Business is Blooming Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband watches his wife be fulfilled...and likes it.
2.9k words
3.93
45.6k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers

My wife Charlotte is a talented and successful florist. She has worked incredibly hard to build a great business with a sterling reputation and a lot of loyal followers. She's done this while birthing and raising our two beautiful children. While multiple pregnancies have changed her figure, she still turns heads. Charlotte has an ageless olive complexion and doesn't wear a stitch of make-up. She's been blessed with a flat stomach and works hard to maintain it. Her breasts shrank considerably from nursing both children, but I find them perfectly proportioned and a real treat to ogle.

Charlotte's ass is her most stunning feature. Whether she's in jeans, yoga pants, or a bikini, mine and everyone else's eyes are immediately drawn to it. I used to studiously avoid eye contact with men I knew were checking her out, but over time it's become so commonplace for men of all ages to stare at her ass, that I just smile and enjoy watching them enjoy it.

Our sex life is...not great. We have sex infrequently, it's usually pretty brief (my fault), and never feels terribly exciting. Charlotte is uncomfortable with me going down on her -- even though it is something I like to do -- and her giving me oral sex is out of the question. With kids and work, sex is on the backburner, and it's been on the backburner for a while. And to be fair, I haven't said or done anything to make it a priority.

The bulk of Charlotte's flower business is weddings. That's where the big money is. After 10 years in the flower business, she's made centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnières for hundreds of weddings.

For the couples that live here in town, the grooms who become husbands know just where to go for anniversaries, Valentine's Day, Mother's Days, and birthdays. Lately, Charlotte has been trying to grow that "special occasion" business into something a bit more consistent, especially in the slower summer months. We talked and strategized, and she came up with the idea for a weekly flower subscription. Marketed specifically to husbands, they could pick-up bouquets for a modest sum and go from giving flowers only on special occasions to giving their wives fresh flowers every week.

I helped her craft an email to 10 husbands. To her surprise, 5 of them signed up. It wasn't a smashing success, but it was a start. Charlotte was sure the power of social media and envy would get the others on board soon enough. We also decided to try this while both kids were away for the month. The older one at sleep-away camp and the younger one with my folks a few hours away.

When the first Wednesday pick-up day arrived, Charlotte was nervous and excited. I didn't hear from her all day. I got home before her and chilled a nice bottle of wine to celebrate when she arrived. Charlotte texted she was on her way home a little after 6pm. She said she had to wait for the last husband to pick up his flowers. When she came through the door at almost 6:30, she was a little disheveled and had clearly worked hard all afternoon.

I poured our wine and toasted to her success. She was a bit sheepish but smiled and thanked me for my help. I went in to kiss her and she hesitated just a moment before meeting my lips and offering a kiss that was less passionate than the kind I was going for.

"I need to go hop in the shower. I'm a mess" she said as she quickly backed away and headed towards our bedroom.

I was about to order some takeout when Charlotte's phone buzzed. It was a text message from a local number that said "Thank you so much for the flowers. They are almost as incredible as you. Looking forward to seeing you more often now."

I stared at the phone for what seemed like a long time. Then the screen went black, and I heard Charlotte's shower cut off. I snapped back to reality and ordered dinner. We discussed her first day of the new venture. She said it was good to see all the husbands and they were happy to be earning "brownie points" with their wives. She said one of the crasser guys joked that he was probably going to get laid every Wednesday because of this.

We polished off the wine with dinner and I forgot all about the text message. We went to bed tipsy and made out a little. With the kids out of the house, I was hoping for some great and uninhibited sex but settled for a hand job. When I tried to return the favor and slid my hand into Charlotte's panties, she pushed it aside and said she was too tired.

With my balls emptied I fell fast asleep and didn't think again about the message or Charlotte turning down an orgasm.

The next week flew by and as Charlotte suspected, more husbands signed up for the flower subscription when the first round of flowers got plastered all over social media.

As she left for the shop Wednesday morning dressed in her "work clothes" (yoga pants and a t-shirt), I noticed she had an extra tote bag with her. That small change in habit jogged my memory and suddenly, the text message from last week popped into my head. Now the wheels were turning, and I felt overcome with paranoia. I went to work and tried to focus but it was no use. All I thought about was the strange text message and the extra tote bag.

By 4pm I couldn't take the suspense. I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and needed to head home early. I drove across town to Charlotte's shop and found a parking space in the neighboring lot where I could see the shop, but no one could see me.

