Business is Blooming Pt. 02

Story Info
Voyeurism and cuckoldry are amped up with cheating.
2.6k words
4.14
8.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers

Part 2 is best enjoyed after reading part 1. This story includes cheating, voyeurism, and cuckoldry. If those themes offend you, please find another story.

Stunned and satisfied, anxiety crept in. Charlotte was on her way home. I hadn't moved from where I sat and secretly watched her have sex with a handsome, young, married man in her flower shop. The sex was intimate, passionate, fulfilling, and raw. Charlotte had happily let this man cum inside of her. I willingly watched her cheat on me and I came furiously at the site of her pleasure at the hands and cock of another man.

I picked up my phone and sent a text message to Holly, our former nanny and a former employee at Charlotte's shop.

"Hi Holly. Do you have time this week to grab a quick coffee? I was thinking about something and wanted to get your opinion."

Holly was one of those special people that, once enmeshed in your life, you wonder how you ever operated before they came along. Originally hired by Charlotte to help during her busiest times of year, Holly was an exemplary employee. Reliable, hard-working, and kind, Charlotte was so grateful to have her.

As weddings slowed down their first season together, Holly inquired about babysitting/nannying. Charlotte was eager to keep Holly engaged for the next wedding season and jumped at the chance.

Holly was the visual opposite from my wife. Pale, porcelain skin, bright and hopeful blue eyes, truly blonde hair, and a slender, girlish frame without any significant curves. Holly was very fit and beautiful in a natural and effortless way. She quickly proved to be as wonderful at nannying as she was in the shop. Our kids' screentime dropped dramatically. The house was always tidy. The kids played outside more often and their manners improved.

With trusted childcare, Charlotte and I began to go on dates and even took a short vacation. We even took Holly with us on a family vacation. Holly became an integral part of our family until she started to drift away. I think I knew why.

Holly agreed to meet me for coffee close to my office. She was a bit apprehensive but was genuinely happy to see me, and I her. We caught up for a bit and I told her about the kids. And then she cut to the chase.

"So, what's up?"

It was now or never. Just get it out and the rest will work itself out.

"I think Charlotte is cheating on me. Well...actually...I KNOW she is."

"How do you know?"

"Because I spied on her and then videotaped her in the act."

"Oh, my GOD Frank! You caught Charlotte with another guy on camera?"

"I did."

"Oh my. I'm so sorry. You must be devastated."

"Truthfully, I'm not quite sure how I feel, but I mostly feel like this isn't the first time and that's why I asked you to meet me. Did you ever notice anything or did she ever say anything about other guys?"

Holly looked down at her coffee and took a few deep breaths. The fact that she didn't instantly say "No" meant she knew something. It's just a matter of what she knew.

"So, this is really hard."

Her voice cracked a bit and she bit her lip and shifted in her chair.

"Charlotte was unfaithful to you and I knew and that's why I couldn't bear to be around your family anymore."

"How did you know Charlotte was cheating on me?"

"Because she told me one night after a really busy wedding and one too many glasses of wine."

"What did she tell you?"

"It was two or three years ago. We had finished a really stressful wedding and a late night breakdown. We headed back up to our hotel room to get some sleep before driving back in the morning and I could tell Charlotte was a little more keyed up than normal. She suggested a glass of wine and opened the bottle from the mini-bar. We drank pretty quickly and polished off the bottle on our empty stomachs in no time.

We were both tipsy and kind of replaying the day as we always did afterwards and Charlotte looked at me in a funny way and said 'I have a secret.'

I asked what it was and she said 'I saw the groom's penis.'

We both laughed and I asked if it was big. She nodded. I asked her when she saw it and she said it was when she went to deliver the boutonnieres to the groom and groomsmen.

It was funny because that's usually my job but I was up on a tall ladder. You know how Charlotte hates heights. So she handled the personal flowers for the wedding party.

She opened the second bottle of wine in the minibar and I asked her where exactly she saw the groom's dick. Charlotte said all the groomsmen were in a suite and when she walked in they were all in the den watching TV. After she pinned the flowers on their lapels, she asked where the groom was. The best man told her he was in the bedroom and just wanted some time to himself to collect his thoughts.

Obviously he needed his boutonniere so Charlotte knocked quietly, walked into the bedroom and shut the door behind her. Just then the groom came out of the bathroom in just his tuxedo shirt and boxer briefs.

Charlotte told him she was the florist and needed to pin the flowers on his lapel. She said he grabbed his tuxedo jacket and put it on. She stepped close to him to and reached up to his lapel.

She said he was tall, strong, and really handsome.

I think, because it's not something she regularly does, she was fidgeting with the flowers and having a hard time pinning them on. I think she was nervous because he was in his underwear and they were standing inches apart.

Anyway, just as she finally got the flowers on and gently put his lapel back she felt something touch her stomach. She looked down to see the groom had pitched a tent in his briefs and his erection was covering the space in between them. Charlotte said she didn't know what made her do it, but that she looked up in the groom's eyes and said 'Can I see it?'

He smiled and started to lower his underwear and his penis popped out. She told me she reached down to touch it because she had never seen one that big and couldn't quite believe it. She said when her hands felt how thick and warm it was she felt weak. She said the groom kissed her and she kissed him back.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees and she gave him oral sex. I asked her if he came in her mouth and she said no. She said he lifted her off her knees and guided her into the bathroom.

He turned her facing away from him and unzipped her pants and yanked them down past her ass. He bent her over the sink and spit in his hands and ran them over her privates before he fucked her and he came inside of her and he didn't wear a condom."

Holly was out of breath and on the verge of tears getting this admission off her chest. Luckily we were seated at a table, because I had a raging hard-on. I was almost sure that the man she was fucking in the shop must be this groom Holly knew about. I mean, a normal husband would hope it was the same guy, meaning Charlotte was only cheating on me with one guy. But my mind was racing with the possibility Charlotte was fucking multiple guys.

Holly was the only person, besides Charlotte, who could say for sure whether the guy in the shop and the groom were the same man. It was 4 in the afternoon on Wednesday. I decided to ask Holly the big question.

"I need you to tell me if the guy Charlotte is having sex with in the shop is the same groom she told you about."

"How would I do that?" she asked.

"He always comes to the shop between 5:30 and 6:00 on Wednesdays. If you could just come to my house and look at him on camera and tell me if it's him, I'll never bother you again."

"I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I will follow you to your house and tell you if it's the same guy."

"Thank you Holly. Thank you so much."

Thankfully my erection subsided and we both stood up and walked outside. I told Holly I would see her at our house and we headed separate ways to our cars.

Holly and I arrived around the same time. I let her into the house and she followed me back to the office. I opened up the laptop and logged on to the web cam I hid in Charlotte's shop. Once the connection to the camera was live and we could clearly see and hear, I offered Holly my chair. Over the next 15 minutes, about 4 different men came in and received their flowers from my wife.

Charlotte watched the fourth husband walk out the door and then Holly and I watched her pick up her cell phone and begin typing. Like clockwork, my phone buzzed.

"One husband is running late again. Sorry honey. Should be home no later than 6:30."

Then the ritual started. Holly and I watched as Charlotte undressed completely and stuffed her work clothes into a bag. She then slipped into a tight strapless dress that barely covered her ass and pussy. Again Charlotte ran her hands down her sides, straightening the dress. She began walking towards the camera and Holly started fidgeting noticeably in the chair.

Right in front of the camera, my wife grabbed a hair tie from the counter and put her long black hair up into a high ponytail.

"She looks completely different." Whispered Holly.

"I know."

"She looks incredible actually!" Holly exclaimed.

"I know."

Just then we heard the shop door open and Charlotte walked out of frame towards the door. We listened as she locked the door and pulled down the shade. As these two adulterous lovers slowly moved back into frame, locked in a passionate embrace, Holly blurted out.

"Oh my god, that's him! That's the groom."

"I thought so." I responded.

Holly put her arms on the armrests and started to stand up, but what was unfolding on my computer screen captivated us both. As my wife and the man resumed their weekly ritual, my cock began to grow in my trousers.

Out of the corner of my eye, I glanced that Holly was shifting in the chair and her breath was growing louder.

"I can't believe you're watching this?" Holly muttered breathlessly.

"I actually get turned on by it. I hope that doesn't make me seem pitiful."

Holly turned her eyes away from the screen and looked up at me. Her head was level with my crotch and it was apparent to both of us I had a huge erection in my pants.

Slowly, Holly reached for the zipper on my pants and lowered it. She placed one cool slender hand inside and found my cock. She guided it through the fly in my boxers and pants and out into the cool air of the room. Just as she began to lean her head towards me, we heard Charlotte let out a gasp.

Holly and I both turned our heads to see Charlotte sitting on the edge of her work table, her dress hiked up to her mid-section and the man on his knees between her legs, voraciously lapping at her pussy.

Without taking her eyes off the screen, Holly leaned into me and took my cock into her mouth. It felt incredible. Her mouth was warm, and wet, and soft. I'm sure the tip of my dick was leaking pre-cum profusely. We both watched the screen as Holly continued to give me a gentle, slow blow job.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to slow my mind down and process all that was going on. As I pulled my eyes away from watching my wife and looked down at Holly so earnestly worshiping my cock with her mouth, I smiled.

I gently placed my right hand on her soft blonde hair and caressed her head, careful not to put any pressure on her. I bent gently at the waist and extended my left hand to her front. I'd seen her toned stomach plenty of times at the pool and beach or when she wore crop tops, but now I wanted to touch it.

I placed my left hand gently against her midsection and began to guide my hands inside the waistband of her pants. Holly slowly parted her legs, letting me know she consented to my touch.

What my fingers encountered was a completely smooth mound over a sopping wet pussy. Grazing her clit, my middle finger dove down and in and easily inside of her wonderful box.

Holly let out a moan without taking my dick from her mouth. As I fondled her sex, stimulating her most tender areas our eyes returned to the screen. Charlotte was facing her work table now, bent at the waist, her dress completely gone. The man was naked too. He was on his knees behind her, furiously eating her ass while Charlotte fingered herself equally as furiously.

Holly sat back in the chair and slowly stood up to face me. She whispered, "let's do what they're doing."

With that, she ripped off her clothes and so did I. Next I knew she was bent over, staring at the computer with her gorgeous little ass ripe for the licking. I dutifully got down on my knees behind her and began to tongue her bottom.

This was something my wife never let me do and I was so excited to be tonguing the tender bottom of a sexy woman. Just then the unmistakable sound of thighs and ass cheeks slapping together filled the room. We opened our eyes to see the man ramming into Charlotte from behind rather roughly.

I stood up and placed the tip of my cock at Holly's opening. I paused for a moment to make sure it's what she wanted and she shoved her hips backwards, pushing my cock inside of her.

A clear greenlight.

I grabbed her narrow, girlish hips and began thrusting aggressively.

"I've always wanted this." Holly admitted.

"Me too." I responded without slowing or softening my pace.

Charlotte and Holly were audibly approaching their climaxes. I couldn't last much longer.

"Cum inside of me"

I didn't know if it was Charlotte on the screen or Holly right in front of me. I grabbed Holly firmly, pulled myself all the way inside of her, and let it all out. On the screen I heard the distinct grunt of the man as he emptied himself inside of my wife. All four of us were out of breath. I pulled out of Holly just as the man pulled out of Charlotte. We all stood, two pair of breathless, kissing, orgasmic cheaters.

Holly and I stood with our naked bodies touching as we watched Charlotte help the man get dressed. I gently ran my fingers across her shoulders, arms, and back and she leaned back into me in a trusting and innocent way.

We watched Charlotte hand the man flowers for his wife and then we watched her step back in to her sexy dress.

"You're wonderful" I whispered in Holly ear.

"So are you" she said back so easily.

"You're incredible" said the man to my wife.

"We make a very good pair" my wife responded.

I closed the laptop, unsure of what to say to Holly or what to do next.

felizfun
felizfun
87 Followers