All Comments on 'Business Mentor'

by UnivAtlas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So amazing. I'm in love with this story already! Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like the story

I really liked the story. Dante seems really caring about ken.Hope u continue the story.Like the story to end with a solid ending for their relationship romantically.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
good story

This is a good start to a story that can be taken many different ways. I would like to read more about these two characters. Please keep writing, and letting the readers know more about these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow very hott

Very hott and erotic story., Rule #1 is essential in making a great sub. A great sub wants a man that knows what he wants and will gently but firmly as necessary, TAKE it.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 8 years ago
Please...

Continue this story. Deliciously erotic! I've never felt like being submissive but to be taken by an older guy like Dante in this way is suddenly my new fantasy...

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I hope there is more of these two. I'd love to see how things go forward in and out of the office. i'd love to know when dante set his sights on Ken. Did those other PA's his subs too and didn't work out? I really hope to see more of this pairing

mftz1mftz1over 8 years ago

Is this a stand alone or start of a series? Hope it's the latter. Hot!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
Good Start

Will be looking for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

I agree with the other anon about being gentle but firm! Refreshing to see this boss employee relationship done willingly. Hopefully Dante will continue making him cum untouched ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!!!

Great story. Made me cum twice..

LeatherChapsLeatherChapsover 8 years ago
Great first story!

Excellent build up and a finish that delivers. Can't wait for more from these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story. After a particularly good presentation the executive chairman, Ron, a man in his mid 50s, invited me to lunch. We walked to his car, a Maserati, he talked calmly telling me how well I had done, we drove to his gated property. Inside, make your self comfortable, a grey haired maid entered, they spoke, soon drinks were brought and good sandwiches. We talked, then he spoke to the maid, Rita, prepare the spa, she came back out, ahh, the spa is ready. We walked into a large sunny room, a large spa in the middle, he undressed, well, come on, I undressed, the spa was good. We talked, about how he would look after my career, how I could have something like this. just remember, take the opportunities as they present themselves. Do you like massages, Rita is very good, I saw him press a button, Rita entered, Rob will have a massage, she moved away, She came back with a large towel. I got out, she wiped me down, guided me to a large massage table. I lay on my front, she was good, particularly when she massaged my legs. Turn over please, a pillow under my head, she massaged my head, then put a light towel over my eyes, rubbed my chest, then moved to my arms, then legs, embarrassingly my cock went hard. This did not deter her, she rubbed my cock with her oily hand, then stopped, I felt legs either side of me, my cock held and I felt her open and my cock slowly enter her tight hole, it was obviously sliding into her anus, until she was sitting right down on me. she started to move back and forward, I remember thinking, just let it happen, when the towel on my face was removed and I looked and saw Ron slowly moving back and forward on my cock. My mind went into confusion, turmoil, he looked at me, remember those opportunities, he sat straight up, his cock straight out, grab my hips and fuck me, I reached out, slowly moving, that's it, faster, I moved faster, I must admit, he felt good, I felt my cock swelling, then his cum looped onto my face and chest, causing my cum to coat his insides. We stayed like that for some time, then he moved off, I am going to shower as Rita wiped my cock clean, I was still hard as Rita leaned over and sucked my still hard cock. She moved away, I got up, she knelt on the end of the table, her legs open, I looked around, moved behind her and pushed straight up into her wet pussy, by far the oldest women I had fucked, she yelled fuck me harder, pushing back onto my cock, splashing my thighs until I held her and sent what cum I had left into her. I heard Ron, ah so you and my wife have got to know each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous