Business Escape Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camella opened her eyes wide and yelled, "Wait a fucking second, you two snuck one in while I was working???"

As Morgan and I looked at each other with our mouths sarcastically open to see who was going to respond, I grabbed Camella and latched onto her for a kiss. After maybe ten seconds of kissing, I broke and replied, "Sorry lover but you had some 'work' to do. But I promise you would have been proud, Morgan and I fucked each other's brains out!"

Camella threw her head back, screamed loudly again with, "Get the fuck out of here!! You two are already fucking each other!!???"

Before I could even respond, Morgan smiled huge and shook his head mouthing, "Nope".

I butted in with, "So no, not technically. I am still a virgin down there, but Morgan has let me fuck him wonderfully", which ignited me to now grab back onto Morgan's face and kiss him deeply with my tongue entering his mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck and oh fuck", was all Camella could say, laying on her back while spastically kicking her legs in the air.

She flings her body back into a sitting position and loudly says, "I can not get over how fucking hot we are! I mean can you two please fuck for me? My god this sex fantasy world just never ends with us!"

As if we were ignoring her, Morgan and I just kept making out and rubbing each other up and down from hip to neck. We slid into kissing each other's necks with moans escaping frequently.

Morgan slid his hand down to my cock and turns to look at Camella while whispering to me, "Foxy, please fuck me with that perfect cock of yours."

Camella again falls straight back onto the bed, her legs again flying up in the air and hand going straight into her pussy, while her eyes kept watching us.

Feeling the moment catch fire, I forcefully situated in front of Morgan, lifted up his legs up onto my shoulders and began to grind into him. Within a few grinds, my hard cock was fighting to find his dry entrance.

I looked over to Camella and asked, "Want to help?"

She elevates out of her position with a huge inhale and dives head-first next to my cock. As if she's done this hundreds of times, she spits on her fingers and begins to rub all over Morgan's slightly lifted asshole, while her elbows propped her up to allow the other hand to continue to rub herself. I looked down and saw a possessed look on Camella's face. Her eyes stared deep into Morgan's asshole similar to a jeweler staring into a diamond to determine value. As she slathered spit around and into his perfect little hole, without even glancing towards my eyes for validation, she took my cock and swirl it around the slippery area. For a moment the hand that was playing with herself released to come nudge my ass and body closer to Morgan, which began to probe into his hole. Her eyes lit up with excitement closely watching my large cock head began to push Morgan's ring.

As one hand was pulling me into Morgan, her eyes shifted focus to look up to Morgan and ask, "Morgy, you okay? Does Fox's big cock feel amazing?"

All Morgan could do was shake his head in approval as his now sweaty face and body curled up into a partial ball was being penetrated and attended to by his two lovers. Once Camella had successfully pushed me into Morgan, I began to take over and grind deeply into Morgan's ass. My new familiar rhythm of slow grinds deep inside of Morgan produced light slaps from my balls hitting his cheeks. As I looked down, I toggled back and forth between Morgan's eyes rolling in ecstasy and Camella in deep focus of watching my cock slowly grind into his ass.

Camella continued to sit there in amazement as she watched her two male lovers deeply attach themselves into each other. Within a few minutes of this focused gazing, she seemingly had an idea pop in her head as she abruptly shifted gears and made her move. Her elbows and hands worked in sync to find some ground where she first shifted up to now go eye-to-eye with Morgan's cock.

As I was grinding, Camella did her own latching and decided to suck on Morgan's half-hard cock. Even in his fractional state, Morgan's cock looked even thicker as it slightly bent into Camella's mouth. She opened wide to plunge downward, while releasing a pool of saliva. As one hand grabbed the base of his growing pole, the other hand grabbed onto my pec, as if it was a breast, while tracing the nipple.

This was all too much, even after all the orgasmic conditioning my cock had experienced, he was already intensely feeling the moment and could have easily released. After a few minutes of this playlist, Camella's ambitious mode continued with her letting go of Morgan's cock to getting onto her knees. Her instruction pushed me out of Morgan, as she lifted his hands up with, "I want in on this now - Morgan, come fuck me", as she fell flat onto the bed.

I backed away to let Morgan situate himself in between Camella's legs. As Morgan grabbed onto his cock to line up inside, Camella grabbed her ankles to open up wide, while I lit the match and slapped Morgan's ass with, "Fill her up, stud."

