All Comments on 'Business Trip'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thought you could do better

if that's what they like, to each their own, but I think you story is just stupid crap. So long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmm

And the sweet little lady gets a dose of some thing that rots her from the inside which she passes on to hubby .

9 months later she gives birth to a lovely half cast total deformed child which all so carries the incurable illness and they all die happily ever after .

Just love a happy ending ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Put this crap in fetish where it belongs

or better yet don't post it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

can't blame the old cross-dressing nigger, he gave us enough warning

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh lol

"John did notice Mary was walking a little bow legged."

keep repeating 'loving' , you might eventualy believe it if you say it enough times in every story.

I will only rate your little intro: 1/5 , nothing erotic about it , only "blah blah , you won't like this and you know it , blah blah" . Next time put there something for us that won't read the rest of your crap.

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
Your writing is fine ...

Its even improved from your last effort but I am not a fan of your treatment of your subject matter. I find particularly aggravating your defensive preface where you claim that this story is indeed about a loving couple.

But there is nothing "loving" about any of your stories and this is no exception. Please don't try and sell them as anything other then hardcore cuckold stories (there is nothing wrong with cuckold stories and they DO belong in loving wives) However the dishonesty of your preface does nothing for you. If you believe these are genuine stories about a loving couple and not stories about the cuckold lifestyle then you have a problem.

I don't usually comment on the content of stories however you seem deluded that your story line's represent something that they do not.

Your a good writer with the ability to craft a interesting tale but your defensiveness about your fetish tends to detract from your stories.

There is nothing wrong with writing about cuckold couples the fetish has a place and is popular and do not let the various nutcases on here tell you any different.

But own up to it for what it is and don't hide behind flimsy rationalizations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So 9 months down the road

A little o boo boo slithers out of her hole and I will think it is mine , I don't think so even on a good day. She has shown her preferference for darker meat and let see what her impregnator will do with this worthless piece of flesh and as stististics have shown she will sell that pussy,ass and mouth many times over and end up a crack whore oh I forgot she already is. Well she has a bright future as a crack whore not a lw

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

I'm with DrPope here. We all have our fetishes and real cuckolds might enjoy such stories. But lets face it, there is no real love involved here. They have a contract since both share similar interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Teasing

Could have been more teasingly erotic, but nice story nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just a stupid fucking story trying to make white husbamds look inferior to niggers fucking thier wives and knocking themup. Not worth the time spent reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's Just An Adddiction

for living out pornography. It isn't love, just a common lust for orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jeez guys

It's a story. She warned you it might not be your cupmof tea but you still took the trouble to read it and then condemn it. Is anonymous some poor tormented soul (cuckold wannabe but in denial)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You were warned

One of the features of this site is that there are stories here for everyone. People have a wide variety of fantasies. It's one of the things that make us unique.

A person's fantasy may be different than you're own and you may not understand that fantasy, but that doesn't give you the right to belittle a person for having that fantasy. In fact, by making the attempt, you denigrate yourself.

I realize that to the average flamer at this site, denigrate is a very big word so I'll try to say that differently.

When you trash writers who have fantasies you don't understand the rest of us think you're a moron

You were warned. You shouldn't have read the story, moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just another Boob&boobet

pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The other comments and your previous stories are enough.

1 star. A crossdressing GAY freak has no idea what a 'loving wife' is and I doubt this story is any better than it's previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Who emails pictures?

Even in 2008 they had skype.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucked over

If it had been me wife she'd be out the door before I got home. As A story it was great enjoyed it. lets see the next part were he grows some balls to deal with it

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Not as good as some

I've read several of your stories, and compared to the others, this one appears to have been thrown together in a rush.

There are several things missing. There is no mention of any previous discussions between John & Mary (imaginative choice of names, by the way). We have to assume that theirs is a relatively vanilla relationship, yet they end up both being turned on by the chance that she might get knocked up by a black guy,

John's reaction to Mary's actions is evidently not a factor in your story. We know he's turned on, since he jerks off continually. We know he's wondering what is going on at his home. That's it. We don't have any indication about what he's thinking otherwise. Doesn't he wonder if his marriage is about to fall apart? Is he not worried how he'll be able to carry on living with Mary after she's cheated (?) on him.

I'd suggest a thorough rewrite. Until then, it's not on my list of stories that have entertained me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
two people

Two people 99 percent of the people are just happy they are not in their family or neighborhood it would not be safe to let kids play with those two prevert luring.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
My comment isn't about the story content...

it's about what's missing. Background. We have no idea who these people are, why they are doing what they are doing or what their intentions are for the future. His thought processes are not included so we have no idea why he gets off watching her doing two men at home.

What's also missing is why I should care about him.

If these things weren't missing it might have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Real Reason

The real reason he wrote this story was to be able to use the expression baby roulette. That's it... nothing else.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Not

very interesting story. Simpletons and democrats from Iowa may enjoy this exercise, but my dear friend, look deep into your self...you can do better - REALLY. Personally I would add some more betrayal, torture and blood. Do not thank me.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A TRAVELING CUCK

CUMS HOME TO A SLUT SUPREME. TK U MLJ LV NV

gummibear80bgummibear80bover 12 years ago
pissed the fuck off

Where the fuck do u people get off calling someone a nigger fictional or not. With the balls to say the word don't be a coward and leave the comment anonymously. Definition of nigger is an ignorant person which makes u more the nigger than the race u attempt to degrade u stupid son of a bitch. Hiding behimd a computer screen speaking words u know would get u killed in the real world. How much of a man u are??? Bitch move if I ever saw one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like your writing style

But this will be the last story of yours I read. Just don't care for the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nigger is a black man that pisses off white and black people.

The black mans character has pissed off most normal white men and thrilled all the white married women so it is a nigger, that has caused all this trouble and the writer is insane if it thinks this story is erotic to most white husbands, white married fat women yes they will rubb their clits to the thought of this story and they will love it.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years agoAuthor
On the N word

In going over the comments just now I was slapped in the psyche with comments by one of the anonymous commenters with blatant use of the N word. It is a word I have worked over the years to banish from my vocabulary, it isn't a necesary one to have and use. My first thought was had I somehow used the word without being aware. I had to load what is here on Lit back into a Word file so I could do a search; not my error fortunately.

I live in Washington DC which is a fifty percent black city and for some strange reason black men like to call each other that word. It offends me to hear it even now; I have raised the question with several friends and whatever explanation they try to give makes no good sense to me.

To the Anon who used it in commentary, that really isn't the best way to make a point with most folks, certainly not with me. I don't believe in censorship so I will not delete the comment as it probably deserves but I certainly advise and request that you not use it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
n word

If you dont like the word NIGGER quit putting nigger loving race traitor cunts in your stories you sick disgusting nigger loving piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where you dropped on your head as a child?

The whole time hubby kept asking, "What is going on?" I'm sorry...what does it look like retard? She's cheating on you. At no point in the story did you mention that they were swingers or that this was a normal behavior, leading us to believe that this was the first time she cheated on him...and he's asking "what is going on?" No anger, no feelings of hurt, just puzzlement. How the fuck does that seem realistic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a cheating slut wife in IR trying to get PG, kill her or divorce her is the question

be nice at the airport get home and THROW her ass out nude with nothing. Fitting end to a woman who lies cheats betrays and is an adulterer that lives on humiliating her spouse. Actually i go for the disappear totally forever scene, then divorce her for abandonment. The part about prior mutual consent is missing in here and this should be in nonconsent not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Can't believe idiots are using the N word! Is everybody mad? At the start he said it was a work of fiction the theme was obvious and yet moron's read it and then criticise its content. Madness!!!!!!

Hope to read more.

MrZebraMrZebraover 12 years ago
Good Story, Idiot Readers

Really tired of anonymous commentary. If you don't like these kinds of stories, don't read them!

To the writer: Thanks for an entertaining story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting style

The gradual disclosure through the means of emailed photos was interesting.

The statistics show that up to 30% of American children are not related genetically to the man they call their father, and that the more right wing, republican and born again a family is, the more likely it is that the 'father' has been cuckolded at least once, so this story is nowhere near as far fetched as some posters are trying to make out.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@Anon In the mathematical statistics it says about not representative sampling.

This 30% not DNA test proof children data origin from that husbands who took his children to DNA test laboratory because of suspect. There is not mandatory DNA test for the husbands after childbirth of their wives to get every children paternity data. I think the true statistics figures are between 20 and 10%. I would be a supporter of a obligatory DNA test for the husbands in that countries where the exhusbands do bot have to pay children support for the not DNA test proof children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Weak story...weak husband ans a stupid plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

No need to say more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Mr. Zebra....

Tired of fucks like you continuously making comments about the anonymous. Don't like what they say don't read them asshole. You must be an ignorant dumb ass to continue reading comments that upset your little sick mind.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why would you write crap such as this? Are you a man or is this autobiographical? I think you are just a fucking wimp and a cuck. Fuck you asshole. Go ahead now, respond to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Suicide is painless "cuckboylove"

you can go join your dead slut.

Betrayed by your wife and how many friends? Tell us.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Here's the deal anonasshole

When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. Now read the story next time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Read the intro

Nothing happened on Friday when he got home...because BnB promised us that this is a STORY. He also promised that their existence stopped after the last word was typed.

Design82Design82over 9 years ago
What a clever finale!!

Great story.

VERY original.

And what a finish......"John did notice Mary was walking a little bow-legged" - brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fucked up

This story sucks. A husband who would accept something like this isn't much of a man. As far as meeting his wife at the airport that just wouldn't happen. And to get pictures of your wife fucking black men and you getting happy jacking off. Not gonna happen. I think you're sick. Divorce lawyer would have had a call early the next morning

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Biology

The likelihood of dropping a fertilizable ovum during the first seven days after Sweetie stopped* taking her birth control pills is VERY small. Since John's & Mary's existence stops shortly after he notes her walking bow-legged (lucky girl), John will not have the possibility of being the guy to knock her up. But, if they WERE to have continued, John would almost certainly have been the father (unless Sweetie decided to continue her other infusions around noonish!)

* (starting the count ON the last day of taking the pill)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What? If not the worst story that I ever read on this site, it's among them.

I'll give you credit for correct grammar and punctuation. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disgusting

I know it's only a story but this is vile....

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Oh my

Oh my sweetie lover. The rest of the story is as bad as that line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Willing cuck is a fetish

Period

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Scoring well

Story continues to get great scores. I'll help with this nice *2. It is better than anything that I have written, but unlike you I accept that I have no ability to write.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
awful!

have no idea why 26nc would even give this crap a 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a friggin waste of time

As far as I'm concerned, you wasted your time and mine. Your's writing this story and mine for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grammar check...

"It came through okay, I'm glad?"

This means he's definite it came through but he questions whether he's glad.

It should read:

"it came through OK? Oh good, I'm glad."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NFW!

Me, after the e-mail with her and her new, "boyfriend", I'd of e-mailed her to expect something from my divorce lawyer. Something she was not going to like at all. Then I would do whatever I could with online banking...change passwords, open new accounts at a different bank, change my beneficiary, change my will, drop her from everything that I could and move on with my life.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You sir, are not only pathetic but need some serious help.

I guess even sub humans need a past time...so find something besides writing...or what you consider writing.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

This is exciting now - but it could well turn into a nightmare in a few months. Afraid I approve of abortions if before three months, I'd be paying cause raising a kid is waaay expensive and a black one would be hard to explain (unless one of you are black) ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
BS!

You made the guy into a cuckold. Me, I would of visited a lawyer and gotten divorce papers and taken a picture and sent them to her when she sent more of her BS pictures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous