All Comments on 'Business Travellers Meet'

by Vitriolhack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SyzothSyzothabout 5 years ago
Smooth and sensual

The sexy dialogue was A++.

I love this story and hope it's the start of a longer arc, whether it continues to be about Zach and Cathy, or Zach meeting other people during his travels.

Keep it up, my friend!

Btrying2Btrying2about 3 years ago

Looking at the posting date I.am disappointed that the possibility of continuation of this story is extremely remote. Obviously, I enjoyed the story. The tension between the two characters was almost tangible, palpable.

A few minor editorial glitches caught my attention but in no way detracted from the exquisite story unfolding as I eagerly read the words you conveying it to me.

Well done. I do greatly wish you will again return and shared more if your stories.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment.

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 3 years ago

Well written, interesting storyline and very erotic. I am glad to have read this story and would certainly love to read a Part 2, and 3, and ....

BgDaddy33BgDaddy334 months ago

This was very entertaining.. the whole money exchange was something I wasn't expecting. All that cool talk to end with money swapping seemed off, and it made me wonder if the whole thing wasn't prearranged. Were they married to each other after all?

VitriolhackVitriolhack4 months agoAuthor

@BgDaddy, really not, other than the meeting, flirting and some heavy petting, the rest was fabricated. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVitriolhack@Vitriolhack
Simple Bi-curious (well not so curious ;) non judgemental guy who enjoys good mental stimulation, good Role Play and willing to listen if you have something to say, to confide, to confess or to simply get off your chest. If it makes you feel better, I am willing to listen to ...

story TAGS