Business Escape Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without anticipated traffic, I arrived at the airport generously early. As I pulled off to the side waiting for his arrival text, my phone again notifies me of a new text. As the sex gods would have it, of course Camella's text finally arrived.

Camella: Which is more Vegas, Mr. Fox?

She sends two pictures of her in different dresses, both of which made her look drop-dead stunningly gorgeous. If Chicago's outfit was bold, these would be offensive to those who feared the female form.

Me: weeks without a word - and now you have me pulled over on the side of the road confused how perfect you look. my god Camella!

Camella: knew you'd hate them!! :) okay fine I'll pack both

Me: all you need is your little purse to pack those! and btw, who is Mr. Fox - must have the wrong number

Camella: I'm sorry Mr. Fox - I know it's been too long but the guilt broke me down after our trip. But lucky for us, I just got distracted and started dating this guy. When Janet told broke the news about Vegas, you kept popping into my head, which sadly killed it for the guy I was dating. (sorry you're my new standard of amazing)

Me: I figured you were being a good person and wouldn't want a thing to do with this lame guy - don't worry I'm not mad - I get it.

Camella: So we'll be friends? Can we stay good? Any time I think of us in my hotel room - I quickly lose faith in thinking we're capable of being good.

Me: We will be good - I don't want you feeling like shit!!

Me: Wait - unless of course you beg for it and promise no feeling bad after???

Camella: you REALLY think you could be good with me in these dresses? let me test this strength with more pictures??

Me: fuck no - but my wise old ass knows how to play dodgeball when needed - but I promise to be good if you want me to!

Camella: God I miss my Mr. Fox. I'm so fucking excited for Vegas!

Ding - new text alert.

Morgan: Here Foxy - heading to curb - fuck I'm nervous to see you!

Me to Camella: You kill me - running into meeting - will text you later

Camella: Does this mean you don't miss me!!??? :)

Me to Morgan: be there in 5 - soooo nervous!!

Me to Camella: Are you kidding - of course I miss my new friend!

Camella: Now I'm craving what you did to me in Chicago - fuuuuck - go work - bye

A couple deep breathes and off I go to get Morgan. As I'm arriving at the curb, all in seconds the assurance of my two new friends back in communication just really refreshed the confidence tank. I was happy to have officially heard from both, and seemingly right back to where we were in Chicago. I genuinely loved having the attention of these two.

I peaked at myself quickly in the rear view mirror, reminding myself I'm about to pick up a guy I had an insanely hot, sexual affair and now crush with. The concept was still confusing, but incredibly hot nonetheless. As I turned the corner and began looking for Morgan, just like seeing an email from Janet in an ocean of emails, there he was elevated above the crowded curb.

Wearing a black t-shirt, jeans and flip flops, Morgan looked as lean and sharp as any male model I've ever seen. He was a strikingly good looking guy that uniquely didn't have a gay or straight look to himself.

He squinted in confusion wondering if it was me in the ridiculous car, but once his eyes confirmed, he shook his head, rolled his eyes and then smiled big, which lit up the whole airport. I pulled up to him, jumped out of the car, hugged him off the ground with a "there you are", then quickly grabbed his small bag and threw it in the car.

As I got back into the driver's seat, Morgan just had this almost suspicious look as he look around inside the dashboard. He turned to me slowly with a sarcastic smile and said, "I so didn't have you as a Ferrari guy." I embarrassingly laughed and quickly responded, "I KNEW you'd make fun of my mid-life insecurities!"

"I'm not making fun - I promise - I'm just digesting the way too many feelings all coming back to me, all while sitting in a car that's worth more than my house", Morgan responded. As I'm driving out of the airport, I put my hand on his leg and began to nervously ramble, "Tell me about it - I'm such a nervous wreck right now. I've had such a weird ride of thoughts and emotions since Chicago and admittedly really wanted to continue talking with you. But at the same time, also wanted to respect your space. I mean just the weight of things we discovered together - these were all firsts for me." My stomach was in a ball of anxiety. I decided to find the next parking lot and pull over. Once I parked the car, I turned down the music and just took a big loud breath. "Holy shit", was all I could conclude. "Holy shit is right - I can't believe I'm sitting here with you", Morgan quickly countered, as we both beamingly smiled at each other.