Over the course of the next half hour, I saw 6 men go inside and come out with flowers. Charlotte walked the last man outside to say goodbye. She was still wearing yoga pants and a T-shirt. After she said goodbye to her last customer, she pulled out her phone and started typing. My phone buzzed.

"Same husband is running late again this week. Should be home by 6:30"

I looked up to see Charlotte still typing but I didn't receive any more messages.

About 10 minutes later, a tall, dark-haired man in a suit walked up to the shop. Charlotte opened the door to greet him wearing a very short pink dress and had her hair up in a ponytail. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the shop. I saw her stand in the door and lock it, turn the "Closed" sign around and draw the shade.

For a few minutes, I just stared in disbelief, unable to move and not knowing what to do. With my heart in my stomach and my head spinning, I got out of my car and walked across the parking lot towards Charlotte's shop. I tip-toed up to the side of the front door and tried to see between the shade and the doorframe into the shop. I could only see the floor a few feet inside the door, but that was all I needed to see. There on the ground was a pink dress and a pair of panties -- a sheer black thong from La Perla I had bought her many years ago and she'd never worn. Just as I was about to bang on the door and scream, I heard Charlotte's voice.

"Oh my GOD, don't stop DON'T STOP. Yes!"

I froze. Charlotte never talked like this. It sounded like she was having sex. Actually, it sounded like she was getting fucked. And if I'm being honest, I had never properly fucked her. I was jolted out of my confusion by a man's voice.

"Are you close? I'm about to cum."

"Yes, I'm close!"

Moments later I heard the unmistakable, uninhibited sounds of 2 people climaxing together, pleasurable sounds and groans coming from them both. I girded myself again to bang on the door but stopped at the realization that I had a raging hard-on and had leaked pre-cum through my khaki pants. Sheepishly, I retreated around the corner into a hedgerow and waited quietly for something to happen.

After a few minutes I heard the door unlock and open. In the darkness I peered around the corner to see my wife and a very handsome man walk outside. Charlotte was in her pink dress, but her hair was no longer up in a ponytail. The man didn't look the least bit disheveled. He bent over and kissed Charlotte deeply.

"Same time next week beautiful?"

"I hope so" whispered my wife coyly.

Charlotte returned to the shop, and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Just wrapping up. Be home soon!"

I dashed to my car and headed home as quickly as I could. The rest of the night was a blur and we were both awkward and distant. After Charlotte fell asleep, I replayed the events again in my mind. My cock grew hard under the covers and I began to leak again. I imagined my wife, bent over her worktable, getting fucked hard from behind by this handsome stranger. His strong hands holding her hips or cupping her bare breasts as he slammed into her until he came inside of her.

My cock exploded without me even touching it and cum pooled on my stomach. I quietly got up to clean myself and upon returning to bed fell fast asleep. The next 2 nights the fantasy repeated itself, but each time Charlotte and the mystery man were in different positions. One night they were on the floor with my wife riding him hard. The next night they were on the table, she on her back and him between her legs. In all 3 versions of the fantasy, he came inside of her.

I knew that Charlotte was cheating on me, but I was so aroused and consumed by my wife being sexually fulfilled by another man to the point that she seemed like a different woman. I loved the arousal more than I hated the cheating. The unstoppable fantasies gave me an idea. On Saturday while my wife was out with friends, I went to the local electronics store and purchased a small security camera. I grabbed my tools and went to the shop. Charlotte's space is fairly small, so I hid the camera in a corner where she stores supplies and pointed it towards the center of the shop. I turned on my computer, downloaded the app, registered the camera, and turned it on. I got a clear picture of most of the shop with the wide angle setting and tested the sound. The camera also had night vision in the event Charlotte turned out the lights, but last Wednesday, the lights stayed on.

Wednesday came and I was antsy. At 5pm I raced home from work and fired up my computer. I connected to the camera and saw Charlotte in her "work clothes" handing flowers to a man. It was 5:30 and she walked him towards the door, stepping just out of frame.

I grabbed my phone, anticipating the text and sure enough...

"Same husband is running late again. Should be home by 6:30"

Charlotte returned into view and quickly began changing. She peeled off her yoga pants and tee shirt, removed her sports bra and pulled down her cotton panties. She grabbed her tote bag and stepped into a short, tight blue dress with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. No bra. No panties.

