Business from the Waist Up

Story Info
My girlfriend gets ideas during a Zoom meeting.
1.3k words
4.33
13.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready for work. At least, I was ready for work from the waist up.

It's just after 8 in the morning in the early days of the pandemic. Yes, it's all Zoom meetings all the time as we began to adapt to working from home.

I didn't mind the setup so much. I could work from the comfort of my living room, I technically didn't have to wear pants and I could spend more time with my girlfriend, Ali.

As my boss's boss droned on and on about some new website function, I was desperate for ways to look interested. Little did I know, that was about to get much more difficult.

Ali sauntered into the living room. She's a knockout, standing at about 5 feet tall with brown eyes and brown hair cut just a over her shoulders. She wore a strappy tank top and no bra, her C cup tits jutting from her curvy frame, nipples hardened with the cold of the morning. Her midriff showed above the waistband of her shorts, the perfect amount of muffin top spilling over the waistband. The shorts wrapped tight around her thick thighs. Her flared hips swayed as she smiled.

"What are you doing up so early, baby?" She asked with a yawn. I gestured toward the monitor where the zoom meeting played. She suddenly understood.

"Oh, that explains the shirt. I'm sorry! Shit," she whispered. "I forgot it's Monday."

I smiled reassuringly at Ali. It was hard to tell what day it was some days with everyone spending so much time inside all the time. I turned my attention reluctantly back to my meeting. Ali stayed where she was, and by what i could see out of the corner of my eye, she had no intent of moving.

I finally looked up at her. She had that wicked grin on her face again. She quickly lifted her top, bringing her breasts clealry into view. Her full, round tits topped with brown-red nipples jiggled as she bounced them back and forth with a shimmy.

I gave her a warning glare. I couldn't help but smile. Now and then, Ali would get in these moods where she would tease me at inopportune times. Like now.

She let her shirt fall back down, slowly dropping one skinny strap as she walked away to fix herself breakfast. I reluctantly turned my attention back to the meeting at hand. The show was fun while it lasted, anyway.

A few minutes of listening to corporate droning and trying to look busy, I saw Ali out of the corner of my eye. Her straps were entirely off her shoulders, dangerous levels of cleavage showing as her breasts were nearly free. She gave me a cheeky grin as she finished off the last of her breakfast and leaned in the doorway. She looked down under my desk, gesturing to my lack of pants.

I shrugged, trying to suppress a laugh. I mean, why bother dressing up if you're just going to be at home and at only half-visible to your colleagues? She just rolled her eyes with a smile. She turned from me and lifted her top over her head, discarding the tank top before turning back to me, her hands over her breasts. I could feel my cock hardening.

My eyes widened as she hooked her thumbs in her waistband, shimmying her hips as her breasts swayed. In moments, she was totally naked. Nothing separated her from showing off her body to all my colleagues and superiors but a carefuly angled webcam and about five feet.

I swallowed hard, taking in as much of her body as I could while performing the old smile-and-nod for my corporate overlords. She was usually down to have fun anytime, but something particularly horny really got into Ali this morning, and I had neither the ability nor desire to stop it.

She eyed the space under my desk, and I could immediately tell what she was thinking. SHe wouldn't dare. Not while I'm working.

I was wrong. That's the only thought that ran through my head as she slowly got to her hands and knees, making her way to the limited space under my desk. I tried to compose myself, straightening up in my chair as I heard her shuffling and getting herself comfortable.

I briefly mute the mic. "Ali, I hope you're not thinki --"

"Shh," she interrupted. "Just enjoy it. Lift your hips."

"I have my camera on."

"I know. Just lift them. Discreetly."

"But."

"You always told me you wanted a blowjob under your desk at work. There's no better opportunity."

Hmm. She had a point. I gently lifted my hips, hoping the movement couldn't be seen above my waist. I felt her fingers drag down my legs, my boxer briefs going with them. I didn't dare look as I felt her hands move up my legs, gently spreading my thighs apart. The unmistakable, rhythmic heat of her breath blew against my exposed balls and hardened, leaking cock.

I drew a long breath in anticipation. Ali's nails dragged across the sensitive skin of my shaft as she coiled her fingers around it. She started running her hand up and down the growing shaft, working herself into a rhythm.

I let out a contented sigh and tried to keep a poker face. It grew literally and figuratively harder by the minute as Ali found that sweet spot near the tip of my cock. I was, at that point, certain the teasing alone was going to indirectly get me canned.

"You okay, baby?" She asked from under the desk. "Oh. Right. Tap twice if you want to keep going. Once to stop."

I swallowed. Now or never, and I was far too horny to choose the latter. I tapped twice, hearing a low laugh come from under my desk. "That was quick."

Ali's tongue ran up and down my shaft without warning, causing me to jump in my seat. It only stopped her for a moment.

"Jefferson. You had a question?" Came my boss's voice.

"Ah, no, sorry. I just had a charley horse."

"Mmhm. Anyway..."

Ali's tongue flickered agaisnt my head before a hot, wet sensation engulfed the entire mushroom head, her mouth easing its way down my shaft as her lips hugged me tightly.

My breathing deepened as more of my cock disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue worked my shaft as she slid up and down, keeping a slow but steady pace.

I briefly shut my eyes to enjoy the sensation but realize I'm still on camera. I tried to play it off with a yawn, but not even I was convinced with that performance.

Ali must have noticed and let out a low laugh before returning to the steady, deliberate in-and-out motion, massaging me with her plump lips.

"All right," A voice broke through my ecstasy. "We'll put a pin in it there and re-convene in the morning. Good work. I expect reports by the end of the day."

Everyone on the call mumbled their goodbyes and hung up, one by one. I couldn't hit "End Meeting" fast enough.

I looked down at Ali, lust burning behind my eyes. Ali released my cock with a loud "pop" of her lips, smiling wickedly.

"You are in big trouble," I growled.

"Just how I like it," she replied. "Are you going to punish me?"

Without a word, I pushed my cock back into her mouth, gripping the back of her head and opening her throat. Ali gagged at first but moaned with muted pleasure as I started fucking her face.

The "gluck gluck golk" noises coming from her mouth was too much for me to bear after a couple minutes. I forced her face down as far as it would go. I injected Ali's throat with rope after rope of hot cum. She swallowed all of it, lingering with my softening cock in her mouth. She finally let it fall from her lips, cleaning off the mess she made with her tongue.

I help her to her feet as we kiss. "So, do you have another meeting tomorrow?" She asked.