"In a weird way, I so wish we had a dark, cold hotel room to digest all of this - but I guess that's what Vegas is for", I calmly said. Morgan responded, "I'll be impressed if we can spend much time 'digesting' while alone again in a dark room. And don't forget, I'm still pissed how it ended in the shower - I'm not a good loser!" The devilish smile might as well have ripped my stomach out with anticipation, while of course also reminding my cock who was back in the picture.

"Oh I haven't forgotten - I even did some light homework on your behalf", smiling back at him. "Tell me you bought a toy!??", Morgan enthusiastically asked. I replied in a serious, but clearly kidding tone, "Morgan, come on, this is 3rd grade homework, we're not in the fucking masters program yet. You be patient with my little pinhole - he struggled with basic arithmetic homework while gagging on two fingers." Morgan screamed, laughed hard with, "don't tell me that!! Two fingers??? Wait, don't tell me you tried this in the shower again???" My matter-of-fact response of, "where the hell else can my virgin asshole do homework?"

In Morgan, quick-witted fashion, "yeah maybe the wife can't help with this matter - how about a nanny?"

Our banter and chemistry was truly enjoyable. I laughed out loud with, "Look, it appears to be a long shot with that weapon of mass destruction of yours - I'm just hoping our next attempt will dramatically improve with your magic hands, maybe some of that massage oil and us in a bed."

Morgan inhaled, smiled and gazed into my eyes with, "you have no idea how much that excites me - I really thought you'd never want to try that again after our failed shower efforts."

Picking right back where we left off in Chicago, I put one hand on his thigh, the other hand reaching up for the back of his neck as we locked in and deeply kissed. This kiss was different from the past - I was now running the show. I firmly placed my top lip above his, while the bottom lip confidently slid in between his lips. Both of us releasing nervous breathes, Morgan's breath and taste was minty fresh as my tongue began to subtly venture into his mouth. My hand squeezed his thigh as I pulled his face further into me. I sadly can't remember the exact song that was playing during this intense kiss, but I remember overall the feeling felt like a movie's love scene with music in the background.

Arguably my boldest move yet, we were hypnotically doing this in the middle of a crowded parking lot. Two men making out like teenagers in a jet black Ferrari, without a fuck to be given. Admittedly, I wouldn't have mustered up the courageous parking placement anywhere near my neighborhoods, but wildly daring and telling nonetheless. Our intensity, lost outside of reality, also reminded me of our passion and lust for one another. My hand subtly slid up his thigh and was reintroduced to his one-of-a-kind cock, who was sadly jammed into his tight jeans.

I pulled back and exhaled with, "My god, Morgan - I'm fucking paralyzed right now. I hope you feel how much I missed you. We better get out of here and go eat before the paparazzi gets us." Smiling, I shifted into drive and the car roared forward. As we accelerated out of the parking lot, Morgan reached over and grabbed my cock saying, "yes, now I feel how much you clearly missed me." I quickly turned to see his face and smiled, turned back to drive, while then seeing peripherally Morgan shaking his head while looking at me. I gave him a quick glance back, laughing, while trying to continue to drive and said, "tell me exactly what's on your mind." Morgan quickly shot back in his bratty tone, "Oh nothing - this just reminded me how much I hate you. I mean, way to torture us both Foxy - I'm such a mess now - and we're about to go eat in a restaurant."

I gave him a sympathetic smile and returned, "ditto ditto ditto - I'm like a glazed donut down there - fucking disgusting," as I was adjusting in my seat. Hoping to distract the moment, I proceeded to crank up the music and off we went to find food.

We ended up at a popular sushi restaurant that was packed with a late-lunch crowd. Again, without one ounce of worry or wonder if Morgan and I even slightly resembled a sex-crazed couple. If we looked like a couple, bring it on - I genuinely had a thing for Morgan. Of course we kept our sexual distance during lunch, but between the laughter, a few swigs of sake, we had such a blast talking about work, Chicago and life overall.

I did notice that our conversation did stay away from each other's deeper personal lives. I never heard one detail on his life - I had no idea was he dating, had a boyfriend, had a girlfriend. Really, I didn't know shit about Morgan, outside of him just being wonderful. The odd part was, I'm usually an incredibly curious person. I tend to get it all out of someone in the first meeting. I'm guessing I was happy to keep things in a safe zone. Morgan also never pushed me on my marital dynamics - I think we both just wanted this to remain at the surface level, even though with our chemistry, we clearly had potential for far more.

He did finally ask if I was also excited to see Camella in Vegas. In complete transparency, I told him everything, which included the extent of showing him Camella and I's texts just before picking him up. I think my point in being so open and honest was to just have a no bullshit relationship, friendship or whatever we were going to be. I also knew how sturdily confident Morgan was, which played perfect to his sarcastic response, "oh gee, which night do I get?"

His question did spark some sexual curiosity, was it remotely possible the three of us could all intertwine? Morgan and Camella had a similar easiness to their friendship. I remember hearing them talk about their personal lives and that they've hung out together socially outside of work. I'm guessing I wasn't plowing forward with this idea just yet because I felt Morgan and I had some unfinished business together, which required us to be alone. But admittedly, I'd gladly drag Morgan into Camella and I's sequel, but wasn't willing to bring Camella into Morgan and I's new world.

After lunch we took off to where he was meeting his family. As we were driving, I happily noticed Morgan looking up into the sky, the wind blowing his hair everywhere, sun shining on his gorgeous face and just taking in the moment. He had such a cool, confident calmness, even to the point where he quickly ran DJ with the car's music. As we were getting close to his destination, he put a hand on my leg and said, "I'm sorry again for going dark on you after Chicago. We've obviously decided to keep us pretty casual, which I think we'd both smartly prefer. But just know, you really fucking rock me Foxy. There wasn't an hour that went by where I wasn't craving you. Put some ear muffs on if you don't want to hear anything beyond casual, but today clearly reminded me how hard I'm falling for you. I've never met anyone like you - and really, you've redefined my dream partner. I'm just waiting to be woken up from this really hot dream - meaning, I really don't think you're a reality."

Feeling the moment's intensity elevate, I quickly pulled over to the side of the road, parked the car, put my hand on top of his and said, "no ear muffs needed. I do agree we should try our hardest to keep this casual, but don't for a second think this same dream isn't happening here too - obviously a bit different with my situation. Our experience together also rocked me and I seriously didn't know how to feel after our time together. You've created your own genre in my head, which I have no idea really how to process. All I know is, I'm fucking happy as fuck to see you here and I'm excited as fuck to be alone with you again. And keeping the full transparency thing going strong, the only reason I wouldn't classify my feelings as "falling" is solely because of my family situation. But I don't want us to ruin this amazingly rare life moment - can we just see how we play out organically? I know this makes me a horrible husband, which I'm surprised doesn't turn you off - but I think we both know what happened with us is shooting star type odds. Alright - I've talked enough here!"

Not being able to help myself, I blurted out one more thing, "also by the way, if you decided this was all too much or I was just too shitty of a human to do this to my family, I would forever understand and still consider this an unforgettable moment that will forever cherish. Alright - now I'll shut the fuck up."

His lightly teary eyes just passionately stared at mine without one remote effort to respond. With cars loudly driving by, we sat there staring in silence. I believe our silent gazing concluded that we both successfully vomited out enough emotion and scary honesty for the year.

I hated to admit this to myself, but I was wildly turned on that he was falling for me. The guilt I had knowing it was such a long shot selfishly went away for that moment. I'm guessing it had a ton to do with my vulnerable state, but regardless, Morgan truly penetrated my feelings and it felt like nothing I had ever experienced.

As the car loudly started back up, Morgan leaned over smiling to loudly say "oh, I forgot to add - just because I'm falling head over heels for you Foxy, I still can't wait for you to fuck me deep again with that perfect cock and body", and with that, drunk with passion, we sped off to the destination. To avoid any family confusion, we kiddingly high-fived that slipped into us holding hands, and with one last stare, "see you in Vegas Foxy - brace yourself!" As he closed the door looking at me in the driver's seat, I subtly touched my hands to my lips and blew him a kiss. Smiling like a teenager, I roared back home in a dazed confusion. Morgan was undefeated in yet again leaving me a mess - damn you Morgan!

12