She shoved her work clothes into the tote and threw it under her worktable. Then she turned towards the camera. I froze. I thought she saw it or was about to, and then she bent straight down and put on a pair of heels. She stood up directly in front of the camera and placed her hair in a high ponytail. She smoothed her dress against her gorgeous, womanly frame and took a deep breath. My wife looked incredible.

"Knock knock", a sound came from off camera.

Charlotte's face lit up as she walked out of frame towards the door. The sounds of kissing came from off camera and then the sound of the door locking, and the shade being pulled. The next thing I saw was Charlotte backing into frame as this handsome mystery man kissed her passionately and she undid his necktie. The man backed her up against her worktable and she lovingly ran her hands up his chest and to his shoulders. She slipped her hands under his suit jacket and guided it down his back, dropping it on the floor. As the man began to unbutton his dress shirt, Charlotte unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and pulled them down.

As Charlotte rubbed her right hand across the noticeable bulge in his black boxer briefs, he yanked down the top of her dress, freeing her breasts. He leaned over, taking Charlotte's right breast into his mouth, kissing and nibbling it voraciously. Charlotte's head leaned back in ecstasy, her eyes closed, and her mouth opened.

While this man was enjoying my wife's tit, he used his hands to shimmy up the hem of her short dress, bringing it up over her ass and exposing her naked lower half. As Charlotte continued to caress and rub his growing bulge the man placed his right hand between my wife legs and put a finger deep inside of her. Charlotte let out a moan of pleasure. They continued kissing passionately all while their hands were in each other's crotches, exploring and stimulating.

The man grabbed Charlotte by the shoulders and turned her around, so she was facing her worktable. She dutifully bent at the waist, pressing her bare breasts against the surface and poked her ass back towards the man. He lowered his boxer briefs to reveal a large erection. He was longer than me, thicker than me, and harder than me. He pointed his cock between my wife's legs, gently rubbing her opening. I looked at my wife. She was steadying herself on the table with her hands. Her eyes were closed. Just then she said.

"I want you inside me. Please."

As the man slowly entered my wife from behind, Charlotte drew a deep, audible breath and released a moan through clenched teeth. It was a sound I'd never heard. I was watching my wife have unprotected sex with another man and seeing her experience pleasure and fulfilment the likes of which I'd been unable to give. It was unbelievably arousing. I fished out my raging erection and began masturbating.

With this strange man now fully inside my wife, Charlotte gently stood up, arched her back and turned her head to kiss him. He grasped both breasts and returned her passionate kiss, gently moving in an out of her pussy. The sounds of wet kisses and breathless moans filled the room. Slowly, the man dropped his left hand from Charlotte's breast and guided her left leg upwards. Charlotte lifted her left knee onto the worktable, spreading her private parts wide open. With her blue dress bunched around her mid-section, the man firmly grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Charlotte let out yelps and gasps with each thrust and as his pace quickened it was clear she was already approaching a climax. His left hand was firmly on her hip and she was holding his left wrist with her left hand. Two wedding bands, sparkling in the center the frame as they engaged in unbelievably sexy adultery.

My wife spoke first. "Oh my god that feels amazing! Oh. My. God."

When my wife came, so did I. Her legs shook from the orgasm. So did mine.

Just as she was catching her breath the man pulled himself deep inside of her and let out a grunt followed by a long exhale. After this man had emptied himself into my wife, he gently guided her leg down from the table and turned her around to face him. They kissed softly, running their hands across each other's bodies. It was so intimate.

As they broke their kiss, Charlotte helped him get dressed and handed him a beautiful bouquet of flowers for his wife. As she pulled her dress up over her tits, they kissed again and before she could lower the hem of her dress, his hands returned between her legs. Charlotte let out a coy little moan and their lips parted.

As the man left I was just about to close my laptop when my phone buzzed.

"Just wrapping up. Be home soon."

I looked back at my computer screen to see Charlotte undressing. She shimmied out of her pink dress and let down her ponytail. She was beautiful. Her whole form looked radiant from the pleasure she just experienced. I can't recall her being more stunning. Then her shoulders sank as she reached under the worktable for her bag and put her sports bra, t-shirt, panties, and yoga pants back on. The light left her expression, and she began to close up shop.

I closed the laptop, my midsection covered with cum. I wasn't sure what to do next, but I had an idea.

felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers