All Comments on 'Business is Blooming Pt. 01'

by felizfun

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Private porn video!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shoot himself? A lousy cuckold and watcher. Don't know how you call yourself a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If being sure of what he'll do next time doesn't include confronting her and kicking his slut wife to the curb, he'll just be another pathetic joke.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

So this weak and pathetic husband just allows his slut wife to keep cheating and fucking a customer. He does NOTHING. Plus, he has simply accepted that she declines to give him sexual relief for years and does nothing to exert himself. Frankly, he deserves having a cheating, slut wife who wants a real man to fuck since he isn't doing it.

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 1 year ago

Hot story. Waiting for part two .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The usual cuck fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yet another slut & cuck. So unreal. No man would stand by knowing his wife is cheating. I didn't say no man would put up with his wife fucking around, that's up to them. But I haven't found a single person who gets off on the betrayal of a person closest to them lying, cheating, slutting around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tags said it all. Just another "garbage" story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People who write about weak and soulless husbands with cheating slut wives must be one or the other themselves. This is just 1☆ crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting really tired of all of these multiple part stories. It takes forever to get a next chapter/installment and they ALWAYS lose momentum in between. I really get tired of having to go back and reread the previous part to catch up on what happens in the new story. Just write the whole story and submit it already!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Idiots don't die out. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got the impression of reading partly my own life's secrets. - In my case, my beloved wife has been the boss of a Tantra Massage Studio, where she and her younger sister offer erotic massage sessions (but strictly without sexual intercourse - only massage which includes - alas! - touching of the customer's entire body, so giving handjobs as part of the medical treatment is always guaranteed). But, we human beings (men and women) are by nature often very weak and can easily be seduced, what had just happened to my wife then: One of her handsome male customers got so huge a boner that she just couldn't resist. She had to try "it", that is: to insert the huge manhood she always has wanted (which I myself cannot offer for I have a really small organ, useful for procreation, but not good enough for sexual pleasure). - Today, she is a wonderful mother of our one daughter and mother of two sons that she has got with her new husband (and former tantric customer), while I am now enjoying my new life as a divorced and stress-free man...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

What a horrible pair of characters, he is a poor excuse for a man with no self respect, whilst she is a conniving, self centred bitch with no love or respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless shitty affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d shrivel at that.

LOVE. slap-hapy-papy #9

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Dreadful. Who wouldn't, at the very least, challenge their wife about this. Doesn't he consider that might lead to a divorce from her side? Maybe she will realise what a total loser her husband is and move on while taking him to the cleaners. I know it won't happen but to salvage some self respect he has to confront her and also let the wife of her lover know what's going on.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

cuckold, or otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Infantile rubbish

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I'll give it the benefit of doubt to see what he thinks is the way ahead. After all, he did install secret cameras and has video evidence of her lying and cheating.

I have no problem with swingers and sharing. But lying and cheating deserve some repercussions.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

When she gets home he should immediately get her naked and go down on her. Then she’d know that he knows. Maybe say something like “I love eating cum out of your pussy”!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, if it works for him, why not? I mean, if some dumb shit wanted to commit suicide so his wife could collect the life insurance and throw it away on her lover, that's his choice. Lets just be glad such people have so few children, and have such little influence on society and civilization. They are like some kind of parasite, who commits unknowing suicide by destroying the the host who supports them. Its almost enough to make you believe in God, or at least Darwin. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it. Ignore the naysayers and cuckold haters; it was a fine story and highly erotic. My wife’s first remark, after we finished your story, was, “I hope he recorded everything that the hidden secret camera saw!”

I agreed, saying, “Yeah, the wife and husband can watch it together in bed. She can watch him wank off as he sees her getting a great fucking!”

My wife has been on the receiving end of other men’s virile cocks more than a few times in our 20-year marriage. When I go through periods at work, where I work too many hours and don’t meet her needs, she understandably strays.

We men don’t own our wives’ pussies. Our wives own their own sexuality, and they may choose to share it with other men. Charlotte methodically packed extra clothing, dressed sexy, and finally got some good orgasms – way to go! When I saw how happy and contented my wife was, after she had ridden long, thick cocks and gotten pumped full of their sperm, I stopped complaining that she was unfaithful.

Our breakthrough was when she finally insisted that I eat her out when she came home from being with other man. In order to fully accept his wife’s unfaithfulness, and validate her, that is probably what a husband needs to do. It doesn’t make us gay to eat other men’s cum out of our wives’ pussy!

Wives deserve great sex, even if it is not with their husband. Women’s Liberation includes sexual choice too. Welcome to the 2020s! Charlotte, in your story, has spun a web and we can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A double whammy! Terribly written cuck porn! Kudos to OP for writing a wife character who has actually aged and is not that cuck porn staple of, "...is 49, but she looks like she is 29, with tits that don't sag, even after nursing 7 children...". Two rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You angry critics don't understand a loving wife's cravings, or maybe you have experienced being cheated on and you were mentally damaged by it. I and several other loving wives can assure you that wanting a strange, hard cock occasionally is the natural result of numerous common circumstances. Live with it. BTW, author, great story!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Hot story 🔥🔥🔥!!! Please, go on soon 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it - it's a fantasy guys, stop hating. I'm just hoping she has a big old hair pussy. Let's have some realism 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, heavens! There are so many pervert scribblers in the world! This is unbearable!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Still can't get around these kind of stories. I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His Wife is a whore. He should be making money off her. Time to bring out the pimp hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a whore! Turn her out!

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 1 year ago

As a writer… to create such a pathetic character must be a challenge. He has no self respect or pride. To know your wife no longer has any love for you- I think would be devastating, but in this case NO! He is somehow turned on but her actions. She tolerates her husband, which I assume will never be explained! She sounds like a shellfish bitch, staying married while satisfying her needs and slowly bonding with this other person. Cos, it’s not just sex, when she has no emotional sexual connection with her husband, she clearly loves this other man.

Obviously this story will continue and I hate to admit it, but I am curious as to how horrifically pathetic you will project her husband. I kinda predict eventually the truth and her slut behavior will be exposed, but she will offer no explanation and tell him to deal with it and he will by jerking off. The End.

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

When a 20 minute quickie over a work table is the highlight of the wife's sex life, the surprise isn't that she is fucking around, it's that she wasn't doing it their whole marriage. I won't take sides, because there is enough pathetic to go around.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

That is as hot! Please continue! Let her find the camera but say nothing.

Rw43Rw43over 1 year ago

Having checked out your body of work and failing to find any protagonists with self-respect, I'm going to invest a few minutes anyway to help our erstwhile husband...and anyone trapped in the same situation hopefully before they get as far down the rabbit hole as is presented in this story.

<>

First, stop worshipping your wife. Of course you don't deserve someone as beautiful as her. So what? As long as you worship her, you demonstrate that you have no intention of growing into the point where you deserve her. You're also constantly telling her that she married down. The reason she is finally (?) actively cheating on you is because the opportunity to do it has finally coincided with her frustration at your failure to even attempt to become a good lover.

<>

You want to go down on her in order to express your devotion to her, and you are more confident in your tongue--artless and untalented as it is--than in your cock. Yeah, it's like you stayed 17 forever.

<>

That's not your cock's fault. It may not be as perfect a specimen as the one you described watching on camera--BTW, I really doubt the resolution was good enough for you to have reason to praise your lover's cock (it's all your perception)--but your cock's inability to do the job for Charlotte is actually your brain's fault.

<>

The next time you have sex with Charlotte (and it needs to be soon), you need to do it on YOUR terms. It will help if you're still angry about her betrayal. DON'T feel good; you have a job to do. Don't go slow to savor the moment; your cock needs to make a statement. AND YOUR MARRIAGE NEEDS YOU TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT. You need to pin her legs back--she's a dedicated exerciser--and hammer straight down into her pussy. That will provide maximum force for her but minimum stimulation for you. Your goal is not to persuade her of your inadequate love for her--you've already demonstrated that many times. Your goal is to work hard enough to deserve to dominate a sweet pussy like hers. DO NOT REFLECT on how you're doing or if she likes it; that will only cause hesitation and allow you to be overwhelmed with sensations which will trigger your early ejaculation. That would be catastrophic. You need to ruthlessly pound her into next week unless she screams for you to stop. Your wife needs to believe that you can become a competent lover, but she will never give up the other guy unless you are willing to work at it. If she is sore tomorrow but never tried to stop you tonight, that's your compliment.

<>

Women respond to confident males, and if you haven't let the genie get too far out of the bottle, she'll give you a chance to regain your self-respect with her. Women are nothing if not pragmatic. But as the author transmitted, right now she doesn't even like going home to you. You need to make serious changes NOW, and I'm not talking about adding more cameras.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same old same old worn outstory

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Impressed by Rw43 analysis. Still hot and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit is blooming too and you’re the master of the latrine.

Drown in it

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't pay attention to the bullshit. Story is HOT! Can't wait for the next installment.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop and a born cuck. Not very engaging so far. A “stitch” of make-up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous