Business Escape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wheeling and dealing on her phone at the table, Janet looked up with a smile and said, "it's time to boogie team - I got us a table at the hottest club." We all stood up buzzed after a number of cocktails, a couple bottles of wine and had a complete new pep to our step.

The flirting was off the charts with both girls. One second I'd twirl Janet as we're entering the club, to hugging and lifting up Camella as we got to our table. Janet immediately starts yelling "shots" and there the night went. Shots, dancing, talking (more like yelling) - even at one point Janet, Morgan and I went outside and smoked a damn cigarette. This was a vegas-like night.

Within an hour, I see Janet on the dance floor making out with some young guy. Morgan and Camella were also shaking their ass on the dance floor. I was talking with this couple at the table next to us. Once Camella and Morgan came back to our table, Camella wedged up next to me and started to really flirt it up. She smelled amazing, her hands knew where to roam and kept whispering things in my ear I had no clue what they were, as the music was far too loud to hear anything. At one point, I had both Morgan and Camella on both sides of my yelling different things into my ear. Truly a shit show of a night.

A bit later into the night, Camella literally dragged me onto the dance floor and we began to feel each other all over. The tightness of the crowd made our exchanges seemingly private. Her hands were all over me and my hands were all over her. We were jammed up together face-to-face as she made the first move and went in for a kiss. I slightly turned my head with a big smile and said, "wait, I thought you didn't want anything to do with an unavailable married guy?" She was so drunk at this point, she loudly yells into my ear, "when in rome..." So with that quick-witted response, I broke and kissed her. I was not a public kissing kind of guy, but the newly uncaged animal, combined with being drunk and just the overall electricity gave in.

My hands were now on her hips as she slightly grinded into me. I kept outlining her body with my hands and kept brushing over the sides of her amazing breasts. The dance floor was packed, but somehow I knew Morgan had to have seen it, and in my head wondered how he would react. Amazingly I cared, but it wasn't enough to stop my inner animal from continuing to flirt it up with Camella. She was so damn hot and sexy. If Morgan and I didn't fall into last night, this is exactly what the doctor prescribed to wake up this early mid-life crisis.

The focused encounter was broken up by some new song that came on and we ventured back to the table. Morgan was now talking to the couple that was at the table next to us. I went to the bathroom to pee and quickly saw what a mess I had become. I had lipstick all over me with my hair all messed up, which quickly got cleaned up.

As the night went on, we all eventually were sitting at the couch laughing at the hysterical debauchery that was going on. We were all wasted and ready to call it a night.

As our ride pulled up, Camella grabbed me to the back of the Escalade with her. Our hands eventually grabbed on to each other and kept trading leg rubs. My hands daringly ventured up her thighs and would teasingly creep close to her bare areas. I knew the decision was coming quick on what to do for the night. Adventure with Camella, continue last night with Morgan - or just call it a night because I was fucking tired.

I wasn't willing to blatantly call out that Camella and I were going to officially be a thing, so once we arrived at the hotel I separated from the pack a bit. Clearly I did this to ensure Morgan that I wasn't overtly choosing sides. As we got closer to the elevator, I pulled all four of us together for a big group hug. I swear from the looks of all of us, you could see how this could quickly transition into one big orgy.

This group had fallen in love with each other. And for a split second there, it crossed my mind to invite all of them up to my room to smoke weed, which clearly would have made for one hell of a morning. But I chickened out and didn't. In my emotional drunk state, I told them how much fun and amazing of a time I have had and couldn't thank them enough for the escape from my reality. They couldn't have come at a better time in my life. There were kisses on the cheeks, continued tight hugs with Janet now crying. I love drunk nights.

Similarly to earlier in the day, we sequentially started getting off the elevator. Before Morgan's floor, I peripherally kept feeling him throw eyes at me, but since he's such a class act, he never did anything abrupt. His subtle behavior was such a confident, sexy move. I'm convinced he knew our adventure together hadn't yet expired.

As Morgan got off the elevator, he turned to both Camella and I and jokingly said in a fatherly tone, "you two behave yourself - remember we have a meeting in the morning." And with that he turned around and calmly walked out of sight. Damn was he good.

As the elevator began to close, Camella immediately turned to me and the mauling began. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. My hands quickly felt her amazing ass and body in my hands. While holding her now with one hand, my other hand slid up her dress and right into her deliciously wet area. She was perfect - tiny, hairless and really wet. Camella wasn't lacking any confidence herself as she sexily whispers into my ear, "I want you inside me."

My new passive self just let the winds take course. As the elevator opened, she hopped out of my arms, grabbed my hands and pulled me to her room. As she fumbled through her tiny purse to find her key, my inner animal began to wake as I started to lift up her dress from behind. Thankfully for the sound of a door opening, I quickly stopped, otherwise I'm guessing I would have been inside her within seconds.

Once she opened the door, not one word was spoken as she first went and fell straight onto her bed. Her legs opened up without one concern of my clear view, while her eyes invited me to join her. I fell in between her perfect body, and from there our amazing dance began.

The flow of our two bodies was something I was completely fluent in. We just intertwined perfectly right into each other. She smelled perfect. She tasted perfect. In seconds we were naked and deep inside of each other.

I was reminded of the organic, experiential differences between Morgan and Camella. Our bodies simply flowed and fit together without any math or thought required. Just the overall ergonomics of the female and male compatibility was in full stride. No matter the contortion or configuration of our two bodies, I could slide in and out of her, with her wetness as the tour guide. Her level of wetness was something I hadn't felt in years and years - maybe ever. I lathered in her juices that were now seemingly all over my body. The kissing, the hair pulling, the moaning, the flipping and flopping back and forth into different positions - it was all one amazing dance of sexuality. At one point she was riding me on top and I warmly felt gushes of her juices bubbling down my balls and crack onto the bed. She grabbed my chest, nails dug in, her head slowly titled back and let out a guttural moan only an orgasm could initiate.

Considering I had already cum a few times on this trip, on top of being drunk, I proudly lasted for well over an hour. We continued to perform like Oscar-worthy porn stars in every position. Finally, from behind, and another gush of wetness squirting out, I unleashed a stream of cum across her back. She collapsed onto the bed with the both of us breathing like we had just returned from a long run. As Camella was sweaty and pancaked on the bed, she mumbled, "well, that was intensely beautiful." Hands on my hips, also drenched in sweat responded, "yeah, I'm speechless to describe what we just did to each other."

I slid off the bed and went into the bathroom to grab a towel to clean her up. Once I had cleaned her back up, she flipped herself around and was lying naked with a big smile just gazing directly at me. Even after that wild marathon of sex, she looked as gorgeous as ever. I fell on top of her with all my naked, sweaty weight. As I felt the vibrations and subtle movements of her about to say something, I reached up, took my first finger and found her lips to quickly stop whatever she was about to say. I felt like this moment was best left in the silence of bliss we had just earned. Similarly to not wanting to take off the shirt on my head with Morgan, I wasn't wanting to confront this moment with fear of snapping back into a confused reality.

I grabbed Camella's face, kissed her deeply and whispered, "I'm going to go back and crash." I purposely was avoiding any discussion which could lead to me staying the night, and thankfully she read the situation well and didn't fight me. I quickly clothed and tip toed out the door.

As I was waiting for the elevator I checked my phone. One text notification from Morgan.

"I hope you two had a mind-blowing time!!??? Also, how's your neck old man? Btw I've started my homework - the outline is coming together - yay! I miss and want my silver fox - good night! :)"

And just with that, I'm hard again. Damn you, Morgan!

12