee

And I'm dying to know both Morgan's and the narrator's dicks sizes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GAY MALE???? Very disappointing after such a Hot 1st chapter!!!

Does the little wife at home with a new baby know what a selfish asswipe she is married to? I totally get that he is feeling neglected at home sexually, but damn!

Morgan should tell egotistical Mr. Silver Fox Asshole to go find Camella next time his neck is bothering him!! What a douche bag!! Maybe this is necessary for the story line to unfold, but I personally hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a tease!

Well that was a surprise - I was not expecting Camella to be in this - but now I'm excited to see what happens with Morgan next story! Love this series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes I agree with some of the other less than enthusiastic comments, it’s one thing to have a surprise experience. It’s something different with Camilla and the planned sex. His boasting about his knowledge of the erotic rhythm with another woman makes him no longer a Hot married silver fox, but rather a sleaze.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous