All Comments on 'Business Meeting in Boston'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boring!

You could have told the whole story in three sentences. No character development, no tension or conflict.

Why bother?

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
What a struggle

I read “Archers Female Study” then “Carol’s Story” and now this one. Archers Female Study I stuck with until the end but it was a real struggle. I wanted to see how it ended and whether it actually became interesting. It didn’t. Everyone can have a bad day so I didn’t want to leave any feedback on one story alone so I read Carol’s Story. No improvement. Third time lucky with this one? Absolutely not. You’ve posted many stories in a short space of time so you’ve obviously been storing them up and quite frankly if these three are anything to go by you should have kept them to yourself. I hate being critical of any writer’s effort preferring to be constructive but in your case I’m sure that the comments you are going to get will not be as nice as mine. I definitely won’t be reading any more of your work.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
Risqué

In this I think wife went to far with cock teasing but she kept her love box for husband.

It was refreshing for wife not to cuckold husband.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Author:

don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure unadulturated crap. Nothing here to like. LP

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story - nice tale - guess she showed all her assets. Good writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous