All Comments on 'Business or Pleasure?'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PostwarJamiePostwarJamieover 15 years ago
He's done it again!

Brilliant and perfect atmospheric story. I can feel the underwear and join in his excitement. If this were autobiography, it couldn't be nearer the truth or be more convincing. Very good indeed.

babsieUKbabsieUKover 15 years ago
Wish I was her

This kind of fantasy really gets my imagination going. It sounds real and possible, and makes me wish it could happen to me. I suppose these things are only fantasy these days but it's a pity. He writes well.

QuillmanQuillmanover 15 years ago
Excellent

So nice to read a story from this side of the pond! This was nicely poised and paced with teasingly erotic detail. Its nice to know that one is not alone in appreciating a touch of nostalgia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ah yes...

Nice read... good description. great!

SamScribbleSamScribbleabout 13 years ago
Nicely written

... a pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I sure would love to meet her!

As a senior man, I remember girls wearing these things and I get an erection thinking about them even now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I grew up in the late times 50’s and my wife wore girdl es.

I have always been turned on by women in girdles,less rigid style. I hated panty girdles, because i loved fucking my wife while she had a girdle on. So, open crotch was perfect so my dick entered her pussy easily with that type on. And i could also stick my finger up her asshole as she climaxed!!!

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolover 2 years ago

Great piece of writing extolling all the virtues of girdles and foundations.

maverickteacher1994maverickteacher1994over 1 year ago

An excellent story, and your grammar and punctuation knowledge make your efforts a pleasure to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....