Now it was Camella's turn to roll her eyes, as Morgan easily slid into her sopping wet pussy. Giving Morgan a couple minutes to get going, plus his ass a break, I finally nudged up to Morgan and kissed his neck. My chest was plastered against his sweaty back as I moved in synch with his body as he was fucking Camella. His delicious smell, smoothness and taste had my cock nosing to find his asshole without my hands help.

I pulled back to look down, grabbed my cock and began to somewhat blindly dart for his already open, wet asshole. As I felt my head find his hole, I let out a, "Alright, here we go." As I pushed inside, timed with Morgan sliding out of fucking Camella, it accelerated my plunge more rapidly than he expected.

Morgan loudly moaned, "Oh, that's deep", as we paused for a few seconds to settle and synch our timing. Morgan reinitiated our movements by purposefully pushing his ass into my cock as his cock's tip was now at the fringe of Camella's pussy. Between the combined lengths of our two cocks, this oddly created a friendly margin of error in our timed thrusts. Even if we incorrectly timed with him thrusting in while I'm pulling out, our cock length wouldn't fly out of either hole, which would have added plenty of awkwardly timed reinsertions.

Camella continued to have her satanically possessed look on her face with now drenched hair plastered across her face letting out foreign sounds. The three of us all traded moans, deep breathes and "My god" or "oh fuck" continuously. Morgan and Camella even converted their moans into higher pitched squeals as we began to fuck harder and timed our thrusts. I just kept plowing away dumbfounded at the fact we were all getting insane pleasure simultaneously.

Camella broke our verbal silence with, "Cum together again?"

Morgan quickly responded with, "I'm super close - Foxy?"

Before I could respond, Camella adds, "I'm really fucking close", as she ferociously played with her clit.

I increased my pace and force with, "We got this."

Within a couple of minutes of all of adding extra oomph to our game, I knocked down the first domino with me forcefully finalizing my thrusts as I started to fill Morgan's ass. With the noise of the hard, slurping slaps, that knocked Camella's domino down as she started to gush, shake and scream all at once. And of course with me pounding away filling up his ass, and Camella gushing all over her his deeply positioned cock, Morgan was the last domino to fall as he began to intensely grind while filling up Camella and cocking his head back.

As Morgan continued pumping and filling, I was wrapping up my waves of pleasure which allowed for me to more clearly see my two lovers. These two were just perfections of art, their bodies glistened with sweat, muscle tone and just overall balanced beauty.

As I gazed into their beauty, I passionately called out, "You two are such perfect, gorgeous creatures."

With that, I slid out of Morgan, Morgan gets off of Camella and then both turned and looked at me with large, appreciative smiles.

Morgan quietly replies, "Don't make fun of me for saying this but, I'm seriously so fucking in love you with you both."

As we're now all sitting naked with sweat and cum dripping out of different areas, the silence of the moment demonstrated our electric love for one another.

Camella's eyes quickly began to fill up with emotion and counters, "Normally I would think that's crazy talk this soon, but we are rare birds in a rare situation. I am officially with you, Morgan. I am so in love with you both - I seriously don't want to leave Vegas."

Feeling the pressure of the third partner in our crime spree, I added, "Look, I admit I too feel the intense love here - and the last thing I want to do right now is pack up and go home. Having a family adds another dimension of love that I've learned is just different than the feelings you two have created inside of me, but love is love and I'm believer it's something that can be felt in a spectrum of ways."

Camella sarcastically jabs back with, "Fine Foxy, so you're not in love with us yet, but we get it, your situation is complicated as fuck."

Morgan quickly adds, "I didn't mean for my proclamation to throw any pressure on either of you - I'm just being honest and emotional after these last couple days and also knowing we have to leave soon. I know this, I will never be more comfortable with two people like this again."

I laugh and reply with, "Now that I fully agree with - and I know you weren't asking for a sympathetic response. I know you both well enough to know that you have such insane, deep confidence within yourself, you don't need validation to express your honest feelings.

Look I'm just trying to be protective of all these people I love and care about, which now includes you both. I know it's a bit of a mystery of what happens when I get home, but let's not think about that now, let's just squeeze out the last drop of this love-fest before we leave."

Camella continues with the sarcasm with, "Well if we find ourselves in another city again, we're going to need to get creative on what we want to sexually discover as we've pretty much tapped every imaginable opportunity."

Morgan lifts up a hand and starts waving his first finger to disagree and adds, "Not so fast gorgeous, we have two experiences that have yet to be tried."

I point my head down knowing what's he's referring to, but Camella quickly asks, "Tell me Morgy! Are you wanting to destroy my asshole with your torpedo cock?"

Morgan shakes his head with a smile in disagreement as he quietly counters, "Nope - Foxy knows what I want. I want him to experience me inside of him."

Camella coughs out a laugh and yells, "There is no fucking way your cock will fit inside his hairy, virgin ass!"

Morgan still smiling yells back, "Stop scaring him, Camella! I've had sex with a virgin ass before and she loved it! It just takes time and patience, nothing our crew would know anything about."

Camella still laughing asks, "Yes, but was her ass a straight man's hairy ass? Nope - being in Vegas I'm betting on the under."

Morgan reaches his hand out to bet, as I lift up my head and add, "Alright alright, no bets on my anal virginity. I'm a giver and a lover - if Morgan really wants inside - I want what Morgan wants. In the newfound spirit of full transparency, Morgan and I already gave it a shot and failed."

Camella coughs out again, "What!!??"

Morgan interjects with, "That was so not a fair attempt - we tried in the shower with some soap and it wasn't even close to happening."

Camella falls back flat onto the bed laughing, kicking her feet on the bed and yells, "You two tried ass-sex in the fucking shower? You might as well tried it on the beach with sand all over."

I jumped in with, "Look, Morgan had me so sexed up I was down to try anything for my crush. And I still am - but just in the right environment. And now that you're in our secret club, you'll be helping. I tried the other day to stick a couple fingers inside and it wasn't even remotely close to feeling good - so if I too was betting I'd take your under bet. But again, I'm down if you two can figure out how to make it happen, and how to make it feel good."

Camella flips back up into sitting and says, "I am fucking dripping wet again just hearing this - you guys fucking kill me. Seriously Foxy, the fact your straight, gorgeous ass is willing to please Morgan says everything about this love of ours."

Morgan adds, "Right? Is that not true fucking love or what? Foxy - you are the straightest Fox I've ever met and I'm still shocked you're even attracted to me, to be honest."

I grabbed Morgan's face and kissed him, pulling back to quietly say, "Get used to it my lover, I have the hots for you and this wild one next to us. If we honestly had more time I'd be dragging you into another round here soon. I mean look at you Morgan, you're already half-hard again!"

Morgan shrugged his shoulders apologetically and adds, "I know, you're a problem for him, he gets hard when you even look at me."

Camella yells again, "Tell me about it - I'm sopping wet over here too. Fuck I love you two."

We collapsed into each other for another hug, grope session and did one of our three-way kisses with tongues stabbing each other.

As we got up to shower off, I so happened to be centered between them both and decided to windup and slap their asses simultaneously. They jumped in pain and then attempted to slap mine. This turned into us whipping each other naked with towels, which led to handstand attempts and eventually to us on the floor pinning each other down naked and wrestling.

Our crew was truly undefeated in having the hottest fun imaginable. To ceremoniously wrap up our Vegas adventure, Camella grabbed her phone and had us take naked selfies together. My favorite picture was Morgan and I on both sides of Camella with her arms wrapped around our hips.

As we packed up, each of us quietly stuffing our stuff into our own bags, I heard a text notification. I go to look and it's the picture Camella took of us naked in the bathroom. We looked so hot and happy in the pic, to the point my poor cock began to get hard, yet again. I looked up and saw Camella crying looking at me, knowing she just sent the pic, with "I really fucking hope this isn't our last time together like this."

I quickly rushed over to her, picked her up and said, "I have no idea what I have in store for me at home, but I promise no matter how I conclude what my next steps should be, I will demand for us three to do this again."

Morgan joined our hug, latched onto our bodies and in we went into our now familiar three-way kiss. As our tongues went into each other's mouths, I slightly pulled out and said, "I'm so in love you with you two." Their eyes shot wide open with teeth lighting up their smiles. Morgan grabbed my ass as Camella grabbed my cock and both simultaneously countered, "I love you Foxy!"

Damn you, Morgan and Camella!

12